Tina Goes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lost in thought about what she was about to do when the driver told her they were about to stop! She looked out the window and saw a sidewalk overflowing with people, pretty much as she had expected. "So many people..." she said to herself, "God, I hope they' re all strangers!"

She was scared and incredibly aroused all at once, amazed that the two feelings could co-exist this way. She blushed as she noticed her predicament was making her wet; that and her swollen nipples were visible proof that deep down she was excited to be exposed!

She asked the driver: "Could you keep the doors closed for a minute to give my ride home a better chance of being in place behind us when I get off? Getting this far into town naked was NOT the plan!"

He laughed and said: "Sweetheart, we're about 2 minutes ahead of schedule and I'm sure not in any hurry to see you go. I don't get passengers like you very often, or ever really, so you can have a little extra time before I open the door." Then he asked: "Is your ride the old Caddy convertible I saw where you got on? If so I think your boyfriend's here, it just pulled up behind us."

Tina thanked him and headed for the back door, still thinking about how to proceed; make a frantic run to Darren's car or have a leisurely stroll? Could she actually pull off the slower choice? Would running just make her stand out more? In the end, the crowd decided for her as the pedestrian traffic was just way too thick to try to run anywhere!

She worked her way through the crowd, which felt like swimming upstream; she seemed to be going against the flow of a crowd leaving a theater just up the street and heading towards her. She saw Darren up ahead leaning against the passenger side door and holding her shirt and skirt, but getting to him through the crowd was slow going.

Hearing a few compliments clearly directed at her made her smile; she didn't even get upset at having a few miscellaneous hands brush lightly against her boobs and ass as she slowly made her way towards Darren through the densely packed crowd. When she finally reached him she stepped into the skirt quickly but took a minute to share a hug and a long passionate kiss before getting her shirt back on! Her heart was still racing, but she actually felt fairly calm.

As Darren held the car's door open for her Tina noticed he had managed to get the top up while he was waiting. She said: "It's still fairly early, maybe we could find a place to put the top back down and hang out; that back seat looks pretty comfortable...

12