All Comments on 'Tina's Obsession Ch. 06'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

if she got pregnant in june the baby would be due in march not feburary. also her tummy wouldnt be showing til she was 6-7mos not 2-3 mos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really...that's what you say about the story?

I love this story and it wasn't for the fact that my mom WOULDN'T STOP COMING INTO THE ROOM I would of masturbated to parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stop poking holes.

Just enjoy the ride. ↑

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a beautiful conclusion to a great series

Tina's obsession for her big brother Teddy's big cock has paid off. From when Teddy was aghast at the idea of fucking his kid sister in chapter 1, now that she's made him a daddy, all's well with the world. I love how their mother Margaret is perfectly at ease with her kids fucking and with her boy Teddy fucking a baby up his own sister's cunt. The kind of mother all sexually frisky siblings should have. Tina's still obsessed. That big power tool between her brother's legs is still the center of her world, even more so now that it's her brother's big baby-maker. And Teddy can't keep away from his sister cunt. He loved fucking it when Tina was pregnant. The idea of blowing his brotherly balls and shooting his warm creamy semen all over their tiny little baby made the boy even harder than ever. Teddy's powerful prick's going to be up his sister's sweet twat and his potent young balls are going to be making babies in Tina's fertile young womb for years to come. JC is not only a terrific writer, he's also very generous. Anyone notice that he's got the best list of Favorites on the Net?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous