Tina's Play Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he suddenly began humping my hand and whispering "fuck, fuck, fuck, yesss!" as a geyser of cum shot up and hit the bottom of the table. More cum dribbled out onto my hand, wrist and arm. I was happy my technique worked and I could move on. I jacked him until he was soft and then he pushed my hand away.

I didn't have a cum towel so I smeared his load into the skin below my bra. There was one perfectly round droplet of white cum on my forearm. Without thinking, I licked it off and rolled it around my mouth. "Oops, that's not mine", I thought. Interesting...

I kept moving along the chairs, licking and fingering all of the naked pussies. My jaw and tongue were tired, but I would never quit before everyone was satisfied. At one point, I was buried deep in a woman's thighs when I felt fingers on my buns. Then they were in my crack. Then they were pressing against my tight hole. I didn't want to stop what I was doing so I pulled out the lube and handed it to the anonymous fingerer.

Suddenly, the fingers returned all slippery and aggressive. I moved my ass around so it was facing my violator, but I could still finish eating the pussy in my face. One finger, two fingers inside me... then a hand on my shaft. "Oh wow, she's good!"

Then I heard a man's voice. "Hey Tina, your Sissy likes it in the ass!"

"I know, but how would you know?" she asked as I heard her voice getting closer.

My ass was sticking out from under the table while I munched on one of the last pussies of the night. I didn't know that it was Joe fingering my ass and jacking my cock with people watching. And now Tina thought I was being a total slut with everyone.

"What in the world? Curt, have you been taking things in your little asshole all night? Oh my goodness. That was supposed to be the dessert entertainment. Curt, come out here you dirty Sissy!"

I crawled out and slowly stood up. My back and knees were sore from the cramped quarters. The cool, fresh air felt amazing on my sweaty body and impossibly hard cock.

"Hi baby", I said to Tina when I saw her.

"Enjoying yourself you little cum slut?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am" I replied sheepishly.

"You smell like pussy and have man-cum on you. I smell ass too..." she said.

"Guilty" I smiled.

Then she leaned in closely and whispered. It's not over yet Sissy. Some of the ladies want to fuck a real man. I told them that your boy-pussy is up for grabs. Find your lube and join us inside. Clean up in the bathroom first. You look and smell like you just left a gangbang and you were the slut."

I grabbed a beer and cleaned up in the bathroom. I was still wearing the cock ring and was throbbing. I looked great, though. The tip was engorged and red. My shaft was thick and veiny. I stroked myself a little while I washed the pussy off my face and the cum off my body. The knees of my pretty silk stockings were dirty with some runs. My lovely bralette was soaked, but still looked cute. I'm glad I wasn't wearing panties because they would be drenched with precum.

I rejoined the group in the living room where everyone was seated with a large ottoman in the center. "Assume the position, slut", Tina ordered. I approached the low, flat ottoman and decided knees and elbows would be best.

"Wait a minute, Sissy. I want to see you earn this fucking. Give us a lap dance. Who would like a lap dance from this PantyBoy before we fuck him?"

Hands shot up from several women and from Joe who had been fingering me earlier. "Shit, this guy can't get enough of my sexy ass", I thought to myself.

I'm not a dancer, but I know what Tina was looking for. This was mostly to humiliate me, but she had talked about wanting to see me grind my ass into someone and get them horny.

I approached Charlotte from earlier in the evening and turned around. I backed my ass up to her and shook it a little. Then I spread my legs and lowered down into her lap. She was giggling and Tina was smiling as I slid around like I was trying to get her cock hard. I reached up and caressed my chest as I looked into everyone's eyes. Then I saw Joe staring at me.

"Damn", I thought. I looked at Tina and sure enough, she saw it too. That guy was hot for me. I decided to get some closure with him. I walked toward him with all the women catcalling: "Let's see it Curt!", "make him hard", "he wants to cum Curt", "do your thing PantyBoy".

I reached him and straddled his seat. My thighs were on the outside of his and my cock was in his face. I reached down and grabbed his dick through his pants. He was semi-hard so I knew what to do. I turned around, sat in his lap and ground my bare ass into his lap. He reached around and grabbed my naked cock and started jacking me off. That was a bit of a surprise, so I unbuttoned his pants and let his dick out. I turned around, stood up and faced him. He was staring at me wide-eyed. I knew what he wanted, so I stuffed my cock in his mouth while I reached down and began playing with him.

Joe was an eager cocksucker and I think most of the women were surprised with this turn of events. He was bouncing his head up and down my shaft while I tried to jack him off. I was getting very close to cumming and I looked over at Tina for permission. She nodded "yes". I let go of his cock and took his head in my hands. I smiled and looked around the room as I began to fuck his face. My cock was a steel pipe as I pistoned in and out of his mouth. As I was punching into his throat on each stroke my orgasm erupted. I pulled out to his lips and shot four or five ropes of pearl ejaculate all over his tongue, lips and cheeks. I think he was surprised as he looked up at me and saw my big cock softening after using his face. The ladies were giggling and pointing at Joe. I felt a little bad for the guy and handed him some tissues to clean up. He went to the bathroom regain his composure.

"Now, assume the position Curt. What am I going to do with you? My goodness you're a wildcard" Tina laughed.

I mounted the ottoman on my knees once again with my ass high and my head down on the fabric. "Look at that delicious little asshole, ladies. Who is going to fuck it? Who wants to take my Sissy's ass?" asked Tina.

I just closed my eyes and waited for the assault. Tina had the lube and knew what to do. I heard buckles and whispers and giggles as the first person approached. I felt Tina guiding a dildo around my puckered hole as she lubed me and positioned my "fucker". "Ouch!", I thought as the first rookie pegger used her "cock" for the first time. She had no technique or rhythm. She just stabbed, then stopped, then backed out all the way, then missed on the way back in. Finally, she figured out how to keep the tip in and start to fuck me and make it feel good. I was grateful Tina was back there offering tips and tricks for fucking my little ass.

"Ok, next!!" shouted Tina. "Look ladies, we have two harnesses. The girl on deck needs to be ready to step into the box. You can't fuck his ass all night. That's my job!" Tina was in rare form.

Another woman stepped up and slid into me. Tina was graciously coating the dildo with ample lube. This woman reached around and stroked my shaft. It was working and I started to firm up again. She made perfect contact with my prostate a few times, but not with any consistancy. Tina leaned in and whispered in my ear how sexy I looked getting fucked by her friends. "Baby, they are so impressed by you. You're taking their cocks like a champ. You're such a fucking slut. Some of these girls will never have another chance to fuck stud like you. Keep taking it Sissy. Would you like a cock in your mouth?" she asked.

I assumed she meant a dildo so I begged "God yes!"

Sure enough, the "on deck" girl stepped around and offered her strap on to my lips. I opened wide and she slid inside my mouth. I remembered how sexy it felt to take cock in both ends and wondered how different the "real thing" would be. Food for thought.

"Ass girl" stepped away and "mouth girl" took her place. The rotation continued with every woman fucking me until both harnesses lay empty on the floor. I fell to my side and hoped my poor asshole would be ok. Tina sat down and lifted my head into her lap.

"Oh my PantyBoy, you did so good tonight. I'm very proud of you" she said as she stroked my hair.

"Are you ready to go home or do you want to fuck poor Joe's mouth again?" she asked jokingly.

"No baby, I'm good. Let's head home. I just want to lay with you and fall asleep together."

12