All Comments on 'Tiny Spaces with Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks once again to the great CJBalie for her help.

To the readers, thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

ncpetencpeteover 5 years ago
Fun start to a vacation

looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister

I jacked my brother off like this too! Loved his big erection!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Loved the story!

Interested to see if more medical treatment is necessary!

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

A former girlfriend had said in college she once had played around with her brother when their parents had to go out of town for work. He was a tall basketball player and did many workouts at home as he had a gym setup. His sister came looking for him one day and found him in the basement shower, she saw him jerking off and he was huge. A long thick cock, very big balls and a huge cockhead. She was an expert on oral and liked to screw whenever she could. So, they played around all week and had a lot of hard sex. They kept doing that for years even after they both got married. Eventually they got divorced and kept at it after we ended our dating relationship but we stayed as friends. She would update me from time to time. Amazing what siblings will do in various circumstances. I sure hope you write more on this and other stories too, thank you.

Jambo2014Jambo2014over 5 years ago
Loved the story and hope you continue it

I can imagine how the story can progress once they get back to their room and for the rest of the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story as always

Love the story u r definitely one of the best authors on literotica

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY

Loved that Brother and Sister are close and it read that the Sister might be interested with Brother. I think the Sister has had some experience.

Hope you add more adventure once they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

Very good start to a mini series. Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

Well written . I enjoyed it a great deal.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Love to follow her sex ass.

Can't wait to fuck that tasty ass

His sister used her ass to take advantage

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
but aren't you supposed to suck the toxin from the wound?

As someone else said fun start to what could be a mini-series or even sub series - their holiday (obviously with arguments over the bed too), then when they get back home.

Some of the dialogue felt they were a bit simple or had history, why the hell did they jump from he's got an erection to mum and dad may think we've been having sex. How about they just didn't want to get told off/grounded for ignoring the warnings.

Good bit of fun and nice touch with the cum puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yo go girl!

I love that the sister was the one to take charge, it's so sexy when a girl knows what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

The story was much more plausible than most are.

KnxdudeKnxdudeover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love this story and would love to see more! Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

I enjoyed this story a lot please continye

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenover 5 years ago
I always ask this but....

Please make further stories about these characters. They're good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You always take a chance going though strange holes.

This entry was a welcomed addition to our classic education of tits, cocks and fucking.

I had a great laugh and a minor erection and would love to read more of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back in the hotel room

Really entire this one & would love to see what happens when they gamer back to their room, it did t specify if they were sharing the room with their parents or just with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Fun to read! Thanks

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed this fun story.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congratulations!!! Refreshing, funny and very original ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

I love your stories but I would like to see them a bit longer. The ending was great and a perfect opportunity for a second part. Keep up the good content.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

nice read, fun story.

but you could've held back on the stupidness of both of them. when you get bitten/stung by something unknown you just don't go further somewhere a place you don't know and is supposedly dangerous....I know fantasy and story and all..but that was just DUMB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And the both...

Get the bed by the window... 🐡

Sparhawk55Sparhawk55almost 4 years ago
Awe!

That was actually a really good read! keep it up~

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Good Story....

but please end it here. Anything more would be a letdown.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please continue

Please continue to part 2 as lovers and cildren, love life

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago
Hot and Funny too

Now that is a first. You had me laughing AND had the old cyclops stirring as well.

Just a real unique way of writing. At first I thought the details would ruin the mood. But you used your well thought out set up to a fault. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous but made me plenty hard

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This is a great story...excitement and humor enough to go around, with the 'wham-bam' sex between brother & sister...was very hot!!

Five Stars. 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cute and entertaining. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this storyline. Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story. Sibling rivalry for a start, then one sibling "helping" the other as they ought to, then the expectation of the "reward" for winning the final race. You could have extended the story a little more. Instead of the cock going flaccid after one fuck, it could have needed several fucks to calm it down and they could have tried all her apertures to try and find the one to calm his prick down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...