Tina Carson - The Early Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhmmm ... oooohhhh," Tina groaned and bucked and grabbed at my head as I shoved my tongue in as deep as I could.

"Uuunngghhh ... ooooooo," she grunted as I pushed a finger inside her pussy. I worked it in and out before adding a second. It slid in fairly easy. She was pleasingly tight but very wet.

"Ooohhhuuunnngghhh," Tina reacted to this new invasion, her hips gyrating as she trust down to meet them.

I pulled my fingers free and sitting Tina up finally removed her sweater and her bra. Her large breasts jiggled from side to side for a moment before coming to a rest. I gazed down on perfection. Her breasts were truly magnificent, standing proudly out from her chest, no sign of sag or droop, her nipples clearly swollen and hard and begging to be sucked again.

"God Tina, you're magnificent," I gasped as I duly obliged bringing gasps of pleasure once more from Tina.

I laid her back down as I undid her skirt, pulling it down over her hips. I tossed it on the floor along with her sopping wet thong.

Kneeling upright I slipped down my boxers revealing my cock to Tina for the first time.

I was above average size in length, about seven and a half inches, with a slightly above average girth too. It had served me well over the years. I'd certainly never had any complaints about my size and I considered myself an extremely considerate lover.

I stroked my cock a few times feeling the pre cum on the tip. Moving up to Tina's pussy I rubbed her lips with the head of my cock to lubricate it.

She moaned as the bulbous head of my cock slipped just inside her pussy. I moved it up and down, trying to catch her clit but not succeeding.

Moving slowly forward I pushed the head further in, meeting incredible resistance.

"Oooohhhh," Tina moaned loudly, as she spread her legs wider.

"Fuck me, you're tight," I gasped as her pussy tried to reject my cock.

I pushed forward again and suddenly I was in. I was surprised how tight she was and what an effort it had been. My suspicion that she wasn't a virgin proved to be correct. In truth it pissed me off a little bit to know that someone had been in here before me but never mind.

"Oooohhhggg," Tina groaned at my invasion, which brought my attention swiftly back to the job in hand. Okay, so I wasn't the first but I was pretty sure that I would be a whole lot better than anyone else she'd already been with. Experience does count for something.

As her pussy clamped onto my cock, I pushed again and with one final quick thrust I bottomed out.

"Ohhhh fuck," Tina yelled, "too big, too big."

Score one for the old guy!

"Don't worry," I soothed, "it will get better, you'll see, you will get used to it."

And with that, as I began to get excited, I started to fuck her, frantically sliding in and out of her pussy, my balls slapping against her lovely legs. I propped myself up on my arms, arching my body over hers giving myself the angle to thrust deep into her sodden pussy.

Suddenly realising that I wanted this to be a fantastic experience for her but mainly me, I slowed down. I brought my body down to lay on top of her and as I kissed her I undulated my hips in a slow rhythmic motion.

Tina seemed to like this a lot as she grunted on each of my up strokes, her pussy obviously now getting used to the size of my cock. As our kissing grew more passionate she flung her arms around my neck pulling me closer and moaning into my mouth. Her luscious legs closed around my back, her stilettos digging into my skin as I picked up the pace once more, unable to contain myself.

Oh god, this was so good. I brought myself up a little so I could get my hands onto her legs, after all they were my main obsession. I ran them from her high heels, down her calves and along her fantastic toned thighs revelling in the feel of her silky stockings on my fingers.

Her nipples were standing proud of her perfectly sized pink areolas and she gasped when I bent down and sucked on them in turn making them swell even bigger. She groaned as I pulled hard on them with my teeth, teasing them to their fully erect size and making her breasts wobble with the force of this action.

As I bit down hard on one, Tina came for the first time, her orgasm surging through her body.

"Mmmmnnnngg," she cried out, as I continued to pound her pussy. My mind wandered briefly. I'd read an article that revealed that most men fucking a woman only thrust for about three to seven minutes before shooting their load. I was certainly no three minute man, in fact I was already past the seven minutes. I figured this had to be the best sex Tina had ever experienced.

My ego stroked, I pulled out and taking her by the arm got her to turn over and kneel before me on the bed.

Positioning myself behind her, I fed my cock back into her pussy, pushing against her resistance before gliding home. I picked up the pace once more.

"Ooonngggrrr," Tina grunted repeatedly as she had what I was sure was her first experience of 'doggie style'. I leaned under her to grasp and fondle her large breasts which were swaying below her.

I could tell Tina was completely overwhelmed by the feelings she was experiencing for the first time as I continued to pound into her pussy. And when I turned my attention to her chest and manhandled her breasts and tweaked her nipples she nearly exploded with desire.

I was boiling now and as my cock stiffened I was about to blow my load in Tina's pussy when she screamed, "not inside me, not inside me, pleeaassee!"

As I came, I just managed to pull out in time, my sticky white cum splattering all over Tina's back.

"Oh my god," I groaned as I milked the last drops from my cock, "that was unbelievable."

Tina was frozen, unable to move, overcome with the passion of the last few minutes and the fucking she had just experienced.

"Tina, are you okay," I asked, nudging her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she finally responded as she came down from her high.

"Do you want to take a shower, you look like you need it," I eventually said, as I watched my cum begin to slide down her back.

"Yeah, that would be good," Tina replied as she shakily climbed off the bed and collected her clothes from the floor.

I showed her where the bathroom was and started the shower for her. I made to leave as she got into the cubicle but paused at the door and looked back.

Tina was already soaping herself down, white suds flowing over her body and as her soapy hands moved around her tits, my cock pulsed.

"Ooohhh fuck, those tits are just perfect," I groaned as I watched her large breasts jiggling about as she soaped over and around them, lifting them up and letting them fall.

My cock was fully erect again as I moved across the bathroom floor and entered the shower.

Tina jumped with surprise when I pushed up behind her and taking her massive tits in my hands, squeezed them.

"Bob, what are you doing?" she protested, "get out of here."

I groped her breasts running my fingers over her soft but firm flesh before catching her swollen nipples.

"Mmmm, Bob, nooo please... mmmm, Bob, no... please ... please..." Tina moaned,as her hips began to move.

I slipped a hand down between her legs and rubbed my fingers across her mound. Tina's legs opened immediately to give me better access to her pussy.

"Uuunngg," Tina grunted as I pushed a finger inside her. I added a second, which made her groan loudly. And as I finger fucked her, my other hand moved up her body to fondle her boobs.

Tina threw her head back and reaching round, I turned it and kissed her passionately. Tina responded, moaning into my mouth as I continued to push my fingers in and out her spasming pussy.

Lifting her leg I slid my fully erect and throbbing cock up to her pussy lips and with one thrust, entered her. Her pussy clamped down onto my cock as I began to pound her again.

My hand reached round for her clit and when I eventually found it, she exploded with her orgasm.

I switched off the shower and pulling her into the bathroom took a large bath towel and quickly rubbed her dry, paying careful attention to her impressive tits.

Taking her hand I led her back to the matrimonial bed and laid her down.

Climbing between her thighs I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and lining my cock up with her sopping wet pussy, plunged straight back in.

"Ohh, aarrgghh," Tina screamed as I hit her G-spot and pushed deeper into her, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

Bending her legs nearly back to her shoulders I leaned forward to kiss her on her full lips, my hands groping her large boobs.

As Tina came towards another orgasm I could feel my moment coming too and as my cock stiffened I came, pumping string after string of sticky white stuff into her welcoming pussy. As my cum flooded into her Tina came too.

As I pulled out some cum trickled out as well down between Tina's thighs. The realisation suddenly dawned.

"Have you just cum inside me," she screamed, "I'm not on the pill you arsehole!"

"You've got to be kidding me," I retorted, "all young girls are on the pill these days."

"Well, I'm not at the moment." she replied. "If you've got me pregnant ..."

"Whoa, whoa, just a moment," I interrupted, "let's not over react just yet, you can always take a morning after pill, can't you?"

"Well I guess I'm going to have to, aren't I!" an exasperated Tina replied as she climbed off the bed and dressed.

As I sat and watched her dress, I cursed himself and my lack of control. If only I had been a bit more careful then maybe, just maybe I could have looked forward to many more occasions like this.

But now, I reckon I had well and truly blown it judging by the look on Tina's face.

"Erm, do you want me to see you home Tina?" I asked.

"No thank you Bob, I think I've seen quite enough of you today to last me a lifetime," she replied.

"Oh and don't think we're ever going to do this again," she added as she slammed the door firmly shut on my aspirations for the future.

I watched through the window as she stormed off across the road to her home. Oh well I sighed, it was good while it lasted.

I pulled my clothes back on and went back downstairs and poured myself another glass of wine. My thoughts began to drift as I relived the day's events back in my head. They were truly remarkable. I had realised my fantasy and fucked my neighbour's daughter.

But as I sat and thought about it some more I remembered what Tina had said about Mr Astle's designs on her body. And hadn't she said he'd already had the mother and it was her turn next?

My cock began to pulse as I thought about Tina's mum. Barbara certainly wasn't Tina but she was still fairly attractive and pretty fit if not a tad overweight. She certainly had big boobs and a fat ass. But overall not bad for a woman in her early forties.

I couldn't believe what I was thinking. I shook my head trying to erase the thought. But it was no good. It wouldn't go away. Perhaps I could trump Mr Astle and get to fuck Barbara before he got anywhere with Tina. Now wouldn't that be something!

I knocked back the rest of the wine and grabbing my coat left the house. Striding along I began to whistle a happy tune as I made my way up Two Mile Lane and back to the Astle's Christmas Charity Party.

TINA'S STORY

I rushed out of Bob's house, struggling momentarily with the security chain on his front door. No wonder he'd put it on, he'd obviously not wanted to be disturbed!

And then I was in the safety of my own home. I locked the door and rushed upstairs and straight into the bathroom. I badly needed the toilet. As I stood afterwards I glanced down into the toilet bowl. And there it was. Great big globs of Bob's semen hanging suspended in the water just like mini jellyfish. And there was lots of it. For an old man who'd already cum once he'd sure filled me up. I was certain he'd knocked me up.

I went straight to bed. I was angry and upset with myself. I knew that I had enjoyed the sex but it shouldn't have happened that way. It had all been so easy for Bob to get inside my panties. And that worried me quite a bit.

I tossed and turned for what seemed ages as I relived the moment that Bob had shot his load inside me, the guilt at times threatening to overwhelm me. Sleep came eventually but with it came the dreams.

I was on Bob's bed, writhing with pleasure as he fucked me long and hard. It felt so good, far better than when I lost my virginity. That had most definitely been a wham bang, thank you mam, occasion!

But then the dream altered. I was stood at an open doorway, looking into a bedroom I didn't recognise, staring at two people in bed having sex. The man was big and had a large hairy arse, which was pointing straight at me. Underneath him was a woman. All I see were her arms and legs that were stuck out and waving about from beneath his body. And she was grunting and wailing as his hips rose and fell.

And then he turned and saw me and grinned. I gasped in shock. The man was Mr Astle.

I looked on in horror as the woman's face and body came into view. It was my mother, stark naked and screaming in ecstasy as she came to her shuddering orgasm. Her body rocked and spasmed as her climax rolled through her.

And then it was me on the bed, struggling to escape as Mr Astle climbed between my thighs and forced his large angry looking cock head inside my apparently wet and willing pussy. And as he entered me I screamed.

And then I was awake, my breathing ragged, my body coated with a thin sheen of sweat as the shock and horror and tawdriness of the day came flooding back.

Unable to stop myself, my hand drifted down between my legs, my fingers probing my pussy lips, feeling Bob's cum as it oozed out to coat my thighs. My lips were swollen. I caught my clit and shuddered.

I came quickly and as I did, visions of older men fucking me flooded my senses and filled my mind.

As my breathing slowed and the pounding in my heart eased I took stock of my feelings.

Did I like sex?

Yes, most definitely, of that I had no doubt.

Had I enjoyed sex with Bob?

Yes he may have been old but god, he sure could fuck.

And no because he was old. A young girl like me shouldn't be having sex with older men. It just wasn't right.

Was this a sign of things to come?

I hoped not but only time would tell.