Tina Meets Some of Her Neighbors!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina heard Ray's footsteps returning toward the driveway, silently praying he wasn't heading to the narrow side yard where she was hiding! Her heart was racing as she waited helplessly for him to get back in his truck or continue to her refuge. Before it was clear which way he was headed, a new sound was added to the mix; Ray's cellphone rang, and he quickly answered.

Tina only heard Ray's end of the conversation, but that was enough for her to know who the caller was; "Hi, Hon,...Yes, I'm there now, he asked to borrow my table saw, so I brought it over.....no, he's not home, doesn't look like she is either, but her car is here.....yeah, maybe she's out having a run.... no, it's not too heavy for me by myself.....you're probably right, I shouldn't just leave it in the driveway.....The rental house?.....That went well, there really wasn't anything worth charging them for.....no, I left my checkbook back at the office.....yeah, I'm gonna swing by the office, pick up my checkbook and go back and give them their deposit.....I told them I'd be back in a half hour or so, but that was 5 or 10 minutes ago.....yeah, they had their U-Haul filled and ready to go, I expect they'll be on the road as soon as I hand them the check.....love you too."

Having heard Ray on the phone with his wife, Tina had a more complete idea of why Ray had come to her house, and more importantly an approximate idea about when he'd be back in her neighborhood. The twenty minutes or so available to her before he would be back wasn't a lot of time, but she thought it could be enough time to get out of sight or at least get something to cover herself! She took a moment to consider her options, hoping to come up with a good one but willing by this point to at least identify the least bad course of action....

Option #1: Stick with her recent plan of going back to the fence at the rental house, or over it if need be to get something to wear from the two guys she'd already been exposed to. Having placed herself on the wrong side of the locked gate to her backyard, this option was now harder than when she first dreamed it up, but it had the advantages of not forcing her to be visible to passersby or any other neighbors' houses, only being seen naked by guys who had already had that pleasure. The fact that they were moving away was another advantage. Based on Ray's phone call, this option had the most time pressure, as the tenants might be gone in less than 20 minutes!

Option #2: Hunker down until Darren came home. She rejected this, less because she'd like to avoid explaining her day to him than because she was already feeling the effect of the sun on her thoroughly unprotected skin and didn't want to find out what several more hours spent naked in direct sunlight would do to her!

Option #3: Get over the gate as in Option #1, but find something in the backyard hard and heavy enough to break a sliding glass door at either the patio or the deck. This was the only way she could think of to actually get inside the damned house. She didn't look forward to explaining why she had to break an expensive item, or to walking barefoot over a bunch of glass shards. As she imagined doing this she realized this option was probably impossible anyway, since the shed full of tools capable of actually breaking a door was, of course, locked, and the only loose items available were her paperback, sunglasses and a flimsy plastic chaise lounge.

Option #4: Go to as many neighboring houses as it took to find someone willing to help out a naked woman they'd never met by giving her something to wear, and maybe a place to hang out until Darren made it home. Besides meaning she'd be introducing herself in a truly shocking way to anyone who opened their door to her, she thought there was a fair chance someone might report her to the police!

Knowing she needed to decide quickly, Tina rejected Options #2 & 3 outright and designated #4 as the lesser of two evils, settling on Option #1, thinking, "Those guys have already seen as much of me as they possibly can, and I'd really like to keep this fiasco from spreading to the front yard, sidewalks and street!"

Knowing that time was tight, Tina jumped at the gate, getting a grip on the top edge of the boards with both hands. She tried to hoist herself high enough to climb over the top, but didn't end up getting much higher than having her nipples even with the top of the gate. She tried several more times several other ways, but the boards were too smooth to try using her bare feet to climb the face, and her attempt to take a running jump at the gate didn't work any better.

With Option #4 seemingly now her only option, Tina though she could improve her odds of a friendly reception by trying the house directly across the street; while she hadn't met either Geoff or Cheryl herself, Darren had gone across the street for a beer with Geoff a few times and seemed to think they were both fairly friendly. Tina thought Geoff having caught a brief, distant glimpse of her in the nude a few weeks earlier could make her current state a bit less of a shock. Shaking before she even stepped beyond the front edge of her house, she crouched and walked alongside Darren's huge antique Cadillac, wishing it was even longer for the first time!

As she reached the massive car's rear bumper she had a quick look around before giving up the partial shelter the car had been providing. Seeing that Geoff and Cheryl's front door was still a good 90 feet away and noticing at least a half dozen houses with a clear view of the path she was about to take, she began shivering so hard she actually could hear her teeth chattering! "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she whispered to herself as she trotted away from the car, her bare feet slapping the driveway, then the street, then her neighbor's driveway, then finally coming to a stop at their front door. She pressed the doorbell twice, then a third time. Waiting for someone to come to the door she looked around nervously, amazed at how far away her house seemed!

While scanning her surroundings to see if anyone was out walking, biking or driving within sight, Tina heard the door being opened. She covered her boobs and pussy as well as she could and turned to face her hoped-for rescuer. The woman she was facing looked to be close to her own age, maybe a few years older. She looked Tina over and said, "what the hell!" Tina introduced herself, "Hi, are you Cheryl? I'm Tina from across the street, Darren's fiance. I'm really sorry to bother you this way, but as you can see, I have a little problem."

"You've got a problem all right!" Cheryl answered, "When Geoff told me he saw you arriving home one night stark naked I thought he was just making up a story about some sort of fantasy of his. Darren seemed normal enough, but seeing you now, running around completely nude in the middle of the day, I don't want anything to do with whatever perversion you two have going on!"

"Please, I accidentally got locked out of our house, Tina explained, "I certainly didn't intend for this to happen. Can I borrow something, anything at all to cover up with?" The look on Cheryl's face told her she was wasting her time.

"Just leave us alone!" Cheryl yelled as she slammed the door shut.

"Not so neighborly," Tina muttered as she walked away from what she had thought was her best chance to solve the problem of being stranded outdoors with no clothing, or anything else. She hustled across the street again, this time heading for the house to the left of hers. She'd heard that the couple who'd bought this house were a few years younger than she and Darren, but had never met either of them. She rang the doorbell a couple of times, but with neither of the two cars she'd been seeing there the last few days anywhere in sight she guessed there was nobody home.

Passing her own house on the way to the house on the right of hers, Tina wondered if she remembered correctly how the discussion she'd had with Darren about hiding a house key had ended. "He might have taken care of it," she thought, "and I remember what the fake rock he bought looks like!" With this new hope for ending the fiasco she was stuck in energizing her, she ran to the walk leading to her front door and studied the rock borders around the planting beds at either side of the entrance. She had just about given up when she saw it! A pretty good match to the real stones, but just sitting on the soil instead of being sunk in, she gleefully picked it up and unlatched the door at its bottom.

"Of course it would be empty," she mumbled, staring at the empty space where she had thought the answer to her prayers was sure to be. In his methodical way, Darren must have just been testing the fake stone and its location. Absorbed by her search for the fake rock, she didn't notice the FedEx truck cruising by until it was too late to try hiding; any hope the driver hadn't spotted her evaporated when the driver tapped his horn a couple of times and gave her a big smile!

Tina dropped the rock and continued to the house to the right of hers. Noticing that the car of the retired woman who'd just moved in wasn't in the driveway or visible in the garage, she didn't bother trying the doorbell, instead doing what she now realized she should have done as soon as Cheryl had sent her away; she trotted past the last house and turned the corner to go to Ray's rental property via the sidewalk. After giving up on the back yard route to the student renter's house she'd ruled out trying to get there by way of the street or sidewalks, knowing that the street that house was on was much busier than hers. She had hoped to get some help with the least possible exposure, but that ship had sailed!

Tina was relieved to see the small U-Haul truck still parked in the driveway of the rental house. The two guys who'd been tossing a frisbee around were sitting on the rear bumper, but when they saw her coming they got up and walked toward the sidewalk. An Amazon delivery truck drove by, but by now all Tina was beyond worrying about the occasional delivery guy seeing her naked body, thinking only about somehow getting something to cover herself with.

She greeted the guys with a wave and said, "I'm so glad you're still here, I'm hoping you can do me a favor!"

The guys looked at each other and shrugged; the guy she'd only heard from across the fence replied, "Nice to see you again! I mean, well, you know. What can we do for you?"

Still catching her breath, Tina answered, "I accidentally locked myself out when I was sunbathing. Is there any way I could borrow something to wear? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated!" Remembering that the guys had seen her in the nude before Ray had come by before, she asked, "And by the way, did you happen to mention seeing me to your landlord?"

"I don't think we did mention you, he was all business, seemed to be in a hurry," the previously unseen guy replied, "I'm Evan, by the way, and this is Colin,"

"I'm Amy," Tina said, "I'm glad you didn't say anything about me, we're sort of related, so I REALLY don't want him to find out about this if I can help it!"

"Your secret is safe at this point," Colin said, "but I think I hear that monster truck of his approaching. In a minute he'll be able to see you without us saying anything!"

"Oh, fuck," Tina shouted, looking around for something to hide behind but finding nothing but a couple of spindly trees "Can I hide in the house until he leaves?"

Evan said, "I'm sorry, we already handed over our keys. We're only still here because we're waiting for our security deposit."

The sound of Ray's truck was getting louder by the second. "Oh, God, this can't be happening!" Tina moaned, "He's my fiancee's dad. If he sees me here with you, like this, he'll think, well you can guess what he'll think!"

"C'mon," Evan said, grabbing Tina by her upper arm and pulling her to the back of the truck. He jerked the handle of the roll-up door up and told her to climb in. "Sorry it's so dark, but at least you'll be out of sight!" With nothing on the truck to help pull herself up, she was struggling to climb up; Evan said, "sorry about this too!" as he pushed her up with both hands firmly planted on her ass, but he really wasn't. He rolled the door down seconds before Ray pulled up.

Ray's business with his tenants was very brief, just handing over a check. Tina couldn't hear their conversation clearly, but it seemed to be over in less than a minute. She was listening for the sound of Ray's truck starting up, but was surprised to instead hear the U-Haul she was standing inside in total darkness start up and begin moving!

In the few seconds when she was being boosted into the back of the truck Tina had spotted a mattress leaning on a pile of boxes. When the truck turned out onto the road and joined the flow of traffic, she found the mattress and let herself fall onto it. "At least I'm not going to be tossed around back here, but why are they driving away," she thought. She realized nobody not currently in the truck had a clue where she was. She didn't really know these guys, who could be taking her anywhere! Every abduction scene she'd ever seen in a movie flashed through her mind as the truck rumbled along!

Before Tina had completely panicked the truck pulled over to the side of the road. She heard both guys open and close their doors, and heard Colin shout over the noise of traffic rushing by,"Sorry we had to take you on a little ride. Ray told us he was going to take care of a few things at the house, so we assumed you didn't want to pop out of the truck right in the driveway!" Evan rolled the door up, briefly blinding her with a blast of sunshine.

Once she realized her situation was back to the fucked up state which passed for normal that afternoon, her pulse came down from the stratospheric level it had been at when she was imagining her newest "worst case" scenario."I'm naked by the side of a busy road, getting sunburned, can't get into my own house," she thought, "but at least it looks like I'm NOT getting kidnapped, gang raped, or anything like that!"

Standing up and walking to the edge of the truck bed, she felt a shiver as she realized that the difference in height between where she was standing and their position on the ground placed her pussy right about at their eye level.

Trying with all his might to make eye contact with Tina, and occasionally succeeding, Colin said,"I think you might find something you could wear in that black garbage bag next to the chair."

Thinking that considering how much trouble this day had thrown at her she was entitled to a little fun, Tina gave Colin a warm smile, walked the five feet to the bag full of clothing; still facing away from the open door, she bent sharply at her waist, giving both young men a perfect view of her pussy! Knowing what she was showing the guys distracted her from the process of finding some clothing, but eventually she came up with some black yoga shorts and a well worn white t-shirt. She pulled the two pieces of clothing on, turned to face her audience and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"Well, you look great," Evan said, "but to be honest, I liked what you were wearing before better!"

"Yeah," said Colin, "Air looks great on you!"

Tina actually blushed; now that she was wearing clothes again, hearing the guys talking about seeing her naked was somehow even more arousing! "Thanks for the compliments, you're doing wonders for my self esteem," she said as Evan and Colin each took one o f her hands to help her down from the truck, "can I ask you for a couple more small favors before you take off?"

"What do you need?" Colin asked.

"Can I borrow your phone to call my fiancee? I'd like to ask him to come home early so I can get indoors before I burn to a crisp," she asked, "and a ride home would be great if you can spare a few minutes!"

The guys looked at each other, shrugged and said, "Sure!" Colin rolled the door down and locked it, then hustled to the passenger side door, grinning at Evan as he rushed past him.

"Asshole!" Evan grumbled as Colin settled into his seat. Tina didn't understand why Evan was suddenly annoyed at his friend until she saw the interior of the truck. Colin had settled into the passenger seat, and Evan was sullenly climbing into the driver's seat. A large console with cupholders and the gearshift lever took up the space between the two seats; if she wanted a ride she'd be traveling on Colin's lap!

"Comfy?" he asked once Tina sat down.

"Just a sec," she said, grinding her butt around a bit, "there! That's better!" The thoroughly flustered Colin handed her his phone, and she called Darren. "No answer, that's not like him," she thought, but then realized that he probably was screening the unfamiliar number. She thought better of leaving a message, realizing that calling him from an unknown phone would be yet another thing she'd have to explain and she wasn't sure what level of detail about how she'd spent her day she wanted to share with him!

When Evan steered the truck onto her street she was lost in thought, wondering if she should tell Darren everything that she'd been doing or give him a version that was truthful but less than complete. "Is that your house, the one with the convertible in the driveway?" Evan asked.

"Um, yeah," she said absentmindedly, and Evan slowed the truck down.

"Oh, shit, yes, but no, keep going!" she said, ducking down as low as she could. Go up to the next cross street, turn the corner and stop, I'll get out there."

Darren, standing at the mailbox next to his driveway, watched the truck roll by and wondered which new house down the street was about to have someone move in."

"Let me guess," Evan chuckled as he parked the truck, "the guy checking for mail is your fiancee, right? And you don't want him seeing you riding around with a couple dudes, especially giving one a lap dance?"

"I'm not giving him a lap dance," she replied, "but yeah, you got the rest right!"

Colin interrupted, "Uh, gotta tell you, it did kinda feel like a lap dance!"

She opened the door and hopped out. "Thanks again for everything," she said, then turned to walk back to her house. She reached her yard in less than four minutes and headed for the front door. She was just a few feet from the door when Darren opened it from inside and came out to get his briefcase from his car. Tina greeted him with a kiss, "You're home early!"

He smiled and said,"Yeah, I've been looking forward to seeing you, but I was hoping to find you just the way I left you!"

"Did you think I was going to be naked the whole day?"

"I guess not, but it wouldn't surprise me! What have you been up to that forced you to put clothes on?"

"Well, she replied, " Before I got dressed I WAS able to work on a no tan lines tan, but you already knew about that. I read a while out on the deck. Later on I tried to introduce myself to a few of our neighbors, but the only one at home was Cheryl from across the street. I'm guessing Geoff told her about that time he spotted me coming home naked., because she made it clear I wasn't welcome at their house! After giving up on meeting anyone I went for a walk."

"That explains why you're wearing clothes," he laughed as they stepped inside.

"Well, I wouldn't want to shock any more neighbors; I've probably done too much of that already!" Tina replied as Darren shut the door behind them.

"Speaking of people it's best not to flash, my Dad told me he stopped by, but you didn't seem to be around. Probably when you were having your walk."

"Must have been," Tina said, smiling as she peeled her t-shirt off, hoping, among other things, to shift the conversation away from what she'd been doing over the last few hours. Strictly speaking she hadn't yet told Darren anything that wasn't true, but there were many, many questions he could ask for which a full, true answer would have been more than a little embarrassing!