Tina Meets Some of Her Neighbors!

Story Info
She starts to enjoy having no choice about being naked!
7.4k words
4.65
28.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina couldn't help but smile as she looked at the clock on her nightstand, thinking about where she'd normally be at this time on a Friday morning; back at her desk after a nearly pointless meeting, already over an hour into her workday. "Today is already much, much better," she thought as she munched on her last piece of bacon. Waking at her usual 6:45 AM, she'd changed up her usual morning routine, delaying her shower in favor of waking up Darren with a flurry of light kisses. By the time he was fully aware of her efforts she had slipped her right hand into his boxers and had caressed his cock nearly into readiness for what she was after, an unexpected good morning fuck!

Times like this made Darren grateful that Tina was his fiance, and thankful that he usually had enough flexibility in his schedule to accommodate the occasional wake-up call like the one he was being treated to. Feeling her tugging on his shorts, he took the hint and lifted his butt to let her pull them off. She straddled him and in just a few seconds had guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy, teasing them both by rocking her pelvis to grind her wet lips over its head a few times before finally taking it in, deep inside her.

"Aren't you....glad I....took the....day off?" she groaned as she rode him.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned, "I love you!"

After 6 or 7 minutes, Darren came; once his breathing came back to normal Tina handed him her vibrator, saying," my turn!" Between the toy's insistent buzz and his licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples, her orgasm arrived in a little less than 10 minutes. They cuddled a few minutes, discussing their plans for the day. "I think I'll do a little bit of shopping, maybe get a new bathing suit for our vacation," she said, "and do a little sunbathing; I sure don't want to be as pale as I am now when we get to Jamaica! But first I'm going to have a shower."

"Can I get you some breakfast?" he asked as he began getting dressed,"I'm too hungry to skip it before I go to work."

"Yes, thanks! A bagel, bacon and coffee would be great."

Tina was still drying her hair when Darren came up from the kitchen with breakfast for them both on a tray. She sat up against the headboard and began munching her bagel. Enjoying the way Darren's gaze lingered on her, she toyed with him, saying, "Maybe I'll save the shopping for the weekend and just hang around here like this!"

He grinned and replied, "That's a great idea, you've been saying you'd like to get working on those planting beds around the cherry tree in the front yard!"

"Thanks for the reminder, maybe I'll do that," she said, smiling, "but I think I'll get my sunbathing in first, before the sun gets too intense." She tossed a bottle of sunscreen to Darren, picked up her coffee and her last couple pieces of bacon and stood in front of him, facing away. "Can you help me with my back while I finish my breakfast?"

"Sure thing," he replied, squeezing a healthy glob of sunscreen in the palm of his hand. He transferred some to the other hand and began to spread it out over her neck and shoulders. He took his time, making sure the cream was worked in before getting another helping and working it in thoroughly all the way from her shoulder blades down to fully cover the small of her back. In the absence of any sign from Tina that he was done, he filled his hands again and began massaging the cream into her butt.

Between sips of coffee Tina said, "I'm planning on all the suits I bring on our trip being thongs, so please be sure to cover everywhere that won't be!" That was all the encouragement Darren needed, as he vigorously worked in sunscreen everywhere a fair minded person might consider to be part of her ass!

"Need any help with your front?" Darren asked hopefully.

"That'd be nice," she replied, "but if you got started with that you might never get to work at all today, and with only a few days left before we leave for our vacation you've already been getting stressed about your unfinished projects."

Darren frowned and reluctantly agreed, but said, "We can discuss this further when I get home, preferably with you still dressed exactly as you are now!"

"Sounds good!" Tina replied. She kissed him goodbye and he went downstairs, leaving via the garage.

Tina finished applying sunscreen to everywhere Darren hadn't and thought about where to do her sunbathing. "Deck right outside the bedroom at the 2nd floor, or patio outside the kitchen, downstairs?" she thought, settling on the deck because she'd end up coming upstairs later to get dressed anyway. She put on her sunglasses, took the book she'd been reading from her nightstand and stepped out onto the deck. The day was warming up quickly, already up to 83 degrees already at 10 AM according to the thermometer mounted on the wall next to the sliding door. She slid the door mostly closed, but not latched to keep the AC from kicking on as long as possible, as much to avoid the noise as to save money.

Tina had been on the deck several times since she moved in with Darren, but the right combination of weather and free time hadn't come together to allow her to do any sunbathing on it; she paused just outside the door to see if she was risking showing some neighbor a whole lot more than she'd prefer! She felt a low level tingle when she left the shelter of the house and stepped out onto the deck, usually a sign she was enjoying being seen in the nude by some random person, or at least enjoying the possibility, but exposing herself to people to whom she'd be living so near, possibly for years to come, wasn't what she had in mind, at least not yet!

The whole neighborhood was very new, and the houses at the left and right of hers had only received their first occupants in the last few weeks. Since neither of the adjacent houses had any windows facing her house, Tina guessed someone would need to actually stick their head out a window at the back of their house and look sideways to see any part of the deck. "Safe enough from those directions," she thought. The only house finished and occupied beyond her backyard was directly behind hers, but Darren had installed an 8 foot tall wood fence at the back of their yard. Between the fence and some trees in the neighboring yard, Tina thought she would be fairly safe from prying eyes.

The house behind Darren and Tina's was a rental, owned by Darren's dad, Ray, who'd been one of the contractors for the new development. Darren's connection was actually why he'd been near the front of the line when finished houses began to come on the market. The renters were a handful of college students, set to be leaving by June 1st. Besides the coverage provided by the fence and trees, neither she nor Darren had seen or heard any sign of them any day before mid-afternoon since their finals were over.

Satisfied that she had enough privacy to get some tan-line free tanning done, Tina walked over to one of the pair of cheap chaise lounges Darren had bought as starter deck furniture. She set her book down and laid down on her stomach, thinking that when the time came to reapply she'd never be able to do as good a job on her backside as Darren had done. After most of an hour she switched positions to let her front soak up some rays. She set the lounge to a sitting position, to be able to read and also to keep herself from dozing off and getting way too much sun.

Once she felt like she'd evened out time spent in both positions she decided it was time to reapply her spf30 protection and went back into the bedroom to get the sunscreen. She thought about bringing her phone out with her, but after briefly checking her texts and emails, she decided she didn't want to risk getting sucked into whatever was going on at work, so after replying to a text from Darren with a naked selfie, she returned it to her nightstand. Once she'd covered herself with a fresh coat of protection she went back to the deck, closing the door behind her, and laid down on her front.

After roasting the back of her body for another 45 minutes or so, Tina switched again to give her front equal time. She sat up and was just getting back into her book when she began to notice voices coming from the property beyond the fence. She looked in the direction of the voices, but couldn't see anyone. Even though she thought her risk of being seen was slight, she was nervous enough to put her book down and focus on the voices.

"I can't believe you missed that," she heard one man say.

"If you'd just put it somewhere remotely close to me I wouldn't have," she heard a second man say.

"Oh, so now I'm to blame for your incompetence?" man #1 asked.

"Just admit you suck at this," man #2 said, laughing.

"No way....oh, fuck! My bad, dude!" apologized man #1.

At the same time she heard the last comment, Tina saw what the two tenant's on the other side of her fence were talking about; a Frisbee made its way between the trees and over the fence, fluttering to the ground about 20 feet into her yard!

"Since you admit it was your fault...." man #2 said.

"Yeah, I know, I'm on it." man #1 answered.

Tina had only a few seconds to decide whether she should try to hide or avoid moving and hope the dude already halfway over the fence was too focused on retrieving the frisbee to notice the hot naked chick sitting on the deck less than 80 feet away! A moment of indecision took away any chance of hiding; she locked her eyes on the intruder, following his movement all the way back to and over the fence!

Tina was fairly sure the guy hadn't noticed her, and the chatter between the two guys resumed almost as soon as the trespasser was back on the right side of the fence. She knew she should probably go inside and at least get something she could cover up with if the need arose, but assumed the conversation between the two guys would have changed if she'd been seen, so despite some lingering nervousness she went back to her book.

If there was any clue in the conversation between the guys across the fence that the frisbee had made a return to her yard, she didn't pick up on it; focused on the action in her book she also didn't see the frisbee while it was still in flight. The same guy who'd come over the fence before had already jumped off the fence into her yard by the time she noticed his second visit, making standing up and dashing into the house a non-starter. "Maybe if I stay still he won't notice me," she thought.

The spot where the frisbee had landed made Tina's chances of going unseen slim; the latest errant throw had dropped no more than 20 feet from where she was lounging, wearing only sunglasses and a good coat of sunscreen! As she watched the intruder walking closer and closer, she shuddered, knowing there was no way to avoid being seen; all he needed to do was look up, "Just a little," she thought, suddenly more hopeful than worried!

Over the last three years Tina had come to not just accept her inclination to expose her body to strangers, but to actually revel in it; she was thankful to have a fiance who understood, accepted and even encouraged her exploration of this particular kink! Though one of her adventures had inadvertently given a new neighbor a brief glimpse of her in the nude, she'd decided to try to avoid having anything like that happen again so close to home. "Then why am I hoping this guy will, PLEASE, just look up here?"

Whatever her feelings, jumbled as they were, by now events had taken on a life of their own. The guy stopped and picked up the frisbee, then looked up and made eye contact with Tina, sending her pulse racing. "Sorry to bother you; we're used to playing like this in a much larger field," he said.

Tina struggled to respond for a moment, finally replying, "I understand not wanting to lose your frisbee, but I'm not comfortable with you climbing the fence; I wouldn't want you to get hurt!" She saw the guy, who she guessed to be barely more than half her age, looking sheepish, and guessed that he'd had way less experience chatting with a naked woma n than she'd had chatting with male strangers while she was naked. "Too late to undo this situation, might as well enjoy it a bit," she thought.

"How about we make a deal," she said as she stood up and walked away from the lounge, all the way up to the edge of the deck. Leaning over the railing she continued, "No more climbing over the fence after you get back to your yard. If the frisbee ends up on my side of the fence again, just yell and I'll toss it back. Deal?"

"Deal," the stunned college student replied, though he barely heard what she was saying, transfixed as he was by the sight of her full breasts dangling over the railing just beyond what cover her long brown hair could provide! Her clean shaven pussy was also on display, just below the top rail! It took a while for him to realize that their conversation was over; he turned and headed for the fence, looking over his shoulder at Tina a few times as he went. She rewarded his continued attention, standing at the railing with almost the entire front of her body in sight until he had made it back over the fence!

Tina went back to her lounge and book, though she gave up reading after a few minutes, unable to concentrate on the novel. What she really wanted to do was masturbate, but she couldn't be sure the two dudes on the other side of the fence weren't peeking through some gaps between fence boards.

She knew she was on the verge of losing control when she realized that she actually hoped they were peeking at her! She decided to go inside, bring her sunscreen out to the deck and slather every inch of her body with a fresh coat, being sure to pay special attention to her boobs and pussy, hopefully with her audience watching!

Just as she was getting off the lounge she heard one of the guys tossing the frisbee calling her, "Excuse me, Miss...can you help us out? Sorry to bother you again, but you said we shouldn't climb your fence anymore!"

"Okay, I'll get it, just give me a minute to go down the stairs," she yelled back. When she was on her way down the steps she saw the frisbee, in her yard but barely, practically next to the fence. She tried to imagine how it could have cleared the fence but land so close to it. She felt a shiver as it dawned on her that the frisbee's location seemed to be no accident -- the horny guys across the fence were apparently trying to get a closer look at her, and she was only too happy to let them see her!

Tina trotted across the yard and jokingly complained, "Try to keep it on your side of the fence if you can, this old lady will get worn out if you keep me running back and forth!"

"Old lady," one of the young men answered, "what are you, like 25?"

"You're very kind, but way off," she answered, trying to see if there were any gaps in the fence allowing her to be seen.

"I was thinking, 27, tops," a different voice chimed in!

"You're both wrong, I'm 36, almost 37 actually," Tina replied; another shiver shot through her as the presence of a second voice confirmed that there had to be a way for her neighbors to see her from their side of the fence, and almost certainly were doing so right then! She tossed the frisbee over the fence, saying, "Thanks for the generous guesses about my age, and try to take it easy on me, okay?"

She turned and began to slowly strut back towards her house, intentionally treating her audience to a view of the only bits of her lovely body they hadn't enjoyed a look at yet. Firm as it was, she was generally less confident about how her butt looked than how her boobs and toned belly did; she gave silent thanks to her mother's genes and her frequent sessions at her gym as she walked. She was REALLY looking forward to getting her hands on her sunscreen, but paused when she heard a truck pull up in the driveway in front of the young guy's house.

"Someone else arriving to play?" Tina asked, hoping for a few additional viewers to join in this little game.

"Nah, nobody fun," one of the voices said, "it's just our landlord, coming to check the house out to see if we get our security deposit back.

"Your landlord? I, ah, I better let you go, good luck," Tina stammered as she dashed to the patio door, the entrance to the house closest to where she stood.

Locked!

Tina sprinted up the stairs to the deck, hearing one of the students greeting their landlord, her soon-to-be Father-in-law! She practically leapt across the deck and lunged at the handle to the sliding door.

Locked!

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Tina whispered. Knowing that pretty much anyplace, and more importantly anyone in her back yard could be seen from the back yard of the property Darren's Dad was currently inspecting, she knew she needed to be hidden or be gone entirely, right away! She looked down from the deck, around the rest of the area along the back of her house, but saw nothing at all big enough to hide behind.

With entering the house and hiding behind something in the yard both impossible, she resigned herself to going with the only option left to her, leaving the backyard entirely! The fence surrounding her backyard ended at a gate filling the space between the fence and the back corner of the house.

Though she was worried about going beyond the fence and leaving the back yard, out to a space open to...the world, Tina guessed that the back of the narrow space between her house and the house next door was far enough from the street to make it unlikely she'd be spotted. Unlikely, but definitely possible! She opened the gate and quickly shut it behind her, finally hidden from Ray's rental property.

Her hastily pieced together plan was to hunker down just outside the back yard until she heard Ray's truck leave, then go to the fence, get the attention of the guys she'd been talking with, ask to borrow something to cover herself with, and borrow a phone to ask Darren to come home to let her in.

While she was waiting to hear the distinctive clatter of Ray's diesel, Tina did what she could to hide herself from anyone walking by, dragging an empty garbage can next to the house and sitting on the sidewalk behind it.

Tina waited for what felt like hours to hear Ray's truck. She began to wonder if it was possible that she'd missed it, but she'd heard it before from a block or more away when inside the house, so she waited in her bit of shelter rather than risk flashing him! When she finally did hear it she stood up, brushed a few pieces of mulch off her butt and went to open the gate.

When the handle refused to budge, she quietly ran through her entire supply of curse words; Darren's consistent setting of all locks at points of entry to lock by default when closed apparently included the lock in the fence gate. She closed her eyes and balled up her fists, muttering, "Of course the locks all work that way, he's just trying to keep us safe. I certainly can't blame him, this is all my fault, but I can't help but be kinda pissed at him right now!"

Understandably focused on the latest shrinking of the space she still had available where her nudity might remain unseen, Tina didn't immediately notice that the the sound of Ray's truck was not changing as she expected. Instead of fading away as he left, it was clearly getting louder! She realized he must be headed to her house just in time to crouch down again behind her garbage can shelter.

She heard the engine cut off, a door open and close, then footsteps heading up the stone walk leading to the front door. She couldn't hear the doorbell, but guessed a gap between his footsteps and a couple rounds of loud knocking on the door had been taken up by ringing the bell and waiting for a response.

Of course there was no response, though Tina very, very briefly considered popping out and enlisting her future Father-in law's help in finding some clothing, temporary shelter, and maybe a locksmith who made house calls on short notice. Darren had told her that he hadn't told either off his parents about his fiance's exhibitionist ways, and she didn't think this was the right time or place to break the news!