All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 09'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
More Sex, Less Business

I enjoyed your story but too much time was spent on business dealings, which many will find opaque and confusing, while the rest of us will find it mundane and boring. But in all fairness the people parts and romance were a pleasure to read.

NCJump4FunNCJump4Funabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I know there isn't a lot of sex but the story is fantastic. I look forward to seeing all future submissions.

pmpktypmpktyabout 14 years ago
great story

I really like this story. It was great and being that i'm a woman in the technical field I was glad to read about strong women working in it too. It really is a good read

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Really fine work!

For me the recovery of the integral human being was the point and our protagonist shows the way to many who find themselves buried in an unhappy life. The details were perfect for this reader.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too much too quickly?

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I find it fascinating the jumps in Stan's job and social status in such a short time. It will be interesting to see how you will write Stan's offer to be part owner of F & C. It appears to me that F & C is too far gone to pour money into but it will be fun to read your point of view. I just hope Stan doesn't get too greedy and lose most - if not all - of what he has gained so far. Although not yet mentioned, I hope you have a scene or two about that womanizer (that helped break up Stan and Sylvia's marriage) get his comeuppance at the hands of another husband, an angry lover that was tossed aside, or his company or all three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

this is great, and as with all of your stories, I can't wait for the next chapter

SirThopasSirThopasover 11 years ago
And there it is

The admission of agonizing defeat by a humanized character with peronality and pathos is more cathartic than any tired bullshit Die Hard revenge fantasy. With a turn toward the window and a soft admission you manage to do what most witch-burning authors flaccidly fail to accomplish.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I prefer my fiction to have a small bit of believability. Sigh,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous