Tiny Tina's Teacake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd said that she hadn't really wanted gentle, but she wasn't sure if she could actually handle it if Aliss switched gears to pounding down on her. The size difference between them wasn't just a height thing.

She had not felt this thick, going down Tina's throat.

The warmth burning in her, as Aliss moved back and forth, always moving deeper, was insane. She felt like she was a bonfire, as she failed to control her expressions, screwing up her face into all kinds of strange shapes as her girlfriend leaned down over her.

Aliss' fringe fell loose, two extra long strands cradling Tina's cheeks as the woman groaned on top of her. With a sudden shift, Aliss practically fell into her as she buried herself all the way up to the hilt. Tina finally just wet enough that it happened all at once.

She let out a deep and mewling noise, causing Aliss to pulled back and look at her in fright, "Are you okay!?"

"Fuck me!" Tina half-yelled, "God, don't you dare stop! Fuck!"

Encouraged by the reaction, Aliss took her by the ankles, lifting them up and together. Briefly kissing the back of one of them before letting them fall onto her shoulders, as she angled down and started making the bed creak.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck." Tina gasped, eyes wide, panting and swearing in time to the cock filling her with each plunging stride. She could hear it, and feel it, with every thrust. Balls striking at her asshole with a puckering thrill every single time.

She'd never felt this kind of fullness, before. It wasn't that Aliss was gigantic, or anything. That'd just hurt and leave the both of them in tears. It's the her sheathe perfectly matched the dimensions of Aliss' downstairs. Width and length, and curve and whatever else she couldn't think of whilst being fucked blind.

Tina could feel the entire length of the shaft moving inside her, from the deepest of places, to almost leaving. Rubbing up against her clitoris the whole while, over and over.

She finally moved her legs from Aliss' shoulders, albeit reluctantly. There was only so much abuse her hips could take. When she did, Aliss fell forward against her, and Tina wrapped her arms around her. Whispering into the artist's ear, "I'm... On... The pill."

"Oh shit." Aliss said in surprise, and a half-second Tina later felt it.

She hugged on tight as she felt the warmth shotgun into her, something dull and distant. However, the pulse was what she really felt. A pulse that immediately set her own climax off, rolling her eyes back in her head as she bore down.

"F... F... Fuck." She gave a little gasp.

Tina locked her ankles behind Aliss' knees, keeping her buried inside her. She kissed her cheek, and tried to catch her breath. Chest heaving as Aliss tried to not-quite rest against her.

"Did I die?" Aliss asked, sounding dizzy.

She laughed quietly, and then groaned as she felt herself wrapping tighter around the semi-firm object inside her. She shivered and felt goosebumps popping across her arms, "You win."

"I... Win?" Aliss looked up at her face in confusion.

Tina nodded, "Aha. All the confusion and not sure if this is what I want, or if I'm good enough, or I'm just going to hurt you... I don't care, anymore. I'm yours. Whatever you want."

"So... You'll be me fulltime model?" Aliss said excitedly.

Tina rolled her eyes, "Yes. I'll be your model. Sheesh. Dating an artist. I must be crazy."

"Crazy cute." Aliss smirked and kissed her chin, "But... We should clean up."

"Mmm." Tina made a disappointed face, "And after that... I know you wanted it to be us all day... But we should make those chicken wraps, and then drag your sister out to a park. Or something."

%-%-%-%

Four weeks after their first time together, Tina was sitting carefully on top of Aliss lap. Pretending to listen and nod as the headline artist complained how her girlfriend's art didn't quite fit with the theme that they were going for.

Trying not to bite her lip or curl her toes, as Pauline made all kinds of jealous remarks about River stealing the entire show. Especially as Tina had actually agreed to model for the up and coming star. Which had mostly ended up dressing in onesies and sitting in front of famous city landmarks, whilst Aliss cacked herself laughing, off scene.

Aliss grip around her waist tightened, warning her. Tina focused, trying to continue her rhythm of flexing, and completely losing track of whatever the woman in front of her was trying to say.

"So, not subtle." Miriam whispered a surprise in her ear, before sitting down beside the two of them to try and ruin the mood. "Dad's going crazy over that hologram of yours, Az. Says he wants to buy the thing."

Aliss muttered in annoyance as she instantly deflated at the mention of her father. Tina rolled her eyes and just leaned into the hug. Feeling a little disappointed, but also looking forward to the next stolen moment.

Aliss had a way of changing her mind about everything.

Life was an adventure, by the woman's side.