Tiny Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Hi, and thanks" she said shakily as she took the flowers, "You plan on staying long?"

"Uh-huh, yeah, I am if you'll let me."

"Of course, of course you can. Come in!" she invited him before grabbing his arm and pulling herself up for a kiss. "Mmm, you taste divine."

"You, too. Uh, you OK with me inviting myself like this without warning? I mean, you don't have any plans for tonight or this weekend?"

"Meegs, no I don't and even if I did, I'd cancel 'em in a heartbeat. Now, how about another one of those wonderful kisses?"

-----

The little devil in her wanted to tease him for his late warning, so she had arranged for reservations at the most expensive restaurant in the area. He didn't even blink when the menus were handed to him.

"Ritzy place. No prices on the menu, I see."

"If you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it," she laughed.

After choosing their food and halfway through their first glass of wine, he reached across the table and took her hand and lightly rubbed it with his thumb. That simple little gesture meant so much to her that tears puddled in her eyes.

"Uh, why'd you come this weekend, anyway? And what's Tina doing?"

"Tina is probably halfway through a pint of ice cream and watching some British soap. She'll be fine on her own. She has a key to my truck and will keep up the place until I return a week from Sunday."

"A week...a week from Sunday? You're staying a whole week?"

"Umm-hmm, that is if you'll let me."

"Of course, I'll let you! I'd love to have you here for a week. But what are you going to do when I'm at work, you know, at the office and in court?"

He looked at her with a sly grin and said, "I have an appointment with a realtor. She's showing me around some commercial properties."

"Investing in Western Oaks?"

"You might say that."

"Why? I mean, it's not very big. Central City is bigger and growing faster."

"You're right, but I want to look at opportunities elsewhere."

"Something's not smelling right here. What's really going on, Meegs?"

"OK, I'll tell you. I could be cute and dance around your question, but I'll come out and say it: I've put in my notice at the clinic up there. I'm too young to retire, so I'll need a new office. I thought it would be nice to set up in a town needing more medical support and this one sounded perfect."

"You...?"

"Yes, Mar, I'm moving here to set up a new practice, but more importantly, to set up a new life with you. That is, if you'll have me?"

"Is this your lame-assed way of asking me to marry you?" she smiled.

"No, this is," he responded as he slid off his chair and knelt next to Maria. "Maria Suarez, mother of my child and love of my life, would you make me the happiest guy in the state and agree to marry me? Please?" he asked as he held out a beautiful solitaire diamond ring that sparkled in the candlelight.

"Serious? Really?"

He nodded nervously.

"Oh, you crazy, crazy man," she exclaimed as she reached around and gave him a big hug. "Yes, my answer's yes, a thousand times yes."

As he slid the ring on her finger, tears of happiness poured down her cheeks. She kissed him deeply and lovingly until a neighboring diner teasingly called out, "Hey, get a room!"

"Trust me, we will," she laughed back. "The man of my dreams for over twenty years just asked me to marry him and I said yes." The other diners gave a few whistles of approval and some applause as the two of them took their seats again.

The rest of the evening was a blur as he told her the rest of the news. He had arranged for a three-month program at his old clinic of one week on, one week off, giving them time to hire a new dermatologist. He was planning on building a small dermatology clinic in Western Oaks with the blessing and support of the local doctors and hospital. And most importantly, in the meantime he wanted to spend those alternating weeks in the arms of his fiancée.

Their small, intimate wedding was held on Thanksgiving weekend at a chapel in Western Oaks. Both of them wanted Tina to be their attendant so they had compromised. Walking between the two, she escorted them to the altar where she remained between them, stepping back only for their vows and ring exchange. After their being pronounced husband and wife, Tina, the one who had brought her parents together again, had the biggest smile, bigger even than her grandmother's, who had noted her daughter's dress was far tighter in the abdomen than when it was purchased three weeks earlier.

-----

Trionyx -- March 2022