Tina's New Home Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Tina's first night in her new home.
3.7k words
4.45
11.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Tina's First Night

Tina was too tired by this point to even consider arguing with her new large roommate and she stood next to the surprisingly large tub as the woman turned the faucet, tested the temperature and let the water begin to rise. The little redhead's eyes focused on the water, watching the steam begin to rise and she felt herself drawn towards it.

"Eep!" Tina gave a little jump at the touch of a hand on her shoulder, waking her from her dazed state and she quickly turned around, her jaw dropping. Imani stood tall in front of her, fully naked with her hands on her hips and smiling confidently down at the tiny girl. The pale woman had been so distracted and lost that she wasn't aware that the other woman had been stripping right there this entire time.

"Well? Come along little girl. In the bath you go." Imani easily reached her arms around Tina and picked the girl up by her waist, carrying her a few steps closer to the tub, and then carefully lowering her into the water.

"Ow ow ow! It's hot!" Tina cried out as she tried to reach up and pull herself out of the tub, but the larger woman easily kept her in the tub with one hand pressing down on her chest. The water wasn't boiling hot and wouldn't actually cause her any harm, but it was decently hotter than any shower or bath Tina normally took and it stung her sensitive untouched skin.

"Calm down little girl. It's just some warm water. Look!" The black woman shoved her own arm into the water and showed no reaction. "You're just being overly dramatic like with everything else. Now you sit still and just let yourself get used to the water, or next bath time it will be ice cold!"

Tina's eyes widened at the threat and she sniffled as she wrapped her arms around herself, wincing from time to time as she tried to get used to the water. She had never realized just how sensitive her body was, but in less than an hour this mysterious woman was making sure she learned.

"There's a good girl." Imani's voice went back to that soothing, motherly tone as she took a large cup from the bathroom countertop and scooped up water before starting to pour it over Tina. The little woman cried out but controlled herself enough not to try and jump out of the tub again. Her thoughts were so jumbled she didn't even think to argue about being bathed, but rather worried about her next bath time being in freezing water.

After a few cycles of pouring the water all over the little redhead, Imani grabbed the shampoo and began roughly scrubbing it into the smaller woman's long red hair. Tina whimpered and tried reaching up to stop Imani's rough handling but was quickly scolded with a sharp slap to her small exposed breast.

"Ow! That hurt!" Tina tried to cup her poor breast, this time earning a new slap to her and she quickly pulled them back and suddenly found the courage to yell back at the bigger woman in anger. "Quit slapping me already!" With her newfound rage she aimed a slap for the bigger woman but was immediately stopped as her wrist was caught. Immediately she regretted her decision when she saw the once soft look in Imani's eyes turn harsh.

"Bad girl! I'm trying to be nice and wash your stinky, dirty little body and teach you some self control, and you yell at me and try to hit me?" Her grip tightened painfully around Tina's wrist as she reached over and grabbed a bar of soap. She dipped it several times in the water before taking the bar and roughly shoving it into Tina's mouth. Pulling the bar out and running it over her lips before shoving it back into her mouth as Tina gagged on the horrid taste and weakly tried to pull away with no success. After a few minutes of this Imani released the small wrist and let the little girl curl up in the water, her soapy hair all over her face and soapy drool pouring from her mouth and covering her chest.

"I'll be right back. Prove you can actually be a good girl for once and don't you move an inch." Imani stood and began walking out of the bathroom and down the hall. "And don't you dare spit out that soap!"

Tina flinched as she had just been about to pull the disgusting bar from her lips. She briefly debated her options, trying to decide between getting rid of the horrible taste filling her mouth or being a good girl and hoping the enraged woman would calm down. That same feeling of being lost quickly began to consume her again and she hung her head in shame as she let her tears run freely as she cried around the bar of soap.

"Aw, see? This is what I'm talking about. I try to help you, you act up, I simply scold you and now you're a blubbering mess!" Imani smiled down at the sniffling woman as she knelt next to the tub and began finally rinsing all the soap and shampoo off of the pitiful redhead. She took her time and once finished she laughed again at what a mess the smaller woman looked, her dyed red hair matted to her innocent face as little rivulettes of soapy drool continued to run down her chin.

Feeling a small amount of pity for the weaker woman, Imani reached out and pinched the bar of soap before moving it back and forth slowly two more times before pulling it away and setting it to the side. She then grabbed Tina by her wet hair and made her look over at the bar of soap.

"From now on that is *YOUR* bar of soap. It will be used each and every time you talk back to me or use bad language. Is that clear?"

Tina looked up at the powerful woman, then back at the evil soap that she still tasted filling her mouth. She sniffled and could only find the energy to nod her head in defeat. She'd be a good girl if it meant she could finally get out of the now cold bath water and get dried and dressed.

With a smile Imani reached in and unplugged the tub and pulled little Tina out of the tub and stood her there in the center of the bathtub. She chuckled, circling around the little girl as she shivered and held herself. "If it weren't for those ridiculous nipples and that hair bush, you could actually be a cute little thing despite those pitiful excuses for breasts."

Tina's head hung low as she listened to the insults and backhanded compliments and she felt herself agreeing with the bigger woman's words. Her eyes lifted slightly, peaking at Imani and admiring the other woman who was much taller and larger than her with a mix of fat and muscle that she carried perfectly, with beautiful breasts and a carefully groomed patch of hair above her pussy. She was a true woman who knew how to take care of herself, and Tina was...herself.

"Well, lucky for you I'm so generous and I know I can help you with at least one of those issues." She instructed Tina to move and sit on the edge of the tub and she gave a big smile as she watched the small woman follow her instructions with a little pout on her lips. She knew her new roommate was freezing in the cool apartment and not being dried yet, but she was enjoying keeping her so helpless.

Imani grabbed a few items and knelt down, moving between the tiny woman and slapping her thighs, silently instructing her to spread her legs. Her lips curved into a bigger smile as her new roommate obeyed her.

"Now be a good girl and stay still while I get rid of all this mess. I would hate to nick anything important." She gave the warning as she began to trim away at the large bush. She wasted little time, snipping away at first with a small pair of scissors before following it up by lathering her pussy, rubbing in the lotion.

Tina tried to be such a good girl, willing herself to keep her legs spread and to stay still as she felt the cool metal of the scissors graze against her skin from time to time. She then felt the woman's hand against her pussy and her eyes widened and she gasped. Nobody else had ever touched her there, and the new sensation sent a jolt through her body and the needy moan escaped her lips as her body instantly responded. The hot bath had distracted her briefly, but this loving, careful touch brought back all those lustful feelings from earlier.

"Oh? What's this?" Imani teased as she pinched a few of the tiny hairs that still remained and tugged at them causing the smaller woman to let out a cry that was a mix of surprise and pleasure. "I just washed you and your little pussy is getting all messy and smelly again. Is it so used to cocks that it's drooling for one right after bath time?"

Tina's breathing was coming heavily, her face flushed as she tried to find the words. "I-it's not." Another, harder tug caused her to cry out and thrust her hips forward to follow the tormenting pull. "I mean it's never had a cock! I'm a virgin!"

Imani's eyes widened, a bit surprised at the honest admission and a cruel smile crept along her lips as she finally let go and replaced the pain with the soft, soothing touch of her fingers slowly running along the inexperienced pussy. "What a good girl."

Tina focused her gaze down at the woman's hand, unable to look away as she felt an additional pleasure run through her at the praise. "Good girl?"

"That's right. You're such a good girl, keeping yourself pure and untouched. I'll be sure to help you with that and make sure to keep your messy cunnie from getting into any trouble." Still smirking, she leaned forward and continued her task in shaving the last of Tina's hairs from her mound. "All done! Oh, now I see..."

The little redhead was enjoying the sweet words but began to panic when her words immediately turned sour with a tone of pity. "W-what?"

"No wonder you were hiding this thing away from everyone with that big bush. Your pussy is such a mess. It's drooling all over the place and looks so greedy...and look at this clit! It's poking out so far it's ridiculous!" She made her point by catching the little nub between her thumb and index finger and pinching it hard.

Tina's thoughts were swirling in her mind. She had never shown her body to anyone else, and due to that she never felt the need to really take care of her grooming. Now all her protective hair was gone, her pussy in full view and she felt herself agreeing with Imani's words before she felt the painful pinch. She reached for the hand to try and push it away as she cried out and wriggled, only making the pain that much worse. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry my body is so bad!" No matter how she squirmed and apologized, the pinch wouldn't stop and so she continued her apology. "I'm sorry mommy! I'll do whatever you want, just quit hurting my bad clit!"

Imani couldn't help but chuckle as she watched the woman try to pull free. She couldn't believe her luck. The woman she was tormenting really was quite the cutie, but she was so innocent and vulnerable and so fun to push around and bully. She continued to squeeze down on the sensitive spot as she let herself enjoy a few thoughts before speaking again. "Oh my, you poor thing! Just look at you! Most girls love having their clits touched, but this rude thing of yours just can't handle big girl attention, can it?"

Struggling to find the words as she cried, all Tina could do was nod her head in agreement. Anything to get the pain to stop.

"It's okay. Mommy knows what's best for you and your nasty little body." And with that, she finally let go of the poor girl's clit and laughed as she watched her slump forward off the side of the bathtub. She moved quickly and caught her and started rubbing her back. Giving her those nice, soothing touches once again. "See? I've got you."

Tina cried as she weakly clung to the bigger woman, her naked and still damp body was cold with the ac running through the apartment, as her nipples ached and were still hard and jutting out begging for any attention. She could feel her clit larger than ever and hurting so badly she wanted to do something to soothe it, and her pussy to her shame was still leaking and begging for attention.

Imani smiled as she gave her victim only a minute to rest before picking her up in her arms and carrying her to her own bedroom. She chuckled as the pale girl's arms wrapped tighter around her as she carried her into the bedroom and over to her bed bridal style before laying her down. She continued to smile as she watched the confused look on the smaller woman. "You've been a bit naughty for your first day here, so I'm going to keep you in my bed tonight to keep an eye on you. Now, it's my turn for my shower, so you be a good girl and get cozy and I'll be back."

Tina's eyes widened and she froze as the big, beautiful woman's face came closer to hers and she felt the powerful lips press against her own. A small, pleasant moan escaped her lips at the feeling of the first kiss she had ever experienced and she couldn't control the little whine that escaped when Imani pulled away and left her alone in the room.

She let out a small groan, finally having a chance to rest after all this time. She was exhausted from the long day adding to her rough week and she wasted no time snuggling into the wonderful twin sized bed. It was so much nicer than the bus seats and the bench she had to rely on the past few nights. She closed her eyes to try and go to sleep, but she felt her sore clit pulse and the itching need between her legs. Her hand moved down and between her legs and she started running her fingers along her pussy. Starting slow, careful not to touch her clit that was still hurting from the harsh attention early, her fingers began moving faster and rubbing harder and her breath came in quick short gasps.

She kept her eyes closed as the pleasure began to wrap around her, her fingers moved more eagerly and images began to run through her mind. The big strong woman who had insulted her. The woman who had attacked her poor nipples and clit. The one who had shaved her pussy bald. The woman she had called mommy was the only thing she could focus on as he felt herself building to the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt.

"What the hell?" Imani's voice was loud and angry as she yanked the blankets completely off of her new roommate, revealing the tiny woman with three fingers shoved deep inside her pussy. "What do you think you're doing little missy?"

Tina's eyes shot wide open when she heard the voice and felt her covers removed, but she was lost in the pleasure as she stared up at the angry woman. She looked even more beautiful than before, naked except for a large towel wrapped around her and a cold stare. Tina looked into those eyes and knew she needed to stop herself, but her fingers continued to attack her cunt. All she could think of was finally cumming after all the teasing and tormenting, but Imani's comments had left an added effect on her.

"I-I'm sorry but my nasty little body won't leave me alone! It won't shut up. I need to cum!" Tina couldn't believe her own words or how right and honest they felt as she continued to finger herself under the gaze of her large roommate. Even as she watched Imani walk over to her closet and grab her phone and aim it at her, she couldn't stop herself from raising her hips to meet her thrusting fingers.

"I spent all that time washing you and trying to get you clean and trying to make you somewhat decent, and just look at yourself. What a bad girl." Her scolding words came out calmly as she recorded her new tiny roommate, watching the redhead bring herself off.

"Oh god, oh god yes!" Tina moaned in pleasure as she felt the first wave of pleasure start to course through her only to feel the tight grasp of Imani's hand around her wrist yanking her hand away. She had just started to cum, and now there was nothing. Nothing filling her cunt, nothing to help push her through the orgasm, nothing left to try and continue the pleasurable feeling. Even as she felt the wonderful pleasure fade away before she could enjoy it, she attempted to reach down with her other hand only to have the wrist grabbed as well. She whimpered and whined as she looked up at her evil roommate. "But...but-"

"But you wanted to cum and make an even bigger stinky mess all over my bed? No." Imani's words were firm and harsh, her grip still tight around the smaller woman's wrists. She saw the tears of frustration and licked her lips knowing she had just caused the cute woman her first ever ruined orgasm. "You're going to finally learn to be a good girl, no matter what it takes. First thing's first, clean these disgusting fingers of yours." She casually shoved her victim's hand into her mouth and watched until she could see she was obeying and had started to lick and suck her fingers clean.

She waited a moment and once seeing she was obeying she moved back to her dresser and grabbed something from one of the drawers before coming back to her. "Lucky for you, I'm a big girl and can actually attract people and have big girl fun." She held up a pair of padded leather cuffs and the sight of them along with Imani's words caused the pale girl's face to blush deeply and highlight her freckles. "I think these should do until I can find you something more suitable." Grabbing Tina's wrists again, she rolled the woman onto her side and pulled her wrists behind her back before cuffing them together, the few connecting links between the cuffs kept them close together and made sure Tina's hands would be trapped behind her back.

Tina weakly struggled with the cuffs but already knew it would be impossible. She had never been with anyone, but she had often fantasized about someone finding her attractive enough to date her and possibly have sex with her, and now she couldn't even touch herself to her own fantasies. Her tears continued to stain her cheeks as the larger woman squeezed into bed with her and wrapped her arms around her. Tina felt a need to try and rub against her roommate, but one look into those beautiful brown eyes was enough to tell her to keep her hips steady and face her fate. So instead she leaned her face into the large breasts and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep.

"There's a good girl. See? You're much better behaved when you're not left unattended." Imani's words were soft and caring once again as she ran her hand through the dyed red hair. "When you listen and you're obedient and I'm able to ignore those ridiculous nipples and that nasty clitty of yours, you're actually kind of cute."

Tina felt her cheeks flush even deeper as she sunk her face further into the safety of the large breasts of her black roommate. She felt movement and felt Imani's hand brushing along her stomach, slowly moving lower and she dared to get hopeful. Maybe she would be given that orgasm like she wanted so badly. But her hopes were dashed when she felt the hand move in an awkward way against her stomach, and after a moment she realized her roommate was playing with herself as she held her and stroked her.

Imani began to moan, her breathing getting heavier quickly as it was taking her little time to work herself up after all her fun today. She got rougher with her own pussy and whispered loud enough to make sure her new play thing would hear every word. "Mmm, this is how big girls get to play. But not you. You're such a small, sensitive little thing. Every time I've touched you you've cried and whined and yelled. So no more touches for you. I'm going to make sure you learn to be a good girl. I'm going to help you change from the nasty little naughty girl you are into my very own cute, adorable, pretty little Tiny Tina." As she used the degrading nickname the words came out in a loud moan filled with pleasure, the same pleasure that Tina had been denied only minutes ago.

The little freckle faced redhead wanted to look up at her domineering roommate and confront her. She wanted to tell her how unfair this all was. She wanted to tell her how badly she needed to cum too. Instead, she could only think of one response that came out slightly muffled with her face buried in the beautiful breasts and started to drift off, the soothing petting helping ease her to sleep. "Thank you mommy."