Tina's Sleepover Ch. 04 - Jen... and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the weird thing was - it wasn't at all weird! It felt so natural, being like this with Jen. And I thought, "This is wonderful. This is the way it should be - fully open and exposed to each other, without any shame or pretense. And I'm able to look at my daughter and see her in what may be the very best way possible: Not as a child, reliant on her parents for support and direction, and not as an object of sexual arousal, for the pleasure of others.

Instead, what I see is a lovely, healthy, vital young woman, a young woman who at the moment is enjoying a sandwich she just made for herself.

Yes, I see things more clearly now. And what I see is very, very good.

We finished our sandwiches and pop, put the leftovers in the fridge, washed our plates and glasses - and went back into the bedroom to look at each other sexually.

~ ~ ~

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Hon?"

"Daddy, y'know, I really liked what we did this morning, you know, when you fucked me, and when you came in my ass."

Oh, yes - I knew!

"I'm glad you liked it, Hon." Then, "Does that mean you'd like to do it again sometime ...?"

Jen smiled. "Oh, yeah, I'm definitely going to want to do it again - maybe lots!"

But then she said, "You know, Daddy, turnabout's fair play?"

"What turnabout?"

"You know what they say - sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

"Huh?"

"And you gave this goose plenty of your sauce this morning - now it's time for the gander to get some sauce."

First, I can't imagine where my daughter would pick up an old-time phrase like that, which people probably used when my parents were young.

Second, I had to give Jen credit for knowing which of us is the goose and which of us is the gander.

Third, I guess, I understand what she meant when she said that I gave her plenty of my "sauce" this morning, but I have no idea, given our respective anatomies, how I, the "gander," was going to get his sauce.

Jen has obviously thought this out already because she pushed me back onto bed and got her arms under my thighs like I had with her and pushed my legs back 'til I was exposed like ... exposed like she was this morning.

Like this, with my shower-and-lunch-rejuvenated cock sticking up from my groin, Jen kneeled between my legs and put her open mouth down over that rejuvenated cock and used her hand to milk it while it's in the warmth and wetness of her young mouth.

So I close my eyes and just lay back and enjoy the sweet sensations of her mouth and soft-but-skilled hands on my recovered cock, until I start to feel something cool and creamy between my asscheeks. I looked over to the bedside table and the big tube of Tina's moisturizer is gone. Jen must have it.

And then I felt the female finger touching me ... there. At first just the finger spreading the cool cream around my asshole, no attempt at penetration, just smearing the cream around, making it feel good.

But it wasn't long before that finger started to massage the puckery skin, working the cool cream in and around, relaxing my ass for what we both knew was coming.

And then I felt the pressure, and the tip of the finger pressing, going beyond the entrance, pressing to make the tight ring relax and open up, before the first penetration.

And there it was. The feel of the cream-slicked female finger, sliding through the ring of muscle and inside - inside my rectum - inside my ass. At first Jen just slid her finger in and out, like she was fucking my ass with her finger. Which I guess is what she was doing.

And then the finger started to move around inside me. The first thing that came to my mind was that part of the annual physical with my doctor. But then the finger started doing things that Doc Hartley never did. Jen's finger started to ... explore ... my asshole. And that's the only word I can think of - she worked her finger around inside me, pressing different places - exploring me inside.

Then I felt a second finger. Jen used the first finger as a guiding probe for the second finger. The increased volume stretched me farther, and it hurt, but just for a moment, and then the increased stretching stopped hurting and began to feel ... good. I liked the increased pressure of the two fingers inside me, and I started to wonder if this is what Jen and Tina - and my wife - feel when I enter their anuses. I hope so, 'cause I'm really starting to enjoy this, Jen's fingers penetrating me, exploring, applying gentle pressures to my most private parts.

And then I felt a third finger lay itself next to the other two that were already inside me, and I sensed that Jen was squeezing some more of the moisturizing cream onto this third finger. But then it was like Jen was doing something else, like once she had a glob of Tina's moisturizer on her fingers she seemed to have another container of something else, and she squeezed some of that onto her finger.

... and then it hit me - the distinctive, "tropical" smell of pina colada. But then I felt those fingers, that small feminine hand, sliding into my guts again. Only now it's three fingers, and now I'm being truly stretched and penetrated.

Now Jen is fucking me - she's pistoning her three bunched fingers in and out of me.

And I'm starting to like it - like the feeling of being stretched, of being penetrated by the mass of her fingers. And I start to think: Is this what it feels like for Jen - and Tina, and Janet? How it feels when my cock is inside them, inside their asses, sliding back and forth through the sensitive flesh of their anuses? Having their insides filled with the bulk of my cock?

"Oh, Jen, honey - this feels so good ..."

But she just tells me, "Shush, Daddy - just be quiet and enjoy the feeling ...," and then she added, "Like I do."

And I do. I relax even more and focus on the feelings, even picturing in my mind the image of my daughter's three fingers, held together tightly, probing my asshole, in and out and back in again ...

Then I think, "What would it feel like with more? What would it feel like if she used four fingers? What would it feel like - would it be possible for her to get her whole hand ...?"

"Do you like it, Daddy? Does it feel good, getting your ass fucked like this, like you do me and Tina?"

But of course, she wasn't expecting any answer. She already knew the answer.

Suddenly Jen changed positions so she's kneeling on the bed beside me, so now she's put her mouth down over my erect cock and she's stroking it and milking it with one hand while she continues probing my ass with the fingers of her other hand.

And I'm picturing myself right now: Lying with my legs pulled back, the fingers of Jen's left hand reaming my ass while she's bent over sucking and jacking my cock, and I'm feeling more sensations in my lower body than I've ever felt before - ever even imagined it was possible to feel at one time ...

And you know I can't make this last any longer. That spot at the base of my asshole and the base of my cock starts clenching, more tightly than ever before, and all of a sudden I'm spewing cum - more cum than I ever thought I could - the first time I've ever climaxed with something in my ass, worming around in my ass like Jen is doing now. And the feeling is so intense it feels like my insides are being twisted when I cum.

And I wonder if I'll ever cum like that again. And then I know: I can cum like this anytime I want - all I need is a small hand up inside me - working around up inside my guts when I cum.

Jen keeps her mouth around the head of my cock all the time, actually sucking the last drops of my cum out of my cock, which is totally drained but somehow still rigid.

I felt the cool air when Jen lifted her mouth off my cock, and I think I knew what's coming. And sure enough, Jen turns around in the bed, so she's right over me - and she bends down and kisses me. And she doesn't do any cum swapping, but the taste is there, on her lips and in her mouth. And I guess if I'm going to keep having sex with my daughter I'm going to have to get used to the taste of cum.

So now that Jen has loaded her "gander" up with her special creamy "sauce" and sucked his cock dry and we're lying there, I thought of something.

"Jen?"

"Yeah, Daddy?"

"After you got two fingers in me ...," and I realized that I never imagined myself saying to my own daughter, "I smelled something ... nice. It had a familiar kind of smell. What was that?"

She explained, cheerfully, "Oh, yeah, Tina got a bottle of edible pina-colada love oil from the adult entertainment store. She gave it to me after dinner last night - she thought you and I might have an occasion to use it sometime."

Oh.

~ ~ ~

Something was eating at me, something that didn't feel right about ... about this whole situation.

More "moralistic" individuals might say that it's my conscience. That I already know that what I'm doing with Jen - and with Tina, and also with Nick and the girls - is wrong - wrong to have done it, and definitely wrong to keep doing it.

I need to know if Jen is having any thoughts like this - of "guilt," or even though we're not a religious family, "sin."

"Jen, Princess ... These things that we're doing together - me with you, but also Tina with me and you and Tina with her dad - do they ... have they ever ... are you ... bothered by any of them?"

Jen's first response was the practical one.

"Heck, no - they've been great! Everything we've done's been amazing! Tina says it, too."

So my daughter had decided that what I wanted was a "qualitative" review of our sex. I tried again.

"No, Jen, what I mean is, does it bother you, the idea of girls - young girls, like you and Tina - doing ... sexual things ... with their fathers, or even with another girl's father?"

Jen thought for a moment, but just to make sure she understood my question - it seemed like she already knew what her answer was.

"Look, Dad. Most of the guys our age are immature and inexperienced and they got no idea at all how to treat a woman or how to make her feel good. Maybe in four or five years some boys will catch on - but I doubt it. So maybe girls our age should be having their sex with their fathers, or at least with older guys like their fathers. 'Cause dads are experienced and also they care about their daughters and don't want them to get hurt. So, yeah, maybe all young girls should be getting it on with their dads, or with someone's dad, at least.

"But right now Tina and I have the best lovers in the world - the very best lovers we could possibly have."

What Jen was saying was crazy. Girls and their fathers shouldn't be having sex. On the other hand, she surprised me with her answer - that girls and fathers should be having sex, for the very reasons she listed - that fathers generally want to love and protect their little girls, and with the experience they should have by this time maybe they are the best first lovers for their daughters.

A full exploration of this moral and practical issue is, as they say, well beyond my pay grade.

But now, after talking with Jen, I have a profound feeling of relief, knowing that, no, Jen - and Tina - are not the least bit troubled by the things that we're doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Chapter 5 Jen and I return home to what I guess is going to be our "new normal" for all of us - for Jen and for me - and for Janet.