Tinder Pt. 02

Story Info
Bryan is exposed as "Michelle", as fantasies are coming true.
1.4k words
4.17
17.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate you all asking me for more of the story - It would be hotter if you begged ;) Sissies can be so over-eager...

(Keep the feedback coming please, Sweeties)

Background: Bryan's roommate Caitlin has just discovered his crossdresser girl Tinder profile, while her friend Allison was swiping for a new girlfriend. Bryan is in the kitchen with a baby blue thong on under his sweats.

***

"Well, buddy boy?" exclaimed Caitlin. "Or should I say, little girl? This is quite the get-up!"

Allison laughed but couldn't help but want to grab her phone back to swipe through the pics again. He looked so slutty in that outfit. She found it pretty hilarious that this situation was playing out, as she had secretly always wanted to put her boyfriends in panties when they were acting like little bitches, but she never wanted to humiliate them that badly. This was too good to be true.

Bryan was so flushed and embarrassed he couldn't even speak. He could hardly even stand. Tried to think of any way that you can possibly explain this. There is no way of getting out of the room, so he had to think of something, and quick. "I've always found women so beautiful..." he started, "I think I envy how sexy, soft, and smooth you are..." The two girls looked at each other, smirked, beckoned for him to continue... "I've been fascinated with girls clothes since I was a little boy... growing up with two older sisters... It was like I was condemned to crossdress."

"So then this is your destiny??" Allison maneuvered in. "You think you have to dress?"

Bryan was so relieved, it sounded like Allison might understand. Caitlin was obviously pissed off that he had taken photos in her room, and likely went through her stuff. She was plotting something as he spoke. He could see the wheels turning in her head. She was no dim bulb. Allison continued: "At least you picked out cute panties... haha"

Caitlin was ready to crack the whip, or the egg, or the shell of this newly discovered sissy boy. "So you HAVE to dress? I thought sissies just secretly wore panties? Little perv boys sneaking into panty drawers, without the balls to actually go out in drag. Ha, the ironic little shits."

Bryan got nervous seeing her rant and talk so freely about sissies. He had no idea she could comprehend sissies. Little did he know that all women knew that these days the number of panty boy sissies was on the rise. Any girl older than 16 had certainly come across a perv asking to wear or sniff her panties. Caitlin in particular had sold her panties on the internet while she was in college, to help pay for her shoe fetish.

Allison chimed in, "Not all sissies dress up, obviously. But you make a good point about the panties. Bryan, are you wearing them now?"

His world was crashing down now, even though he knew it was coming... "Erm, uhhhhh..."

Both girls, "Woooow haha!" Caitlin cheered, "See!, I told you! Now, let's see them, obviously, hot stuff. Let's see what you picked out!"

Bryan was basically trembling as he stood up to pull down his pants. The waistline came down and the lacy blue thong with white frilly trim was one of the most girly pairs of panties he owned. He had fantasized so long about coming out with his dressing, and even about both of these girls as his Mistresses, but he never, ever, realized he was manifesting his fate.

He dropped his pants all the way.

"NICE" proclaimed Allison. "Cute..", nonchalantly commented Caitlin.

Nobody really knew what to do next. They were just standing in the kitchen, Bryan in his panties, so eager to serve these women, suddenly, but also so ashamed that he had been caught. He hoped that they didn't blackmail him, but he knew these girls weren't stupid. They had both been through a number of tinder dates and short relationships lately, as the dating life goes in the city, and he knew they both loved having their asses and pussies serviced. He had overheard them one night chatting in the living room, when they thought he wasn't home. He knew specifically that Allison enjoyed it when men let her play with their assholes too. She loved putting her men in vulnerable positions and watching them boyishly permit her to spit in their little assholes and rub circles around it, always teasing to go in. She had only fingered one boyfriend "fully" before, to prostate/anal orgasm, and had mentioned to Caitlin on that wine night that she wanted to do it again sometime. Allison was a bit of a Gemini pervert, like Bryan. Afterall, she was the one who had been considering swiping right on a few hot women to fool around with, and that's how she had discovered Bryan's little secret.

It was hilarious, to the girls. They looked back at the Tinder profile, with the name 'Michelle' posted. "OK, Michelle, what do you want to do next?" asked Allison. She was ready to take control of this little silly slut sissy boy. She didn't know how, but she knew he was eager to please her. Something about the look in his eye said he would do even the nastiest things she would request. She had quick visions of pegging him, gagging him with her nasty dirty panties, and putting her toes all over his dick, balls, and into his ass. She wanted to humiliate Bryan, but needed Caitlin to be out of the picture, for now. Allison wanted him all to herself...

Caitlin didn't want to applaud his behavior. She knew she could probably convince him to suck cock for her (if he hasn't done it already, she thought). She wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort to humiliate her roommate. She did have to live with him after all, and didn't want to be too distracted by perverted things or having him interfere with her boyfriends. Maybe later, she thought.

Bryan responded to Allison's question quietly: "I want to go to my room..."

Allison shot back quickly, smirking, "Why? So you can swipe more and more?? We are already here and found you out! Why don't we just play together... I swiped right on the app, you know?"

Bryan couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was entering into a whole new world, one he wasn't quite sure of. He knew it would change his life forever, but never expected it would happen like this. He was day dreaming of playing with Allison's tits and lingerie drawers, shaving her legs and painting her toes for her. He snapped out of the fantasy land when he heard a *snap* of a phone camera. Allison had just secured his fate.

Face and all, pants on his ankles, and a tight baby blue thong hugging his little package, he heard Allison say "To commemorate the night we met, Michelle! Now, go to your room, and come back out here in thirty minutes exactly. Cait and and I have some things to discuss..."

Before he could help himself, his lips moved to speak and uttered "Yes Mistress". He wanted the words back as soon as they left. He knew the girls wouldn't let him off easy there.

"Haha. Cute. You are already so well behaved. Now run along, sweetie." chirped Allison. Caitlin could only sit there smiling, incredulous, shaking her head and the look as if she had just discovered she had a panty-wearing roomate.

Bryan slinked back to his room, adjusting his wedgie and soft limp cock, and deciding if he should remove the Tinder profile or not. He knew the girls had already screenshotted everything, by this point. He remarked to himself that his "plan" to find a women had worked, but he feared he was in over his head. He blushed, nervously, felt his butt clench up and his pelvic muscles clench, shuddering at the possibilities of becoming the slutty and servile girl he had thought about many nights in fantasy. He thought of the smell of Allison's crotch, and the sweat in her socks, and the stains in her bikini bottoms... He knew he wanted to enter all of this world, but had to figure out just how dirty he could be. He wanted to let loose, and realize all of his fantasies, but didn't want to scare the opportunity away.

What could he do though? Except wait... for thirty minutes... where his fate would educate him in ways he had only dreamt of. He heard the girls down the hall try to conceal their laughing...