Tina's Sleepover Ch. 05 - Return to Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll back off Jen and we laid there together, Jen proud that she can squirt, me so proud that I could make her squirt.

But as my breathless excitement begins to merge into lust and my one hand creeps across and down Jen's body and starts to finger her pussy that's still wet and swollen from ... from before ... Jen grabs my wrist and says "Wait!" and hops out of the bed and heads into her bathroom. She comes back with a folded towel - no, two folded towels - and I guess that the only reason she'd do this is because she thinks that we - that she - is going to need them. Better safe than sorry.

I clamber down to the end of the bed - the pussy end - and proceed to wet my fingers in all the juices that have pooled in and around her pussy. And once I get them good and wet and slippery I tell Jen to pull her legs back. She responds to my request-instruction with, "Oooh - naughty Daddy," but she doesn't resist.

So like that, with her legs back and her butthole tilted up for my inspection and easy access I work one, then two, then three fingers through her tight little anus and into her rectum. Jen knows this now, and she raises and lowers her hips to match what I'm doing with my fingers and hand.

And like the first time, I twist my hand so that while my fingers - four fingers now - are screwing around in her ass I insert my thumb into her pussy, so, basically, I'm holding my daughter's sexual parts like a bowling ball.

And I try every combination of movements I can think of - fucking her pussy with my thumb, jamming it in and out of her, swiveling it around inside her to touch as much of her as I can, sometimes squeezing the membrane between her pussy and rectum, sometimes rubbing my thumb against my fingers to give her ... give her I-don't-know-what kind of feelings.

All the time I'm doing this Jen is squirming, first trying to escape my intruding fingers, then trying to force her parts against me, sometimes squeezing her tits, sometime reaching down to dig her nails into my shoulder that is closest to her, sometimes both.

And it's during one of the times that I'm pressing my thumb and fingers together, rubbing them and trying to massage her insides, that she stiffens.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy - it's happening again!"

and this time she cut loose with a whole stream of pee - three, maybe four convulsive squirts.

So now I know why Jen brought the towels. She was already lying on one of them. I took the other and held it up between her legs to catch most of the stream and prevent it from soaking her bed. How did Jen know she was going to cum so hard? I guess it'll stay a mystery that only women can know about. What I do know is that her climax left me breathless and needing some recovery time.

~ ~ ~

I've noticed, and maybe you have, too - our story, Jen's and mine, has gotten a lot more "direct," even blunt. Or maybe it's just my writing. Anyway, when Jen and I were first ... "together" ... we were on our "company behavior." We were guests in someone else's home, people who we care about. Also, in a way we were strangers to each other and we had some "getting to know you" work to get through.

But now there's no need for "Was that OK?" or "Did you like ...?" No, now Jen and I know each other, and if there's something that either of us wants to do - or have done to us! - we don't nned to perform some delicate minuet any more.

~ ~ ~

We spent a few minutes in Jen's bathroom cleaning up, including running some water in the bathtub and tossing our "gently used" towels in to soak. (Have to remember to get them in the laundry before Janet comes home.) It was already after one o'clock so we went downstairs to get something to drink. While we were going through the fridge we found some deli roast beef and sliced Swiss cheese,. A few sandwiches of that and a few glasses of milk seemed just the right mix of carbs, fat, and protein for a couple of people who were going to need to keep their strength up.

We sat there finishing our drinks, but it wasn't long before Jen and I found ourselves looking across the table at each other "that way."

It was Jen who said, "Upstairs?"

"Upstairs!"

But once we were back in bedroom we didn't seem to know what to do next. It wasn't that we were lost for ideas. In fact, exactly the opposite - the entire world of sexual possibilities was open to us. Jen finally said, "Tina told me you and her went to some of your favorite internet porn sites and that you watched 'em together. She said you two got some really good ideas from there."

So I got my "personal" laptop from the office and hooked it up to the TV in Jen's room. Just like Tina and I did.

"Okay, Ms. Internet porn connoisseur, what do you think would best address our lascivious entertainment needs for this afternoon?"

Jen smiled, this sly kind of smile. "Daddy-daughter stuff, of course, Silly."

So I go to a well-know porn site and Jen and I manage to find an allegedly father-daughter video that's long enough for what I have in mind.

"How'd you like it if we do this so we can both watch the videos while we're engaging in a little daddy-daughter action of our own?"

I don't know if she knew precisely what I had in mind, but she knew enough that a sly smile came across her face.

"And just what does my dirty Daddy have in mind ...?"

"Why don't you get us that jar of cream that's sitting on the table there and let's see if we can find something to do with it, OK?"

She kept the smile as she reached over to the bedside table for the familiar plastic tub of cream (and I I thought, we're going to have to get another jar of that pretty soon).

I piled up the pillows against the headboard and leaned back.

"Honey, I think there's a part of me that could benefit from some serious moisturizing. You think you could do that for your dad?"

The lid was already off from before, so still smiling, Jen grabbed a big glob of the creamy stuff and began lathering it over the cock which is sticking up from my crotch. And she's doing it so thoroughly that I'm afraid something's going to happen that would spoil my plans for the afternoon.

"How about you, Honey - is there any part of you that might like a little moisturizing?"

My "thoughtful" question was also a backdoor way of finding out if Jen was up for some ... "backdoor" action.

Jen didn't say anything, instead answering my question by lifting her knees over my body and turning around in the bed so she was facing my feet - and her perky round buttocks were right in front of my face.

It was too irresistible! I grabbed her hips and pulled her down and back toward me and planted a warm kiss on each cheek before I got down to what I was supposed to be doing. And that was applying a generous amount of the soft cream to the cute little puckered red-brown hole that was winking at me.

Jen offered me the jar. I got a big glob on my middle finger and first touched, then began massaging that inviting wrinkled little orifice with the tip of my finger. First I just rubbed it around, getting the outside good and slick. Then I started applying a little pressure. I felt Jen relax, and almost immediately my finger slipped inside her up to the first knuckle. I guess my daughter really was ready.

I slid my finger in and out, then proceeded to massage her anus, loosening it a little more each time. And it hit me - what I'm doing - I'm running my finger around my teenaged daughter's asshole. I'm her father and I'm penetrating her asshole with my finger, working it around to loosen her up, sliding one, then two fingers in and out like I'm using my fingers to fuck my own daughter's ass.

"DADDY - stop teasing me!"

Just one more thing to make sure it all goes smoothly for her. I worm a third finger inside her, inside her asshole along with the other two, just to make sure that when my cock goes in her it'll be good for both of us

It's Jen who lifts her ass off my invading fingers. I grab my cock and aim it at that winking little hole and hold myself steady, and in a way that's getting pretty practiced for both of us Jen lowers herself onto my cock.

And the feeling is amazing! The cream-slick skin of my cock, sliding through that tight, slippery ring of muscle and into the velvet heat!

And the thought. Just picturing my cock, up inside my daughter's tightest, most private place!

Jen groans. "Oh, Daddy ..." as she leans back against me, and I put my arms around her, and with the fingers of one hand I squeeze and toy with her nipples while my other hand slides down to the place where her legs come together.

I slide one, then two fingers up and down the slick gash, and then I finger her clit to her first orgasm.

The TV is sitting at one end of Jen's dresser. That leaves the large dresser mirror unobstructed. And that means that while Jen and I are watching the fake daddy-daughter porn on TV we can watch the real Daddy-daughter porn that's happening right here in our own bed. And in the mirror I watch - we watch - as I finger-fuck my daughter to at least five orgasms while we watch the remaining 40 minutes of the "father-daughter" porn on the TV.

There's her orgasm while we watch video daddy ramming it into his daughter missionary style, and the one where the daughter is kneeling in front of her daddy and he's holding her head and fucking her mouth 'til he squirts his enormous load of cum all over her pretty teenage face.

And there's the orgasm she has where the daddy is on his back and his daughter rides his thick cock to two orgasms while he squeezes her pretty tits.

And the last one, where the daddy is pinning his daughter face down on the bed and rams her asshole with his oversized cock as she begs him to "rape" her while he calls her a whore and "his ass-fucking slut."

And when the video finishes and the final pseudo-stepdad cums in his pseudo-stepdaughter's slut ass I toss Jen over onto her face and force her flat on the bed. And we both know that she and I are about to re-enact that last video scene, right here, right in Jen's bed.

So here's the picture: My daughter is stretched out on the bed, thighs parted, looking back over her shoulder at me, expectation in her eyes. I'm kneeling on the bed with my dick sticking out in front of me, all ready to home in on Jen's already-open butthole - when the urge comes over me. I lean down and touch my tongue-tip to that inviting little orifice, and that little touch turns into a full-fledged lick, and then another, and then about ten more.

The thing is, I don't really know what possessed me to lick her like this now.

Except that maybe it's because I've loved my daughter for years but now I'm able to love her in every way, and I feel this kind of ... appreciation - that my precious daughter has offered herself to me like this.

"Mmmm ... nasty Daddy ...."

"Should I stop being nasty?"

"Don't you ever stop being nasty - I want you to be nasty any time you want."

Jen is already loose and "well-prepared" from ... from what we've been doing for 45 minutes, so I give her little butthole a final, loving lick and slide up her body, 'til my cock is right between her butt cheeks. I try to tease her a little by lifting and lowering my hips, but my nasty little sex doll is impatient and lifts her hips, and takes my cock in her hand and puts it right up against her asshole - the asshole that until a few seconds ago I was licking so lovingly.

'Do it, Daddy."

So I did it.

My hand joined Jen's in guiding my cock so it was nestled against the relaxed flesh of her asshole. She took her hand away, so now I'm able to push, press myself past that ring that is loosened from all we've done before.

And once again, that incredible feeling, the heat, the velvet lining of her rectum - and the warmth, the intimate feeling, of being so close to my precious, sexual daughter.

"Hold it just like that, Daddy - I just want to get used to it - to feeling your cock filling up my ass."

So, like she asked, I waited. It was no hardship, I assure you.

"Now,, Daddy -- all the way ... all the way in ... yeah!"

So I pressed again, and this time I didn't stop 'til I was all the way in my precious daughter's precious asshole. I stopped, just to let both of us get used to the feelings - the feeling of her being filled with a grown man's cock and me being buried in the heat of a young girl's clinging asshole.

"Now do it, Daddy - do anything - everything - you want to me. I want to be your anal whore - I want to be every girl in the dirty videos ... just shove your big Daddy dick up your little girl's tight little asshole!"

"Do it, Daddy, do it! - rape your daughter's tight little teenage asshole. I want it, Daddy - rape my teenage asshole!"

And once again I remember Tina's words: "Jen's even hornier and freakier than I am."

I thought about my daughter's invitation, to try to be the "daddy" in every one of the scenes we've just been looking at. But by now I'm so turned-on that my mind only goes back to the very last scene we watched - the one where the video daddy rams ... rapes ... his "daughter's" asshole while he calls her a whore and his "ass-fucking slut."

I think about the video, and I think about Jen's invitation, and I think about the video again, and I start raping my daughter's firm round butt.

Jen's mind must have gone to the same place as mine because she starts telling - practically demanding - that I fuck her "slut ass."

"Would you like that, Daddy - would you like me to be your asshole slut? I'll do it if you want me to, Daddy - I'll be your little anal slut for you."

And when she says these things I know that's what I want - I want to treat her like my little anal slut. But I don't want to get carried away and blow it all - or, at least, not blow it too soon. So I lift my hips and hammer into her hot ass and work my cock around deep inside her, and then I pull out slowly and take a few long, gliding strokes so we can both enjoy the feel, the sensation of my cock sliding through those tender tissues.

And then it's another hard thrust, all the way into her.

And I worry - am I taking this too far?

"Ohhh ... that's it, Daddy - ram your big Daddy dick up your little girl's nasty sluthole ..."

So that answers my question: What I'm doing is not "too far." So I keep ramming my "big Daddy dick" into "my little girl's nasty sluthole."

"Ohhh, that's it, Daddy - I'll be a good girl, Daddy - I promise ... I'll be a good girl for you ..."

And again I thought of what Jen's saying, what she's offering, that she'll be "a good girl for me," and that she'll do whatever my perverted mind wants her to ...

Finally the words Jen was saying and the thoughts they were giving me became too much. Despite wanting to make this fuck last longer - even forever - I came. All the time with my cock snugly up in Jen's asshole watching "daddies" fuck their little girls, and now to be acting it out with my own daughter, I couldn't help myself and came into Jen, my last lunges trying to force myself all the way into her asshole, putting my cum as deep inside her as I possibly could in one of the most violent climaxes I've ever had.

And I don't feel guilty about it. Jen's been mauling her pussy and clit so she's already cum once since I began "raping" her ass, and when she feels me cumming now she gives herself a second climax. I like the idea that she likes cumming with my cock in her ass. I hope she'll want to do it more - lots more!

But neither of us is going to be doing much more for a while. I finish pumping the last of my sperm deep inside Jen's rectum and Jen's shuddering orgasm finally ends, and we both stop everything and try to recover our breaths as I slide down her body. I end with my head resting on her upturned - and slightly reddened - ass.

I rolled off Jen's back and she snuggled in next to me. It would have been a lovely father-daughter picture - except for the fact that this father had just finished ravishing his teenage daughter's asshole after they'd watched a bunch pretty explicit father-daughter incest porn.

My daughter "alerts," like she's just sensed something. She reached her free hand back behind her and seemed to be feeling around between her buttocks. And then she smiled, like she had just found something - something really nice. She rubbed her fingers around, like she was trying to get them covered with whatever was down there.

And then she lifted her finger, covered with the juices that were leaking out of her loosened asshole, and brought it up to her lips. She made sure I was watching, then smiled at me as she brought her finger up to her lips. And like I knew she was going to do, she opened her lips and she inserted her finger, complete with with my cum and ... whatever ... between her lips, and she made sure I was watching as she licked all of the "whatever" off her finger. Then she sucked on her finger tip, just to make sure that I could see that it was good and clean - and moved her hand and finger back down between her ass cheeks again.

She worked her finger around down there, a little longer this time, and brought it up - and held it right in front of me. She raised her eyebrows, like she was asking a question. And I knew what she was asking: Do I want to share the results of our orgasms with her?

A day ago my reaction would have been, "Hell, no!" although expressed a little more graciously. But things have reached the point between Jen and me, and I knew it would be hypocritical of me to watch her suck and swallow the cum that 's dripping out of her ass and then to refuse to do it myself.

And then she said it. "Would my dirty Daddy like to share anything with his dirty daughter ...?"

I guess my eyes must have told her. She touched the slick, slimy finger to my lips, and I opened my mouth ... and shared the remains of our ass fucking with my dirty daughter.

I think I could become a slave to this - this wild, uninhibited, raunchy ... filthy sex.

~ ~ ~

We took a quick shower together - no fooling around this time, because this time we were both really hungry. We threw on some sweats and went down to the kitchen to see what kind of a "dinner" we could come up with.

Turns out, a pretty good one.

We found some fresh ground beef in the meat keeper. There's always pasta in the cupboard, and Jen got an idea.

"You start boiling water for macaroni and I'll get the hamburger started. I think I can make baked mac-and-cheese, but I got an idea to make it special."

As instructed, I started a pot of water boiling and got the elbow macaroni out of the cupboard. Jen got out a skillet and started browning the hamburger

"Okay, now we're gonna make baked macaroni. You start the oven - set it at 350 - I got an idea how to make it kinda Greek-style."

She got a baking dish out of the cabinet and buttered it, and when the macaroni was done Jen drained it and dumped it and the browned beef together into the casserole dish and added most of a can of tomato sauce.

"Now the secret ingredients," as she sprinkled on cinnamon and nutmeg and stirred everything together in the dish. She'd found some sort of soft cheese in the fridge and she layered slices of that on top so it would melt into the mac and beef.

She stepped back to look at her work.

"Looks kinda white." Then, "Maybe some paprika for color."

And all the while we were doing this - making dinner - there was this - different - atmosphere. It wasn't like a father-daughter cooking together. It was more like we were a ... couple - like a man-and-wife couple who were making dinner ... in their home. It felt kind of strange, but it was also a good feeling. I realized that I liked this "different" feeling - a lot.