Tina Puts On a Daring Public Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she began to doubt there still was a "2-mile" marker, she saw it a dozen yards ahead. What had seemed to be taking too long now felt like it was happening too soon. Tina was shaking from head to toe, but was determined to complete this part of her plan. She tugged on the strings at each side of her tap-pants and felt the waist loosen as the bows unraveled. She hesitated for a moment, then let go of the strings; the silky garment slid smoothly over her ass and down her thighs, settling on the ground in seconds. She stepped out of the small pile of fabric, still shaky but grinning from ear to ear at having completed the main part of her self-imposed dare.

Tina looked around, slightly disappointed she'd hurried through the last part of her hiking striptease instead of waiting for someone to come along and watch her final reveal. "Anyone sharing the trail with me now will just have to be satisfied seeing me already in the nude!" she said, laughing. She was proud that frightening as it had been at times, she'd done this on her own, with no help or backup, and no easy way to escape.

"But there is still a quick way for me to bail out now, even before anyone's seen me completely naked," she thought. Instead of losing her clothes, with no way of getting them back the way Kristen had done during some of her adventures, if she lost her nerve now all she needed to do was pull clothes out of her backpack; in a few seconds she could be wearing her blouse and shorts.

Despite feeling pretty triumphant at the moment, Tina knew if her trip back to her car became too challenging she might well give in to the urge to cover up. She had thought about how to take away any option to cover up quickly and had built the methods she'd decided on into her planning. Now she needed to decide whether or not to commit to any or all of her plan's options, each designed to take away her own options.

Her two-mile long hiking striptease, complete with a few encounters with strangers had made her feel like she could take on almost anything, handle any situation, so she decided with no hesitation to activate the first option. She put her tap-pants into the main compartment of her backpack with all her other clothes, pulled out one of the small padlocks from a smaller pocket on the front of the pack, and threaded the lock's hook through openings in the main compartment's two zipper pulls. She pushed the hook into the body of the lock.

The loud click confirmed that the lock was now locked!

It could only be opened with a key.

A key Tina had intentionally left behind, sitting in a cupholder between the two front seats of her car, approximately 2 miles away.

Tina smiled as she tested her handiwork, confirming that the lock was indeed locked and that the tiny distance the two zipper pulls could be separated wouldn't allow fishing any of her clothes out. "I'm gonna be naked until I get to that key, no way out!" she said, proud to have committed fully to her vision of what this hike would be like.

She had one last option to consider. The first option was all about not being able to chicken out and get dressed before the trek was finished. The second option was designed to keep her naked longer, and most likely be seen by more strangers, maybe many more! In her current euphoric state, more time in the nude seemed like a good thing, so she retrieved from the pack and eagerly put in place the hardware required for the second option.

The arrangement was simple but effective; a piece of chain wrapped around a birch tree's 6" diameter trunk, each end slipped through a metal o-ring on the pack, with the two ends of chain padlocked together. Once she clicked the lock shut the backpack would be tethered to the tree until the padlock's key could be retrieved from the car and brought all the way back to this, the farthest point on the trail from Tina's car.

Swept up in the wave of excitement she'd unleashed by getting completely naked and then completely denying herself access to her clothing anytime soon, Tina wanted the buzz her shameless behavior had provided to go on as long as possible. She knew herself well enough to be aware that pausing to think about this last bit of recklessness for very long would almost certainly result in her backing away from the challenge. She clicked the lock shut, settling the issue.

In well under a minute of setup time and just a few seconds more to click the lock in place, Tina had impulsively doubled both the length of her hike and the time she would have to spend hiking in the nude!

To be continued...

12