Tiny Tina's Teacake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Tina wanted to be the one lying Aliss down.

Focusing on the buzzing warmth the toy was giving her, she closed her eyes and tried to picture Aliss. The half-embarrassed smile, as she got something that she wanted. The little nervous flush of her face, as she admitted to something, when she wanted to hide.

Tina was jerked out of the beginnings of her fantasy, as her phone buzzed from inside her bra. She glared, but used her free hand to grab the new device, and read the message quickly. Being sure not to overreact and ruin a second phone by tossing it.

% New phone, right?

% It's Aliss.

% Thanks. 4 2day.

% Miri is balling her eyes out to colour purple

% I h8 this movie. But she loves it.

% So...

% To distract me...

% N reward best GF in world...

% Wanna play a game?

Tina bit her lip and gave a small smile. It sort of confirmed that she'd made the right choice, telling Aliss to go home with her sister. Even if it meant the two of them didn't have a chance to stop cooking dinner halfway through and go straight to bed.

$ Purple? That'd kill the mood. Sorry.

She was nervous, after she sent it. Not sure if she should be apologising or not, even though she sort of was instrumental on the radical mood shift at the other end of the line.

% I know, right!

% Depressing as fuck

% So...

% Ooh!

% Here's something I've never asked before.

% Can I get a selfie I can use as bckgnd?

Tina looked down at her one hand that was threatening to slide a sex toy up and inside her, which was kind of tied to the hand, making it difficult to try and appear modest. Then to the phone in her other hand.

She didn't really want to waddle to the bathroom and back.

Especially not if this conversation ended, without relieving even a hint of the ache she'd been feeling since... She wasn't sure, exactly when. But it had become unbearable and furious on the Eye.

She flicked her hair out a little, and took a couple of selfies, all of which she despised. However, one wasn't blurry, so she bit the bullet and sent it back.

$ Bad photo.

$ U take better one, 2moz? Museum

The response was almost immediate.

% lol

% No panties?

Tina flushed and pulled up the photo quickly. She thought she'd positioned it so it only showed above her waist. She might be entirely crazy about Aliss, but she still had some sense of standards. Glaring and looking the picture over, she couldn't see gaps at the bottom of her t-shirt or anything.

She rolled her jaw a little in annoyance. How the hell did Aliss know?

$ U wish.

The response was immediate, and she could just about hear the woman laughing along with it.

% Knew it!

She nearly yanked the toy out of herself, just so that she could pull on some underwear and yell at Aliss. However, before she did, the phone on her other hand started buzzing.

She blinked in surprise and answered it cautiously, "Uh... Hi?"

"Miri's... Distracted. But gotta be quiet." Aliss whispered down the line, "But... Here's hoping... And hoping you won't hate me... But... You... Playing with that thing? Thinking on me?"

Tina smiled and rolled her eyes, "Half a mind to tell you I wasn't."

"Awesome." Aliss snickered, "God. I was so... Ready for tonight. Everything we did today, it just felt like... Well, call me a softie. Felt like fate or some shit. Like going home with you was just... Going home."

She wasn't sure why, but it might have been because they were on the phone and not facing each other. Or, that was the first excuse that came to mind, as Tina found herself saying, "You like public stuff, right? And picking on me for... Being kinda... Horny."

"I'm like two feet from Miri." Aliss said in disbelief.

Tina flushed bright red, and opened her mouth to apologise, but that wasn't what came out. "Can you hear it? Buzzing? It's... Inside me."

"I thought I was pushing me luck." Aliss whispered, "Geeze. How much did you want to kill me, when we ran into Miri?"

"She needed you." Tina said glumly.

"Aha. I was gonna get lucky, weren't I?"

"Ooh, yeah." Tina gave a small laugh, and started moving the toy, again. "But, missed out. Missed... Out... So... Much..."

"Fuck. You're in a mood."

She lay back into the bed, relaxing, "Mmm... Keep... Talking..."

"You thinkin' about me holding you?"

She bit her lip, "A bit. More... Remembering... Last time."

"Huh. S'pose my tongue finally wasn't completely useless." Aliss sounded confused.

Tina gave a shuddering little moan, "Imagining... You... On top of me... No tongue. Something... More."

"Wow. I really caught you in a funk, huh?"

"Can you play along, already!?" Tina yelled into the phone, and then mumbled, "It's... The best we can get."

"Ssh, ssh!" Aliss said, and then her voice became extremely muffled, "Nah, I'm not. Still watchin' movie with ya."

"You're talking with her, aren't you!" Miriam's voice yelled, "You couldn't leave off that bitch for even two hours!?"

"Bitch. After sending me home with you?"

Tina missed the response, but it sounded apologetic. Stuck up, but apologetic. She rolled her eyes, and nestled the phone against her cheek. Closing her eyes and trying to refocus onto fantasy. She doubted that Aliss was going to be much help, anytime soon.

She'd mostly been making it up, and hadn't really been getting off that much just from her girl's voice. She was just already getting somewhere, before the call.

With more than a little bit of guilt, Tina started trying to picture what she'd been saying. Aliss' hands on either side of her head, hips pushing against her gently, grinding briefly at the end of every motion. Kissing her briefly right before she touched down, each time.

Smiling with that infuriating smile that made her feel like the woman was completely unshakeable. Thinking on it, that look might well be what had made Tina fall for her.

Since things had shifted between them, it had gone from comforting, to downright sexy.

"Well. I got kicked out of Miri's room." Aliss' voice surprised her, "So... What was it you wanted from me? Bit o' phone sex?"

"M-maybe."

"Aw. And just when I was starting to like you taking over and stuff." Aliss joked, "Well... I don't got no toys. Just got me hand. Don't normally like talking 'bout it neither, but... Thinking about you... Makes stuff... Eh... Hard?"

Tina sucked in her breathe, "Oh. Oh wow."

"Were you really going to make me sleep on the floor?" Aliss asked lightly, "That were your rule, right? No sex on the first date."

"I... Um... Pretty sure I would have... Joined you." Tina felt her confidence disappearing, "If you... Um... Slept on the couch. Or floor."

"Couch. Now, there's something. My favourite position? Me sitting on a couch, you kneeling on top of me." Aliss said lightly.

Tina frowned and put it together, "Oh. Oh, you've... Eh... Never had... Phone sex, have you?"

"Oh, I have. I just suck at it." Aliss gave a light laugh, "I did tell ya I wasn't good at words and shit. I'm an artist. Drawing stuff comes natural. Not... Expressing myself."

She gave a small smile, "I have... No idea, what comes natural. Not since you tried to cheer me up. You really ruined me, Aliss. I mean... I'm even fantasising about your um..."

"Boobs?"

"Yeah. Those." She blushed, "We both confuse each other, don't we?"

"Yup."

Tina sighed and pulled the buzzing toy out of her, "I don't feel like playing, anymore. I... Don't think it's us. So... I guess this is... Um..."

"Wanna go on a date, tomorrow?"

She laughed, "Hey! Let me get there, first."

"Nup. I wanted to ask." Aliss replied, "So... Can I pick you up in the morning?"

"We can't afford to do anything good." Tina said sadly, "I really need to pick up another job."

"Just shut up, would you?" Aliss said with irritation, "Give a girl a chance. Sheesh. So, the Eye was fun, but we didn't get a chance for me to cook for you. Which I still wanna do. I also wanna paint. So, how about you pick out a nightie or something, have breakfast in bed, whilst I toss something together on a canvas."

"You want me to model, and eat!?"

"Yeah?"

"Eating is not cute!" Tina said in shock, "It's... Hard enough to look halfway nice... Without the pressure of appreciating breakfast, too! Chewing is like... The grossest thing for someone to watch."

Aliss laughed lightly, "Yeah. Guess ya just gotta trust your artist. Also, if we're dating, you need to deal with me wanting to paint shit, all the time. That's me."

"I already did the self-portrait thing." Tina moaned. "And I let you check out my stockings, didn't I? I'm not completely terrible at dating an artist, am I?"

"You're freaking amazing. I wasn't complaining. But I really wanna do the breakfast pic. So... Please?"

She winced, "I am going to be so self-conscious."

"Cute." Aliss said with an excited tone, "Which is kinda the point."

"One condition." Tina wished she could cross her arms, but had a gross toy hanging from one hand. "It... This painting... Doesn't go in your exhibition. It's just for you. I don't want strangers or tourists looking at me eating."

"Cool. Planning on sticking it on me wall."

For some reason, that didn't really make her feel much better. Even though her family had said that Tina was the first person to be let into the cluttered and private room.

"So... Can I call back, after I clean up, a bit?"

Aliss sighed heavily, "I wanna. But I should probably go say sorry to my sister. She being depressed, being the reason I'm here and not with you. But I promise I'll make it up, tomorrow. Date day is gonna be awesome. Swear it."

Tina felt like she'd been punched, and her face dropped, "I... You're right. Goodnight, Aliss."

"Goodnight, woman I completely love, and adore, and absolutely plan on making this up to."

%6%D%6%

Tina groaned, grabbed the edge of her blanket and dragged it up over her head. As she did, she felt the bottom of her doona poking out of its cover. Tangling around one of her ankles, as her other foot got only cover and immediately felt frozen.

She kicked at it in frustration, trying to smooth it out without having to wake up and deal with it. She could feel her face sticking to her pillow from drool that only happened when she was over-exhausted. Shifting but not quite breaking the seal, because she absolutely was not awake.

Her eyes felt stiff from crusty sleep, and she wasn't even trying to open those.

Tina curled into a ball, unable to solve the problem of her blanket without actually waking up. Even though she was awake and uncomfortable, already. Even thinking about how much she hated being awake. Which was curious, because she definently wasn't awake.

Her new phone answered her defiance by emitting the default alarm. Beeping out an infuriatingly loud bleet, over and over. She didn't even remember setting the darn thing.

Tina gave a glare and snarl, head emerging just a little to reach out through early morning blur to try and grasp the stupid thing. The world was painful on her tired eyes, as she grabbed for the expensive object. That immediately blinded her with a bright white light.

She groaned, avirting her eyes and trying to slide a thumb across the touch screen blindly, until it shut up.

She dropped the phone to the ground, and recoiled back into the relative warmth of her screwed up blanket. Pushing her head into the bottom of her pillows for just a little bit extra on the hiding front of everything.

A few seconds passed, and then she heard a thud at the door.

Tina came awake instantly, sitting up and throwing her tangling of blanket and cover to the side. She fell from the bed, and then scampered towards the door quickly.

She yanked it open, and stared at Aliss in fright, "I'm awake! And didn't just hang up on you!"

Her girlfriend adjusted the backpack slung over one shoulder, and tucked a strand of hair back behind her ear. Aliss grinned at her and kicked the cardboard box that she'd just put down on the steps, "Mind bringin' that one in for me?"

Tina stepped out into the cold, her breath frosting in the early air, as Aliss stepped confidently inside. She looked in confusion at the dreary gray, before glancing towards the distant horizon, and cocking her head as she saw the sun still rising up over the edge.

She picked up the surprisingly heavy box, and brought it inside, putting it down on her kitchen table. Aliss had gone over to the sink and stovetop, and was cleaning up the disastrous mess from the teacake.

"Oh, I hadn't got to that!"

"Sit down. Relax." Aliss waved a hand casually, "Ain't nothin' as bad as cleaning a chef's oven. Actually, ya see my pack? There's a little something on top, that I'll need in a minute. Plastic container. Grab it for me?"

Aliss was fully dressed, with a black shirt that she'd rolled the sleeves up on, before diving into washing the dishes. A tight pair of jeans went around her waist. Simple, but elegant, and a lot more than the lone t-shirt and panties that Tina was wearing.

"Can I get dressed, first?"

"Nup. Like the outfit for the picture." Aliss replied, glancing back and winking at her, "Really like it."

She rolled her eyes, and then found the backpack that had been dumped unceremoniously on the ground. Unzipping it to find it crammed full. The plastic container was on top, jammed inside. Though the box was clear, Tina wasn't quite sure what the white goop inside was. Some kind of cooking mix.

Tina frowned, "Um... I was going to say sorry for not being awake... But... I saw the sun. Is it like... Six?"

"Mum and Dad get up at four, every day. Sorry." Aliss shrugged, "Did my best to cool my expectations and excitement. It's half-six. I didn't have anything left to do, and hoped you wouldn't kill me for it."

She gave a small laugh, "Right. Bakers. Uh... This better not be regular. I um... Like my sleep."

"Well, if I woke up and got to stare at you, being all cute and shit, I'd probably stay in bed a little longer." Aliss flirted.

Tina narrowed her eyes, "You go down to the museum to paint, early, a lot, don't you?"

"Hmm? I guess." The woman shrugged, "I don't really keep a... Sleep schedule? That the thing docs call it? When I wanna paint, I paint. When I wanna crash, I crash. Or that's the way I've done shit when I don't have someone else I need to care about. Gotta change, to match you, a least a bit. That's dating."

"Always comes with compromise." Tina whispered and shivered nervously. Remebering how the man who had dumped her, had expected everything of her, and had given her so little in return.

Yet, here was Aliss, saying that she expected to have to change a few habits to meet Tina on even footing.

Aliss glanced at her, with a touch of knowing, "I ain't changing for you. And you better not change for me. That's not the way this is going to work."

"Too late." Tina perked up, "You made me like girls. You're a walking wall of change, for me. And I absolutely love it. The whole world was... Dreary. Each day the same tired pattern. With you? It's all adventure. Even when I finally get a job again, and we fall into patterns... Still going to be an adventure, isn't it?"

"Hell yeah, it is!" Aliss grinned excitedly at her, "Adventure. I like that. So... Keen to model for me?"

"No."

The woman wiped her hands and then grabbed a pan from one of the cupboards and settled it onto the stovetop, "Awesome. And once I've got you down on canvas, you can exact your revenge. Tell me just how you want me to make it up to you, for indulging me."

"Do we... Have to say? At this point?" Tina smiled innocently.

"Yeah, I ain't assumin' nothin'." Aliss nodded, and then smirked, "'Sides. I might prefer our first time on that table. Don't think that'd be your preference, though."

"Don't really like tight jeans." Tina replied, cheeks flushing as she made herself flirt, "Too hard to get them off, at the right moment."

"I still prefer to make it all about you." Aliss said pointedly, and then poured her mix into the pan, slowly spinning the metallic thing to flatten and spread the liquid.

Tina sat on her cold hands, "So... What's for breakfast then, my magnificent chef?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes." Aliss answered without hesitation, "I friggin' love 'em. They can be tough to get right. You don't wanna let the chocolate burn, that's feral. But somewhere between solid and liquid, inside a decently cooked pancake? Haven't found anyone who hates 'em."

"I'm lactose intolerant..." Tina whispered, "Um... Did you... Forget?"

"That you had a fucking milkshake? No!" Aliss burst out laughing at her, "This stuff shouldn't affect you. Half the reason I'm makin' it. There ain't no cow dairy in this. And it ain't the nut shit, neither. My parents would kill me if I tried to pretend that was good."

Tina blinked, "Um... The other day when I told you I was lactose intolerant... Something you said. Is it just because your parents are bakers or cooks or whatever? That you know how lactase can still hit bad?"

"Nope. I'm not meant to have it, either. But my milkshake was dairy free. 'Cos I don't like taking a razor blade to me gut." Aliss said teasingly, "Kinda sucks, actually. Most lactose-free stuff is even more fattening than milk. I think my crap sleeping stuff helps to keep the weight off. Being active all the time, but I always have to keep half an eye on it."

"You do not need to keep an eye on your weight. You are fit as hell." Tina said jealously.

"Oh, the hormones play absolute fuckery." Aliss replied, shaking her head, "First few weeks on 'em? I gained twenty fucking kilos. Nearly gave up, then and there, without ever growing me tits. Then came the pimples, and fuuuuck that. They hurt and bled, 'cos always itchy and shit. So, nah, gotta watch meself. But... Nice that you reckon I look good."

"You look amazing." Tina confessed, standing up nervously, before crossing to hug the taller woman from behind. "I... I know I step in it. With hormones and stuff I shouldn't talk about. I'm sorry."

"I'd spit in Miri's food, instead of talking to her about how my tits hurt." Aliss replied, and gave one of the arms around her waist a quick squeeze, "But I don't mind it with you. Dunno know why, exactly. Just feels... Okay. To admit the stuff that's different. The stuff that normally makes me cry feels... Ordinary. With you."

"I hate that I can make you cry." Tina whispered into the woman's back.

"I'm going to burn this, if I spin around to hug you, right now." Aliss commented, but sounded like her voice was starting to shake.

Tina hugged her tighter, "Mmm. I've never actually had choc chip pancakes. Especially not ones that won't give me cramps, because my girlfriend is spoiling me."

"That... Doesn't make me wanna hug ya less." Aliss laughed lightly, and then quickly flipped the pan. No spatula, just a practiced wrist and sharp twist up of the handle.

She kissed the girl's back, "No crying. Not even happy tears. I... I didn't actually believe Trinity, when she told me you cried. Then the first time I saw it... I wanted to die. Especially when you sent me home."

"I really did just wanna be alone." Aliss said with a hint of guilt, "I don't have everything perfectly handled."

"I love you." Tina squeezed her, "And with everything... The fact you can come off, like a girl who doesn't cry, is nothing short of a miracle. But it does make me feel guilty. I cry way too easily. And I don't have good reason."

Aliss put the first pancake onto a plate, "Eat it whilst it's hot."

"Kiss first." Tina pushed her luck.

The blonde spun, grabbing her chin and lifting it for more than a peck, and much less than she was hoping for. As she hit her breathless disappointment, and Aliss went back to cooking, she finally noticed that Aliss had done a little bit to dress up.