All Comments on 'Tip of the Spear Pt. 04'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 05!

Maybe you can then take a side trip back to "Where no one has gone before"?

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Definitely waiting

for that chapter. I like ALL of the stories in your friend universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not an LW story, the author has long flew into the world of unreal fantasy Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat boring as your stories follow the same pattern one after the other. This time it drags across innumerous chapters. You can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent tale, time you wrote an full novel saddletramp1956. I'd buy it!

PerljoyPerljoyover 2 years ago

Just your usual well-thought-out, well written store from Saddle Tramp. Clearly one of the best writers on Literotica. This storyline would be a best seller even Stephen King would be proud of. Well done sir, or ma'am.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Just finished it and as usual, waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. With all the new writers in this category that just seem to suck. I love that ST is still pumping them out.

ZG1000A18ZG1000A18over 2 years ago

Don’t delay getting Part 5 out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m on the edge of my seat again!

TK

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the conclusion!!!! Another great tale!

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Still good, ST! looking forward to what's next!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Anonymous- "not up to your usual standards" ??? I don't get that comment

It a really good story and I eagerly await the conclusion. You know, every day there are more and more stories about willing cucks and I am passing most stories these days but the world seems better when I see a new story from saddletramp. It's his universe and I love it. 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Even though they obviously don't expect the videos to come to light, why would they ever record themselves plotting the murder? And he never questions why he should use his own speargun?

\

"All I wanted was a bit of revenge for Bertram's cheating." - "A BIT of revenge?" LOLOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good Part 4 but maybe because I'm familiar with all of the preceding stories it was getting a little to verbose to hold my interest. Maybe the next chapter will be better and possibly the final chapter.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Another 5 star chapter, of course.

Captivating story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As usual, an excellent addition to the story! They still haven't gotten back with a response that they release your other 5 stories their holding hostage. I hope they don't start doing what twitter, facebook and youtube are doing, censoring due to political correctness! Again, another 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS for this one.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Damn, one of your best yet. Waiting on pins and needles for the next installment.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Damn! Once again I am left sitting on the edge of my seat! Great story so far and I hope the next chapter is on its way soon! Great job.

JH4FunJH4Funover 2 years ago
Good Read

Good Read. However, I have to say I only gave it 5 stars because I have come to understand your long game in writing. Otherwise it would have gotten 4.

This one is an integral part to the whole. It is a good read just as all of your stories. This piece of history is quite interesting just as the bringing in of Agent Jackson to be an interrogator for Madison.

While some might not think it is a good read, I like that fact that Bev and the others will hear the story as background.

Looking forward to the next chapter just like everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another good chapter 5 stars

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Your story is simply excellently told and yet I get annoyed again and again. When things get exciting, the story ends for this time. This is really annoying. Especially when I look at the rest of the junk stories that have been released. Nevertheless, like everyone else, I'm waiting for the continuation of your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the few who can write a good story in this category keep going.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story. Nice integration with older stories. Don't really get the LW category though.

eljj5456eljj5456over 2 years ago
Move over all you hack writers

Move over Stephen King, move over Jackie Collins, move over Dean Koontz, move over Clive Cussler. There is a genuine writer and his name is saddletramp1959

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Keep’em coming. I like this story. 5/5

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

This is a very well put together,intriguing story.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

My Comment is short on words & Long on meaning:

Well Thought Out, Well Written, Well Done......

5🌟😁

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Simply the best. Another dream chapter. Loving it.

Scores 5/5

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Wow!!! I had forgotten the Ryan – Mercedes connection until this chapter. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 5 stars

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Wow!!! I had forgotten the Ryan – Mercedes connection until this chapter. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 5 stars

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** Okay thats it! There's the best writer The Tramp and then there is all the others. Write On!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man! You sure know how to spin a tale. REALLY enjoying this one!!

dw9211dw9211over 2 years ago

Well now, all we need is Justice O. somewhere near Mercedes reading her mind.

And will someone remind me where the Ryan - Mercedes connection appeared? I don't recall ever reading it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

More outstanding writing. The characters and plot are solid and entertaining. I hate it when these stories end, I always want to read more of the.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is like watching the old serials on TV like Batman. Stay tuned, Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good, anxious to rerad the ending part

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The good stories go on and on. Looking forward to the next one.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

I have been enjoying this tale, you create the best stories. Can hardly wait for the conclusion. I love going to the factious land of Saddletramp1956. Thanks for writing.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

I'm loving this story.

My only hiccup is you using character names Ray, Ron, Ryan and sometimes switching back and forth, referring to them by their last name. It can make it a little hard to follow. Also, somewhere in there you referred to Beverly as Ginger. Just an observation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the plot thickens . . . Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This THOMAS character is a fucking loser....WHERE IS WARREN?!!!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
How

How come Ginger went to the memorial service with Ryan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep shore is a hard luck, hard rock story. No matter how many times it's read, it stays good. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thomas is fucking useless!! Why isn't Oscar Warren heading this with the Sheriff?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

I understand the "literary license" thing authors use to enhance stories, but Hard Rock having a helicopter patrol is pushing the boundaries. It's nice to have such a vivid imagination when writing stories but I just cracked up when Ryan called in Air 1.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

I love these 'Tip of the Spear' stories! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Egg lady getting territorial and insecure because of Mercedes Garcia. With a name like Mercedes she would have been better suited for Ryan

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I love it. The suspense just keeps building. I can see Beverly getting a little wound up at dinner time when Ryan tells his little story. Looks like the "sisterhood" just lost another member.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES