Tina the Tease, Aches to Watch

Story Info
Tina can't stand watching Bree, so gets down on all fours...
5.7k words
4.69
2.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina Aches to Watch

I waited in the living room naked. I ran the fingers of my left hand over my breasts while my right played with my pussy. I dipped my fingers in to get them wet and slid my index and middle finger along each side of my clit in a 'v'. I had been playing with myself for almost an hour after I got the text from Bree, my owner, my Mistress, telling me she was coming home. And all this week my job had been to be wet and waiting for her to come through that door.

It had started tense because I was feeling resentful about her using her boyfriend, Robert, to take my virginity. (Held far too long, I now realized, at 24 years old.) Then she confronted me about it and I realized that she was feeling hurt too because I had pulled away. And we both realized it was a strange relationship but it was a bond. I loved her. I loved worshipping her and she had turned something on in me that made me want to go to any length to please her, especially if it involved my submission, my debasement.

So, as punishment for snubbing her like a brat, she had me spend all day after I came home from work naked in our living room. Our shared space. I wasn't allowed to hide in my room, and I couldn't hide behind clothes. I was to be open and exposed, to the point that I even had to keep the curtains open. Not that anyone could see in during the day. But as the evening came on and I waited for her to come up the stairs to our apartment, I became very conscious of the change in light as I began to see less and less of the outside and more of my own reflection: me naked on the couch edging myself in anticipation of her arrival. My body was curvier than hers, my hair longer with soft curls. She was tiny and tight with a pixie-cut blond hair and teardrop-shaped breasts with pierced nipples that I love to lick and suck.

I was imagining the taste of her pussy -- softly salty like sea foam -- when I heard the vibration of the stairs as she ascended. Finally, she was here! But why had it taken her so long? Work was only fifteen minutes away.

As her key entered the lock, I was already throwing the bolt and opening the door wide to greet her. I was so excited and so used to my nudity now that I didn't even try to cover my body as I held the door wide.

My broad smile dropped as I saw she wasn't alone on the stairs. Robert was with her and he was holding bags of what must be takeout.

Bree smirked as she greeted me with a big kiss. I couldn't close my eyes and Robert watched us. His eyes scanned my naked body casually. He wasn't going to play innocent anymore -- not since he had fucked me and watched me lick his cum off of Bree's face and chest. He nodded and smiled as he walked past us with the food.

Bree said, "How's my pet today? Is she starving?"

Starving for her pussy, yes. But she knew that. And who was the tease?

Bree stepped back and admired me. The door was still wide open. Behind her I noted a car weaving through the complex. I saw a light turn on in another apartment. I noticed too that Bree had changed out of her work clothes. She was wearing a tiny skirt and a bandeau top. Had she gone to his place and changed before picking up dinner? If so, why not eat there? I guess I should be grateful they thought of me. But what did they think of me for?

"Show me," Bree said.

I stepped my feet apart and slid my right hand down to my pussy and spread my lips apart for her. I knew she could see how pink and wet it was. She could see the slickness around my bare vulva.

She nodded and stepped to the side to finally close the door -- slowly so that I was framed neatly by the doorframe for any outsider to view until the door at last shut. She threw the deadbolt and walked to the kitchen.

"I hope you like Chinese, TeeTee," she said as she went into the kitchen to help Robert set up the meal. She liked to call me TeeTee as a reminder that to her I was Tina, the Tease. I had held all the boys at bay, keeping them from taking my virginity through an endless pattern of jobs both blow and hand. I loved boys as well as girls. I loved dicks and I especially liked watching them spurt. Why have them explode inside of me and waste all that tasty cum? But after riding Robert's cock, I realized there was a benefit I had overlooked, the fleshy warmth inside of me. Not better, not worse, just unique in its sensation.

I thought of that now as I stood naked by the door, watching Robert and Tina setting up dinner. Tina was flirting with him, stepping close in front of him as he was trying to work, and making him rub his crotch against her backside. I felt a little prick of jealousy rise up. Bree was mine. I wanted all of her attention. I saw him slide his hand up under Bree's tiny white skirt, exposing a bare cheek. Was she going without underwear, or was she in one of her tiny G strings? I licked my lips.

They set up the food, practically ignoring me. At last Bree pulled the chair out and sat down on the edge of the seat but turned toward me.

"Are you hungry, my pet?"

I nodded. She had a wicked expression.

"Come here then," and she nodded to the space in front of her.

I began to walk toward her, but she put one finger up to stop me and then pointed it down. I looked briefly at Robert who was standing and watching us both with pretend casualness. He slowly put the last dish on the table.

Following her gesture, I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to her. I was keenly aware of Robert watching as my ass rocked back and forth along my journey. I kept my eyes on Bree though the whole time.

Finally, I was right in front of her knees. She was sideways to the table.

Bree said, "Robert made you a meal."

My heart pounded. My mouth watered.

Bree reached down with both hands and slowly pulled the hem of her tiny white skirt up exposing her bare pussy. The folds of her labia were shining with sticky, clear cum. As she tilted her pelvis slightly up, I could see the thicker, white cream squeezing out from her vagina. It was a beautiful mess.

"May I?" I said.

"What do you think Robert? Does my pet get to eat before we do?"

Robert stepped over behind Bree's shoulder. "As long as I can watch."

"Give him a show, TeeTee," Bree said.

I took a deep breath. It was all I could do not to press my whole face into her beautiful pussy and slurp noisily, but that would block their view. I licked my lips and looked up at them.

"Thank you. Thank you both."

I let stretched out my tongue flat and lapped slowly up Bree's inner thigh. I started on my left and moved to my right, alternating as I moved closer and closer. I let any cum that had dripped down her thighs pool on my tongue and as it and my own saliva dripped off the edge, I slurped it up and let it build up in my mouth. Her skin was salty with sweat from the quick, hard fuck Robert had given her. I imagined she had wanted him to get off quickly to give me this treat and to give him time to recover on the way back to our place. Now, he was going to get a show to build up his next load. I saw him shift his cock in his jeans to make room to grow.

Bree's labia were puffy and pink both from the fuck and the blood that was puffing them up. The hood of her clit had pulled back revealing her firm, shining pearl. I gave it a quick, hard flick with the tip of my tongue. She jumped and shivered. Victory.

I lowered my face and tilted it slightly so they could see my pointed tongue splitting her lips, working toward her opening. As I felt the slick jelly and tasted the salty treat, I curled my tongue like a straw, slid it down in, and began to slurp. I wanted it to be as noisy and decadent as possible. I wanted it to sound like I was sucking half a cup of jizz through the straw in my mouth.

The effect was immediate. Robert unbuttoned the top of his pants. Bree reached down and caressed the back of my neck.

I said, "So... fucking.... tasty," between each noisy slurp. "I fucking... love... your... cum... Robert. There's... so... much."

"Fuck," he said as she opened his fly. Bree reached up and pulled the fly open. She put her hand over the tip of his cock that had risen up past the waistband of his underwear. She curled her fingers over the crown with light pressure.

"My Tina, loves to tease us, doesn't she?" Bree said as she began to pant slightly.

"Mm hm," I moaned with my tongue sliding up along her lips and around her clit.

"Have you ever eaten fresh cum from a pussy, TeeTee?"

I shook my head as the tip of my tongue lashed her clit.

"Is it better that way?"

I leaned back and wiped my glistening cheeks with the back of my hand, funneling all the sticky mess toward my mouth.

I said, "Anything is better with your pussy, Mistress."

She pushed me and I took the cue and laid back on the floor. She stood up over me with her legs on either side of my chest.

"Let's show Robert how much you love my pussy," Bree said.

"Yes, please, Mistress."

She lowered herself onto her haunches and hovered her pussy over my face. I took a deep breath and nodded as she brought herself down and sealed my mouth and nose in her crotch.

I snuffled and lapped and sucked as noisily as I could. More even than when it was she and me alone. I wanted Robert to know who loved this pussy more. I felt more of his cum dripping down thickly into my mouth. I moaned and lapped.

I felt Robert step near my shoulders. He had to step carefully so as not to step on my hair.

Bree said, "You've made Robert so hard, Bree. He loves your little slut show. I guess I have to lick the head of his cock for him since you're so busy."

I moaned as I sucked on her clit, hoping to distract her from enjoying his cock too much.

"Right there," she said.

I was elated. It had worked. I heard her moaning and whining as I worked her into a frenzy. And if I heard her screaming, it meant she didn't have a cock in her throat. I had to turn my head and gasp to get more air, but I doubled my speed and felt her hips start to shake. Her knees weakened and she pressed all her weight onto my face. In order to not to pass out, I had to make her come fast.

She shook and screamed and finally arched her back and clamped her knees hard against my ears, shutting out the last of her orgasm. I felt my own pussy tingle with the thrill of knowing I had succeeded.

At last, she fell forward, which lifted her pussy up from my face, but I continued to lean my head up and lap every inch skin from the top of her lips down to her little pink asshole. Feeling emboldened by lust, I thrust the tip of my tongue in there. She yelped to my delight.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Tina," she said as I worked my tongue in. It tasted of sweat and slight sweetness. And I felt like a complete whore as I worked my tongue partway inside. I was also loving that I made her call me by my name.

At last she pulled away.

"I... I have to stop," she said, "Or..."

She left that 'or' tantalizingly open as she leaned forward and sucked the tip of Robert's cock. It was partway a reward for him waiting so patiently, and partly as a way to sooth herself because I could tell she was incredibly horny. Her face was flushed and she seemed to have that little bit of desperation I felt so strongly all the time now.

But she was stronger than me. She let his cock go with a pop of her lips and rose to standing, her knees shaking slightly as she straightened her skirt and pulled the top back up to cover the one breast that had slipped out during our activities. She kissed Robert lustily and said, "Our dinner's getting cold."

With that she sat down in her chair and scooted in. Robert sat on the other side.

I was still catching my breath but I rolled over and began to push myself up.

With one foot, Bree reached out and touched my ass, stopping me from going past all fours.

"You ate, my pet," she said, "Robert has your dessert."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress," I said as I crawled under the table toward Robert's legs.

His pants were still open and his cock was popping up obscenely from the top of his underwear. The edge of the band was soaked from the pre-cum dripping from the slit and no doubt mixed with my mistress's saliva.

I crawled between his legs, bumping the back of my head on the table. I leaned over and wrapped my lips on the crown of his cock. The taste was sweeter straight from the tap, so to speak. Plus, that honeyed pre-cum was my favorite. I used to work boys up the longest time to keep it dripping and drooling into my mouth. I found the wet spot on the band and sucked on the cloth, drawing up the mix of his cum and Bree's spit. It was like kissing her by proxy.

At last I gripped his jeans at the waistband and began to pull them down over his hips and his athletic thighs. Then I spent another couple of minutes working my mouth over his cock through his underwear. It was so hard. I'd work my way down to his balls encouraging more pre-cum that I would then slowly work my mouth up to collect as the crown.

"I think you're distracting Robert from his meal, my pet."

"I don't care, mistress. His cock is so good, and his cum is so... sweet."

"I suppose," Bree said, "You both earned it."

I reached up and pulled his underwear down over his hips. I left the jeans and underwear around his ankles. I don't know why but I loved the look of that. Somehow it made the boys seem more exposed and vulnerable. I licked my hands and got them slicker by rolling them over the head. Then I slid them up and down his shaft. The veins were practically purple and hard like ropes under his skin.

I whispered to myself, "Your cock is so beautiful," but I saw his dick twitch in that funny way they pull back when they're begging to be touched.

"That's right, boy, I'm going to put you in my mouth. I'm going to swirl my tongue around you and jerk you into my slutty throat. Are you ready to fill my whore mouth up?"

He groaned and his cock contracted again. I saw a little bead of white cum start to drip out of his slit.

"He may come just from me talking to his cock, Mistress."

He groaned as I stroked his cock some more.

"Does he want it on my face then?" I said.

"Fuck yes," he said as he abruptly pushed his seat back to give me room.

I crawled forward letting my body catch up to my hand that hadn't let go of stroking him.

"Mm. Yes, I'm going to make you cum all over my pretty cheeks. I'm a little disappointed though that you don't want to fuck my throat. Don't you like it when a pretty girls drinks all your cum?"

All he could do was grunt as I alternately stroked and squeezed his cock. I knew he had come earlier, but I was working as much as I could. I gently cupped his balls and stroked my slick fingers under them, working toward his taint.

"That's OK, Robert, I want you to cum on my face. I want your cum glossing my lips. I hope you'll squirt some right here on my tongue." I opened my mouth and stretched out my dripping tongue.

"You taste so good. I loved sucking your cum out of my mistress. Did you like watching me clean my mistresses' pussy?"

"Fuuuuuck," he shouted as I let my strokes move freely. I wanted that thought to be in his mind when he came. I wanted his orgasm to link with the image of me sucking his cum out of Bree. More than the sight of his white cum streaking my face in spurt after spurt, I wanted his fantasies to be filled instead with his cum smeared over my chin and nose as it dripped out of Bree's pussy.

And it worked. He cried out as I jerked his cock and pointed it at my face. I let the first spurt go only my tongue, then lips then cheek. I tilted my head up and let more spurts go against my lower lip and down my cheek. I let my tongue hang out and drip down on the the head of his cock as the last spurts shot up along my upper lip and nose. I immersed myself in the decadent feeling of his cum sliding down my cheeks, over my chin, along my neck. I felt drops land on the tops of my breasts. Each one made me twitch with excitement like hot wax from a candle.

I used his cock to smear the cum over my face ensuring a clear and complete coating I wanted to look as slutty as possible for him. Because I knew Bree was watching his every expression. She couldn't see my face, but through his eyes I wanted her to know what I was doing.

At last I stuck the cock in my mouth and slowly pulled it out of my mouth to clean it. I stayed on my knees and let him enjoy how he had soaked my body. I took my hands and rubbed his cum like lotion down my face, my neck and over my breasts. I pinched my erect nipples using the slippery cum to tease them. I was rocking slowly forward and back as my body instinctively craved penetration.

Finally, I scooted forward and stood up. I turned to Bree. I brought my hands back up from playing with my nipples and slowly up my body, scraping cum along the way until there was a good, thick puddle in each palm. I brought them up to my lips and then looked at Bree.

She was lost in lust as she was slowing jerking herself off under the table. She licked her lips and nodded. I brought my palms up to my mouth and let the thinning cum pour into my mouth. I slurped and lapped until they were merely damp. I lowered my hands with my mouth open so they could both see the cream in my wet mouth. I swallowed for them. I licked my lips.

Bree beckoned me to her and as she continued to frig herself, she leaned back as I bent my wet face down to kiss her. She moaned softly as she tasted Robert's cum and hopefully my saliva. She licked my lips and cheeks and then back to my mouth. She frenched me deeply as she moaned and came.

I did that, I thought. I made you cum again just by being dirty and wanton, by letting myself be shameless. I wanted to do it again right away, but that was probably because I hadn't come yet.

Bree quickly pushed her wet fingers in my mouth.

"See how you please me" she said.

I moaned as I savored her flavor from her fingers.

"God damned that's hot," Robert said.

Neither of us looked at him. We were lost in each other's shining eyes.

* * *

After dinner, Bree had me clean up while she and Robert went to the couch and began to watch a show. Bree curled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. As he slowly slid his fingers over her bare skin, Bree curled in tighter. The jealously welled up in me. I had kissed that shoulder many times and seen her melt like that for me.

Without looking up Bree said, "Stop watching the show, TeeTee, and get to work."

Did she have eyes in the back of her head, or did she know just how much she was getting to me? I returned to my chore but I kept watching for every little movement. Once I saw Bree tilt her head up and whisper something in Robert's ear. He snapped his head toward her and abruptly kissed her. As they broke their kiss, she softly bit his lip. And did she just slightly turn her head towards me, as if to acknowledge I was there watching?

Then I saw her shoulder tense and relax and recognized the motion. She was using her hand to stroke him. Not rapid -- not yet -- she was just keeping his energy going. She wanted more from him and needed to keep his head in the game (so to speak.)

"I'm all done, Mistress," I said a little too loudly.

"OK, fine, you can stand behind the couch then," she said without looking at me. She said it softly, distractedly, as if I was an afterthought, or if she was just rearranging the furniture. I stood at the back corner of the couch like a lamp.

What I saw twisted my stomach in knots. Robert had his hand running lightly up and down Bree's inner thigh. Her skirt was bunched at her hips. He let his pinky slide tantalizingly over her vulva and Bree shivered. I felt sick. Seeing her with him was tearing me apart. Seeing them so intimate and tender was sending ice through my veins.

12