Fun Beside the Tow Path

Story Info
An attractive widow's first visit to the memorial bench.
1.7k words
4.27
18.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While it wasn't the first time since Rex's death that Mary Cooper had walked along the canalside path, it was the first time that she'd done so in the evening. I say 'evening' but it was by then approaching eleven o'clock, though being mid-summer and with a full moon, it was still warm and far from black-dark.

Mary's destination was the small glade adjacent to the tow-path, which provided a glorious view across the water-meadows towards the cathedral. It'd been a favourite spot with Rex, which was why Mary had paid for a park bench to be installed there in his memory; she'd had quite a wait for the town council to act, but the bench had finally been put in place a week ago.

Mary was a tall, slim brunette, who at forty-eight and as the mother of two grown children, could still draw appreciative glances. Since being widowed, Mary had received several offers of companionship and... more, but had politely declined them all; she was nowadays content with her single life.

As Mary approached the clearing she saw three figures loitering around Rex's bench; as she got closer Mary discerned that they were all young men, probably no older than her own sons, each with a can of beer in his hand. Mary knew two of them, though not by name, having seen them both around the town and down here on the towpath; the third -- a little younger still -- was a complete stranger.

The tall blonde one was the first to speak: "Hello Mrs. C; have you come to check-up on Rex's bench? You've chosen a grand location, Rex would have loved it."

"I know, that's why I wanted it placed here; though given its isolation, I'm now a little concerned that it might get vandalised."

"Don't you worry about that love, those of us who knew Rex won't damage it and we've also put the word out amongst the local kids and scrotes to leave it alone too; they know it'll be such as us rather than the police who they'll be answering to if they fuck with Rex's bench."

Mary stayed silent, signalling her understanding and gratitude only with a smile and a single nod. The blonde boy continued, now directing his words toward his companions: "Shift your arses you two and let Mrs. C sit down; it's her and Rex's bench after all."

Mary began to mutter that this wasn't necessary even as the young men started moving; but the blonde boy was insistent, grasping Mary gently by the upper arm and steering her onto the seat. His other hand moved too and by the time Mary was settled on the bench, he'd freed his cock from his jeans and was guiding it towards Mary's face; after that she'd no further opportunity to speak.

As the rigid shaft slid between her unresisting lips, Mary heard a second voice mumble: "Fuck me, you weren't kidding about her."

The blonde man quickly settled into a rhythm; not so much Mary sucking on his cock, as he gently fucking her mouth and into her throat, before replying: "Oh yes, Mrs C loves stiff a cock and Rex loved to watch her accommodating them; this bench will be a godsend, especially on winter nights... a lot more comfy than fucking Mrs C on the wet grass."

The blonde man continued to enjoy Mary's mouth, though she was soon distracted by hands snaking over each shoulder to unbutton her blouse, and scoop her boobs free of the bra beneath. Those hands and arms were black, so Mary knew that they must belong to the one guy whom she didn't recognise.

His voice was the one she'd heard earlier; that being confirmed when he growled "Fuck me these're a bit special... fucking gorgeous!" Mary knew he wasn't referring to her breasts, they were and had always been rather non-descript, though at least they'd remained full and their diminutive size had prevented them from sagging as she'd aged.

No, Mary was well aware that it was her nipples that'd caught the man's attention -- heck, they'd had a similar effect on every man who'd ever set eyes on them! - Like two succulent strawberries perched atop her breasts; they were prominent at the best of times, but once the young man rolled each roughly between his finger and thumb -- that too was something that men had always done! - Mary moaned in way of encouragement as they stiffened and swelled even further.

"I want those beauties pointing in my direction; are you ready to fuck her yet Carl?" While the blonde boy didn't reply, he did withdraw his cock from Mary's mouth, pull her back onto her feet, then having turned her around, he pushed Mary forward; only three seconds, but Mary was now knelt on the bench facing backwards and the black youth had dropped to his haunches to engulf her left nipple in his mouth.

Mary now felt the cool night air caressing her bum as the blonde man -- Carl? -- hoisted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side. That's when the third man finally spoke: "Is Mary wet enough yet? I've brought some lube for her arse, so if her cunt needs a dab too..."

Carl must've signalled his assent and Mary felt a further, sharper, chill from the dollop of viscous liquid being squirted between her legs, before rough fingers smeared it liberally about her pussy lips and across her bum. Given the subsequent ease with which those same fingers penetrated Mary's snatch, the lube probably wasn't necessary for this first assault.

Any vestiges of chill between Mary's legs soon dissipated; Carl's cock nuzzled carefully between her labial lips, then slammed deep into Mary's receptive channel. The heat of this abrupt penetration stoked a fire in Mary's groin that instantly began spreading through her entire body and drew a primeval scream from her lips.

As that dwindled to a bestial groan it was the third voice which chimed in once again "Never mind her tits Wayne, stick your cock in her mouth... another squawk like that and we'll have someone coming to investigate." The black boy was a few seconds in complying and Carl held his position until he had.

When Carl recommenced fucking Mary from behind, he was a little more... restrained; with Wayne's cock now inside Mary's mouth he perhaps needed to be? Nevertheless, those measured strokes had the desired effect on them both, so when Carl unloaded his come deep inside Mary, she was herself already pitching, jerking and gurgling around Wayne's cock in announcement of a climax of her own.

Carl now stepped aside, advising as he did so: "Get in there quick Tony, the dirty mare's ripe for it... I've had my thumb up her arse while I was fucking her cunt." The third guy was quick to comply and the muting effect of Wayne's intruding prick once again proved its worth, quelling another of Mary's primeval screams in the moment Tony's well greased shaft roughly breached her tightest orifice.

It needed three harsh thrusts for Tony to bury himself completely in Mary's reluctant arse. Only once that assault was complete did he pause and allow the lady to recover herself; even Wayne sensed the need to withdraw from Mary's mouth and allow her space to catch her breath. It was Mary herself who put an end the hiatus: A wicked smile, a nod of assent and a whispered "OK, both of you together... but go slowly."

Once again it was Mary who was the first to achieve orgasm, her bowel clenching climax then triggering a like response from Tony. It may too have been the air-rush of her announcing scream vibrating past Wayne's prick which had that ejaculating into Mary's mouth just a few seconds later and the collision of those two powerful streams saw Wayne's cum spray in all directions.

Afterwards it was Carl who began the conversation: "Well Mrs C, we've certainly christened Rex's bench for you." Mary responded with a frail nod of her head, but was still beyond speech: Mary's face, décolletage and breasts glowed red and the semen and her own saliva and sweat which bespattered them all, along with the back of the bench sparkled in the moonlight; meanwhile, twin streams of semen and Mary's own juices were dripping onto its seat from between her legs.

Mary's head slumped against the bench's back in her dissipation and it was then that Mary began to sniffle and cry. Carl's next words were inflected with concern: "Are you OK Mrs C? We didn't mean to... well... not to hurt you."

Mary's head rose and she managed a weak smile through the tears; gesturing toward the commemorative plaque as she replied: "I'm fine, I was just thinking of Rex... It was great... like always... but just not quite the same without Rex watching."

"Yea, I know what you mean, looking over at Rex and seeing his expression while my cock was buried inside you added a certain... something.. But don't fret about that Mrs C, I'm sure Rex's up in heaven looking down on us right now; those doleful eyes, quivering jowls and slavering from his lips, just like always... Rex never cracked a smile, but it was clear that he loved watching you getting fucked every which way."

Mary produced a somewhat wider smile and a more assenting nod of the head, but didn't speak; Carl continued into the silence. "So what about the future Mrs C, will you be replacing Rex, or staying... a single girl?"

Mary's smile was finally complete: "Not a chance, I'm too old to be going through all that malarkey again and it wouldn't be fair, I'd never stop myself comparing him to Rex. Besides, what if he turned out not to be amenable, to my... games? That's hardly the sort of subject you can check-up on in advance...."

Just imagine if he were to come over all protective and attack one of you... even if he were just to begin barking it could get folks coming down here to see what was going on and then where would I be...