Tiny Thomas and the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehehe I love it when you say that Thomas! It's just so freakin' cute!" Elia said as she shot him a wink.

"Thomas why don't you get us all more drinks." Jess suggested, Thomas nodded and went back to the kitchen and returned with drinks. All the girls smiled at him as he did so.

"Hey Jess, have you ever touched his...you know, thing?" Sharon asked as she stared at Thomas's dick. Jess got shy and blushed.

"I did once." She said still blushing.

"Ooooh lucky Thomas!" Elia said.

"Do you think I can touch it? I just have never felt one so small." She asked inquisitely. Thomas gulped in anticipation.

"Haha of course you can touch it!" Jess said excitedly. "I can't tonight, after all that was the deal, wasn't it Thomas? But you ladies never made a deal like that!" She said with her cherubic smile.

"Well come over Thomas!" Sharon beckoned. Thomas came over to her nervous to have her touch his little dick. She wrapped her small hand around it, even though she was so small her his dick still only filled up half of it. She had a mischievous grin plastered across her face. "Hehehe! It really is tiny, but sooo hard. I guess it doesn't take much pressure to fill this lil' guy up!" She said teasingly. Thomas felt chills up his entire body as she rubbed him. Just as his eyes rolled back from pleasure she released him. "Well tiny, that was fun!" She said.

He stood there disappointed her contact was so brief. "My turn!" Tracy said. She actually got up and walked over to Thomas, standing just above him. Thomas feared that her stacture would make him look even smaller in her hand. He wasn't wrong as only two of her fingers could wrap around him before she ran out of dick to grab. He felt tremendous embarrassment at how diminutive he was compared to her. "Wow! Hard and tiny simultaneously. I didn't know that was even really possible. It's really funny actually." She said stifling a laugh. "You know I don't even think this little guy could get inside me if I let you try! I might laugh myself to death watching you struggled to reach my lady parts!" She said and laughed.

"That's mean." Sharon said though her eyes seemed to disagree with her words.

"Alright you've had enough fun with it! Now I get to feel that little thing!" Elia announced. She stood up and walked over, Tracy released the little handle and it bounced a bit. Unlike the other two Elia got on her knees before Thomas really inspecting his junk. In that position he couldn't help but imagine her using her mouth on him. She grabbed it and jerked it a little bit, she could get three fingers around him. "So small! It really is cute! I could pet it all night!" She said teasingly. "I wondered what this little thing felt like when I saw it. I'm glad it gets so hard, I don't know maybe it could have it's uses..." She said suggestively. Thomas's eyes bulged at what she was saying. "Except I bet if I tried to use it you'd blow your load in like two seconds!" She said and laughed maniacally and the others laughed as well.

"He may be a quick trigger now, but I think after some training he might be able to last." Jess said with a smirk.

"Oooh! If he does you should let me know! I mean I've never been with a little guy and I'm a...little curious!" Elia said with a familiar devious grin. "How does that sound Thomas? Would you get with me if I let you?" She fluttered her eyes while she continued stroking.

Thomas starting panting and said breathily. "Yes, I would like that!" As he looked down at Elia.

"Well too bad! Not tonight!" She said releasing him all at once. Thomas was instantly disappointed though not really surprised.

"You guys are terrible teasing tiny Thomas like that!" Jess said with a smirk.

"I guess you're right Jess..." Elia started. "I mean he definitely can't use his dick to please us physically yet, but he has other body parts...Do you know how good he is with his tongue?" Elia said mischievously as she looked at Jess raising an eyebrow.

Jess giggled. "No, we've never done that! Not that I haven't thought about it..." Thomas felt his heart leap when he heard her say that. The idea that Jess thought about him using his tongue on her excited him profoundly.

"We should test him out!" Elia said excitedly. "I mean, he could use the practice, ya know?" She said trying to act nonchalant after appearing so enthusiastic.

Jess giggled again. "Sure Elia. Practice." She said rolling her eyes with a knowing smirk on her face. "Well Sharon, Tracy? Do you want to feel how skilled Thomas is with his tongue?" She said addressing the other young women.

They looked at each other, Sharon smiling in a cute excited way and Tracy smirking and shrugging her shoulders. "Why not?" Tracy said. "I mean when is a little tonguing ever bad!"

"Well Thomas! New rule you're going to be the good 'lil' host and service all of us. Now lay down on your back and get the tongue ready for us!" Jess said excitedly. Thomas could feel himself throb from the idea of pleasuring these lovely ladies.

"He likes the idea!" Sharon said. "His little thingy is dancing!" She said bouncing in her seat. He laid on his back and Jess came up to him standing over him, she looked so sexy from this angle. "Now Thomas, it wouldn't be right for you to see all of us since you didn't last very long in my challenge. So, I'm going to drape a cloth over your face, you'll have to service each of us till we cum. Don't worry we'll tell which of us is which, but your still not going to get to see any of us without our clothes tonight!" She said with a twinkle in her eyes. Thomas was disappointed he wouldn't see any of them, but was still thrilled he'd get an opportunity to pleasure them.

Jess laid a cloth over Thomas's face so that he couldn't see. His excitement was plastered all over his little dick. "Alright Thomas, Sharon is up first! Get that tongue ready!" Jess said excitedly. Thomas heard footsteps as she approached him. He heard the rustling of fabric and then her feet straddling his head. Sharon apparently squatted down as her smell started filling Thomas nostrils. Just like her figure, her scent was slight, she had a flowery undertone. It was a smell Thomas had never experienced before and its source continued to excite Thomas. He couldn't believe he was actually going to use his tongue on a woman.

Thomas stuck out his tongue in anticipation and then he felt some flesh contact his tongue. He probed enthusiastically as he explored her most sensitive region. He felt the folds and crevices curiously inserting his tongue in places it had never been. Thomas wondered if he was doing a good job as he was unsure of himself. As if sensing his uncertainty with his performance Sharon let out a little gasp of pleasure, right as Thomas found a curious little bump at the top of her opening. Her minor feedback was enough to signal to Thomas that was the right spot. It was the first moment he knew he was pleasuring a woman and it turned him on that he could provide such a service. He enthusiastically went after the little bump with his tongue. Sharon started moving her hips as his pace increased, a strange taste matching the scent he smelled earlier started flooding his tongue. The more the scent filled his nostrils the more her hips moved. She started some light moans behind a closed mouth.

"Looks like Thomas is doing a good job, look at how into it Sharon is!" Elia said with a good humor. The others giggled knowingly. Thomas did his best to keep pace but was finding more and more difficult as her hips moved more and more. He also found her driving herself more on his face and squeezing his head with her thighs. He was lucky she was so light as it might've made him struggle to breath were she heavier. As he continued so to did her flowing juices. He had never tasted anything like it and it was interesting to say the least.

Sharon started moaning louder and louder as her juices flowed more and more freely until it happened. She let out a loud almost scream in pleasure as she came all over Thomas's face. She rolled off Thomas and gasped next to him catching her breath.

"Wow!" Elia said.

"Good job Thomas!" Jess added.

"That was fantastic!" Sharon said breathily.

"Move over! It's my turn!" Tracy said happily. Thomas waited in anticipation for the next girl to ride his face. He heard the rustling of cloth and as a result his dick started pulsing again. He stuck out his tongue in anticipation excited for another opportunity to pleasure a woman, something he thought he'd never do. He felt Tracy lower herself onto his tongue, she being taller was also heavier despite her thin frame. Her scent was oaky with a hint of sour, Thomas didn't know that every girl smelled different. He went to work straight away, looking for the same bump he found on Sharon. It didn't take long as hers felt slightly larger than Sharon's he felt her with his tongue, simply exploring her at first. She let out a small satisfied moan as he started. "Mmmm that's it Thomas keep going." Her encouragement excited Thomas and he increased his pace.

Before long, her juices were flowing freely, more than Sharon was. He didn't realize that even the juices from each girl was different, eager to please and learn more he continued. He was relishing the experience and it showed. He could hear the other three whispering about how much his little appendage was moving while he worked. Their giggles only served to excite him more and it showed in his enthusiasm at the work he was performing. Tracy seemed to have noticed as she started bucking her hips and moaning openly.

Thomas found that her larger body and heavier weight made it harder to breath. He didn't want to stop though and only pushed his tongue harder in to her loveliness. She tightened her thighs around his head and Thomas began furiously lapping against her, dancing his tongue with all the might he could muster. The motion seemed to have been exactly what she needed, as she yelled loudly as orgasm washed over her. She bucked her hips a few more times as the pleasure continued eventually stopping. She lingered on Thomas for a moment until she finally said "Thank you Thomas, I needed that!" With that she stood up and moved out of the way.

Elia not wasting any time spoke up then. "My turn now!" She said excitedly. "I need to see how that tongue feels!" She continued. Thomas heard her short fast footsteps approach and he felt his pulse quicken again, he was overwhelmed by this whole experience, but wanted nothing more than for it to continue. She positioned herself so that her feet straddled Thomas's head and lowered herself over Thomas. She seemed to hover just above him for a moment, letting her smell soak over the naked little guy. Her smell was the fullest of the three so far, a robust intoxicating smell. She lowered herself carefully onto his protruding tongue, he felt her wetness come in contact with him. He felt around, her lips were larger than the other two as was her bump.

She moaned loudly and gasped as he went to work. Elia seemed more vocal than the other two girls he had serviced. Thomas wondered if that meant she was more turned on than them. He continued to work her bump. "Oh Thomas!" She said in a soft breathy voice and her juices flowed freely on Thomas. He relished in the experience. Though she was more smothering than the other girls she was also more enthusiastic. Her enthusiasm made Thomas more and more aroused. He could feel his dicklette dancing furiously.

Jess spoke up in the middle of the display. "Wow Thomas you really like her moans don't you!" She teased. He increased his pace against her wetness and tried to push harder with his tongue. She started grinding her face down onto Thomas and squeezed with her thighs. He could barely breath, but he didn't want this to end. "Fuck!" She said in between moans. He increased his pace once again, his tongue was starting to get tired, but he fought through it. Elia continued moaning louder and louder. "Ahha! Thomas that's so good!" She shouted. The other girls giggled at how good of a time she was having. Thomas wrapped his arms around each thigh and continued lapping furiously against Elia's bump. She began slamming her hips up and down on Thomas's face while moaning. The force was almost too much for Thomas, he could only hold his tongue out and let her ride. All at once she slammed herself down onto his face and screamed loudly while writhing her hips and gushing all over Thomas.

She rolled off Thomas and panted lying next to him. "You know little guy, there's some hope for you yet." She said between gasping breaths. She gave him a kiss on his cheek and got up. "Well Jess its your turn!" Elia said still apparently a little dazed. Thomas was jolted out of his own daze at hearing that Jess was next. In truth he was the one he wanted to pleasure the most and he could hardly believe he was finally getting the opportunity.

She walked slowly towards him one footstep at a time, measured, even, and slow. The anticipation teased Thomas mercilessly. She stopped right next to Thomas and giggled. "Wow Thomas your little guy is pulsing like crazy! Are you that excited to pleasure me?" She asked and Thomas nodded enthusiastically. She giggled once again. "Good!" Was all she said and Thomas could hear the sound of rustling fabric once again. He straddled his face and lowered herself slowly. She had the sweetest smell of all of them, it was a scent that Thomas could easily get addicted to. "Are you ready Thomas? Ready to please lil' old me?" She asked teasingly. He stuck his tongue out and nodded enthusiastically. She lowered herself and she came into contact with Thomas's tongue. She hovered over him so she was just out of reach. He could barely feel the wetness, but he could taste her. Just like her scent her taste was sweet and even more intoxicating. From what he could tell she was smaller than both Tracy and Elia, but less so than Sharon. He reached his head up so he could drive his tongue into her better. She let out a muffled moan, apparently trying not to show her enthusiasm. Thomas saw this as a challenge and prodded more with his tongue, she once again stifled a moan. He danced his tongue as quickly as he could across her slit. He could hear her breathing increased and she finally let out a small moan from her open mouth. He grabbed her thighs then and brought her down on his protruding tongue. She let out a gasp. Thomas began licking with all the vigor he could muster, determined to make her squirm. He could tell by her breathing it was working on her. This was further reinforced as her sweet juices flowed over his tongue.

He licked at her sensitive bump then, poking it with his tongue and running over it as quickly as he could. Jess let out a louder moan then. Thomas could feel his dick pulse as he started getting really turned on that he was actually pleasuring Jess. She started moving her hips slowly over his face. Thomas dropped his tongue and ran it over her slit in its whole length a few times quickly. Then he returned to the sensitive spot, she cooed out of pleasure and Thomas felt his dick twitch. He started really going at her with all he could muster. She moved her hips faster now and began moaning openly now. Her sounds served to enhance Thomas's own excitement and enthusiasm. His enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed as Jess started yelling now. Thomas's own breathing increased as he fervently lapped against Jess's pussy. He felt his dick absolutely throbbing now from his own excitement induced by Jess's pleasure. She finally spoke, actually shouted. "That's it Thomas! Keep doing it just like that!" He took the cue and continued exactly what he was doing. Feeling his excitement grow as her pleasure heightened. "Oh Thomas!" She shouted and she began bucking her hips violently and gushed over him. Shouting his name in pleasure was all he needed and he felt his balls tighten and his toes curl. And just like Jess he started cumming and cumming. Her thighs stifled his shouts, but she was uninhibited. They writhed against each other until they finally stopped, signaled by an audible gasp from Jess.

She rolled off Thomas and laid next to him in euphoria, he too was in euphoria both from orgasm and from the experience bringing Jess to climax. "That was so hot you two!" Elia shouted. The other two giggled.

"I can't believe Thomas came from just going down on you!" Sharon said slapping her knee.

"I wish more guys did that! It would be so much easier to get them to go down on me!" Tracy said.

"Seriously!" Elia added.

Jess patted Thomas on the Jess exhausted. "Good job little guy." She said breathily barely able to speak.

"Here let me help you up Jess." Elia offered and he heard some movement followed by fabric shuffling. Then the rag was removed from Thomas's soaked face. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust then they focused. He could see four very satisfied woman all staring down at him standing over him like statuesque amazons. Elia and Jess were flushed still from the experience sporting glowing smiles, Sharon and Tracy just had small satisfied smirks.

"You know Thomas, I think I'll let you do that more often!" Jess said. "Would you like that little guy?"

Thomas answered honestly and said. "Yes, Jess I want nothing more." He said with a stupid grin. She rolled her eyes with a smile and put out a hand to help him up.

"I think that's as good a way to end the night!" Elia said then. The other women agreed, and Thomas suddenly felt just how tired he was.

"This was so much fun Jess!" Sharon said, then she turned to Thomas. "I never in a million years thought I'd let you do that to me and I never thought I'd like it so much!" She said as she gave Thomas a little kiss on the cheek.

"Me neither!" Tracy said as she kissed the other cheek. Those two said a few more goodbyes and left.

Elia then turned to Thomas and Jess. "You know I always used to fantasize about you doing that to me...It's way better in real life!" She said with a wink and ran up to Thomas and gave him a big hug and kiss on the lips. She separated from him and smiled affectionately at him. "Well little guy I'll see you around!" She said happily and skipped out the door saying bye to Jess.

Thomas turned to Jess then who was still blushing. "Are you ready for bed Thomas?" She asked. He nodded with tired eyes. "Me too." Then she walked up to him and pulled him against her, her hands finding his bare ass. She looked into his eyes and he in hers then they leaned forward and kissed passionately. They pulled apart after a minute. "Getting a little excited?" as she looked down at his freshly formed little erection.

"Yeah a little." He said as he smiled sheepishly. She rolled her eyes without her smile ever fading.

"Let's get some sleep. I forgot to tell you why we were throwing this party." She said with a wink.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"This was to celebrate the job I landed you!" She said with a grin.

"Job? What job?" Jess got a devious smile then. Thomas gulped as he wondered what this job would entail.

12