Tina's Sleepover Ch. 05 - Return to Normal

Story Info
Jen and I return home to figure out our "new normal".
10.6k words
4.74
7.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Tina's Sleepover - V: We Return Home to Our "New Normal"

© 2023 cv andrews

OVER THE PAST TWO DAYS I've come to see the differences between my two young girls - or rather, the two young women who have chosen to share their affections with me.

Tina's "approach" to the time we spend together - and by this I mean the time we spend in bed and otherwise enjoying sex with each other - is, how can I put this, more "loving." To me, she is tender, and caring, and even in the more "extreme" things we've done there is always this undercurrent of true affection.

On the other hand, Jen's approach to sex - or at least, our sex - has been raunchy and bawdy. Part of it is just the way she is, the way Jen approaches life in general. She has always been a "go for it" kind of girl, so it doesn't surprise me that she brings that same attitude into sex. The sounds that Tina and I have heard coming from her and Nick's bedroom just serve to reinforce what I'm saying.

And there is the other thing, of course. Jen and I aren't going to have the same kinds of feelings for each other that Tina and her dad do. For Tina and her dad, there are family ... dynamics ... that made them, perhaps drove them, to look to each other for emotional support - of all kinds.

It's been our good fortune that Jen and I never had to experience issues like those. To Tina, I am "Doug, darling." To Jen I'm still "Daddy," the man who attended tea parties with her dolls and bandaged her skinned knees and took her to Camp Fire Girls and grilled wienies in the back yard. So, no, there's no way that that Jen and I will ever experience the same kinds of feelings for each other that Tina and her dad do. And that's a good thing. No, for Jen this is just one more facet of her relationship with her father - one more way for her and her dad to show how they love each other.

One new, exciting, thrilling way for us to show how we love each other.

And I realize how lucky I am, that I've been granted the gift of being able to experience both these kinds of love from both of these wonderful young women.

~ ~ ~

Jen and I came out to find Nick and Tina already preparing dinner - a big Italian spaghetti supper! Tina was skillfully at work on Momma Albertini's spaghetti sauce, and none of this "simmering neck bones for 2-to-12-hours" nonsense! Ground Italian sausage and ground pork browned with onions, then tomato sauce, tomato paste, plus Italian herbs (but still no garlic! - sorry, Momma A.).

"What kind of pasta do you want? Jen, you and Doug can make the salad and warm the bread in the oven." Nick pointed to a sesame-covered loaf of Italian bread from their freezer, already defrosted.

I tossed together the romaine lettuce, seasoned croutons, Caesar dressing (commercial - sorry) in the big wooden salad bowl while Jen got out the kitchen grater and deposited large shavings of Parmigiano cheese over the whole thing.

And we sat down to a big family-style dinner: a big bowl of spaghetti, Tina's sauce in a separate bowl with a large ladle, separate plates for the "Caesar" salad and the chunks of bread we tore off the crispy loaf - and wine. Not the Italian-red-plus-San Pellegrino. No, this time it was a good Barbera d'Alba, with separate glasses for the sparkling water.

No, this was a family dinner. Truly.

~ ~ ~

"She loves you."

"What, Hon?"

"She loves you, Daddy."

"Who? Tina?" But I already knew.

"How do you know Tina loves me?"

"It's obvious - the way she looks at you and touches you, and her voice when she says your name -she loves you."

And, yes, even though I know that Tina loves me, and, yes, that I love Tina, still, I felt that something that should be kept secret is no longer a secret.

Right away, Jen picked up on my feelings of guilt.

"It's alright, Daddy. Nick knows, and he's alright with it. He loves Tina and he understands her, and if her loving you makes her happy then he's good with it."

A father, giving his beautiful daughter who he's in love with permission to love another man? I guess there are dimensions to Nick Alberts and to his love for his daughter that I never suspected.

"So Daddy, no matter what happens, you know that there are two young women who love you."

I don't have to tell you - you know that I started to feel the tears.

But then my daughter said, "You know, Daddy, one of those women is right here with you, and she's wondering if you're ever going to give her the chance to show how much she loves you."

In a comic-sinister way I asked, "And just how would this mysterious woman show me how much she loves me?"

Jen got this wicked smile.

"By letting you pin her down to the bed and fucking her brains out."

But I had another idea. There's a straight-backed chair at the desk in Tina's bedroom, and that's where I led Jen. I stood in front of the chair and asked, "Jen, honey, would you like to get me ready?"

She smiled. Yes, my daughter would welcome the chance to get her Daddy ready.

She kneeled down and efficiently but delicately took my cock between her thumb and forefinger and held it steady and put her lips around it. And then my daughter made love to her father's cock. Not some wild throat fuck, and not a demonstration of skillful oral-manual artistry. No, my daughter loved my cock as though she loved the man whose cock it is.

But her mouth was warm, and wet, and skillful, and in a minute I was fully erect, ready to do what I ...

I sat in the chair and leaned back and scooted my butt forward on the seat just a little and then motioned for Jen to straddle me. I held my cock steady with one hand while I put the other one on her hip to help guide her. Jen took my cock and positioned it and her pussy in just the right places, then lowered herself onto me, taking me inside her warm body in one smooth move.

And this way I'm able to put my arms around Jen and to hold my daughter completely, and to feel her smooth skin over her soft-yet-firm young flesh, and for her to hold me, her father, her lover, one arm around my head, pulling my lips to hers, the other arm around my shoulder, not digging her nails into my flesh like she'd done before - and which excites me, mind you - but holding me to her, and her to me.

Yes, this way I'm able to hold my darling Jen, and she, me, like we've held each other her entire life. But we're also able to "hold" each other in another way - to hold each other in and around the very core of our bodies, for her to feel her father occupying her deep inside, and for me to feel her holding me in her most intimate, personal places.

And right now the little minx is trying to hold me even more. I can feel her flexing her cunt muscles, trying to hold my cock even more tightly inside her. And that does it. Her gentle rocking on my cock has brought on those familiar feelings. But apparently it's had the same effect on Jen, too, and I feel her inner muscles go from clenching to pulsing, and I know that while she's rocking her pelvis against me she's also making sure that her clit is getting plenty of stimulation, too.

I look into Jen's eyes, and she looks into mine, and we both smile ...

And we cum. Not a frantic humping, jolting, biting climax. Instead, a gentle pouring of my cum into my beautiful daughters womb, her, quivering, her arms clutching me, pulling me closer to her.

It was the most complete, most perfect cum I've ever experienced ...

... since those first times, so many years ago, with Janet ...

My wife,

Janet.

~ ~ ~

IT'S MONDAY MORNING and Jen and I stayed in bed, enjoying being with other just one more time - okay, maybe two more times - before ... before who knows when. Tina and Nick are apparently doing the same.

Jen and I stay in bed a little longer, knowing .... Knowing that this would be the last morning of our last night together for ... for how long ...?

So we fooled around a little, but that's all we did - just fooled around. It was fun, snuggling with each other and touching each other - sometimes naughty, sometimes just for the pleasure of the contact. Then Jen thought she heard some noises out in the kitchen. I didn't hear anything, but we both "dressed" - Jen in her long T-shirt and me in the Chiefs jersey that Tina had left for me - and went out to the kitchen to see what's up.

And of course, it was Tina and Nick. And Nick was sitting in one of the kitchen chairs while Tina, her red silk gown open and pushed back off her shoulders, was straddling him, moving her hips back and forth on the cock that was buried inside her.

As soon as we saw how Tina and Nick were "engaged," Jen said "That looks great. I think I know what I want for breakfast, too."

She took my hand, pulled out one of the other chairs and set me down. Then she peeled off my Chiefs jersey and lifted her own shirt and sat down on my cock, which had somehow gotten hard seeing Tina and her Dad doing ... what they were doing.

Then Tina looked up, not at "us," but at Jen, and some kind of signal seemed to pass between them. Tina shifted back and forth on her dad two more times, then lifted herself off her father's cock - carefully - and kissed him gently and turned toward us.

That's when Jen raised herself off me - off my cock - kissed my nose and said, "See you later, Daddy" and went over to where a confused Nick was still sitting, and in a move that looked ... practiced ... she guided his confused-but-stiff cock into her pussy, which must still be warm from having her own father's cock in it just seconds ago.

"I'm going to miss this, Doug." Tina paused for a few seconds. "I've gotten used to having you inside me, having you cum in me.

"After this, we don't know when the next time will be."

We were silent for a while, just enjoying our "communion" - physical, but also ... emotional.

"We love each other, don't we, Doug."

"Yes, my darling Tina, we love each other."

And when I said it, I didn't feel guilty, or deceitful, or ashamed - or any kind of conflict at all. What I felt was the love coming from this amazing young woman, and all the love I felt toward her, and realized what a precious gift this love between us is.

And the other gift from her - the gift of showing me a new way for me to love my daughter, to love Jen.

Also, for letting me know that I'm going to be needing lots more of those magic little yellow pills.

~ ~ ~

Hanging over all of us was the realization that this amazing weekend, and all the lust, and all the loving, was drawing to a close and none of us had any idea when - or if - it would ever happen again.

Jen and I gathered up our stuff into our weekend bags, and I hugged Tina one last time and Jen hugged Nick, and then the girls hugged each other, and then I found myself hugging Nick. Why not? He and I have shared something very special this weekend, something that most other men will never know.

Jen and I drove home in silence. I put the car in the garage and we took our bags into the house and immediately started unpacking. We didn't have many dirty clothes - mainly because for most of the past four days we didn't wear any.

We're back home maybe half an hour when the phone rang. I recognized Janet's number. She explained that they - she and Carol and her family - have decided to stay one more day - "The condo owner said it would be okay" - and that she'd be home about four tomorrow afternoon.

When I told Jen about this she didn't seem at all surprised.

"You know what this means, don't you, Daddy? This pretty much seals it - it means that Janet spent her "sorority reunion" weekend having sex with Carol, and I'd bet her husband and probably their stud son, too.

"Also, Dad, there's something I didn't tell you about when we spent the weekend at Aunt Ruthie's. Saturday Aunt Ruthie told Robbie 'n' Rhonda and me about this really popular local band that was playing at the Mall for free, so we went but they didn't play very long and we decided we weren't interested in shopping so we came back home a lot earlier than we planned to, and the house door was double-locked from the inside and we had to ring the doorbell and knock real hard, and Aunt Ruthie came to the door in an old housedress that it looked like she just threw on, and Mom and Uncle Ed showed up a minute later, and their faces were kinda red and it was like they were both breathing kinda heavy.

"And that night I needed to get a drink - it was maybe five in the morning - and when I started to open the bedroom door I saw Mom sneaking out of their bedroom."

I couldn't believe what Jen was telling me - that my wife, Janet, was fooling around with her sister and her brother-in-law while my daughter - and her own kids - were in the house!

But before I could say anything, Jen said, "Oh, yeah, I was the one who did the laundry after we got home, and I probably don't have to tell you what condition Mom's underwear was in.

"So yeah, I can bet on what kind of 'reunion' Mom and Carol and her husband and her son are having."

I alternated between feeling like I'd just been socked in the gut and not believing a word that my daughter was saying.

But as Jen explained all this to me, I felt that now it pretty much gave me carte blanche to do whatever Jen and I want while Janet's gone.

And I decided then. What I want to do is to give my sexy daughter as many orgasms as possible between now and 4 p.m. tomorrow.

Then it dawned on me: That that was probably what was in Jen's mind when she told me about Janet's - about Janet and her sister and Ed.

We spent the rest of the day and most of Tuesday morning going crazy on each other.

Jen couldn't wait. We got as far as the foot of the stairs when Jen grabbed my waistband of my slacks and started yanking at my belt. As soon as she got it undone she skinned my slacks down my legs and dropped to her knees and fell onto my cock with her mouth.

And with her mouth stuffed with my cock, I managed to make out Jen saying "... mmmph ... still ... mmmph ... taste ... Tina ..."

Oh, yeah, our final morning at Nick and Tina's, just two hours ago.

"Do you want us to stop so I can wash ...?"

"Mmph ... no ... mmph ... fresher ..." as she pulls on my hips tighter, forcing the tip of my cock to the very back of her mouth, and I feel the muscles of her throat spasming as she gags on it ...

But before I can cum Jen hops up and says, "Race you to the bedroom!" knowing she has a good chance of winning since my slacks are still down around my ankles. But before she can scamper up the stairs I'm quick enough that I catch her and force her back down onto the carpeted stairs and I unsnap her jeans and she's laughing all the time that I'm pulling them down off her.

As soon as I have the jeans off she puts her arms around my head and pulls me down between her open legs and smashes my face into her pussy.

In the full daylight that's hitting the stairs I realize that for the first time I'm actually getting a good look at my libidinous daughter's luscious pussy.

And it's beautiful. And it's nasty. The flesh is coral pink and healthy and firm, and the inner lips are like they say, like the petals of a flower - like the petals of a coral-hued rose.

And it looks like meat - like flesh, that you want to sink your teeth into and suck and chew and devour, with the little clit bud at the top that's like a pea, only Jen's is larger right now, and it's swollen to the point where the normally pink skin is stretched 'til it's white, almost translucent.

And all I can do is bury my face in it - try to smother myself in my daughter's sex flesh, devour it, take it into myself, and I alternate between rubbing my face back and forth, trying to bury myself in the slick, moist flesh and biting and sucking, trying to take that fleshy sex - all of her sex - into my mouth.

All the time I'm doing this Jen has her hands on my head and she's mashing my face into her cunt and gasping "Oh shit ... oh fuck ... oh god that's good, Daddy ... yeah, eat me ... eat my nasty cunt, you dirty cunt-eater ..."

And I do - I eat my slutty daughter's nasty cunt, like the dirty cunt-eater that I am. And Jen is still holding my face tight against her and humping her sex up into me to the point that sometimes I was afraid she'd break my nose ...

And we're both loving it - this. Apparently the weekend with Tina and Nick was just the icebreaker for Jen and me. And now with us knowing how Janet - my wife and her mother - has been spending her "reunion" weekend, Jen and I are now free to ... there aren't any limits to what we're free to do, with and to each other.

But before she can cum Jen pushes me off, and with one word - "bedroom" - she scampers the rest of the way up the stairs and into her room.

I'm hot on her heels - or her bare ass - when I remember something. Where are they? Oh, yeah. I turn and hustle down the stairs to where I left the gym bag I'd taken over to Tina and Nick's. I reach in and fumble around until I find it. I grab the little plastic medicine bottle with the magic yellow pills and almost run back up the stairs to where my lusty daughter is waiting, probably with her legs spread open, probably fingering her pussy and clit.

I fall on the bed between her legs, which are splayed wide open just like I thought they'd be, and bury my face in her sex and start eating her again. Only now I think - I know - that she wants something more intense from me.

I remembered how if felt yesterday, when Jen inserted her finger - fingers - into me while she was sucking my cock. Would she like it if ...

She's already opened that succulent, inviting pussy to me, and I begin to lick, and suck, and maybe pull a little with my teeth, but gently. And of course I'm giving her clit a lot of attention with my lips and my tongue. And as she starts lifting her hips to press more and more of her sex against my mouth I begin to rub my fingers around her juicing pussy, to get them lubricated so ...

I can slip my fingers, just two at first, into that pussy, worming them in, to ease their entry, but also to touch and stretch and stimulate her more "down there."

I'm rewarded with "Oh, Daddy ..." and she starts to move her hips along with my fingers, trying to increase the contact, making sure that they touch all the "right places." That tells me that what I'm doing is the right thing, that I'm making my Princess - my slutty little Princess - feel good in her slutty places, so I decide to escalate my intrusion into her insides ...

... By adding another finger to the package. Now I have three fingers bunched together, and like before I use a corkscrewing-like motion to worm them into her.

"Ohhh, Da-d-d-y-y-y ..." tells me that she likes this - likes having the extra bulk inside her. Now I'm alternating between twisting my bundle of fingers inside her cunt and forcing them farther into her, and I realize that I'm using my fingers to fuck my daughter - to give her that experience of being fucked - penetrated.

And it isn't long before what I was hoping for happens. Because while I'm giving her this finger-fucking I haven't been neglecting her clit. And it's during one particularly energetic lick-and-suck of her clit that Jen grabs my head and explodes ...

... and squirts - a little burst of pee right where I'm fingering her - and where my mouth is still licking her. In fact, I think I might have been hoping she would - that I can get her so excited that she does this. And I love the idea that I've made my little girl come so hard. And it's all OK. It's from my little girl, so it's just fine.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers