Tipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't surprised when Kieran started driving his hips forward; what did surprise her was him setting a nice gentle pace as she reached up and stroked the hair on the back of his head to accompany her cooing "Oh that feels so nice. I'm so pleased you picked me to proposition." Kieran silenced her as he craned his neck down to kiss her full on the lips, a kiss that had her relaxing into the fuck until she came suddenly as a result. "Oh baby that's the second come and you've not had one yet" she stated.

Kieran smiled mischievously saying "If that's what you want" He pulled out and rolled her over onto her knees. He knelt behind her and reacquainted his dick with her pussy before driving forward again. Only this time he grasped her hips for leverage and set quite a pace driving his dick inside her at an alarming rate. Chelsea did have a third orgasm but not until she felt him loosing his seed inside her just moments beforehand. The two slumped down on the bed panting with Chelsea on her side and Kieran spooned behind her. With his arm over hers cradling her nearest breast and mouth close to her ear Kieran whispered, "My god I thought you were beautiful in your uniform but now I've seen your butt jumping and jiggling in time to my thrusting I now know what true beauty is."

Chelsea barked out a laugh and wriggled around in his arms so she was now facing him "I think you need to take your money back; it was worth every penny just to experience that."

Kieran wore a lopsided smile as he confessed "Yes it truly was but we are using that money to get you set up somewhere nice. The money is all tax deductible against my company so don't panic." Chelsea saw him look towards her tits and so pulled his face down until his mouth lined up with her nipple. He certainly didn't need to ask twice and started to kiss, lick and suckle at the firm nub on offer, another shock for Chelsea was how addictive his infatuation was for her ego. It spurred her on to make sure he got his money's worth; he had been upfront with her and he had been true to his word so far. She pushed him to lie back on the bed and then shuffled down until her breasts were at the same height as his dick. She straddled his legs and then lowered her torso down before lining his cock up with the cleft in her tits until it sat snuggly in her cleavage. She then proceeded to work her tits along his length and was delighted when she look up to gauge his reaction he was alternating between staring down at her in wonder and leaning his head back to groan approvingly.

He was obviously enjoying it if his secretions of pre-cum in her cleavage were anything to go by. Kieran gently steered her to climb back up the bed above him and she immediately cottoned on to his intention. She lined his dick up with her pussy and then slumped forward to mash her breasts on either side of his face. He used his hands to nestle the mounds before working his mouth over the soft skin while thrusting up with his hips to sink his length inside her. They were both in seventh heaven at being on the same wavelength with the other and Kieran allowed the lady to dictate the pace of this fuck as he settled his hips down, reaching his hands down to her hips without moving his face from between her cleavage. Occasionally she would pull up to kiss him which he returned with suitable gusto. Just as she was trying to get his money's worth, it seemed he was equally determined that she too would enjoy their bonding.

Kieran did loose off another round inside her -- but only after the lady had worked herself through what looked like a very satisfying climax. They lay cuddled up for some time before he suggested "Should we see if the shower is big enough for two?"

She looked at him approvingly responding "Mmmm, now there's an idea. Shall we?" before jumping off the bed and reaching for his hand so they went in together. It turned out the shower cubicle was big enough and they took a significant length of time to thoroughly wash the other's body parts. Kieran's dick responded to Chelsea's pampering and she couldn't help but slip down to her knees and take him in her mouth once more; this time achieving her goal of having him come down her throat. "What time do we have to be out of the room?" Chelsea asked not wanting to overstay their welcome.

"It's been booked for the entire night but you don't have to hang around if you'd rather not" he responded giving her an out if she needed it.

Immediately she responded "Oh no, I'm in no rush. Is there anything we haven't done that you'd like?"

He took her hand and led her back to the bed "Oh you've ticked all my boxes thank you although another spoon wouldn't go amiss." She smiled her most charming smile back at him. He had been right that in any other circumstance, she would never have found herself naked with a man of his age and yet now she had experienced it she wondered 'Why not?'

Kieran was pleased to hear her breathing slow until it seemed she had dropped off to sleep and he contented himself to do the same himself. He woke in the small hours but remained entwined with the young woman as he didn't want to ruin the moment. The next time he woke, daylight was peeping around the edges of the curtains; the reason he woke up was the firm grasp Chelsea had on his dick. She looked over her shoulder to check he was awake and smiled "This has been poking me in the back most of the night."

He could tell her tone was joking so he responded "Sorry, I was thinking about you and that's its reaction." She once again rolled towards him and shimmied down the bed. He was hoping to nestle his face between her breasts once more but she wanted him in her mouth again. He wanted one last fuck and had her arranged in the middle of the bed before heading into the shower together. They went their separate ways after checking out with Kieran promising "I'll call you; I have another proposition for you" but wouldn't elaborate any further despite her pleading with him.

Her shift at the boutique restaurant started at 11:30 and she was very surprised when the first customer that she attended Kieran sat at his usual table. "Are you busy at the moment?" he asked.

Chelsea looked around before committing "No we have another 45 minutes or so before it gets busy."

Kieran smiled his most charming smile "Good. How would you like a job working for me? I appreciate you like working here but I promise it will pay better, and be very interesting and I desperately need someone who thinks for themselves and isn't afraid to speak their mind -- sound like anyone you know?"

"Errr... errr... errr" Once again he had wrong-footed her.

He decided to let her off the hook "Look I don't need an answer now, take all the time you need although my friend is pushing me as you haven't contacted him yet and he has lined up a 'peach' of a place as he put it. I should also say that the job comes with a uniform allowance, that way I get you in short skirts and plunging necklines to keep me focused through the day. Now I'd like a zero cola to drink."

It turned out that Chelsea didn't need that much time to think about his proposition and said yes as she took his payment at the end. Thankfully Kieran's contact had been spot on about the apartment which she took on although for once Kieran didn't get his own way with the uniform. Chelsea used the allowance to buy a couple of low-necked tops but also a large amount of lingerie that was worn around the office for Kieran's benefit, only putting outer clothes when they had the occasional visitor to the office or errands to run in the outside world.

12