Tina's Sleepover Ch. 04 - Jen... and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But shouldn't I be doing something - something to get her primed to fuck her dad. But when she took her mouth off my cock, instead of sitting up and putting her pussy over my cock like I was expecting she threw one leg over my body and kneeled over my face and lowered her pussy to me - to my mouth ...

And I realize that once again I am tasting Nick Alberts' cum.

Also, I know that the way things are going this probably won't be the last time ...

... and all of a sudden I flash on Tina, from when we were in the kitchen that time two weeks ago, and she's telling me her fantasy, of her and Jen together - and about me and her dad ...

And I'm thinking, is she - is Tina - a witch? Has she bewitched me, or maybe she and Jen have, to the point where I'd do anything they asked me to...?

"Can you taste it, Daddy?"

"Wha ...?"

"Can you taste it, Daddy - Nick's cum?"

She knew. It wasn't an accident. My lips could feel her clenching her pussy, like she's trying to squeeze even more of her friend's dad's cum into my mouth.

And as I felt my daughter bury her face in my sticky pubes I pulled her hips down closer to me and stuck my tongue out farther as I realize that my first sex with my daughter is going to be licking another man's cum out of her.

She sensed my hesitation, or else she just knew what thoughts would be going through my mind now.

"It's only fair, Daddy. Remember, Tina told me she was full of your cum the first time she and her dad made love," and bent down and took my cock in her mouth. And I knew what was on that cock, and where it had been. But before I could push her away I heard Jen.

"Mmmm - tastes like your cum and Tina's ass," and before I could apologize she added, "Next time maybe it'll be even fresher ..."

Even fresher?

And that's when I remember what Tina said: "Jen's even hornier and freakier than I am."

So I'm resigned to the fact that my first sex with my daughter will involve eating her cream-filled pussy.

How can I describe what I'm feeling. I'm eating my daughter's pussy. My face - and my mouth, and my lips, and my tongue - are in my daughter's sex. That alone is making me feel dizzy.

By now any lingering taste of Nick Alberts is gone, and now the only thing I'm aware of is the amazing textures and the luscious taste of Jen's pussy. It's actually happening. My face is actually buried in the wet softness of my daughter's pussy.

And I don't know how this happened. One week ago I'd never had any sexual thoughts whatsoever about my teenage daughter. Okay, I mean, yeah, when we were in the kitchen and Tina was whispering her future fantasy in my ear, about all of us together, including Jen and me. But then I was just going along with Tina's fantasy - I've never, ever, had a single thought of sex - any kind of sex - with Jen. And it wasn't until we were talking on the drive here that Jen brought up the obvious - that this weekend would probably involve us having sex - that I would be fucking my daughter.

I was still lost in these thoughts when I felt Jen's weight shifting on the bed and her pussy started pulling away from my mouth.

"Daddy.

"Daddy - it's time."

Her mouth wasn't on my cock anymore. She sat up and turned around on me, so that the pussy my face was buried in just moments ago now is right over my cock.

"It's happening, Daddy.

"We're going to do it."

And then, sounding once more like my little girl, she said - almost squealed - "Oh, Daddy - I'm so excited!"

Yes, Princess, I'm excited, too.

She brushed my "helping" hand away and took my cock and rubbed the tip through the lips of her pussy, now wet with my saliva. She positioned it exactly where she wanted it and lowered herself onto me, and now all of her own father's cock is inside her - inside her hot, wet, teenage cunt.

Jen simply sighed, "Ohhhh ... Daddy ... you're inside me ... we're finally ... it's finally ..."

Yes, Princess - it's finally ... I'm inside you - inside my daughter's body, and my daughter has her father's cock inside her, and it's happened - we're finally together, as together as a father and daughter can ever be.

And for a moment I remembered Tina and her dad, and I wondered if this was what they felt, after all their waiting.

I always thought - well, if "always" means the last 18 hours - that the first time I fucked my teenage daughter it would be the traditional way (think about that for a moment - is there a "traditional" way of fucking your daughter?), with me over her, between her legs, and I would be fucking her "like a man."

But I guess my teenage daughter has her own ideas about how it should be done, and that's going to be with her riding on top of her dad and him looking up at her.

And when I look up at her, what do I see? I see a ripe young female body that virtually screams sensual pleasure. Jen is not long and slim, like Tina's. Jen's body is - ripe, with young, tender female flesh. And that includes her breasts, which are a little fuller, more round, than Tina's smaller, pointier ones. Jen's do come to provocative little points at the tips, which right now are puffy beneath their stiff, pink nipples.

Her dark blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail, something she does when she doesn't want it to get in the way of ... of whatever she's doing. And I guess she's been doing a lot of "whatever" because her hair's been this way since we got here. The dark blond bangs just add to the pouty look of her youthful face ...

Which right now is concentrating, focused on ... on the feelings she's giving herself, grinding her pubes against mine, making sure that her father's cock touches all the places inside her that she's dreamed of him - of it - touching.

And I'm not sure what to do - how I should "behave." I raised my hands to her breasts, but for some reason I'm afraid to touch them - afraid I'll do something wrong and spoil everything. But Jen looks at me and says, "Go ahead, Daddy - they're yours now."

When she said that, the way she said it, I felt my heart melt a little.

Fortunately, it didn't melt my cock. My hands went to to her breasts and I just touched them. And it was better than I ever could have imagined. They were warm, and soft, and firm, and the stiff nipples scraped against my palms, and it was better than I ever fantasized. Except, of course, that I never fantasized about my daughter's breasts.

Jen put her hands over mine and pressed, telling me that I can touch them more "firmly." So I squeeze them - I'm squeezing my daughter's tits! I look in her eyes and I see her smile.

"Squeeze them, Daddy. You can pull on them. Squeeze the tips - pinch them - anything you want."

So I did what my daughter said. I took the tips of those young breasts - those tits - and rolled the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, then squeezed ...

And Jen came. She arched her back and went stiff. She threw her head back and her pelvis twitched - one, two, three times - and then she fell forward onto me.

My own daughter has just cum on my cock. I made my daughter cum!

Jen fell on me, and we hugged, and kissed, and it was like a daddy kissing his little girl, except, of course, that my "little girl" is a 18-year-old sexpot and my cock is buried all the way in her cunt.

We hugged and we kissed, and then we kissed and hugged some more. But of course this wasn't going to be enough. For either of us.

"More, Princess?"

She smiled. "Yes, Daddy - lots more!"

And now it was my turn, to fuck my daughter the way I'd imagined - the "traditional" way.

I rolled us over so that now Jen was underneath me. She automatically spread her legs and I fell in between them. But I was still uncertain.

"How do you want me to do this, Princess."

Jen understood what I was asking her.

"This time I want you to make love to me, Daddy."

I smiled. I may have even smirked.

"This time ...?"

"Yeah, this time I do."

Now it was Jen's turn to smirk. "Next time you can do whatever the hell you want to me. Do whatever you want to do - you can fuck the shit out of me - whatever you do, I'll love it!"

I smiled. But I could feel myself stiffen as I absorbed the full impact of Jen's words - of her invitation. Her command?

But this time I'm going to make love to my wonderful daughter.

I nestled myself in between her legs. She opened them and pulled them back, and this time I'm the one who puts my cock against the soft flesh of my daughter's pussy. I look at her, and there is "Yes" in her smile back. I push my hips forward ...

And now I'm fucking my daughter.

Think of that: I'm fucking Jen's cunt.

And it's like I always imagined it would be, and like I never imagined it would be. I felt Jen clench her muscles, and her marvelous young flesh gripped me, holding me still, holding me in place, where I belonged - where I belong - in the arms and in the cunt of my daughter.

I smiled, and I kissed her, and she put her arms around my head and kissed me back. She wrapped her legs around me, not tight, but so I can still move inside her. And like that, lips kissing lips, we rocked our hips in rhythm so we could move just enough to feel each other.

And like that, I came in my daughter.

The first of ... of how many times?

"Oh, Daddy, you came - you came inside me," and she hugged me tighter with her arms and squeezed me tighter with her legs - and bit my shoulder. Why? She's not having some kind of screaming climax. And we aren't doing "rough sex" - although I wonder if that's something she'd like, judging from the sounds Tina and I heard coming out of Nick's bedroom.

And my only explanation is that the experience of us - of Jen and me coming together - was just so intense that she had to seize hold of me in the most intimate way possible - to seize me with her mouth.

We lay there like that, not exhausted, but deeply satisfied. The word "consummate" came to my mind.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Princess."

"Daddy, please fuck the shit out of your Princess."

I smiled at her, this time trying to make my smile look "wicked."

"Whatever Her Highness commands of her faithful servant."

I lifted Jen's legs and hooked them over my shoulders and bent her back - and simply rammed my cock into her cum-soaked pussy.

(And, yes, I'd taken one of my magic little pills so I'd be sure I'm up for satisfying my daughter in whatever way or ways she wants. On the other hand, there's no way I could be sure of satisfying her as many times as she might want. Magic pills or not, I'm still a middle-aged dad.)

"Oh, fuck - give it to me, Daddy! Fuck your little slut daughter. I've been wanting this since we got here!"

I don't know if that's really true, but the thought that all the time she was fucking Nick Alberts my daughter was thinking of me turned me on like I wouldn't have believed.

"Yeah, Babygirl, take my dick - take your Daddy's dick," and then for some reason I added, "you little whore!"

All of a sudden I was afraid - afraid I've gone too far - crossed a line, calling her a little whore.

"Yeah, that's it, Daddy, I'm your little whore - use me like your whore - that's what I've wanted all along ..."

All along?

But, yeah, that's what I wanted all along. Once I started looking at her "in that way" - when I first saw her in the kitchen the night we got here, in her almost-transparent red thong and her curvy little tummy and her bare tits - that's when I stopped thinking of her baby-doll face as "pretty" and "cute" and started to think of her like the little sexpot I now realize she is.

And then I thought of Nick. I hope he enjoyed his two days and nights with my sexpot daughter.

Just like I'm going to do now.

So now I'm fucking my little whore. And the loving Daddy is gone, and he's been replaced by - by what? By a powerful stud? A mighty ravisher of teenage girls?

No, simply a man who for the first time has realized just how sexual his daughter is, and how much he craves her young body.

After the first few thrusts - so she'd have the experience she said she's been wanting, of having the shit fucked out of her - I started doing different things - trying different ways of making her feel fucked and used and wanted.

I laid down flat on her body - which for the first time I realize is so much shorter than mine - and press myself into her, just as hard as I can, getting my cock as far, as deep into her as I can. And instead of trying to push me back, Jen hooks her legs over mine and puts her arms around me and squeezes me to her, trying to get me deeper, that last little bit, into her.

And she moans, "Fill me up, fill me up ... FILL ME UP, DADDY!"

And I try my very best to fill my daughter's cunt, hungry for her Daddy's dick to fill her even more.

And now that I'm in her as deep as I can, I start to rotate my hips - to bend my stiff cock so I can work it around inside her, trying to make my cock sweep every place deep inside her at the same time that I'm stretching her pussy, maybe even stretching it so much that it hurts her, but just a little - hurts in the good way.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy - that's so good - that's the way to use your little whore ..."

So yes - I'm using my little whore the way she wants to be used.

She let's me know how good I'm going by digging the fingernails of one hand into my shoulder and the other hand she's moved down to my butt and she's digging her nails into my butt muscles ...

And I'm glad. I'm glad that I'm able to excite my daughter so strong to the things I'm doing to her - to her cunt. And I'm glad for the pain her nails are making me feel. For some reason I want to share in the pain. Jen wants me fuck her 'til she hurts, and now I know why. Jen wants me to hurt her because the pain just adds to the intensity of what we're doing with - doing to - each other. I want to experience that intensity, too

Remember how they say "Be careful what you wish for?" Well, Jen seemed to know what I was wishing for, because the next thing I know her teeth are biting into my bottom lip and the fingernails that were digging into my ass are now raking the skin there and I can feel the sting of their tracks.

And I love it! Or, I guess, more accurately, I love that what I am doing to Jen - that the way I'm fucking her - arouses her so much, and the sting of her nails lets me share her excitement.

And it's made my cock get harder. With each squeeze of her teeth into my lip and the sting of her nails my cock seems to harden.

With my new, harder cock I lean forward, forcing the top side of my cock against the top of Jen's pussy - against her clit, and this makes the tip dig into her cunt, at a place I know applies pressure to her rectum.

I force the top of my cock against my daughter's clit while I'm driving the tip against her rectum. I do this almost brutally - just the way Jen said she wanted me to.

And I guess I'm hitting things just right because Jen yanks her hand, the one that's been clawing at my ass, and brings it to her chest and squeezes her tit, harder than I ever would think of doing ...

And she screams - a cry rivaling anything Tina and I heard coming from Nick's bedroom the last two days.

And I cum. Certainly with less semen than the first time, but the contractions are harder than any I've experienced in my entire life.

And I wonder - will it always be like this with Jen and me.

I let myself collapse on top of Jen, using my arms to keep most - but not all - of my weight from crushing her. But now I also know that my daughter is not some fragile flower - she's a young woman who can take a pounding, and who seems to want it.

I kissed - we kissed. Jen held my face between her hands and brought me down to her and kissed me, a kiss that was warm, and loving, and very sexual.

"I guess you do know how to treat your little whore, don't you?"

But now that I've finished unleashing my lust on my daughter's teenage body I realize what I've just done.

"I didn't ... I didn't go too far? Did I, Jen? Did I do anything - or make you do anything - that wasn't ... that you didn't want?"

"No, Daddy, you didn't go to far."

I kissed her again.

"Thank you, Princess. I was afraid ... I don't want to do anything that spoils it for you."

"No, Daddy, you didn't." She paused, and then she got this wicked little smile on her face. "In fact, maybe next time ... you can try to go a little farther ..."

~ ~ ~

I rolled off Jen and we laid there, her head snuggled into my shoulder - the way Tina and I have done so often - until Jen said, "Daddy, you fucked the shit out of me, and now I need to sleep. Let's go get a quick shower and then we can go to bed."

Completely naked, we stepped out into the hall and into Tina's bathroom and took a really quick shower - really more like a thorough rinse than any kind of bathing. We dried each other off, doing that a little more slowly and lovingly, savoring the knowledge that now we're able to touch each other in ways and places that until now were forbidden.

Back in bed, we turned off the bedside lamp and I lay on my side and Jen spooned up against me and I put my arm over her ...

And everything was right, more right than I ever could have imagined.

~ ~ ~

I woke up sometime during the night to find my face pressed against the smooth skin of a firm young thigh, and the tip of my soft cock seemed to be surrounded by a pair of soft lips. I guess Jen wanted the taste and feel of my cock in her mouth and had turned around in bed -- I wondered if she even knew it when she was doing it.

I reached over Jen's hip and pulled her closer to me, and I fell back to sleep, my mouth pressed against my daughter's lovely young pussy.

~ ~ ~

We woke up Sunday morning - well, Jen woke up Sunday morning with her lips against the tip of my cock, and I guess that since the opportunity presented itself she just put her lips the rest of the way around and started taking advantage of the position ...

And that's when I woke up, aware of some activity underneath the sheet and down around my groin.

"'Morning, Daddy," Jen's speech kind of muddled, as though she had something in her mouth.

"'Morning, Princess. Got anything like that for me to enjoy?"

"Well, not exactly like that - but kinda." She rolled over and lifted her leg over my body, and with a slight tug on her hips Jen's pussy - tasting of cum, but at least not Nick Alberts' - was once again right in front of my lips, and soon, under my tongue.

We both kept that up for a while. When I let my tongue wander up a time or two - or three, or so - to her puckered little butthole, Jen said, "Ooohh, Daddy - keep that thought."

So now there's no way I'm going to lose that thought.

I was able to give Jen a quick little climax, but then we both realized we were hungry and got up and brushed our teeth and went out to the kitchen to find Tina and her dad ...

Stark naked.

Like Jen and me.

And I kind of put two and two together. I think this bit of flagrant exhibitionism - on all our parts - was an exercise in showing off, with each couple showing the other, "Look what we've been doing the past 12 hours."

And, indeed, there was a white crust on parts of Tina's shaved pussy and what appeared to be a trail of semen leading down her thigh - much like Jen's matted pussy fluff and the pearly drips appearing down her legs. A view from Tina's rear revealed another trail of cum trickling down the back of one thigh, telling anyone that someone came in her ass this morning.