Hollywood Holes Pt. 01

Story Info
An aspiring actress endures humiliation on a hiking trail.
6.4k words
4.1
44.6k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning: this is the darker side of noncon.

TW: body shaming, dangerous play, impact play, sensory deprivation, gaslighting, manipulation, objectification, bugs

The sun beat down on the valley. Sweat melted down my forehead, smacking into my eyes with a sting that felt like I was crying. I felt like crying. I'd just been rejected from another role. Thirty five auditions so far this year and I still hadn't booked a job. Each rejection felt like a kick in the guts. I'd nearly broke into tears on the phone with my agent that morning.

"What am I doing wrong?!"

He'd sighed. "Well...I didn't wanna say but...casting did actually give me notes on this one."

"What'd they say??"

"They said it was your look."

"My hair? I can change it. I can go more innocent! Girl next door!"

"No," he said, "They said its your body. You're not hot enough."

My heart deflated. It echoed in my head. You're not hot enough. You're not hot enough.

"But look," my agent sighed, "I'll call Sasha and ask her to take you along on her hike today. You've seen her body right? Unreal. Go hiking with her. Channel your feelings into getting that ass perkier. Okay?"

So I hiked with Sasha. Her perky, perky ass bounced up the trail in front of me. Her pink exercise shorts flaired out, like they were meant to hold thighs twice the size of hers. Through the gaps, the bottom of her ass cheeks fell out when she took big steps. Above her shorts, her tiny waist curved in, impossibly narrow. The kind of waist that sparks romours of surgically removed ribs. Then her boobs flared out, full enough that I could see them from behind when she raised her arms to tighten her perfectly voluminous ponytail.

God. Sasha had already booked a series regular and a million commercials- all of them paying stupidly good. The idustry loved her. Or at least loved looking at her.

"Hurry uuuup!" Sasha called back.

Even her sweat looked dainty. Just the finest misting across the sunkissed tops of her shoulders.

She turned back. "Seriously, have you never hiked before?"

"It's hot as hell out!" I said.

"Isn't it great? You know, lots of A-listers hike around here. And some casting directors and execs, I think. Lots of them live in those mansions across the valley."

I straightened up. Please don't meet anyone important right now, I thought. I looked like shit.

"I actually met the guy that cast me on Strong Hold out here- way before I auditioned. When he called me in he said he remembered me. Hiking girl! With the rad bod! Isn't that crazy?"

She laughed. I huffed to catch my breath.

"When we get to the top," she said, "it's all gonna be worth it. Trust me."

"What's at the top?"

At the top was the best view of the city. The valley sprawled away, dripping to the flat plateau of the suburbs and the distant downtown building standing at attention against the pale blue sea.

"Wow," I whispered, wiping more sweat with my tshirt.

"You like it?"

"It's gorgeous. I love this city."

"It just doesn't love you."

"What?"

I looked over at her. She stared at the view, smiling pleasantly.

"I said its just a lovely view."

"Oh. Right."

"I'm glad you like it. You're gonna be looking at it for a while."

"Hmm?"

This time when I looked at her, she was staring straight at me. She wasn't smiling. The look in her eyes...it was pity? Or hatred?

Then hands grabbed my shoulders and wrenched them back. Another pair grabbed me by the hair, gripping my ponytail like a leash. They yanked my head back until all I could see was the cloudless desert sky. Then fabric plastered over my head and I couldn't see a thing.

"Oh that's right. My mistake. You won't be looking at it at all." Sasha's voice said. I could hear her sadistic glee.

The fabric pulled taut. It cynched around my neck. It was thick. Already, its insulation started to boil me. My sweat tried to escape but there was exactly no room between my skin and the thick, hot material. It wasn't a bag. Or a hood. It was a mask? Like bank robbers wear? Or skiers? But without any eye holes.

Hot breeze hit my lips. My mouth was still uncovered. I sucked in humid lungfuls of air, too out of breath to scream.

The hands on my body maneuvered me like a ragdoll. It was clearly men. Strong men. They lifted me off my feet, clamping my limbs together so I couldn't struggle. I flopped like weak fish.

Rough robe bit into my skin. It looped around my wrists, then elbows. Then each ankle. Then they hefted my shirt up and wraped it around my belly, at the waist. It cynched tight. My waist squeezed and my belly and hips strained against it. They pulled again. My waist must look tiny. Almost as tiny as Sasha's. Except Sasha's stomach doesn't bulge out on either side like a tied ham.

The hands on my legs lifted them, folding them up, up, until my knees were either side of my tits. Thank god for the yoga classes that my agent sent me to.

They pulled my arms through my legs and then back behind me again like i was giving my own tighs a strange contortionist hug. My back slouched to make it work. My lower back screamed in pain.

They yanked the rope around my arms. It tightened, securing my wrists together at the small of my back.

The rope around my feet, elbows, and waist suddenly pulled like there was weight on them. My weight. The arms holding me let go and I was hanging! All my weight sank onto just three points. My elbows cranked up, painfully lifting my arms up backwards.

I dangled, feet pointing straight up, arms trapped behind me, thighs pressed to my stomach, calves hooked behind my shoulders, ass hanging heavy below me.

"What an ugly bitch. But at least she didn't scream," a man's voice said.

I open my mouth to scream then.

Before I could, a heavy metal wire contraption jammed into my mouth. It slotted beside my teeth and the cranked open. Wider. Wider. My mouth forced open in an outrageous yawn. My jaw ached. It can't go any wider! Please, I thought. They cranked it one more setting. The sides of my lips strained. My tongue flailed. My heavy breath buzzed inside the hood.

How invasive! I felt a sudden shame that these men could see my twitching tongue and down into my throat. With the hood on my head, it was ALL they could see of my face. They'd reduced my face to just a gaping hole. My face that I was trying to make famous. My face that I dreamed of seeing on billboards and giant movie screens. In that moment it was just a hole stretched wide open.

The only noise I could make was a weak moan or cry. No matter what sound I tried to make, it came out sounding like porn audio.

"How flexible," Sasha's voice said. "Looks like she's been taking the classes you told her to, Heath."

Heath?? My agent? Was he here?

A hand trailed from my throat to my left breast inside my sports bra and "breathable" tshirt.

"Seems so." Oh my god! It WAS Heath! "I guess she really wants to make it. Do you really want to make it?"

His tone was patronising. Like I was a kid throwing a tantrum.

All I could do was nod.

"Oh she really wants to make it. She wants to be famous. She wants to have what you have, Sasha," Heath said.

Sasha's breath ghosted over my lips. She wasn't even out of breath. "Too bad," she whispered, "Too bad you're so fat."

I wasn't fat for normal standards by any stretch, but by Hollywood standards I was obese.

"But some time out here will fix that, right?"

"You know were doing this for your own good?" Heath said.

I nodded. Spit dribbled out of my mouth.

"You know you would never have the discipline on your own? We're doing you a favor."

"And like I said," Sasha said, "Big wigs hike this trail all the time. And the thing about big wigs...they're all sooo fucked up."

"Oh, but don't worry. I know you're worrying that they won't recognize you. So how will they remember you when you come to audition? Well, lets solve that now."

Many pairs of hands, more than I could could count- four maybe, five?- grabbed my clothes. Cold scissor blades slid along my skin and my layers fell away. My shirt. My yoga pants. My sports bra. My underwear. Hot open air hit my body. I was completely naked. Not just naked, but bent like a pretzel and hung from (I could only guess) a tree.

A thin chain slipped around my big toe on my left foot. Something hanging from it- a piece of paper- brushed my calf.

"There," Heath said. "Now no one has to look at your face, but they can gander at your professionally retouched headshot right here. You look so much better in it."

"You know, folded like this, she kinda looks good," Sasha said, "Like, your eyes just get drawn to her cunt. And its like she's nothing but a pair of holes. Its a good look. Maybe she should do porn instead."

"There's always plan b, I guess," Heath laughed.

His hands groped my tits. They were big tits, which made me look even fatter unless I wore form fitting clothes. He pulled them forward, though my thighs. The pressure of my folded legs pushed them together.

"Mhmm. Nude scenes are definitely on the table. You might stand a chance if you shake these tits on camera. Something on HBO maybe."

I couldn't stop drooling. A long stream of spit escaped my lip and trailed down to my tits. It slipped between them. The coolness felt good. Everything else boiled. The harsh sun beat down on my skin. I'd never felt the sun on my pussy before.

"You want this, dont you? You want to work hard to get your big break? You want to show execs that you're worth it?"

I nodded. I guess I did want this. If it gave me my dream.

"Good. Now let's say thank you to the kind men that helped you into this position."

Three rough pairs of hands touched me at once. So there were five people here.

One pair slide fingers into my mouth. Two fingers from each hand. They curled around my cheeks from behind and pulled. My stretched mouth stretched even farther. I moaned in pain.

Another grabbed my tits. He squeezed them hard like stress balls then slapped me right on my nipple. I yelped around the other man's fingers.

The third kneaded my ass. In my position my cheeks were spread wide. My asshole clenched instinctively. I died of humiliation inside.

"We brought the hose right?" a new voice said.

"Yeah, man. In the back of the truck. The spigot's over by that bench."

The hands on my ass disappeared.

The fingers in my mouth pushed farther in. They flattened my tongue and dug into my throat like they were looking for something. I coughed.

"Don't puke, darling," Heath laughed.

The fingers fucked my throat in and out. Spit dribbled over my bottom lip. The hands on my tits smeared it between them like lube. Another smack on my nipple. Then he picked my tits up by the nipples and dropped them. I felt them bounce and jiggle like jello plopping out of a mold.

"Nice," he said.

He did it again.

Footsteps. The third man returned.

"Got it."

"Hook it up."

A shuffling noise. Water falling to the ground. Water. God, I wanted water so bad. My throat ached for a cold drink.

Something dragged across the ground. The hose. I groaned, hoping they'd understand my plea for a drink.

The hands all dissappeared.

Then the water hit me. Freezing. Somehow ice cold in the middle of summer. It must've come from deep underground. It blasted my cunt first. The pressure sent me swinging like a piñata.

They sprayed me down and relief flooded me. The burn of the water was so much better than the burn of the sun.

The hose came closer. They lifted each tit and sprayed underneath. I moaned. I nearly cried from gratitude. Even though I knew they were only cleaning me for their benefit, I wanted to thank them so much. I bobbbed my head, moaning and whining as best I could. I heard Sasha laugh.

Then the hose pressed against my asshole. I squealed and struggled to lift my body away from it. But the hose followed me. The rushing water battered my hole. They weren't going to...no. Right?

It pushed inside. Immediately my guts spasmed as cold water shot into my asshole. It poured into me as breakneck speed. I felt it travel deeper and deeper, like the feeling of a cold drink in my throat, but wrong. I'd never had liquid in my ass before. My body shuddered in shock.

Laughs rang all around me. I must have looked so stupid, squealing and squirming like a worm on a hook.

The hose pushed deeper. An inch inside my ass. Then I felt the hand holding it let go. It held in place purely from the tight grip of my asshole.

"Push it out," a man said.

I wailed. They weren't going to stop it? They were going to make me fill up like a water balloon unless I pushed it out? How could I? My muscles seized up from the cold and the intrusion in my asshole.

Please, please take it out, tried to beg. It came out as a high pitched wobble.

My stomach pushed against the waist rope. It seemed tighter now. How much water was in me? How fast was I filling up?

I pushed. It felt like I was trying to shit. Humiliated tears welled in my eyes. These people were watching me strained to push something out of my ass. They could see my hole puckering, my stomach flexing, my chest heaving.

The hose didn't budge. The metal rim of it lodged in the tightest part of my hole.

Cramps washed over me. The sensation of my body filled to the brim. Of my intestines swelling like inner tubes. My belly bulged below the rope.

I pushed. I cried. The water kept ballooning me. Did I look huge now? As fat as I felt? Or did my belly look taut like I was pregnant?

I pushed. If I didn't get this hose out, would they let me explode? Would they stop it? Would they help me? Or was my life in my own hands?

No one made any move to help.

I pushed. Finally, the hose head popped free. It clattered to the ground with one last spray of water splashing my pussy.

Laughter and clapping. I was just a piece of entertainment to them. But that's what I wanted to be, right? I wanted to entertain.

A dribble of water fell from my ass.

"Hold it it!" a man yelled.

What? How could I?? I was folded in half, filled with water.

I clenched my ass. It took all my strength. The dribble stopped.

"Good. See, that's not hard."

It was hard actually. Really, really hard. My core muscles ached.

Hands groped me again. More now. Heath and Sasha had joined in. I thanked them for at least making me clean.

Fingers slid into my cunt. More than one hand. More than one person. They pulled in opposite directions. My hole opened wide. Sunlight shone right into me, where it had never reached before.

"She's got one of those cunts that looks like it can take anything," Sasha said, "Bet it can really stretch out."

It wasn't true. I rarely even fingered myself. I'd bought a dildo and never used it because I hated the feeling of anything inside me.

The fingers pulled harder. The entrance to my cunt burned with the stretch. How wide did they want to open me?

A third hand slipped two fingers between the others. Heath's hand- I knew from his soft, well manicured, slender fingers. He pushed against my cunt wall. The wall that separated my pussy and ass.

"Mmm, that ass feels so full. I can make it slosh around, watch."

He bounced his fingers like he was testing a waterbed. The water in my guts sloshed like he said. My belly jiggled with each wave.

He pushed his other hand against my belly, below the rope. It bulged agaisnt his palm. He pressed down.

I cried. I clenched as hard as I could but the water still gushed out of my hole. I'd never felt anything worse. The humiliation swallowed me.

Someone slapped my face. Through the mask it didn't hurt physically, it only added to my shame. They turned their attention to my tits, slapping in quick succession. I squirmed to get away, only succeeding in spilling more water out of my asshole.

"Hey wait," Sasha said, "Guys, watch this."

She pushed my legs. I swung. She pushed again. I swung more.

Another spray of water let loose as I swung back and forth, spinning slightly.

Everyone laughed.

"Oh my god! She's like a sprinkler!"

I sobbed.

"Hold it in, bitch," a man said.

I strained until the flow stopped. Then he punched my stomach.

My breath left my lungs at the same time a torrent left my ass.

"I said. Hold. It. In."

He hit me again. And again. I swung wildly like a punching bag. Actually, not LIKE a punching bag. I WAS a punching bag.

He hit me until the last water spurted from my ass. Then he added two good hits to my tits. I screamed. It came out garbled.

"Dibs on ass!" a man said.

"Dibs on throat!"

"Here, drag this stump over to stand on."

Something heavy scraped across the sandy ground.

A cockhead pressed against my ass.

Heads grabbed my head. Another cock slid up and down my cunt.

No way! Uh uh, I tried to mumble. I couldn't take three. I'd only ever slept with one guy when I was super drunk and he'd only lasted a few minutes actually inside my pussy.

Uh uh!!

They all pushed in anyway. In an instant I was full of cock. I couldn't concentrate on any hole because all of them screamed for my attention. My ass burned. My cunt spasmed. My throat tried to close around the intrusion.

Their hands groped all over me. Four hands fought to manhandle my tits. The other man pushed my head further onto his cock. I gagged. But I couldn't close my mouth with the metal gag holding my jaw open. All I could do was take it.

"Are you filming?" I heard Sasha whisper.

"Course. I can get her to do anything after this."

My headshot flapped agaisnt my leg.

All three men came after a few minutes. My head swam. I wasn't technically a virgin, but I felt like I'd lost something, some purity that I would never get back. How could I be a person after this? how could I ever be anything more than a sex doll?

Sasha's voice whispered next to me ear. "Are you on the pill?"

I shook my head.

"Dumb bitch. Oh well. He just came in your cunt."

My stomach dropped. I'd been so focused on not choking or running out of air that I hadn't thought about it. I didn't even know the man! He could be anyone and now his cum was in my unprotected cunt! If I got pregnant...my career would be over before it even started. And I'd have to live knowing I got knocked up like THIS.

"We're gonna go now. But first..."

Sasha shuffled with something nearby. A branch snapped.

"Don't want you swinging all over the place. So here's some stability."

She shoved the rough end of a stick into my cunt. It wasn't as thick as the man's cock, but nearly. She pushed it until I felt it deep inside me, then she dug it into the ground. My weight pushed me further onto it. I begged the ropes to hold, or else I'd become a skewer.

"Bye, whore. Remember, this is for your own good. I'm sure you'll be famous soon."

And then I was alone.

But not for long.

The sun beat down on me, now hitting every inch of my naked body. An hour passed. I focused all my energy on staying calm. I could survive this. Someone would come along soon and untie me. I just had to stay calm.

Footsteps jogged up the trail. My heartbeat plummeted. What did I look like? What were they about to see? A young woman's body on display, fat tits pushed togethed obscenely, cunt and asshole in clear view, mouth stretched wide, head covered in a black hood to really turn me into nothing but a faceless body, but my headshot dangling from my foot, showing everyone my real identity (and worse- that I dreamed of being an actress).

They would be shocked! But I could survive the embarrassment. It was just one person, it sounded like. I could handle being humiliated in front of just one more person today.

Except they didn't stop. They jogged past me.

Did they not see me??

No, they saw me. I knew from their half-hearted laugh as they jogged away. It was a woman. Why hadn't she helped me? Why wasn't she shocked?

12