All Comments on 'Tina Puts On a Daring Public Show'

by LuckyDave1066

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

looking forward to the next installment

PickFictionPickFictionover 2 years ago

Good start for sure. There's the excitement of what she's doing, plus the total vulnerability of having no backup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, a good star, but I feel as though this could have been longer.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Dave offers to take us on another amazing journey. Yes, please.

barerangerbarerangerover 2 years ago

Great story, great tease—can’t wait for the real fun in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very bold but definitely sensual. It’s too cold over here to try this 95% of the time *sigh*

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am always puzzled by the action of having clothes locked up, as if that's the only way to work up the nerve to go all the way and not back down. After all, each piece of removed clothing seems to provide another breath of fresh air that melts the fear away. I mean, it would be more logical if the character just took the logical approach and enjoyed each new step as intended, after a short acclimation period. After all, "look what I did, and it wasn't that hard to do." (in hindsight) Besides, a naked girl wearing a backpack on a hike is actually a more logical approach than a naked girl with nothing, out in the woods. This direction also opens up possibilities of stumbling on others who can just stash their clothing into their packs and join in the fun. It really is that easy, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So at the end, would she be waiting for someone to go back to her car, get the key and come back to rescue her? This is where an "enforcer" would be better. Like naked "chinese fire drills" in a neighborhood after dark, the last one in has to walk the block. Then after two loses, the one in has to walk the intersection turning left while the car drives off to the right. She could be left tied to a tree for an hour with a sign around her neck, or take the damned back pack and away and make her walk back without it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous