Tina Pulls a Train

Story Info
Buck and Tina get Caught.
4.7k words
4.3
11.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Buck were always together. During lunch, taking breaks...it was no secret they were having an affair, but no one could ever prove it, even though they were nearly caught numerous times, except for one day.

Their relationship was a sexual whirlwind. They loved spending time talking and truly began to fall hard for each other, but the sex was so amazing that it made the love they began to feel for each other propel into talk of divorcing their significant others and getting married to each other.

Tina was the first one to mention the idea of marriage. Buck told her he didn't want to leave one marriage only to have another end up in what he was currently in. He wanted a relationship built on love and nonstop sexual desire.

Tina laughed and said, "I would never want anything less. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Buck looked at her and said, "If you're serious, you must swear to something and never go back on it."

"Anything to spend the rest of my life with you," she said.

"Anything?" he asked.

With a sly grin, she said, "Anything." in a sultry voice.

"I would love to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you, but from this day forward, you will do sexually whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want, to whoever I want," he said.

Again, with a sly grin, she said, "So you want me to be your sex slave. Your own personal whore of a wife?" She laughed and said, "That sounds amazing. I swear, I swear, I swear. Just marry me and love me forever."

"I would be honored to marry you," Buck replied.

Buck pulled her close and kissed her passionately, his hands sliding down her body up under her short dress, caressing her panty-covered mound.

"Your panties are soaking wet," he said.

"What did you expect? I'm so horney right now I don't know what to do." Tina replied.

"I didn't think I'd get engaged without taking a knee with a ring and still being already married," Buck said.

"I'll take care of taking a knee," Tina said, sliding down Buck's body, her eyes glued to his as she knelt and unzipped his pants, removing his rock-hard cock.

"Let me make sure the storage room door is locked. Only a few of my guys have keys, and they won't be at the office this early." Buck said.

After checking the door, Tina immediately engulfed his cock, no foreplay, all the way down her throat, her nose pressed against his belly. Buck let out a sigh as the pleasure was so intense and so fast, the immediate warmth from her mouth made him reach out to grab the side of a table to keep his balance. Tina held him there, letting her throat adjust before she began massaging his balls, sliding her mouth back and forth over his cock.

In no time at all, Buck could feel the orgasm about to overcome him. He pulled Tina off his cock and, gasping, said, "Not yet.....Stand up and take off your clothes."

"What if someone comes in?" she asked.

"Are you already going back on your swear?" he asked.

"Not a chance and not ever," she said and immediately slipped the straps from her dress.

Letting it fall to the floor, she slid off her heels, undoing her bra and dropping it, leaving her only in her panties. As she reached for them, Buck stopped her and said, "I'll take care of those."

Sarcastically, Tina said, "I think you already have big guy. They're soaking wet."

Lifting her up onto the table, Buck spread her legs wide. Taking in the sight of the soaked crotch of her panties. Pulling them to the side, admiring and amazed at just how wet she could get when she became aroused. Her juices slowly leaked out down the crack of her ass. Leaning down, he ran his tongue in one long, slow stroke from the bottom of her pussy, up to her clit, tasting and spreading her wetness, circling her clit over and over as she tensed up, grasping the back of his head, pushing it deeper into her.

He spread her lips open and began methodically using his tongue and fingers to massage her beautiful pussy, enjoying the obvious pleasure it was giving her. He slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, slipping another down to spread the juices that were already coating her tight asshole. Circling, over and over, sliding one, then two fingers into her pussy back and forth, working his tongue up and down her pussy, stopping each stroke, circling, and playing with her clit. Tina was panting and moaning, trying to be as quiet as she could, finally tilting her head back, forcing his head into her while pushing her hips forward to take in his fingers deeper into her pussy, enjoying the one still massaging her ass.

"Finger my ass, plleeeese....." she begged, "I'm going to cum, I'm going, I'm going to cum, don't stop, oh, oh, ohhhh."

Squirming, trying to close her legs, Buck held her open, inserting a finger into her ass. She arched her back, letting out a long low moan, her pussy throbbing, squirting a stream as Buck pulled away, watching it squirt onto the floor. Tina's eyes closed, hips thrusting up and down, breathing rapidly in an intense orgasm.

Closing her legs, wrapping her arms around them, and coming down from her orgasm, she looked longingly at Buck and said, "When we're married, I expect you to start my morning like that every day."

Laughing, Buck unfastened his pants, letting them fall to his feet, "We're not done yet."

Tina once again spread her legs, lifting her knees and begging Buck to fuck her hard.

Buck gently rubbed his cock up and down Tina's completely drenched pussy, coating the tip of his cock. Sliding the shaft along her slit, his cock now coated with her juices, he slammed his cock all the way into her hard and fast, making her gasp out, his big cock stretching her pussy wide, causing her to reach up to slow his entry, but he was already buried completely. Pulling all the way out to the tip of his cock, he again slammed into her, rough and hard making her gasp out once again. He continued slamming into her, pausing only a second or two before over and over assaulting her hole. The initial shock of being taken so hard and so fast subsided, and Tina began to lift her hips to welcome the hard fucking she was receiving.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, please, please, please, harder, harder, harder, damn it. Fuck me like a whore." Tina begged, grinding hard into the trust of his cock, slamming into her.

That was when the door opened. Buck pulled out and turned, Tina not hearing the door, eyes closed, still spread eagle, pussy soaking wet and gaping, said, "Don't stop, fuck me hard."

"What are you two doing here?" Buck said to the two young men standing in the doorway, their eyes glued to the sight of Tina completely on display like nothing they had ever seen.

Here was the stunningly beautiful secretary they had flirted with for years now, closing her legs, trying to cover her breasts and hide as much of her body as she could, but to no avail.

Julio and Tim, two of Buck's network team members, would normally not be in the office for another two hours.

"We came in early to work on the 19th-floor network problem. We needed a part. Sorry, boss, we'll grab the part and go." Julio said.

Buck, standing there, his pants around his ankles, his long thick cock hard and wet with Tina's juices, said, "Get in here and shut the door. Lock it and put a chair or something in front of it."

The two young men did as they were told while still stealing glances at Tina.

"Well, this is no secret anymore," Buck said.

"We won't tell anyone, boss, not a word," Tim said.

"Yeah, right. I know how you guys and even the girls on the teams always talk, especially about Tina and how you would like to have her." Buck replied.

After pausing for a few moments, the tension and awkwardness were obvious on their faces.

"I only see one way out of this. Would you guys like to fuck her?" Buck asked, "You're always talking about it."

"Heck yeah," Julio said with no hesitation and a huge grin on his face.

"In a second," Tim responded.

Tina reached out, grabbed Buck's arm, pulled him close, and said, "You're kidding, right?"

Buck looked at her and said, "I only see one way out of this."

Turning back towards his workers, he said, "You guys get what you've always been talking about...but I video it. If anyone ever hears of this, we all get fired. Now I'm rich, so only Tina and I can afford to have that happen financially. I release the video for your wives to see, and you lose them as well as your job. What will it be? You fuck my new fiancé, never speak of it, everyone stays happy, and who knows, maybe you can fuck her from time to time down the road."

"Is that even a question? This is a major win." Julio said as he began unfastening his pants.

Tim nodded and began doing the same.

"You'll have to wait in line, gents. I'm not finished." Buck said.

Turning back to Tina, who was now completely dumbfounded by what just happened, Buck spread her legs again, sliding his cock deep into her.

Tina pulled him close and whispered, "Are you sure about this? It's crazy."

"Do you have a better idea?" Buck asked as he began to plunge his cock in and out of her, hard and fast.

Tina moved her hips to meet his thrusts, smiled, and said, "I guess not, but I didn't expect to be pulling a train less than ten minutes after us saying we're now engaged. Is this what I'm going to expect from now on?"

Buck leaned close whispering in her ear, "You've not experienced anything yet. This will be a norm from now on."

Tilting her head back, "You saying that has me so horney now I can't stand it. Better hurry up and cum....if you haven't noticed, there's a line now." Tina said, laughing.

That was all it took to send Buck over the edge, "Oh fuck yesss." he said, shoving his cock deep into her pussy, squirting shot after shot of his cum for what seemed forever into her already soaked pussy.

Julio and Tim were smiling, enjoying the show, stroking their cocks in anticipation.

Buck pulled free. Tina's pussy closed slightly, but still gaping from Buck's large cock, began flowing with cum down the crack of her ass and onto the edge of the table, dripping to the floor.

"Next," Tina said in a seductive voice, "Buck said this is what you guys have always wanted. My body is all yours to do with whatever you please."

She laid back on the table, legs wide open, massaging her breast and pinching her nipples while licking her lips seductively.

Buck had his phone out and was recording as Julio stepped up, sliding the head of his cock up and down her pussy, mixing his pre-cum with the flow of Buck and Tina's juices. His cock was slightly above average size, not as large as Bucks, but nothing to be ashamed of.

He looked at Tina, taking in her amazing body, and said, "Do you know how many times I've jacked off dreaming of a chance to have you? The number of times I was fucking my wife, closing my eyes, and pretending it was you?"

"Shove that cock in me and do everything you've always jacked off to. I'm all yours." Tina said.

Reaching down and wrapping her hand around his now slick cock, sliding the wetness up and down its length while guiding the head to the entrance to her hole. Pushing forward, Julio slowly entered Tina.

She moaned, "Yes, that feels so good. Fuck me, use me. You never knew I was such a slut did you?" she panted as Julio began steadily fucking the girl of his dreams.

"Is my pussy everything you thought it would be while you were jacking off? Is it better than what you imagined when you were fucking your wife? All of that cum you wasted, you could have filled me with, could have fed me down my throat." Tina purred.

Faster and faster, Julio was pumping. Tina continued to talk dirty to him, knowing he wouldn't last long.

"Make me cum, make me cum.... please make me cum.... cum in me, cum deep in me, cum in my pussy.... cum in my wet slutty pussy.... fill me with your hot milky cum."

Julio could take no more, pushing hard and deep into Tina, sucking and licking her rock-hard nipples, letting out a grunt as he began to spasm over and over inside her, finally releasing his seed into the woman he had cum on many towels over the past few years dreaming of.

"That was amazing. You're amazing." Julio said.

"Was it all you fantasized about?" Tina asked.

"Oh so, so much better," Julio said, regaining his balance and stepping back to watch as his cum flowed out of Tina.

Tina reached down, sliding her fingers into her pussy, scooping out a glob of cum, opening her mouth, and eating it, savoring all their juices.

"I love the taste of cum so much, and all our juices mixed together tastes wonderful." She said.

Buck, recording all of this was once again hard, having just watched the woman he loved and planned to marry get fucked by another man. Watching Tina getting fucked like a whore and how she enjoyed it was an amazing sight and one he knew he'd see many more times to come. He began to slowly stroke his cock while filming with one hand.

"My pussy feels empty, Tim, and you're up. Give me that cock. I want to feel it deep inside me." Tina said.

Tim looked a bit nervous, stroking his shaft, trying to get it hard.

"I don't turn you on, Tim?" Tina said with a pouty look.

"Oh no, trust me, it's not that. I'm like Julio. I jack off to you more times a week than you want to know. A while back, I was talking to you at your desk, and you had on a white, nearly see-through blouse with the button's way down low. You bent over, and I could see your breasts and nipples. I was so turned on when I left that I went into one of the stalls in the men's room and jacked off thinking about you."

Tina looked at Buck and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Remember the first day in the closet when you held on to my bra? I told you guys were going to see my tit's, and I made sure they did." Tina said, squeezing her breasts together, tilting her head down, and sticking out her tongue to lick one of her nipples.

Buck just smiled.

"Oh, they did, almost all the guys on the floor and some women. Most of the guys said you were showing them off on purpose and now we know." Tim said.

"Yes, well, as you can see, my soon-to-be husband loves for others to see me and obviously do what they want with my body," she said.

Tim, still stroking his cock but not completely hard, said, "I'm just nervous being in front of a crowd."

"Here, let me help," Tina said.

Sliding off the table and down to her knees, cum pooling on the floor from her pussy, Tina licked the pre-cum from the purple head taking Tim's cock into her mouth. He closed his eyes and sighed in pleasure as Tina engulfed him, bobbing her head back and forth, over, and over, faster, and faster, massaging his balls. Tim's cock sprang to life. His cock was smaller than Julio's but thicker.

Once he was rock hard and not wanting him to cum too soon, Tina said, "I want you to do me a special favor."

Standing up, Tina turned around and bent over the table. Being so short, she had to slide herself up, her feet off the ground so Tim's cock could reach; Tina spread her tight ass cheeks.

Looking back at Tim, she said, "Slowly put it in my ass."

"You want me to fuck your ass? I've never in my life been in a woman's ass," Tim said.

"Damn, me either. Had I known, I would have fucked her pussy and her ass," Julio said.

"Keep to our agreement, and next time, you can fuck and cum in all of her holes," Buck said.

"I love how you give my body away, my dear." Tina joked.

"My pleasure," Buck said.

"Oh no, my pleasure, trust me," Tina responded.

Tim slowly slid the head of his cock into her ass. All of the cum made it easy for him to slowly slide in, pulling out slightly, then inserting more and more with each push until he was as far as he could go, buried in Tina's ass.

Tina began massaging her pussy, while Tim worked his cock in and out of her ass.

"I've never felt anything so tight in my life. I can't hold it." Tim said.

"No, wait, I'm about to cum." Tina said, but it was too late.

Tim began to cum what seemed like endless streams into her bowels. Tina could feel the hot squirts of fluid and the throbbing of Tim's cock in her ass. She was rubbing her pussy faster and faster. She could hold back no longer and again began to cum, squirting streams down her legs and soaking the floor.

"Damn, she sucks cock, has a tight pussy, loves it in the ass AND squirts? You better marry her boss, or I will." Julio said.

Tim tried to keep his softening cock in Tina's tight warm asshole, but it was not to be.

Slipping out, unleashing a steady stream of juices to mix with all the cum and wetness already covering the floor.

Slipping off the desk, her feet on the floor, Tina turned around. She looked amazing in a slutty way. Completely nude, glistening from beads of sweat from the fucking she just received.

The men's cum, mixed with her juices streaming down her legs...."Looks like you guys have a mess to clean up." Tina chuckled.

Julio and Tim both had put their cocks back in their pants and had straightened up. Buck was still recording the sight before him and stroking his cock.

"You're not done yet, as you can see, my love," Buck said.

"I'm glad I have three holes because I'm not sure how I'll ever keep up with you when we're married. I want a picture with Julio and Tim." Tina said.

"I have it all on video, even changing all the angles and zooming in while they were coming and pulling out; you can watch it anytime," Buck said.

"I don't care," she said in a complaining schoolgirl voice. I want some pictures on my phone to remind me of the first time I pulled a train with my future husband."

"So, you've done this before?" Buck asked with a surprised look on his face.

"I told you one of the reasons I never finished college was I was partying and not studying enough." Tina said with a sexy smile and a wink to Buck.

"Ok, fine. Get in the shot, guys." Buck said, picking up Tina's phone.

Julio and Tim each stood on one side of Tina. They were both clothed, and she was still nude and disheveled. Tina looked so petite between the two men as they posed with their arms around her, as Buck took pictures.

"Happy now?" Buck asked.

"Wait, I want more," Tina said.

Jumping up on the cum drenched table, spreading her legs wide open, showing her gaping pussy and ass to the world.

The men began making lewd poses with Tina, pointing at her open holes, pinching her nipples, and sticking their tongues out as if they were about to lick her pussy.

"Put your fingers in me, boys. I want to look like the whore I am." Tina said.

Buck clicked away as the guys began fingering her pussy and ass, causing more and more cum to leak out, all three of them smiling, posing to make Tina look like a complete slut like she was.

When they were done, Tina gave them a long, deep kiss, thanking them for making her morning. As they walked towards the door, Buck stopped them.

"Don't ever forget our agreement," he said.

"Not a chance," Tim replied.

"I wanna tap that sexy ass," Julio said, nodding his head.

"Before you guys leave, I want you to stand outside the door and make sure no one comes in. I'm not finished with the lovely Tina yet." Buck said.

Turning back towards Tina, she did a fake curtsy, acting as if she had a skirt on, and smiled.

"Can't we just stand in front of it so no one can open it and watch?" Julio asked.

"Oh please, Buck? I'm enjoying this so much," asked Tina.

"Sure, it's not like you haven't seen everything already," Buck said.

Buck took Tina by the hand and guided her towards him.

"Let's get you over here and out of all of that cum. Get down on your hands and knees." Buck said. Guiding her down and facing Tim and Julio.

"Wow, Tina, seeing you doggy style like that will live in my dreams forever," Julio said as he began unzipping his pants and removing his now hardening cock, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to jack off while I guard the door for you and boss man." He said.

12