All Comments on 'Tina, the Tease'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fine premise.

Nicely told.

Nicely paced.

Would have preferred if Robert wasn't the one to finish himself off with his own hand.

Better if it had been Bree -- but only after she'd edged him extensively, both cock and balls.

Nevertheless, a great story.

Five stars.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6663 months ago

Another superb story as always,I so want to be Brees bitch! X

Rimbaud17Rimbaud173 months ago

Wow, this is one of the best and most fresh things I've read here in a long time. So well written, and so erotic. I find it hard to write from the female point of view and feel I'm being authentic; I had to check back a couple of times to remind myself who the author was. (Although, just because your Office Hours series is written from the male perspective, I guess that doesn't mean you're a man. You're just really good.) I really felt like I wasn't just *reading* a woman's perspective; I actually felt like somehow I was *feeling* Tina's emotions and desires. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is WAY TOO GOOD to be a one off. I'm a vaskt case after this part.

WrightWrongsWrightWrongs3 months agoAuthor

That's such a high compliment coming from you, Rimbaud17, an author whose works I admire. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This very very much needs to be a series. Very well done. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES