Tina Tiny Tits - 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

"Aren't you coming down to the party?" She asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to meet the rest of my friends." Tina tugged my hand, which only moments ago had been gently caressing her. The slowly decreasing bulge in my pants was still visible. Luckily, Tina's friend had already turned to walk back to the basement. I never did get to see the end of the game on TV.

Tina was still holding my hand all the way down the steps. I think Brenda was quite pleased to see me as we walked into the rather noisy basement. I'd put some sound insulation in there, but I hadn't really noticed how effective it was. The house was a solid build anyway, brick everywhere long before breeze blocks and plasterboard stud walls had been invented.

"Can you take over for an hour?" Brenda asked, "And give me a break."

"Sure," I answered, "You probably need it."

Having walked into a young man's heaven - 2 dozen college-aged, mostly beautiful young ladies - I could hardly refuse. A blend of more than a dozen different perfumes, each designed to attract males, pervaded the air. It was very pleasant.

Still holding my hand, Tina introduced me to fellow college students and friends, pointing out to each the gold bracelet from Paris. With the music, the dancing and the chat I was horrified to realise that Tina's earlier attention, the mixture of perfumes and the shortness of most skirts, had created a softer but still very visual bulge in my pants, casual pants too. The thinner, warm weather fabric moulded itself with sharper definition than, say, a suit trouser. It felt good, of course it felt good.

"Why don't you dance, get yourself in the party mood?" asked Maria, the girl who'd disturbed Tina and I a few minutes before, and without waiting for an answer she tugged me away from my daughter.

"I haven't been to a disco since I left university," I confessed, "I'm afraid to say."

The music was a touch loud and I had to bend to speak in Maria's ear. I caught the quite strong perfume no doubt dabbed around there.

"What do you do?" Maria asked.

"I'm a civil engineer in the construction industry. Sometimes I'm away for weeks."

"I'm in my second year of training for nursing," Maria informed me. "Though I still don't know yet which area of nursing I want to go into."

I looked across at Tina. I didn't need any jealousy creeping in.

"Tina came to my 18th last year. My parents booked a hall and a live band." Her accent reflected the wealth of her parents. "But I much prefer Tina's party. Everyone (she stressed 'everyone') got drunk at mine. I remembered; Tina was very giggly when I picked her up that night.

We danced, or to be more correct, just moved our feet and arms in the limited space.

"Hey, you haven't lost the rhythm." It was praise indeed from a young lady some 20+ years my junior. The music changed to something much slower. Maria placed her arms around my neck.

"Still want to dance? I hope so." The song was soft and moody, the kind of song they used to play at the end of the evening but my CD player was on random, I had no control. I looked around, Tiny Tits was still busy talking.

"Sure." I didn't want Tina to miss out if she wanted to dance. "Why not."

Maria must be missing the boys, I thought, as she seemed convinced I was just 20. Her head rested against my shoulder, her hips rested against my bulge. She pushed closer.

"I'm sorry," I said softly in her ear. "I'm not used to so many females around me."

"It's cool. Don't worry. It's fine by me. In fact it's kinda nice. My father takes no notice of me at all. I'm flattered you find me so, so, ..."

"Sexy? Sure. You're beautiful, and nice to dance with."

Hell, what was I saying? She was my daughter's friend.

"Sorry again, I shouldn't have said that. You'll think I'm a right perv."

"From what I can feel, and from what Tina has said about you, you're a perfect Daddy." She pushed her hips tight up against me. I gave her butt cheeks a quick squeeze. My hands stayed there for the rest of the song.

"Mr Sampson ... "

"Just call me Mike."

"Sorry Mike. I really need to pee."

I'd noticed some of the bottles the guests had brought had been opened. Cans stood empty next to the food plates. I looked across at the basement bathroom which was occupied.

"There's the house bathroom. You go up the stairs, turn right, along the hall ... "

Maria didn't let me finish. "Can you show me. I'm absolutely busting and if I can't find it I may well have a mishap."

Tina was exactly the same. Wait till the last minute then piss a bucketful.

Tina was still talking; about the bracelet it seemed.

"OK."

The house bathroom was behind one of several doors on the first floor.

"OK, I'm sure you can find your own way down."

"Oh, please Mike, I've had plenty to drink. Can you wait stay a minute. I don't want to fall on the way downstairs."

"OK." Luckily the lounge door was shut. I didn't want questions from Brenda.

Maria grabbed my hand. "I'd feel safer if you were inside." She paused, concocting a ruse. "In case I feel I need to be sick."

She saw my unfeigned reluctance. "It's OK, no one will know." Her tug was persistent.

Fuck it, why not. I was away from home comforts far too much. With no modesty whatsoever Maria had her panties down, skirt up and pissed noisily for what seemed like an eternity, followed by a very loud fart. She giggled like a little girl.

"It's really hot in your basement isn't it? I guess I need to cool a little."

With that she opened a couple of her silky blouse buttons, revealing very tempting cleavage, pushed up a little by a lace-edged red bra.

Finally done she hiked her skirt up some more, wiped very carefully and pressed the flush. What happened next was beyond belief.

Kicking her micro panties off her feet, she folded them neatly and pushed them into my pants pocket.

"Keep them for me, will you? I'll get them later."

Then came the dirty version of the dance: arms hooked around my shoulders, hips thrust against my groin. I moved my hands to cup the bottom of her butt curve.

"Unzip it." She pressed her lips against mine, let them loosen, widen, until a fully fledged lovers kiss emerged.

Still hesitant I unzipped her skirt and popped the clip.Without any further prompt I helped the skirt drop to the floor. My hand went underneath, seeking her opening and her wetness.

Maria broke the kiss only enough to murmur her pleasure. One hand went down to rub against my new throbbing hardness, awkwardly but skilfully unzipping me and releasing my cock.

She broke the kiss only to murmur. "Wait. You deserve this for throwing such a good party."

Kneeling down, she took in my fullness. With speed, but with skill and consideration she rapidly had me shoot into her mouth.

"Want some of me?" she asked, after swallowing my urgent load.

Seeing me hesitant again, Maria upped the ante. "I need this as much as you."

Lid down, she sat on the only available seat, skirt hiked, legs open, butt pushed forward.

"Please, I need this."

I had no option but to lick her out. What the fuck would Brenda say? Even more what would my newly 18 year old daughter say?

Her cunt smelled divine. It was a dream. I'd tried this with Brenda several times, always refused. I knew exactly what to do, even though it was many years before that I'd had a willing partner to enjoy the special pleasure.

"Quick. Please. Go straight for it."

My tongue relished the taste, my nose relished the scent. Already my cock was starting to re-fill. María's clit was stood proud, ready to accept the pleasure offered. I kissed, nibbled, sucked and licked for all my worth. It paid off, though Maria's climax was more of a shudder and a huge sigh.

On our return downstairs Maria was almost apologetic, explaining she'd had a bust up with her guy and seeing my visible bulge earlier had led her to what had happened. She'd also had just a touch too much alcohol.

"Daddy, where did you go?" asked Tina, having missed me soon after I left with Maria.

"Maria felt ill. I kept an eye on her."

"Sorry Tina, I didn't want to throw up and spoil your party."

"If you'd asked me Daddy, I'd have helped Maria."

"No, sweetheart. You were busy chatting. It's your party."

"Well thanks Daddy." Tina smiled.

"And thank you from me too, Mike," added Maria, planting a kiss on my cheek.

The rest of the party went well. I danced with Tina, no-one else felt ill or urgently needed an escort to visit the bathroom.

"Daddy, would you mind taking some of my friends home, please?" Tina asked at the end of the evening.

I considered what I'd had to drink. Much less than some of the girls, and with the food I'd eaten I reckoned it would be OK. The last thing I wanted was the Breathalyser and 12 months ban.

"Please Daddy," prompted Tina. "Some of the girls came together by taxi but it's late now and they've had a few drinks. Could you, please."

"OK, if the girls feel safer, it's OK by me."

It was half an hour later before the 4 girls were ready to go. I'd let Elaine know. It was nearing midnight. Most of the other girls had been collected by parents.

"Don't wait up," I told her. "I'll be back soon as I can."

"Just you be careful driving," she answered. "I don't want you on a drink drive charge."

"I'll be OK."

It just didn't occur to me how playful, teasing and provocative girls could be, certainly more so than when I was a student. We hadn't gone as far as the first road end when the girls were whispering.

"Thanks Mr ... "

"Mike," said Maria, sat on the middle rear seat.

"Thanks Mike," chorused the others in a kind of 'we've had plenty to drink' style.

"No problem," I said. Anything for Tina's friends.

"Anything?" came the reply from the auburn haired wannabe 'Miss Student 2014'. She could adorn my Beautiful Babes calendar anytime she wished.

"Within reason," I added quickly.

Some more whispers and giggles. The spokeswoman, wannabe pin-up, chirped up again. "We think you're a real cool Daddy to Tina, and she's our friend." She pulled her low-cut, already revealing, sweater up and over her head.

"It's so warm in this car. Can't you put the aircon on?"

"It's not working. I need to get it fixed," I lied.

Pin-up girl had revealed a low cut, pretty bra. My eyes switched between the road ahead and the car's rear view mirror.

"That's so bad, on a warm evening," said passenger 2, peeling her silky top off to reveal smaller breasts in their cosy hammocks.

"I agree," added Maria, opening all her blouse buttons.

I was having serious problems concentrating.

Miss Quiet-so-far reached across from the passenger seat, to gauge my reaction to the display so far. "Yep," she said to the others. "It's good."

Her hand stayed there as if to provide help should the street lighting fail to illuminate the car interior.

"Hmm, nice," said Miss Quiet, almost to herself. She too was displaying cleavage.

Miss Student 2014 had meanwhile unclipped her bra. Now anyone passing would be able to view her wares. Full and nice they were too. The teasing, the flashing, the nice little touches courtesy of Miss Quiet were also very welcome.

"I live near here," said Maria, who seemed to be calming an itch at the front of somewhere around where her two legs met, "But with the one-way system it's easier if you drop me on the way back."

Passenger 2 (Kate, I think the others called her) was temporarily out of the limelight. We reached her house first and I was treated to a kiss for taking her home. Not just a kiss, an absolutely ... man it was indescribable. It lasted and lasted and ... fuck, Miss Quiet was in my pants now, offering a quick suck. Have any of you guys been sucked off whilst having the most erotic kiss imaginable? I didn't cum, more's the pity, but my bulge didn't calm until we reached Miss Student's house. Almost midnight, not a soul around. Tits weren't back in their hammocks until her kiss ended and I'd got more than a handful.

Then just Miss Quiet and Maria left. Not to be outdone, Miss Quiet was snacking on my large sausage again. How the fuck I got the car steered till I got her home I don't know, but I did, safely. And so, along the one-way system that didn't exist, I pulled the car into Maria's driveway.

"You will see me in safely, won't you? My parents are away and sometimes the lock is awkward."

That, remarkably, was true. Not too awkward, but the key had to be jiggled around. Inside, she showed me for the second time her kissing skills.

"My room is just up here," she pointed, "Want to fuck?"

I hesitated, taken aback by the remarkable offer.

"I'm still horny." She dipped two fingers into her panty-less opening, put her fingers to my nose. "See?"

"I'm whacked," I said, "Too much has happened today."

"You could tell your wife you got lost."

"She'll be in bed, probably asleep. I'm shattered. Sorry, Maria."

"Then you finger fuck me. It won't take long."

That wasn't another lie or excuse. Still standing, I sucked hard on her nipples and thrust two fingers hard in and out the opening of her soaking cunt. Her clit was big. She came fast and furious.

"Give me my thong," she said after a short while. It was still in my pocket. Picking up a pen from the hall table she wrote her mobile phone number on it.

"I want to fuck you. Ring me. You'll stand me a drink then I'll fix a quiet place."

After dipping the thong gusset deep in her dripping juice she folded it neatly and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Keep it to remind you. I like what you've got and I want it inside me. Ring me. Promise?"

"OK. I promise."

I left, elated but confused. A girl I only knew as a friend of Tina had let me watch her piss, sucked me off, let me finger her and wanted to fuck. All within a few hours.

I was rock hard all the way home.

It was half past midnight when I garaged the car. Brenda was in bed, doubtless fast asleep. She had a habit of taking a pill after a strenuous day, which might seem odd as she would be tired. A busy day meant all kinds of garbage circled around in her mind. Some nights she would take a pill to give her a deep, restful sleep. A bomb wouldn't wake her but she'd be up, raring to go he following day.

Brenda had left the hall light on. When I walked in the lounge I was surprised to see Maddy and Tina fast asleep on the sofa. Both had one of those lightweight warm weather nighties that resemble a long tee-shirt. Are they a version of the old night shirts that even men wore many years ago? I don't know.

Tina was curled up, laid on her side, head on a cushion. Maddy had her head on Tina's butt, curled likewise. I've smelled Tina's farts many times. I just hope Maddy didn't have to. I stood for several moments. They were well out, alcohol combined with tiredness. Sitting on the armchair I got a perfect view of two naked butts, a small split peach clearly visible where their butt curve gave way to the tops of their legs. Both had a totally smooth split, perhaps the most arousing sight I'd seen for a while. I felt myself fill and swell.

I could have stayed here watching but I dare not touch. After, what, 5 minutes sat in awe of the similarity but size-different rear views of the girls I decided I'd perved enough. I went out of the room and re-entered noisily. Of course, both girls now woke.

"Hi Daddy," said Tina, trying hard to reawaken as quickly as possible. She came across, jumped up as usual, clung to my neck, my hands supporting her butt ... her bare butt.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I didn't realise." I let go.

"Hey Daddy, it's cool I'm 18 now. You've given me a wonderful party, spoken to some of my friends, helped Maria when she felt ill and driven some of my friends home."

I left my hands where they were, in the exact place I dare not touch only a few minutes before. Tina hugged me tight.

"It's OK," she whispered. "Mom's asleep. We wanted to thank you in a special way that you wouldn't forget. It was Maddy's idea."

Everything suddenly started to gel. What was pre-arranged and what had happened on the spur of the moment? Were the invited guests asked to wear minimal party clothes? Were boys banned to maximise my eye candy? Did Maria wait till bursting point before she needed to pee? And the lifts home? Was it genuine attention or did they draw lots? Most of all, did Tina know Maria wanted to fuck me?

My fingers edged slowly into Tina's secret place. She was wet, very wet. Was she a virgin? I dare not break the seal. I sought my daughter's clit, sought to gently massage that bud of perfect pleasure. Her legs were locked around my waist, her arms clung tightly.

We kissed, awkwardly at first but we kissed. Gently, then urgently. Slowly then passionately.

In the intimacy of that moment, I'd forgotten Maddy. I looked around to see her watching from the very armchair I'd watched her from, asleep. Now she was wide awake, watching my fingers, watching our kiss, touching herself in the very place I was touching Tina. Her slit, her vagina, her cunt lips were moist. Her fingers moved slowly with practised precision.

The clock showed 1 am. Tina released her grip, lowered herself to the floor. Absent-mindedly I put my fingers to my nose. Bad habit but it's one I don't want to kick. She walked the few steps to Maddy, tugged gently at her tee-shirt night wear, upwards and over her head. Maddy got up from her seat, tugged at Tina's nightie in the same way.

Both faced me, naked. I'd seen them dressed, side by side, many times. I'd even taken them swimming at the town pool, watched them swimming around in their swimwear. Naked now, there were similarities but differences too. Maddy had a perfect pair of boobs, not too small and not too big, rounded in the usual way. As befitting her age they looked firm without even a hint of sag. Tina's breasts were much smaller, and more cone shaped with a small but plump tongue target in the middle. Both girls took time to shave, but neither was completely smooth. Maddy's auburn hair was reflected in the matching triangle below. Tina, dark brown, had left a very fine strip of hair above her groove, visually making her groove an inch or so longer. Below this both were smooth and when they were laid, curled up, earlier, both had a smooth split peach.

They were obviously different heights and weights, but they were girls and the view was good. Neither Maddy nor Tina seemed to mind me taking a long look. Eventually Maddy spoke.

"Hey, Mike, it's not fair!" Maddy was probably right. "I've been thinking about you all day and what you look like. Show us."

I hesitated too long.

"Now come on, Daddy, me too."

"You've seen me odd times on the shower," I said. And to be honest, I'd seen Tina too. Such things were perfectly normal and never sexual.

"Ah, but, not like ... "

My erection was plain. The bulge was great. Two girls undressed me, I had no opt-out. With my underpants finally removed, both girls gasped. I've never ever bragged about my equipment but let's just say it's adequate.

Maddy reached out to touch, tracing her fingers softly along my shaft. My cock twitched, anticipating further attention. As it turned out it would have to wait. Tina was more hesitant, and that made me think she had less experience with boys.

"We decided on a little present for you. Hope you like it!" Maddy winked and gave a smile.

At first it was just a kiss. The girls stood, naked, kissing, lips to lips. Slowly but surely their lips widened until their mouths were opened fully. Maddy, always the leader, started to gently caress Tina's tiny tits. The palms of her hands were sufficient to massage the flattened cones and Maddy rolled her palms in a circle, gently arousing the skin. Tina's kiss became more urgent, pressing her lips harder until their teeth were touching. Then their tongues played games, seeking out, probing, arousing further.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers