Tina the Top Heavy Tiefling Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a novice adventurer's first outing.
2.4k words
4.22
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

Upon her 18th birthday Tina was sent from her infernal home by her mother to 'experience' the human world. When she asked about supporting herself her mother suggested adventuring. Tina was then banished to the human realm.

Tina found herself in the woods near a road, with a few buildings visible off in the distance. She starts strutting down the road. A few passersby staring at the gorgeous amethyst skin, steel haired and horned beauty. Her tight leather pants and corset leaving nothing of her figure to the imagination. Her tail seeming to skip behind her.

She reaches the town. Sheepishly waving at those she catches staring. She had been told tieflings were not common among human society. She did not understand or account for how alluring her succubi lineage was. She was just enjoying how many were smiling and waving back.

She was very impressed at how kindly the first person she asked about adventuring, walked her over to the questing board, informed her about how many form parties, and the various places she could buy equipment. He even offered to help her try out armors.

She insisted she couldn't impose on him further and gave him a kiss as a thank you. He became very flushed and blustered. She thought to herself as she walked away that maybe kissing was a less common custom amongst humans, but at least his mouth tasted nice.

On the quest board she had found a request for retrieval of a tome from a nearby crypt. There was even a map of how to get there. Easy money thought Tina. She found the an armorer on her way out of town.

Unfortunately none of their breast plates or chain shirts fit properly over her bust. He emphatically offered to make something specifically for her, he would just need a cast of her bust. She told him she'd think about it. She did buy a cool looking dagger made by one of his apprentices.

She then set off to the crypt. The sun well past its crest. She reaches the crypt right before dusk. To her surprise there were torches burning at the entrance. Without a second thought she wanders inside.

On her third step inside the door, she hears a click. Immediately the floor drops out from beneath her. She slides screaming down a chute. She is deposited into a chamber pre-lit with torches. It is a stark chamber with a door at the opposite end and only one more thing. A strange cube of slime in her way.

Embarrassed and angry Tina pulls out her new dagger. She lunges at this foe. Her dagger quickly stuck inside. She tries to brace a foot against it for leverage to free her blade, but her leg just sinks in.

Tina feels the ooze sneaking into her pant leg. With her leg gripped by the ooze, she falls back when she attempts to move. Her hand having released the dagger lands behind her as she crashes onto her butt.

The cube is lurching forward to engulf her. Everywhere it touches is tingling and feeling more sensitive. It is seeping through her clothes. The tingling sensation making her nipples hard. The ooze undulating and pulsing as it slowly pushes into every orifice it covers. Tingling in her butt and pussy. Teasing her belly button. Reaching into her mouth and even hers ears.

Her eyes and nose being all that is left protruding out. All this stimulation making it hard to think. Slowly sapping her strength to fight back. She decides to roll through.

Coming out the other side slippery. She slides clumsily towards the door. After a brief struggle she manages to open the door. Quickly she moves to the other side slamming the door behind her.

The ooze all over her making her slip out of her clothes. Her tits pop out of her corset. Her coin purse flying out from her bust. It bounces off the door and lands between her feet. She takes a step back and bends forward to pick it up. She feels her pants slip off her hips, and lets out an exasperated sigh.

Suddenly she feels something press on her butt. Tina glances back between her legs to see a huge boar. Its tongue licks her still extremely sensitive vulva. Her hips reflexively buck forward.

Tina loses her balance. Fortunately her hands are already near the ground and quickly catch her. She does lose her footing though. Her knees caught together by the waist of her pants. Her feet slip back and she slams onto her knees.

A strong tingle sensation shoots through her as they impact. The boars head moves over her back. Its snout tickling the back of her neck with its breath. It then presses down forcefully. Her hands slide out in front of her. She sinks down onto her chest. The her hard nipples being pressed into the cool floor.

The boar lets out a gleeful squeal. As it lumbers forward over her, she feels its large tip press between her but cheeks. She quickly raises slightly dropping its tip down to her very lubed pussy, right as the beast starts viscously thrusting into her.

After a few thrusts, Tina manages to shift up onto her elbows. Drool from the creature drips down onto her. The combination of the boars large shaft, the tingling and sensitive from the ooze make Tina cum very quickly.

As she cums, Tina's canal tightens around the beasts cock. Making it feel absolutely massive. The boar enjoying it even more picks up its already fervent pace. Tina is now squealing more than the boar. The beast savagely ravaging her hungry hole. She is cumming a second time.

Now she is eagerly awaiting the beasts load. The thought of how rewarding its going to feel to be pumped full of its hot semen. She is now doing her best to thrust her hips back in rhythm with the boar.

Tina hears door creak open. Two voices start chatting.

"I told you someone tripped the trap"

"Hey, she's fucking our meat!"

"Looks the other way around to me"

"Either way, too much activity will ruin the marble I've been aiming for. Shoot it now!"

Tina feels the boar recoil from an impact to the side. Its cock flops out of her, as it collapses onto her. Tina lets loose a pitiful groan, so close to a another orgasm, deprived of the boars creaming, and now pressed down under its weight.

"Hey, give me a bit of the venom"

Tina is struggling to roll the boar off her, when she feels a slight sting on her shoulder. She immediately tries to turn her head to see the cause. Her body won't move though. It goes limp.

Only moments pass before the boar is rolled off her and she is flipped to her back. Seeing her new goblin attackers.

"I call her tits!"

Tina's corset is cut away by one of the goblins. She now sees a goblin standing over her pressing her breast together. As he shoves his small prick between them. Still lubed up by, and sensitive from the ooze. Still she feels more from his hands.

She feels the other goblin press into her vagina. Their penis is too small too, but his body slams into her clit as he thrusts. Nowhere near as enjoyable as the boar, but enough to push her over the edge.

Her climax causing her to tighten inside. The second goblin she can actually feel now. Both of the goblins finish quickly. One cumming in her, the other spurting onto her clavicle.

The two goblins then lift the boar together and leave the room. Tina's hand moves up to wipe the jizz off of her chest. By this time most of the ooze has evaporated off or been absorbed by her skin.

Tina does a quick double take of her hand. Realizing she can now move. She sits up. She now sees that the goblins cut away her clothes, not just the corset but her pants as well. She looks around quickly. It seems they also made off with her coin purse.

"Those little jerks!" Tina exclaims.

She slides the tatters of her clothes off, as she stands. Now naked she cautiously peers out the door they left through. It is a hallway.

The hallway to the right is lit, and she can hear some commotion from that direction. To the left is dark, and seems to have a slow incline. Tina starts to slink down the left hallway.

Even with the low light she can somewhat see where she is going. She is constantly checking behind herself to see if the goblins are coming. As she turns back the direction she is going the fifth time she gets a face full of spiderweb.

Tina stifles a scream, as she frantically wipes it off. After a moment she continues on. Muttering to herself. Distracted.

After a couple of turns in the hallway, there are rooms of the path. Ahead there is a section with four rooms. Two on each side, with the closest one on the left emanating light. A little further along the hallway past the rooms the sconces on the walls are lit. Like they were at the entrance thinks Tina.

Confident she must be close to escape, she plans to try to sneak past the rooms and if anything happens, she'll just run for the exit. Tina feels a sudden chill down her spine. Slowly she turns.

The hallway behind her is empty. Lowly she lets out a sigh of relief. Tilting her head back as she spins around. She sees it now.

Staring back at her from the ceiling with eight beady eyes. The spider lunges at her. Tina falls back screaming. Her hands covering her face. She feels the spider's fangs pierce her forearms. She goes limp as she hits the ground. This must be where the goblins got the venom from realizes Tina.

"What's all this racket?" a sultry voice stirs the air. "Well, as far as apologies for being late goes, this is a pretty good one. Emphasis on the pretty. Don't let being late become a habit though."

The spider responds with some chittering and clicking. Tina is drug by her feet into the lit room nearby. Finally she gets a glimpse of her latest captor. A female bugbear. Tina is slowly cemented to the wall by a couple of huge spiders as the bugbear pins her. Tina's arms and legs spread wide.

The bugbear lift's Tina's chin and gives a strangely caring kiss. An embarrassed expression flashes over the bugbear's face before she retreats back a step.

"Um... apologies." stammers the bugbear, as she rubs the back of her head looking down and to the side. "I spend most of my time with critters, and forget how... forward and... uh... impolite it is to just... sorry, I got excited"

Tina's head still held on her by the hand on her chin.

"I'm... I'm Isadora. What's your name?" she finally looks back to Tina.

Her hand suddenly retracts from Tina's chin as Isadora realizes she left it there. Tina's head immediately falls. Her body still limp.

"Ooh, right. Antidote! One moment" Isadora crashes around the room.

Once again Isadora lifts Tina's head up by the chin. She tilts it further back this time. Then tries turning it a little. One way then the other.

"Ugh, whatever" she says before taking a swig from a vial then pressing her lips to Tina's once again.

Tina feels Isadora spewing something into her mouth. Isadora releases her and steps back again. After a moment Tina is able to raise her head by herself. She can see Isadora now standing a step away with her arms behind her looking fairly excited to get an answer.

"I'm Tina. Is there any way I could get you to let me down?"

Isadora looks Tina up and down.

"Depends on a couple of things. Why were you here?"

Tina lets out a deep sigh.

"I just got sent from home to see if I could blend in with human society. I was trying to complete a quest. Hoping to get some more money, and start gaining a reputation. Mom said I should try to live in the material plane for a while."

"What was this quest?"

"I was supposed to retrieve some book, some family record or something."

"Oh, so you weren't here to murder my babies" Isadora responds while petting a nearby spider.

"Didn't expect anyone or thing to be here, nothing about it on the notice."

"Well, you seem to be fairly straight forward. If I give you this book and let you go, I don't think you'd come back with a mob. I'm sure this must be the book."

Isadora moves a little further into the room and picks a book up off the floor. It suddenly occurs to Tina that Isadora is naked as she bends over.

"You wouldn't also happen to have... any... clothes I could borrow?"

Isadora walks over to Tina with the book in one hand, with her other she bends nearby candle flames to burn off the webbing.

"Suddenly feeling a bit bashful?"

"I didn't come here naked, and I'd like to..."

"Oh, sorry. I just didn't find you with any and assumed. I... uh... don't usually... wear... much. I got a cloak for cooler weather, and boots. Um, is there anything left to what you came in?"

"It would be back in that rooms where those little jerks cut them off."

Isadora looks confused for a moment, then miffed.

"I'm about done dealing with all Geb and Bart's antics. That's not your problem though. Tell you what, you can borrow my cloak and boots if you promise to bring them back in a day or so. Meanwhile I'll send those pests off. They've received more than their fair share of venoms as payment for early protection. The brood is big enough to do more they they ever could now anyway. Sound good to you?"

Tina nods her head.

"Good" Isadora proclaims moving forward to help Tina out of the web.

Tina takes the cloak and tome, then Isadora leads her out and explains how to get by the traps, for when she returns.

Tina is moving towards the town in early light, as Isadora waves her off saying "I look forward to seeing you again."

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers