All Comments on 'Tiny Tease Tina'

by Betarian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

Is this whoring cunt day on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So, NOT a faithful wife.

Surprise, surprise. When her husband comes home and takes a look at her don't you think he'll KNOW she cheated? It's going to be obvious. This was another unfinished story. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good for her

Now she can convince her hubby to enjoy sloppy seconds. Life can be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving wives NOT cheating wives

This section has really taken a shit. A wife cheating on her husband is NOT loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Do not listen to some of the assholes on here they are more than likely just like your limp little dick husband with no clue they are lame lays. Please keep going I would like multiple chapters how Carlos taught you to do a great many more firsts. You have all summer with him. Maybe even final chapter you take on him and two or three of his football buddies.

Imagine73Imagine73about 4 years ago
Very Sexy Tale

Great erotic writing! It works as a fantasy tale, or for those so inclined, a realistic account of a wife primed to be swept off her feet, and out of her pants. Only thing I'd say is the young man seems too perfect- physique, technique and all. Maybe a bit more believable if he had a flaw or two. But that's minor. Interesting to see if you will continue the tale. What about the husband? Kept in the dark.. or brought into the loop? How would he react? Good work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth another chapter

This character ("Tina"? "Deb"?) is interesting enough to warrant a series of stories about her discoveries and her reluctance. Does she have doubts? Does she try to swear off cheating? Does she find a way to square this with her husband? How will she keep her marriage intact, now that she's a gleefully practicing adultress?

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Faithful wife, Just as stupid as other American stories about lesbians having sex with men.

It is a shame scoring is useless on this website filed with losers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only difference between a cheating wife and a $2 whore is that with the wife. you save $2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well she has decided to torch her marriage. Won't be long now..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous