Tiny Thomas and the Party

Story Info
Thomas helps Jess host a party where he's naked.
7k words
4.74
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas stood there naked as the day he was born with 8 female eyes all on him. Two sets of them were smiling humorously at the...little display. The other two sets were wide open in pure unadulterated shock. He looked at the four women, evaluating their looks. There was Elia the short fiery Latina with shoulder length curly black hair. She had dark brown eyes, a large nose, a bit of a belly, a large ass, and perky medium b cup tits. She was wearing a short poofy purple cocktail dress and some white tennis shoes. Her expression was beyond humorous as she held back her laughter.

Next to her was a short nerdy black girl. He recognized her, Sharon was her name, and she used to be his biology lab partner. She had tight curly black hair tied back into a bun. Her eyes a similar dark brown, she was lithe, tiny even, almost as tiny as Thomas. Her small butt and breasts matched her thin form. She wore a tight black shirt and matching black leggings. She wore some birkenstock sandals. She wore square red glasses on her face and she was apparently completely shocked trying to process the embarrassing sight before her.

The third woman there was yet another girl he knew from high school. A tall nerdy blonde girl named Tracy. She was thin with small tits and ass, but ridiculously long legs which were bare. She wore tight black short shorts and a tight red t-shirt. Her blue eyes bulged as she stared at the naked man with a tiny hard-on standing before her.

Last was Jess, the woman who recently rescued Thomas from the cruel clutches of his Stepmother Veronica. Since the day Veronica humiliated Thomas at the pool, Jess had been letting him live with her as long as he followed her list of rules. The chief among which was that Thomas remained nude at all times. Which happened to be why he was now standing nude in front of these girls at their little party. She was a couple inches shorter than the average heighted Thomas. She had loose brown curly hair which framed her face. Her face was an adorable girl-next-door look with cherubic cheeks rising to a smile. Her days at the pool had left her nose flecked with freckles. Her lips were parted to a humorous and somewhat lustful smile. He took notice of her body and outfit then like he was seeing her for the first time that day. She was wearing a green summer dress which clung to her figure nicely. She was thin and soft everywhere; her tits were a perky b-cup and her butt was just barely bubbly. Her feet were bare and her toenails painted a matching green to her dress.

Looking at her Thomas realized just how much she was starting to mean to him. He would do anything for her, including standing naked in front of three other girls he knew from back when he was in high school. Girls who surely had no idea, except for Elia, how tiny his little penis was.

Finally, after the awkward silence Jess spoke up, while Elia continued smirking and the other two stood in shock. "Thomas what do you say?" she said as her grin grew.

Thomas gulped and finally spoke with a squeaky voice. "I have a tiny penis and I'm not ashamed!" With that the girls broke out laughing raucously. Elia had tears streaming down her face, Jess was laughing so hard she tossed her head back, Tracy giggled to the point her face turned red. Sharon was doubled over with laughter.

After a minute Sharon stood up gasping for air and in between gasps she spoke. "Wow Jess you weren't kidding about the surprise being...little." She said looking at Thomas and the girls renewed their laughter with gusto.

"Thomas! What the hell! Like why are you naked? And why is your dick soooo small?" Tracy said between guffaws.

"Jess had been keeping Thomas here naked all week!" Elia said loudly with tears still streaming down her face from laughter.

"What?" Both Sharon and Tracy said in unified surprise.

"How did that happen?" Tracy asked as she got her laughter just barely under control, her face beet red with a smirk from suppressed laughter.

"Actually, Thomas doesn't even have any clothes!" Jess announced. "Even if I let him get dressed he would have nothing he could wear!" They all laughed once more as Thomas stood there nervously, his dicklette twitching from the humiliation.

"Let him get dressed? You mean you won't let him?" Sharon asked incredulously.

"Get this! Jess has house rules that little Thomas over there needs to follow. The first one is he has to be naked all the time!" Elia said wiping tears from her eyes.

"Oh my god! That is hilarious! Didn't you two have a crush on him in high school?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah we did." Elia said with a little giggle.

"Now Jess keeps him here naked? What a world!" Sharon said with a laugh.

"Were you two disappointed when you saw how little... he had to offer?" Tracy asked.

"I mean I was kinda over him when I found out so not much to disappoint, and besides he's still cute, a small itty-bitty tiny dick just makes him cuter, ya know like a puppy!" Elia said with Cheschire grin.

"I wasn't..." Jess said under her breath and it seemed that no one but Thomas noticed. He wished he knew what she meant by that.

"Well c'mon Thomas, join the party!" Elia said waving her hand over. Nervously he approached the girls as they each smiled or smirked at his little dick as it bounced.

"Thomas why don't you be a good boy and get us all drinks!" Jess suggested. "You know where they are in the fridge, right?"

"Y-yeah." He said as he walked by. He felt a pinch on his ass as he passed the girls. He turned and saw it was Elia, the other three tried to hold in laughter from her actions.

"He has a nice ass, doesn't he?" Elia whispered to the other three.

"Well it certainly is big!" Sharon whispered back.

"It's certainly decent!" Tracy added.

"Yeah..." was all Jess said as she stayed staring at it. Thomas felt his dick twitch as they talked about him, he knew he wasn't calming down anytime soon. He opened the fridge and the cold air rushed over his body, unfortunately it caused the blood to rush out of his dick. He got four drinks for the girls and brought them over.

"Oh my god! Is that what it normally looks like!" Sharon screamed as she saw Thomas now soft.

"Hehehe yep!" Elia said happily. "That's how tiny it was when I saw it the other day! Right Jess?"

"Yep it's usually that size. It's only the size it was when he's...excited." She said as she looked into Thomas's eyes with a smirk. Her expression caused the blood to start flowing again.

"Jeez Jess he must like you, he got hard just from you just looking at him." Tracy said as she turned to Jess pushing her arm. Thomas was embarrassed by how little Jess had to do to arouse him.

"I guess he does!" Jess admitted with a twinkle in her eyes. Thomas set down the drinks one at a time. Elia took the opportunity to caress Thomas's ass again, he fought the urge to jump as she did. Sharon and Tracy each smiled at Thomas as he set down their drinks, Jess too smiled but more affectionately.

The girls started imbibing their drinks and it was clear to Thomas that they were becoming rowdier with each sip. He honestly didn't know what to do with himself as they each would look at him in turn usually to laugh at his small dick. After 10 or so minutes of drinking and catching up all while shooting Thomas humorous stares Sharon addressed Thomas again.

"So Thomas, have you and Jess ever...you know? I mean she keeps you naked around her all the time. I know you don't have a lot to work with but..."

Jess answered for him. "No! Of course not!" Thomas heart sank at her protest. "Well in truth he never made a move on me. I guess he's just a gentleman." She said as she smiled at Thomas.

"A gentleman! Is that what you call a guy who flashes his tiny dick at a group of girls!" Tracy said with a laugh.

"Oh c'mon! That was a prank...and besides it was my idea anyway!" Jess said shooting Tracy a wink.

"Does he do everything you tell him to?" Tracy asked.

"So far yep! I think he's nervous I'll kick him out if he ever disappoints me..." She said as she shot Thomas a devious smile. He gulped as he sensed the atmosphere changing.

"Ooooh! I like that it's like having a live-in naked servant with...very little equipment." She laughed and the girls joined her.

"We should make him do something for us!" Elia said excitedly.

"What did you have in mind?" Jess asked. Thomas started getting very nervous as the girls seemed to be getting more devious.

"Well...what if he put on a...little show!" She said grinning at Jess.

"Hehehe Okay! Oh Thomas!" Jess said her eyes sparkling.

"Let's make it interesting though!" Sharon added on.

"Oh yeah? How?" Jess asked inquisitively.

"Well, how about the longer he lasts the better the reward he gets!" She said excitedly.

"I love that idea! What rewards though?" Jess asked.

Tracy interjected then. "Well since Thomas hasn't slept with you maybe that could be one of the rewards?" She questioned mischievously.

Jess thought about it for a minute. "Yeah that sounds good!" She turned to Thomas then who had been standing there nervously as they all conversed about his impending performance. He felt a cold sweat break out on his brow. "Thomas new rule! You're going to jerk that teeny-weenie for all its worth and no pacing yourself! I mean really go at it! If you hold back that will be cheating! If you hold out for one minute I'll take off my dress and you can see what I have on underneath..." She said winking at him. He felt his dicklette hop at the prospect. "If you last two minutes I'll take off my bra! If you last three minutes, just three minutes I'll let you see me naked..." She paused letting that sink in. "If you last 4 minutes then I'll let you touch me anywhere...with your hands of course...and if you last 5 short minutes...you can fuck me!" She said excitedly her eyes sparkling as she did.

Thomas was so excited at the prospect of fucking Jess he could barely contain himself. He would do anything to get with her...anything. Even humiliate himself in front of four girls. "Well Thomas? Do you agree to play our little game?"

"Y-yes!" He squeaked. The girls squealed in delight as they all moved to one side of the table and faced Thomas. Jess got out her phone and got a timer app ready. They sat expectantly as they waited for him to start. He felt a deep blush rise over his cheeks and realized he couldn't delay any longer. He wrapped a few fingers around his lil nubbin and began moving them ferociously. The girls immediately started giggling while Jess started the timer. Their giggles embarrassed Thomas but they also aroused him. He stroked faster and faster and then he felt it. Despair washed over him as his balls tightened in ecstasy. It couldn't be over already could it? But it was the situation was too much for him and he was cumming. And cum mightily he did, in fact it was the best orgasm of his life despite how disappointingly fast it occurred. He spilled all his seed shooting it all the way to the table.

"Aaaand time!" Jess said as she stopped the timer. "Oooh Thomas it looks like you lasted...40 seconds!" She said as the girls broke out in raucous laughter as his pathetic penis deflated to its most diminutive of sizes. Thomas heart sank as he realized he wasn't even going to see Jess in her underwear.

"Cheer up Thomas! You gave us quite a show!" Elia teased in between guffaws. "You know Jess since he didn't even make it a minute he should have to pay a penalty of some kind."

"Hmmm you're right! What should we do to tiny?" Jess asked as she smiled deviously at Thomas, smirking at his now even more shrunken dick. He gulped.

"I know we should take turns spanking him!" Elia said excitedly, smiling wildly with sparkling eyes.

"Perfect!" Jess exclaimed. "Alright Thomas get on all fours it's time for your penalty!" She said as she Cheshire grinned. Thomas hung his head and did as he was told.

"Man, he will really do whatever you tell him." Tracy said snickering.

"Yeah he most definitely will!" Jess said cheerily. "Soooo whose first? Sharon?"

Sharon giggled, her eyes dancing behind her square glasses. "I guess I can start it out." She said with a shy smile. She walked up behind Thomas, he felt goosebumps form across his body in anticipation. She caressed her hand on his butt for a moment, her small lithe hands felt so soft. His eyes fluttered as the soft contact sent chills up his spine. She giggled once again then removed her hand. Thomas braced himself and she brought her hand down, her thin arms only barely generating force, even so it stung slightly and made a light slapping sound. She went to his other cheek and did the same thing. "Your butt is so soft Thomas!" She said and giggled again.

"Isn't it?" Jess confirmed and the girls all giggled. Sharon slapped his butt on each side 3 more times. Each time it only stung slightly. Sharon announced she was done and moved away from Thomas. "Whose next? Tracy?" Tracy excitedly got in place.

Unlike Sharon's hands, Tracy's were much larger due to her height, even so they were thin and feminine. He felt her trace her hand along his butt dancing them briefly over his crack. Then she thwacked him on each cheek quickly. Her hands were still soft like Sharon's but their size added to the sting. She took four more slaps on each cheek giggling as she did. "Does that hurt Thomas?" She asked, he nodded in confirmation. "Well good! It's supposed to!" She said excitedly slapping each cheek twice more. "Okay! I'm good!"

"Finally! My turn" Elia stood up and shouted happily. Thomas got nervous by her excitement fearing she was going to have the hardest slaps yet. She shuffled over to Thomas while he remained on all fours. "You know Thomas I've wanted to slap your ass since I saw it. It's just so round it's like the perfect butt...for slapping that is." She said maniacally. "Do you want me to smack this bubble-butt? Thomas would you enjoy that?" He just gulped and remained silent. "Pleading the fifth tiny? Okay then, well I'm gonna get started!"

Thomas braced himself to the best of his ability. He waited for what felt like forever. He began to wonder if she would ever start, the anticipation was killing him. Then all at once she slapped with a huge smack. The force was enough to make Thomas move forward having to reposition his hand to keep from falling over. He looked back at her with fearful eyes and she just sported a maniacal grin. She slapped his other cheek harder. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes. "Does it hurt Thomas! Does your big butt sting when I hit it!" She seemed to be really enjoying the spanking she was dealing out to Thomas. She struck him 10 more times, 5 on each cheek. Thomas did what he could to steady himself from the onslaught.

"That's enough Elia!" Jess announced. Thomas looked back to Jess to see her smirking. Elia was looking at Jess with a longing look like she needed to continue. "Sorry girl, it's my turn now." Jess said as her smirk turned devious.

Elia pouted briefly but relented and moved out of the way for Jess. Thomas found compared to the other girls he felt butterflies as Jess got in position to smack his bottom. "Are you ready Thomas?" Jess asked with a teasing tone. He nodded affirmatively. "Good!" She caressed his ass affectionately. Feeling it, giving it some squeezes, and pinching it lightly. Thomas started breathing heavier as he felt his pulse quicken. She removed her hands then and brought one strike down on the left cheek. It was playful, but firm. Compared to Elia it didn't sting at all. The next swat came down on the right cheek and was noticeably firmer. Jess paused then causing Thomas's butterflies to fly wildly in anticipation. She then swatted harder on the left and even harder on the right. Her strikes were almost as rough as Elia's. Then all at once the struck both cheeks three times each, this time they were harder than Elia's. Thomas bit his lip suppressing a yelp. "Does that hurt Thomas?" Jess asked with the same teasing tone. "Or do you actually like it? It's okay if you do...I know I do...Now count the next strikes out loud." She ordered.

She struck the left hard. "One." He said trying not let the strike sound painful, now the right cheek. "Two." His voice faultered a bit. Back to the left. "Three!" This time his voice squeaked, and the girls giggled. "Four!" His eyes stung with tears. "Five!" He said almost yelling. "Six!" He thought he might sob as his butt burned. "Seven!"

"Alright Thomas last one! Are you ready?" She asked. He nodded. "Good don't forget the count!"

She waited for a moment and the pause tortured Thomas almost as much as the strikes did. Then she wacked with all her might and Thomas nearly fell forward shouting "Eight!".

"Very good Thomas." She said as she walked over to his front he was looking down at her painted green toe nails as she did. He looked up at her as she towered over him with a devious smile. "Before you get up Thomas I need you to kiss my feet as an apology for cumming so fast..." As she said this she wiggled her adorable toes. Thomas found that the suggestion stirred his tiny friend a bit, something he had never considered before. He looked back down at her feet and puckered his lips. "Good now kiss each one." She said and he did as he was told, kissing each one tenderly. By the third toe he was hard as a pebble. It took another minute before he was done. Jess told him to get up then.

"Oh my god his tiny dick is hard again!" Sharon pointed out.

"I thought guys needed, like, a refractory period?" Tracy questioned.

"Not all of them. Little guys don't need much time to get hard again, 'cause they require so little blood." Jess said suppressing a laugh as she stared at Thomas's tiny erect penis.

"Well it definitely looks like he likes to kiss your feet Jess!" Elia teased. "Do you think he could kiss mine?" She said as she turned to Jess raising an eyebrow. Jess shot her a devious grin.

"You heard her Thomas get down on the ground again and show Elia's feet some love!" She said as she turned to Thomas. Elia slid off her sandals and her toes came into view. She had them painted a purple color with glitter. Thomas looked to Jess and she gestured for him to get down and get to work. He got on his knees then all fours and began to kiss each of Ellie's toes. After the second one a sharp slap came down on Thomas's ass. He looked and saw it was Jess. "Kiss like you mean it!" She said grinning. He did as he was told and kissed with all the passion he could muster. Thomas had no idea how much this would turn him on, but it did.

After a minute he finally finished, he was about to get up when Sharon took off her shoes and asked Thomas to do her next. Her toes were without paint, but still lovely and he kissed each one. Tracy followed suit and Thomas repeated the action. After he finally kissed all forty toes he rose again. Tracy giggled. "I'm still not used to seeing such a small hard-on!" She teased embarrassing Thomas, and yet his little dick remained hard as ever.

"I know I've never seen one that size!" Sharon guffawed. Thomas started to get really embarrassed again. Jess seemingly sensing this came up to him and took his hand, he looked into her eyes.

"Thomas what do we say?" She asked.

"I-I have a tiny penis and I'm not ashamed." He said unconfidently.

"Again! Like you mean it!" She said smiling widely.

"I have tiny penis and I'm not ashamed." He said a little louder.

"Shout it to the heavens, loudly and proudly!" She said as she made a sweeping gesture ushering Thomas to declare his new 'catch-phrase'.

"I have a tiny penis and I'm not ashamed!" He shouted with all his strength. Jess smiled warmly at him while Elia, Sharon, and Tracy all smirked.

"You go Thomas! Tiny dicks matter too!" Sharon said.

"Never be ashamed that your small Thomas! I mean you're sure as hell entertaining all of us with that thing!" Tracy added.

12