Tina Pulls a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck got down on his knees behind Tina, coating the tip of his giant cock with the juices still flowing from her holes, grabbing her, and pulling her back while he pushed forward, his cock easily burying all the way into her.

Pumping in and out, Tina moaned again in sexual bliss, enjoying not only Buck but the scene playing out in front of her.

Tim had also removed his cock and was stroking himself. Tina loved the audience and began to push back into Buck like a woman in heat, playing to the men stroking themselves and watching her.

Buck pulled out and immediately placed it at the entrance of Tina's ass, pushing past the smaller entrance and stretching it, again using the juices to shove in and out of her ass easily. Back and forth, over, and over, swapping from hole to hole, Tina moaning and groaning to the pleasure of having both her holes being used by Buck.

Buck began to pant, his cock swelling, "Here I come, baby," he said.

"Please fill my pussy, please!" Tina cried.

"How about I fill both..." Buck groaned.

Just then, Julio said, "Oh man, watching this is about to make me cum too."

"No, wait, Julio, come here, cum in my mouth," Tina begged.

Julio stepped forward, shoving his cock into Tina's open, wanting mouth.

Buck began to groan, pumping into Tina's pussy, pulling out after starting to cum, aiming his cock at Tina's ass. A blast of cum squirted out and across her ass and back, shoving his cock deep into her, pulling her tight against him, throbbing and unloading the last of his cum into her bowels.

The whole time, Tina held Julio tight, taking him deep into her throat as blast after blast shot down her throat.

Tim stepped forward and moaned, "I'm coming too," replacing his cock in Tina's mouth as Julio pulled free, sending more and more cum down her throat. A small bit of cum leaked out, running down her chin.

Tina continued to milk Tim's cock with her mouth while Buck and Julio were coming down from the sheer bliss they just received from this beauty on all fours before them.

Tina pulled her mouth off Tim, not wanting to miss any cum, scooped what drooled down her chin with her finger, and put it in her mouth. Reaching below her and scooping up cum that was running out of her two holes that Buck just deposited and putting it into her mouth, savoring the taste.

"God, I love cum so much. I can never get enough," Tina said.

Raising up on her knees, she again reached down, scooping up more cum. Tina tilted her head back, arched her back with her eyes closed, and began rubbing the cum over her breasts, pressing them together, rubbing the cum into her skin like lotion.

"Damn, I wish I had gotten all that on tape," Buck said.

"I got you covered, boss. I set my phone up over there and started recording when you said we could watch," Tim said, pointing to his phone.

"Good thinking, Tim. Be sure to send me a copy and make sure no one else sees it," Buck said.

"Alright, guys, get to work. Tina has to clean herself up, and I've got to clean this room up." Buck said.

"Thank you, Tina, that was beyond amazing." Julio said,

"Yeah, thank you. That was the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life. Now I can never say I've never had anal sex with a woman." Tim said.

"I still can't say that," Julio said.

"Thank you, too, guys. I loved it. And Julio, I promise to pop that cherry for you soon." Tina said.

Both men turned and left, locking the door behind them.

Tina stood up and turned toward Buck, "Thank you for that, darling. That was the perfect engagement gift," she said, leaning in to kiss him.

Buck put his finger over his lips and instead kissed her on the cheek.

"You just took two loads in your mouth that belong to other men. I'll wait until you brush your teeth," he said, smiling.

"Oh, really...well, you better get used to this, honey, because I get the feeling there will be many more men in my mouth from now on," she said.

"You need to clean up. Once you walk out the door, use the smaller bathroom connected to the data center to the left. It's for one person and has a small shower. I have a towel here in my bag," Buck said, reaching for his gym bag.

"Oh, and I'll hold on to these." He said, picking up her bra and panties.

"But Buck, I'll have cum oozing out of me for hours," she said, "And what about this dress? It hardly covers me to begin with."

Buck gave her a wink and said, "You'll do just fine, beautiful."

"Okay, fine, but remember what Tim said when you held my bra that day? I'm sure my desk will be even busier than it was then, with men and women stopping by. And what if I decide I want to show them more than I did last time?" she asked, thinking he would change his mind.

"Go for it. If you end up in HR, let me know. I have a close friend there, and I'm sure she can help you." he smiled.

"Oh, SHE is a close friend, huh?" Tina said with a knowing look.

"We'll talk about it later," Buck said.

"Oh, you bet we will, dear," Tina said with a hint of jealousy.

With that, Tina slipped her flimsy dress over her body, taking the towel from Buck. Bending over, she purposely opened her stance to let the dress slide up. The cum was still oozing down her leg. You could now see where it was coming from. The dress, being so short, hid nothing.

Standing and walking past Buck towards the door, she kissed him on the cheek.

"I hope you just enjoyed that view because many men are about to have the same view and more," she whispered seductively.

12