All Comments on 'Tiny Tina'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
reader1000reader1000about 2 years ago

Warm and lovely. Good character development of ALL the characters, plus good back stories. And just enough tension throughout to be believable. Well done.

alwayshomealwayshomeabout 2 years ago

What an extremely lovely story. At times I had tears in my eyes. More please

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Very nice. We were recently reunited with a cousin who was given up for adoption, and that happened through separate genetic tests through the same service.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, my only complaint is that no Father ever is going to call his recently discovered daughter “a nosy little shit”, regardless of circumstances, that sounded very off, maybe it’s me.

Otherwise a good story and sadly has the ring of truth, a lot of extended families have a secret someone that is crying out for their real family to be found, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Purplefizz, that was a joke. He was laughing as he said it. People can jokingly say such things and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Very nice, Thanks for this! 5/5

KamattlockKamattlockabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading the story there were a few instances where you used Tina instead of Maria but overall it was a good read.

HecatesChildHecatesChildabout 2 years ago

I'm not crying! You're crying!

Loved it

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Very good, sweet story. Loved the way Tina and Maria came together and how he sacrificed for love so they could be together. Excellent work, 5*

Journey2CenterOfMindJourney2CenterOfMindabout 2 years ago

What a lovely story, I know a family that started very similar to this. Bravo! The depth and feeling is perfect.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 2 years ago

A sweet feel good story to lighten the day. The only real conflict was inside Maria's head, but romance stories about the heart often struggle with building any kind of legitimate tension. Not that her decisions weren't logical throughout, but thankfully her long lost beau was romantic enough to take the leap. Not all adoption reunions turn out positive, speaking from experience, but it's nice to see one work out for everyone. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it just a shame it seems it's the guy doing all the work in the relationship.

TrionyxTrionyxabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. As noted by others, there were a few name swaps that escaped the lazy eye of the reviewer (me!) I've had the story republished with corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Another perfect story. A five star rating doesn’t do this work justice. I have a young adopted granddaughter and all I could think about was her life story as I read this.

I would love to see this “movie”. Thanks

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboalmost 2 years ago

Maria was kind an ass for the whole story, but i love Happy endings

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Well done, beautifully written story...Than you!!!

BrasskittyBrasskittyover 1 year ago

Great written like the other romances, I Like your style to create the story, develope the characters, place emotional words and real athmosphere in your words. Thanks.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Excellence again.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Such a cute and charming story. 5/5

Nato_

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

I love happy endings. Thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely stunningly beautiful …… it was may a horrible mistake, the adoption, but turned out well after all and the family really reuniting was the perfect topping ….. a truly romantic tale

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌹

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19558 months ago

Excellent. Outstating

woodrangewoodrange3 months ago

Wonderful story, from an adopted persons point of view 5x5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

SIMILAR Stories