Tingles

Story Info
ASMR streamer is forced to hide getting fucked while live.
3.3k words
3.18
10.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: knifeplay, objectification

"Shhhh...it's okay. It's just you and me. Just focus on me and relax," I whispered into the mic. My lips brushed the foam cover.

The stream was at 32k. That was better than normal. I smiled and kissed the mic, making sure not to make any wet mouth sounds. The gain was cranked all the way up and even the smallest twitch of my tongue inside my mouth picked up.

I scanned the chat, brushing my hands up and down the mic.

"OMG so tingly???!"

"i literally got chills down my spine when you scratched the mic"

"this makes me soooo sleeeeepy"

Someone subbed. This is a really good stream so far, I thought. I'd put more effort into my background and outfit- all pink, flowy, and tranquil. I even teased my hair- a bit 90s but it worked with the look. Peachy eyeshadow, extra long falsies.

I breathed out a steady hum. In my headphones my deep breathing sounded like slow churning waves on a beach.

"Okay..." I whispered, "Let's vote. Which trigger should we do next? I have soft, soft, soft, soft, brushes. Or do you guys want a head massage?"

The chat flew by.

My phone buzzed, breaking the moment.

"Sorry guys! I forgot to silence it!"

I checked it on my lap, off camera. A text from Cam: u live?

I sent back: yesss ):<

I silenced it and stroked the mic with my other hand.

Cam: how many watching?

Me: 32k

Cam:....damn!

Cam: making good money?

Me: u know it

Cam: its such a easy job...just tapping your pretty nails and batting ur pretty eyelashes

Cam: im home btw

Cam: had a hard day at work

Cam: could use some stress relief

Me: yeah? after this you're getting some (;

Cam: or..........

The door to my recording room opened slowly. I'd soundproofed everything in here pretty well, even the door was silent now that I asked Cam to change the hinges.

He stepped inside and clicked it shut softly behind him. I kept my eyes on the camera and pretended nothing was up.

I held one hand out of shot in a shrug- what?

He stood, just watching me for a moment. I massaged the mic like it was the audience's head, rubbing over where their ears would be.

I gestured at Cam again- what??

He pulled his phone from his pocket.

Cam: i got fired

I tried not to react but I saw my eyes widen in the monitor. My shoulders hitched. I took a deep breath and focused on rubbing the mic.

Fired? We needed his job. It was what really kept us afloat. My streaming gave us good pocket change, sure, but we lived in New York. His job basically covered everything. And everything was a lot to cover.

Me: pls dont be fucking with me

Cam: im not

Cam: yet

Me: what are we gonna do??

Cam: dont end the stream. we need the money

I focused on the chat again. People were still subbing. I whispered thank yous to each of them.

"Can we get to 400 guys? We're close!"

A few more trickled in. Each notification gave me comfort. At least this was a profitable stream...but after this how would we keep up with expenses? We needed this money. Really needed it.

When I looked back at Cam, he was gone. I blinked. The door hadn't opened.

A hand slid up my calf.

I jumped. In the monitor, with a few second delay, I saw my reaction. It wasn't that noticeable actually. No one in chat said anything.

Cam's hands climbed up my legs. He grabbed my knees and pried them apart.

I pretended to sneeze and ducked off camera. I made a face at him under the table- what are you doing???

He smiled at me hazily. I knew that smile. Cam was a sadist at heart. I'd seen that smile many times before he let loose on me, using me like a sex toy to fufil his fantasies. And he had a lot of fantasies.

Beside his leg, his backpack slumped, lumpy with odd shaped objects. What had he brought in here?

He pointed a finger up- get back on stream.

I steadied myself and sat back up. The chat flooded with bless yous.

"Thanks guys. Let's take some deep breaths together, okay?"

Cam tugged at the waist of my jeans. I batted his hands away, trying to be subtle. He snatched my wrist and held it tight. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down at a snails pace, barely making a sound.

At least the mic was rigged to only pick up sounds close to it. As long as I kept whispering into it, the small noises of my jeans slipping off wouldn't register.

He pinched the skin of my ass until I jolted and he could yank the jeans down to my thighs. Then all the way off.

Something cold slid across my hip. I glanced down. A knife, gliding between my skin and the thin strap of my panties. With a tug of the blade, the strap snapped. He cut the other side and suddenly I was completely naked from the waisted down...on a stream with 34k eyes watching now.

He pressed the blade to my belly. I sucked in.

"Just relax..." I whispered, "Everyone take a deep breath."

The blade slipped lower. Towards my pussy. I shifted in my seat, backing up. Cam clamped a iron fist around my calf.

"Okay...um, how about we try out these brushes now?"

I unfurled my new pack of fluffy nakeup brushes.

"Wow! We just hit 400 subs for this stream. Thank you guys so much. I love you."

The knife disappeared. I sighed in relief. Cam was happy with me. I'd pleased him.

Soft silicone pressed against my clit. I recognized the feeling. My suction vibe. It began to suck.

I closed my eyes for a second. The vibrations hit me like a bucket of cold water. Shivers ran up my body.

I listened closely. I couldn't hear it in the recording. I silently thanked god.

But then I realized...was he going to make me cum? I front of everyone? Thousands of people? Could I hide it? The camera picked up every tiny expression.

My other fear was...Cam never gave me pleasure. That was why I had so many vibes in the first place. He didn't mind me using them on my own, but he had a thing against seeing wonen feel pleasure. He said it turned him off and made him angry. When we fucked he used my holes with no regard for my feelings, like I was a fleshlight.

Why was he using my vibe on me? Especially on my clit. He hated women touching our clits. He said it was perverted and selfish and made him want to inject some numbing toxin into every sluts sensitive clit so we would never feel it again.

The longer I sat there with the softly buzzing suction on my clit, the more anxiety flooded my chest. Something was seriously off.

Then, as fast as lightning, Cam pulled the vibe off and pushed something sharp and pointed into the middle of my most sensitive spot. I couldn't help seizing up from shock. The sharp pain shot up my body, stark contrast to the pleasure from the vibe.

I looked down. He was pushing a toothpick against my clit. My legs instinctively tried to close to protect myself, but he shoved them back open.

The toothpick disappeared. I sighed. The pain echoed, but my body relaxed.

He pushed my legs until my knees bent up against my stomach. I checked the monitor. They couldn't see them.

The position forced my hips forward and open wide, my pussy and asshole both on display.

The mic picked up two clicks. Then two cold metal cuffs snapped around my ankles. He locked the to the chair armrests, fixing me in place.

If the camera tipped down by accident...they would all see my pussy open wide. There was only a few degrees between my naked body and thirty five thousand eyes. I prayed my tripod would stay steady.

The vibe returned but this time I tried not to enjoy it, knowing what was coming.

He pulled it off and jabbed my clit. Harder this time. I gasped into the mic.

"Just....relax...."

The vibe returned. Then another vibe, this one pressed against my asshole. Cam loved using my ass. He loved how much I hated it.

The shame...the adrenaline...the vibrations...I was getting turned on. I could cum if he held them there a little longer.

I rocked my hips. Back forth between the vibes, as best as I could with my ankles locked to the chair.

Of course, he pulled them away. He hated seeing me cum. The only two times I had done it while he fucked me, he choked me until my vision swam and shoved horrible things into my cunt (The first time: the toe of my new Mary Jane heels. The second time: three golfballs and the head of his driver club, leaving the handle sticking out of my hole like a flagpole).

My cunt was wet though. Very wet. He spread open my hole like he wanted to inspect inside.

The feeling of my fuckhole held wide open while thousands of people watched my face made me soaking wet. In the monitor I noticed my mouth hanging open for a second too long.

Cam hated when I got wet. His favorite fantasy was that I was a sex android he'd bought and I couldn't feel pleasure or think, only follow basic commands. Sometimes he made me get in a box he'd saved from Ikea furniture and pretend to be a object shipped to him. He'd unpack me and test me out, using all my holes while I made no sound and only moved when he told me to. I practiced deepthroating on cucumbers so I wouldn't gag when I was a sex robot- since robots don't need to breath.

Since I started antidepressants and my libido dropped, Cam had liked me much more. The meds made it hard to get wet and even harder to cum. He made me play sex android much more often. When he was in a really good mood, he made me stay a robot for the whole weekend. He put me away to "charge" in the closet with the end of a phone charger in my ass. I memorized what position he left me in do I could snap back into it when I heard his footsteps coming. I waited in the closet all night sometimes.

The only reason he ever let me stop being the sex android was because I needed to eat and I needed to work. But I knew he liked me much better as a doll with no thoughts or feelings. Just a warm cunt and some tits.

Suddenly something wet squirted over my cunt. I looked down. Lube. Something was seriously wrong. Cam never used lube.

He slowly dragged the tip of my favorite dildo (a clear silicone 8 incher flecked with iridescent sparkles) against my pussy. He rubbed my clit.

My back arched at the unfamiliar pleasure of Cam's hands actually pleasing me. I'd never felt his fingers on my clit and they felt divine. I let myself fantasize about what it would be like if he touched me like this all the time. If he actually wanted to make me feel good. If he liked me as a person, not just a sex robot.

Was he different? Had he changed his mind? Did he actually like me?

He pulled his hand off my clit and rammed the dildo into my cunt balls deep.

I gasped. The pressure of the silicone inside me sent a shock through me. The head was as deep as it could do, pushing up against my cervix.

I checked the chat. A few people sent question marks.

"Is she ok????"

"????"

"Bro what??"

I caught my breath.

"Sorry, guys," I whispered, "I thought I saw a spider."

Then Cam rammed another dildo into my ass.

I cried out. The stretch immediately burned. An unnatural intrusion. My muscles clenched and I saw my face in the monitor; a mixture of shock and distress.

I let go of the mic and reached down to Cam. I tried to push him off, but his hands were much stronger than me. He held the two dildos in place, my holes quivering around them.

The chat flew by. I couldn't explain myself. I took a deep breath. It was okay. I would delete the VOD as soon as the stream ended. Only the live viewers would ever see. My best bet was to pretend nothing happened. They wouldn't react if I didnt.

I stroked the mic again. I brushed calming circles into the foam cover.

Cam reached his arm up my body. I quickly tilted the camera up to only show my shoulders and face.

He grabbed the top of my shirt. I swatted him off. He pressed the toothpick into my clit again- hard. I let his hand go.

He pulled my shirt down...down...revealing my bra.

Something glinted in my peripherals. I glance down to see him slide the knife through my shirt, tearing the fabric with a loud rip.

I scratched the mic to try to cover the sound. It still picked it up.

Cam pulled my torn shirt until there was no hope of it ever covering my boobs again. The frayed neckline hung by my ribs.

He grabbed my bra.

I shook my head softly. He ignore me. But chat noticed.

"srsly whats going on??"

"blink twice if ur held hostage"

"is she on something?"

Cam yanked my bra down, spilling my tits out. He left it around my ribs, my boobs hanging over the cups.

I let go of the mic with one hand and covered my chest.

He grabbed my wrist and wrenched it down to my ankle. With a deafening sound, he ripped duct tape off a roll and secured my hand to the chair's armrest.

What was he doing?? I needed my hands to keep doing the stream! And he was making so much noise! If he didn't stop, I would have to end the steam...but I couldn't disobey him. He told me to keep it going. Why was he making it so hard?

I just needed to pretend nothing was happening!

I brushed the mic.

"You guys are so funny, chat," I whispered.

Cam grabbed my other hand. The stream's audio went silent.

He ribbed another piece of tape- deafeningly loud in the slince. He trapped my hand. Now I couldn't move at all, folded up and secured in the chair.

"Um..." I whispered, "I think we'll have to end the stream..."

"No, we won't," Cam whispered. What was he doing???

"Ladies and gentlemen," he said softly, "I'm sure you're enjoying the relaxing sounds, but this stream is actually going to get a bit more interesting."

The chair rolled underneath me. I watched in horror as a sliver more of my shoulders came into frame, showing the expanse of bare skin where my shirt's neckline should me.

Cam stood, blocking the camera for a second. Then he stepped to the side.

He was wearing a mask. A simple plastic theatre mask covering his entire face, with his hood pulled up over his hair.

I shook my head frantically. No! No! He wasn't going to-

He yanked the chair back. My naked body filled the frame. My tits hanging out of my bra. My arms and legs hogtied. My cunt and ass glistening with lube, stretched around two dildos.

"See, this whore's broke," Cam said, "And she needs to make money. Way more money. So she's going to step up her game and make much nicer sounds."

He pulled the mic on its extendable arm over and positioned it beside my pussy.

"How's this for nice sounds?"

He grabbed the dildo and rammed it into me. The squelch of lube and the silicon balls slapping my cunt filled my headphones.

I tried to see the chat. The monitor was too far away for me to read but I saw the messages whip by- thousands of them.

To my horror, the viewer count didn't go down. It went up.

38k.

Thirty eight thousand people watching me get fucked with a fake dick by a man that didn't love me.

"Please stop!" I said. Still, I tried not to be loud.

Cam pulled a metal loop and rope contraption out of his back. I recognized it. A nose hook. When he was really mad at me, he liked to humiliate me while he fucked me. He liked making me look ugly.

"No, Cam!"

He slapped me. Then he rammed the dildo in and out of my ass once- but hard. I gasped.

"No names, whore."

"I'm sorry."

"Shut up."

"Please don't-"

"Shut. Up."

He hooked my nose and pulled the rope taught, tying it to my ponytail. It forced my nose up and flat, like a pig. It also forced my mouth to hang open slightly.

"Look at this whore," he said, "This is what women do when they're desperate. Look how desperate she is. She needs your money. She'll degrade herself for even a few dollars."

Soft chimes of sub notifications pinged. It was working. People were sending money.

Not that Cam would let me have it, I realized. I was his toy again. This time, I was his cash cow.

He pulled the mic up to my mouth and suddenly his cock was in it. I heard my own throat stretch around him. I heard my spit squelch as he rammed me. I heard his balls slap my lips and my breathing hiccup.

I didn't gag. I'd taught myself not to for him.

But my eyes watered and drool fell from my lips. It dribbled down his balls and my chin, dripping on my naked tits.

Cam smeared it on my nipples. Then he pinched them hard. I cried on his cock.

Over 40k people watched my tears mixed with the spit on my cheeks and piggish nose.

"Look at the camera, slut."

I stared into its unblinking eye. I stared into fourty thousand anonymous eyes.

"Cross your eyes."

I did. I crossed my eyes and stuck out my tongue under his cock, licking his balls and drooling onto my tits.

How stupid did I look? Why was I letting him exploit me like this?

"Don't worry," Cam said to the camera, "When the streams over, the VOD will stay up. And there'll be many more streams just like this."

The fanbase I spent years building... my whole career- streaming hours on end, buying better equipment, building my brand. All of it ruined. All of it reduced to spit dribbling over my chin and Cam's cock forcing my throat to make wet gluk gluk gluks into the mic.

I could never return to normal. After this all I could do is shake my tits and slurp cock. Cam did it. He finally made me just a sex doll. Now there would be no reason for me ever to be a person again. Even work, my only escape, he took from me.

Cam pinched my nose and jammed his cock all the way down my throat. His balls pressed heavily against my bottom lip. I kept my eyes crossed like a hentai whore. Thirty seconds passed. My lungs burned. I struggled against my bondage, the handcuffs clinking in my headphones. He held my head tight against his cock, giving me no room for air.

The sound of myself smothering on dick filled my ears. Dark blotches clouded my vision.

"Thats right, pass out, whore. You don't need to be awake for me and your loyal fans to use you. All that matters is your body," Cam said.

His voice sounded far away. I watched my own eyes roll back in the monitor and then it all went black.

Cam was right. My body is all I'm good for.