All Comments on 'Tip of the Spear Pt. 05'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

Just love these stories and can not wait for more of them. You have created one hell of a universe around the MMAS and I am very interested to see where this trail takes us. Thank you fir your incredytskent and hard work.

msocaltimemsocaltimeabout 2 years ago

All your stories are just to dang good, always invested with all of the people in them. Most times the only thing I want is for them to be longer, reading them gives me great pleasure. TY for publishing here, and, please keep'm comming.

HOG57headHOG57headabout 2 years ago

Please bring AG to justice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The master triumphs again BUT the ending was a little obscure even for you (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never has the skill gap between the real storytellers around and the revenge peddlers been more apparent than today. Three star writing, two star plot. I was generous.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

As usual, a top of the line story by SaddleTramp! Oh and by the way, I loved the ending for the old man, about to end his life and getting the knock on the door and the draft check, Excellent! You're the best Sir. I love your stories and this whole series deserves a 5 BIG FAT STARS X 5 and another thank you!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Great story! Very open ended! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Another great ST story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story from saddletramp you could make a living doing that .

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Brilliant story!!! Another home run from the great Saddletramp.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

I hope there is more coming on this story. You left enough openings and it didn't quite feel like an ST ending. Guess we will see.

Despite your disclaimers I find your fiction more believable than much of the current news.

Enjoy and keep writing please.

Cheers

SAGE

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

I hope there is more coming on this story. You left enough openings and it didn't quite feel like an ST ending. Guess we will see.

Despite your disclaimers I find your fiction more believable than much of the current news.

Enjoy and keep writing please.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just like all your tales, enjoyable fun reading. I look forward to more, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good Read

Really like the way your stories read. Keep them coming.

NRBonzNRBonzabout 2 years ago

Good job! See, you can park the Glocks and get an honest 1911 Colt into action so the story will rate a "FIVE!" I expect to hear more about Sheriff Ryan Caldwell and his exploits in future stories, ya hear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know if you had a joke at the end it would be nice. Love your story and all your writing good health.

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

Quite a good story that wasn’t way, way over the top as some of ST’s stories can go.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Is it though? Your universe. This was all based upon a continuation of another story by edrider73. You may have added to it but you didn't create it. Does adding more than the original creator imply ownership? Lucas created star wars but others have added to it. Does it belong to Disney now because Lucas sold the rights and they are merely custodians? What does ownership actually mean when it comes to IP?

I wasn't being intentionally annoying. My comment was more examining the meaning of my and own rather than anything you said. Besides, consider this a useful diversion away from the whining babies who are complaining that the death penalty wasn't applied.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. The length was good too. Many stories here seem to be unending, your’s always have a satisfying ending while leaving enough open for further stories. Thanks.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 years ago

the ending was a bit twisted

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

There is no appropriate comment that I can make for a wonder ST story other than well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been a great story having some of your trademark Justice notes in it. Somehow you made it fit the LW series but noy in your usual BTB fashion. Looking forward for more of Ryan Caldwell /////

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, the wife kills her husband after her and her friend tortured him for months of course. They get off Scott free, with a new life and new identity?🤭🤭🤭.. what horse shit us this ma'am?. This story is starting to bore me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Always leave me with more questions than answers with this story arc - 5*

Dtcall900Dtcall900about 2 years ago

Love your work don’t listen to this naysayers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

time to nail the sister hood to the wall and destroy them

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I was about to comment that they should have faked the deaths. Well, you didn't exactly FAKE them, but the effect was the same.

\

Letting them write the note, that if it fell into the wrong hands, would give things away, as did dating the check after their "deaths."

\

I do think that at SOME point you need to put this FLS group to bed, instead of playing "Whack-A-Mole" periodically.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Awesome story line love the characters. Have read every story in ur portfolio have enjoyed almost everyone of them immensely. My take on things is this stories r just like tv shows music if u dont like it turn it off stop reading it n keep ur bitc....g to ur self. Great job looking for ur next installment.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series. Enjoy your universe. Thanks for writing.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

robo057robo057about 2 years ago

What about AG and her associates, surely more to come as this doesn't seem

to be finished. Looking forward to more.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Thanks for an interesting story.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956about 2 years ago

Always like your stories, but I agree with some of the others. It is time to put an end of the Sisterhood. While good reading, you can take stories only so far before the plot lines start sounding the same.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

boom, fantastic series 5*****

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NICE!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Terrific book in this saga. Can't wait for the next episode! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lots of negativity in the comments. I too have some negative thoughts regarding the federal government interfering in a domestic situation. The sheriff is the chief law enforcement officer of his county, and should not be messed with. How ever since there is no "Hard Rock" anything under the sun can , and often times does occur there. Good tale though, keep writing. LP

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Love your stuff, but the ending here doesn’t make any sense. The despicable three get revived and rewarded with new lives at government expense. The worthless drunk father gets 2.5 million from uncle sugar routed through the two utterly disputable incest children. The bad guys get no real consequences and WIN!

I love your stuff but there is absolutely NO JUSTICE here. 2 stars.

Hoplite122Hoplite122about 2 years ago

Loved it, as usual with your stories. I'd like to call out some verbiage in this part that I found fascinating. In pronouncing the sentence the judge used the verb " proscribed" vs "prescribed". Many folks mix up these words. The best part of that mix up is that the meanings of these words are 180 degrees different from each other. Proscribe means to not allow, while prescribe means, well, to mandate. If this was intentional on your part I think it was a TREMENDOUS, yet subtle but critical twist! On that basis, one could easily opine that the Judge was "in on the deal" because of his choice of words. Excellent! I love it. Thanks again. Oh, another 5 star rating from me.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

As always, it was a really well told story. What I particularly enjoy is that I can really put myself into some of your protagonists. Your stories are real relaxation and entertainment for me. I know you're working hard for this and for that I say thank you! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and look forward to more. Just find it difficult to believe that someone with Ryan's background would not have figured out what Thomas did by taking the bodies after "execution". Keep up the suspense!

muttstermuttsterabout 2 years ago

I am astonished at your imagination and creativity.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another great adventure comes to an end, and I’ll just wait impatiently for the next one. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
@Servant111

GMAFBreak. The three convicted murderers have some capacity.to help the Feds (not always folks I trust) bust an international terrorist group for whom there is plausible evidence are plotting to harm the USA. There are NOT going free … they will be spending the rest of their lives in a secure area, unable to leave the square miles of a remote and inaccessible Fed community. Life will be much better than in a Fed penitentiary but, if their help assists in neutralizing the terrorists, the people of Hard Rock, TX (and the rest of the USA) will have been well served.

And the money for Daddy MAY have be generated by his daughters skills.

penneydog55penneydog55about 2 years ago

Fan - Fùcken-Tastic. What an ending! Sir You are a Genius when You make a Story come alive. 5🌟😁

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

New IDs for the sickos and relocation to Ft Apache? I guess their information could be useful, as a TEMPORARY reprieve might be warranted, but that’s a future story. I’m not sure about giving the ill-gotten gains to the drunken father, now another outsider knows the wack jobs are still alive. Sounded like Ryan will soon be revisited by some Feds for yet another adventure, I look forward to it. Thanks ST!

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 2 years ago

As usual a great series. You’re a creative writer and I’m so glad your share your talent on here. A solid 5 stars.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Again the normal saddletramp ending based on true righteous justice is missing here. The bad guys literally are residents are resurrected from the dead, given new identities and REWARDED with MILLIONS! Their drunk decrepit father finds himself being the midnight beneficiary of a 2.5 MILLION dollar check. ALL of this specious nonsense is accomplished by Uncle Sugar on the downlow in secret in knowing betrayal that of Ryan and his true chords who mistakenly believe that justice has been served in the required execution for f the utterly depraved and evil brother and sister. This ending is a direct in your face one finger salute to the entire traditional American culture that saddletramp normally supports in his works.

What I find particularly offensive with this ending is the assumed validity of the new two tier informal legal structure that has arisen in America during the past 30 years or so. The normal law for us poor fools and another set for the rich well connected family insiders who use the Federal government as gatekeepers protecting their profligate behavior with absolutely no consequences.

Saddletramp’s ending sadly is immersed in this and I find the assumption that secret police agencies in America can and will act in these type of utterly despicable realpolitik ways to be sobering at best. I find this a sad testament in point of fact on just how bad the freefall implosion of American culture has proceeded.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it.

5/5

Looking forward to your new story.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

And the saga continues...well done!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 2 years ago

I liked it. Interesting resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I assume Samuel Rodgers got the money of his children!! Good ending and good outcome with Garcia!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry for reply ur stories suck do u know y, because u don't feel via heart to mind just check Konard to u, well if u r writing Sci fiction it's Gr8 but if u r planning next 4-5yrs u will lose viewer's thats, loss in any language, there should be at least 2 parts in month, for an continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, sho-nuf, the Tramp do make up a gud story. You go Tramp. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trudy, Jeremy and Ginger raped, tortured and killed an innocent person, they deserve to be set free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as Ryan gets all the good looking women once again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, including the boss from True Lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit ending...

But typical government doing what they want and not what's in the LAW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the entire series. I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. Ryan's past keeps sneaking into his daily life, what with the New Mexico thing with Knight Industries, along with his mercenary days including meeting Miss Garcia, and later saving Alesia in another story when he saved a plane load of people who were captured by a war lord in the newest story that's still unfinished (at this time). I'm sure there are bound to be more stories about Sheriff Ryan Caldwell, past or present. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story but the ending isn't right. Giving the father a letter that they are still alive just jeopardized the entire plan of killing them and reviving them without anyone's knowledge. And giving him 2.5 million opened that up to someone asking where he got that money from. I don't see Thomas allowing that to happen the way you ended it. Now, on to the next story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

I keep reminding myself that this story is the authors "universe" and have to respect that. It's just that some of it is hard to digest and accept. Still, it is an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story has more one-eyed men than any other story I have read on this site. Toobad they couldn't see eye to eye

davezqdavezq12 months ago

This was really good.

TerryA42TerryA4210 months ago

Excellent story

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent Series! Now what am I going to do? lol. Going down the list. Third time reading all ST stories once again. I never get enough of ST's stories. One fine Author here! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks again ST!

lsnid003lsnid0035 months ago

I’ve never been able to enjoy this category until I started reading your stories. Just flawless, well written, edited and tricky. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The egg lady is an annoying cunt

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why write FBI asshole Thomas Jackson into this story and not Oscar Warren!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I enjoyed the series it self, but this chapter just seemed to be a little bit of a let down. Maybe it's because the 3 killers got off too lightly, or that the Homefront Security guy Jackson was a loser and probably wasn't vetted properly for his job, meaning he worked for Victoria (I didn't trust him).

I did give it 5 stars, but it just seemed off compared to the rest of the story. Maybe it was the missing Lasagna that someone stole. ;-) Granted the biscuits and gravy with bits of sausage do sound good right about now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories