Tina the Tease, Aches to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, as Bree tilted her head down and licked her lip in pleasure, I found myself roiling in lust. I could feel my pussy getting still wetter. I hadn't come yet tonight. I'd been edging myself since coming home from work.

"Play with yourself, TeeTee," Bree said without looking up. "We can both smell how wet you are, can't we Robert."

He nodded but he turned his face to Bree's and they locked in a deep, soulful kiss. Bree moaned lightly. I couldn't help it. I immediately put my hand over my pussy and began to wriggle my fingers up and down over my lips, letting their wet flesh slide up between my fingers and back under. I let my fingertips gently press around the edge of my vagina, feeling them becoming wet. Then I brought the damp up and along my labia, smearing them along the way, getting them wetter until I could just brush the hood of my clit. It was so sensitive now, I couldn't do much more than tap it, so I slid my fingers around with a slight pinch. I moaned loudly.

"See? She even likes teasing herself," Bree said.

They were both looking at me, watching me instead of their show and I couldn't stop what I was doing. I stood there and openly played with myself for them.

Robert was smart enough not to say anything. I sensed he knew that he had a role to play here and he was going to take Bree's lead and not fuck this up. If he was quiet, he'd have a hell of a story to tell.

Who would he tell? I found my thoughts straying. Would there be a sudden interest from the boys in our circle? Would they all hope to get a shot as Bree and Tina, the slutty bi roommates?

That was up to Bree though, wasn't it? I shivered as my mind flashed on a string of boys fucking her with me there as clean up.

Bree's neck was turned watching me and Robert took the opportunity to lean over and nibble at the back side. Her eyes curled up in her head and softly closed.

No! I thought as I lost her to him. Even a moment out of her gaze in my state of arousal was too much. I whined as I picked up pace.

She opened her eyes and locked them on me.

"Yes, that's it, keep doing that," she said.

Neither Robert nor I knew who she spoke too. She probably meant both of us. Robert and I both became more aggressive. Each nibble on her neck that made her sigh and her eyelids flutter became a call to move my fingers faster or deeper. My legs were shaking as I stared into Bree's eyes and rapidly worked my fingertips side to side over my clit. It was hard to keep my own eyes open as my orgasm rapidly approached. The effort to stay with her was staving it off as well. I was caught between holding the attention of my mistress --of making sure I was keeping her focused on me -- and losing myself completely to the orgasm I needed so desperately now.

I was moaning openly now, not caring how loud I was becoming.

"You want to come, Tee?" Bree said.

"Uh huh."

"Do you come before I tell you?"

"Nngh," was the closest thing to a word I had in my mouth.

"Are you close?"

I nodded.

"Real close?"

I nodded more vigorously. Yes, please, please!

"Real, real... close?"

"Fuck, mistress, yes. I'm so close." I had to ease up slightly. I glanced at Robert who was focused on me now. He saw the desperation in my eyes. He saw me brazenly masturbating for my roommate, my mistress, my everything. I was like an animal humping my own hand for company.

"Do you want to come for us?" Bree whispered.

"So... so much," I mewled.

"Stop," she said.

I yelped. My legs gave out and I leaned against the corner of the couch as I brought myself down to my knees.

"Please, please, oh, please..." I whimpered.

Bree reached her hand over to touch my chin and lift it up the back of the couch. There were real tears in my eyes. Bree said softly, "But I said, no."

"Oh, Bree!"

She twisted on the couch and crawled forward on all fours. That brought her face close to mine. She said, "I'm so fucking horny now, I need a big, hard cock in me."

I moaned in frustration.

Robert took the hint. He stood up and quickly pulled his jeans and underwear down in one move. He pulled his shirt up and off, revealing his tight abs. His skin was already flushed with sweat. His cock stood out and bounced slightly as he got on his knees behind Bree on the couch. He lifted her skirt up and over her ass. She spread her knees out and turned her hips up toward him.

"Fuck me," she said, looking deep into my eyes.

I watched hers narrow as he slid his cock up and down her slit. I saw them widen as he found the spot and pressed fully into her. I groaned as her eyes closed to focus on the sensation as he began to slide in and out of her.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me. Softly, she said, so that only I could hear, "He's come twice already tonight. He can fuck me a long time, Tina. He can make me come with his hard cock. Can you?"

I shook my head in frustration.

"What can you do for me, Tina?"

With pain in my eyes, I said, "Anything, Bree. I'll do anything you want?"

She smiled as she began to pant. Her body was sliding forward and back.

"I know," she said, "That's what makes it so delicious. I can make you lick my asshole. Or his?"

My mouth literally watered.

"I liked when you did that for me," she said. "I bet he would like it too."

I nodded. Whatever she wanted.

"Or maybe," she said as her eyes half closed, "Maybe he'd like to fuck your pretty little ass for me."

I felt apprehension fade as my horny mouth said, "Anything."

"Or maybe, he'd like his friends to come over and play with you."

I nodded too easily. My lust was peaking. I was squeezing my thighs together to get any kind of pressure. I was practically coming without touching myself. Bree was talking herself over the edge too with her fantasies. If saying yes would help, then I would do it and damn the consequences. If she was coming while staring into my eyes, I was winning.

"Would you be a little cum slut for me and Robert, TeeTee? Would you open all your holes for us? Would you be a party favor for whomever we bring by?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me however you want Bree. I only want you."

She cupped my cheek with her hand and kissed me deeply as she came.

"Fuck, yes," Robert said as he began to rock faster in and out.

As Bree came down from her orgasm. She waited for an outstroke and turned on her back.

Her top had already been pulled down during the fucking so her breasts were bare and firm.

She said, "Stroke him for me Tee. Make him come all over my tits."

Both Robert and I groaned as he leaned forward and I ran quickly around the couch. I looked at him briefly and he nodded with desperation. I took hold of his cock which was impossibly slick with Bree's juices. It was all I could do to keep from sucking him clean; but I knew I needed that lubrication. I worked his cock with both hands, sliding them up and over the crown which made him flinch. Then I began to hold him in that firm, but slightly open grip that invited him to begin sliding in and out. He groaned openly now too as he fucked my hands over my mistress' chest, which was rising and falling rapidly with her deep panting. One hand was working her clit furiously to come again.

All at once, Robert grunted as his cock began to spurt. All that beautiful cum sprayed out over her chest and neck. After two other orgasms, it was mostly clear now rather than the pearly white, but it was copious. I made sure to get some on the shiny bars in her nipples. As Robert fell back, I fell forward. Without permission, I began to lap and suck her nipples hoping to make Bree come again.

It worked. She cried out as I attacked her slick skin, sucking and licking every square inch. I knew every nerve was on fire now, as it was in me. She kept rolling through her waves, twice or three times.

"Now, Robert, "Bree said, breathlessly, "Like I told you."

I felt Robert move behind me. I felt his hand slide up between my legs. I felt his fingers slide in -- first two, then three.

"Fuck, she's so wet," he said.

"Mm hmm," I moaned as the fourth finger went in.

"She needs to come so badly," Bree said.

"Mm hmm."

Then I felt his fingers slide out and his thumb slide in. It swirled around tantalizingly and then he pulled it out. Then I felt his four fingers slide gently back in and his thump slid between my cheeks and pressed against my bud.

"Oh, Fuck," I said.

"Yes, TeeTee," Bree said as she watched me smear my face slickly against her chest, coating it in Robert's cum as I tipped my hips unconsciously up. "You're going to come this way, Tee."

"Mm hmm," I nodded, smearing more cum on my face. I pressed my hips back against his wet thumb as I found myself filled in both holes. My legs shook as I began to fuck myself against his hand."

"Come for us, my pet," she whispered.

My orgasm paralyzed me for a moment. The air stalled in my lungs as my open mouth pressed against Bree's slick chest. All sound went away as I felt my vision start to go pink and white. At last I began to hear sound again and it was my own screams as I attempted to alert all the neighbors in the complex that I was coming. I rode his hand like a rocking horse as all the pent-up desire flooded out of me.

At last I collapsed on top of Bree. When I finally looked up, Bree was staring at me tenderly. She brushed a damp curl out of my eyes.

"You looked so beautiful, Tina."

My eyes welled up as I stared in my mistress' eyes. I was so grateful in that moment.

I felt Robert's hand slide out of me and I moaned at the sudden emptiness. Bree caressed my hair.

"Yes, TeeTee, I know," she said, "You'll get filled up again soon."

I laid back against her wet skin and breathed softly, hoping that she was right and fearing what she might ask of me. I said a lot of things in the heat of passion. But for now, she was in my arms and not his. That's all I wanted. Just let me be last to be here, I thought.

12