Tipped over the edge

Story Info
A cuck gets his wish.
945 words
3.89
17.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FilAm55
FilAm55
38 Followers

*This story has filipino stereotyping. A wmaf, bwc, cuckold story. The story is a thought that just needed to come out. If it makes it into someones spank bank, awesome. If not thats ok too. Again it's a dirty thought, a "panel" on a storyboard, just a dirty moment.*

All I could do now was kneel at the edge of our bed and watch and beat my dick euphoric submission, as my wife finally gave into my desire - she opened her pleasure to another man.

Her moans are exquisite, groans and moans that I was not capable of helping her produce. To heighten the experience she was wearing lingerie I had bought her so she could wear it for me - but now for him. The black stockings looked so good on her shapely legs. Her feet resting on her bulls back. Her Filipina thighs wide open to accommodate her lovers body.

The sides of my wife big breast brown breast were being smashed against the white body laying on top of her. He was soul fucking her. Kissing her deeply and pounding his white saber into her Filipina pussy.

I could hear him whispering to her. "You're my little brown fuck machine Christine."

"Oh oh oh oh god." She replied in her accent.

My breathing became labored jerking my dick, hoping to hear the slutty response I wanted. I leaned in more closer to her head. She reached her hand out and smacked my face.

"Oh you made me a slut." She groaned loud. "Phirst (first) that dildo, now his dick." She cried out and moaned.

The older white man, she worked with at the hospital laughed and hammered into her. In response, "You just needed the right dick to show you what you are missing."

He pulled out and pointed at me. "Get on the bed Marky."

Without hesitation I did. I laid with my head on the edge of the bed. My wife then straddle my face. I loved the feeling of the warmth of her stocking clad thighs. The warmth and sweat of her well tucked pussy.

Then like an eclipse, my vision was blocked by a set of white balls, and a white dick plunging into my wife pussy.

She yelped and groaned. "Oh puck (fuck) me Michael, fuck me."

Her taught stomach, her thighs, her ass jiggled with each slam of Michael's hips against her. Her pussy lips were gripping his white pipe. The contrast of her their bodies was beautiful.

"Eat her pussy Marky." Michael said to me in conquering voice.

I did as I was told, I started to lap her pussy. The tip of my nose touched his invading shaft.

My wife stared at my cock and gripped it hard. She jerked it in anger. It felt good. I groaned.

"Do you want his dick. Or your powerful dildo?" Michael asked my wife.

"Oh oh puck, my new toy lover." She moaned. Then I heard her sucking. I could only imagine her sucking the meaty white dildo.

"Marky she is slut." He smacked her ass. "You want that dildo or my dick. Tell me Christine."

She was moaning loudly. "Oh your dick Michael. Oh shit."

He fucked my wife hard for 15 minutes, unrelenting. She scream, groaned, and orgasmed several times. Before he pulled his cock from her. The tip of his dick hit my face.

"Get in position to take my load. Show you husband how you greet me at work."

She got on her knees, right by my head. He pushed his cock into her mouth. The lips I kiss. The mouth that says, "I love you," now filled with a cock. She sucked his dick in utter pleasure.

"Oh Marky, your wife has a mouth and lips made for sucking long thick dick man. She is good. I'm glad the other Filipino nurses told me about her and your dumbass." He said as he slid his fingers through her long brown hair.

She slurped, licked, and worshipped his cock right in front of me as my head hung up side down, and I beat off my dick.

"You're my whore Christine." Michael said.

She pulled away from his cock to answer.

"Yes, I need your dick na, it's so good. "She said and starting sucking again.

Michael groaned, "Yes." He then pulled his cock from my wife mouth and shot his load on both of us.

She moaned in response and started rubbing her pussy. Michael rubbed his cock on her face and my own.

"Get the fuck off the bed Marky. When I come over it's my bed. Move NOW! Before I force feed you my dick. You might enjoy it." Michael barked.

He picked up my wife who was rubbing her wet pussy, up off the floor and threw her back on the bed. She giggled and yelped. He pulled her and bent her over the bed and pushed his dick back in her.

I rolled to the floor and left the room slowly, watching my wife and her man. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and continued to claim her. She looked right through me as I left the room.

"Fuck me, fuck me Michael." was all I heard as I retreated to the hallway. I jerked off there watching them. He conquered my wife. I wasn't the man to unlock her inner slut, he was.

---------

When I woke up from the sofa downstairs, they were getting ready for work. She had scrub pants pulled down and she was getting fucked before they left. I guess this is my new reality. Damn, what did I start.

FilAm55
FilAm55
38 Followers