All Comments on 'Tina Watches'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice try

It's something all guys think of when they are on chatroulette, but it's so far from believable that it just doesn't feel right.

The story did have great potential, but halfway through it departed reality...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a guy who loves being watched on camera, I must say that these types of dudes ruin my chances of being watched. I myself never flash before I talk a bit with a girl and she gives me an approval to show myself to her. Also, giving her control of my actions and not asking anything from her does a lot good, cos most girls feel safe that way, and are willing to stay and watch. And I never hide anything. If she is ok with watching me, I'll make sure to show her everything, not just my dick. Girls like seeing guy's face when he cums ;)

Additionally, talking with her, making it friendly - not aggressive, will make the whole experience more fun and sexy.

Also I must add that girls are a lot braver than guys when they show themselves online. Most guys show only dicks, while girls don't hide faces! Flashers need to realize that girls see dozens of dicks (as the autor pointed out) every time they go on video chat, so it really became boring and not interesting.

Having sad that all, I'll leave my Skype here for any girl/woman who would like to watch me ;) It is: cfnm4u (Cfnm Guy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts

As I read this probably true story it reminds me not all exhibitionist are pervy old guys! We all get off some way, this is a nice sharing of a female doms thought process as she gets another (and herself) off. I've often wondered, after a long successful session with a sweet participant, how many just next on for another thrill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...