All Comments on ''Tis The Season'

by True_Motherfucker

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 4 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So absurd

even for a fantasy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it!! Hoping there will be a followup chapter so we can see what happens with Nicole. Five stars and a favorite point!

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

A really great read, I would love to read a second part to this. Even if it stops here though I think this is one of the better stories I have read on here in a long time. Great writing you got 5 stars from me.

bwmombwmomover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I thought this was going to be a quick, hot little story to get off to, and instead I fell in love with these three. Hope Glenn and Mandy have a nice life so Nicole and Ryan can move in with Jenn permanently!

Kiltie01Kiltie01over 4 years ago
Great yarn

If folk don’t have the balls to put their name to the negative comments the leave they should keep quiet. Great story well laid out. Looking forward to a follow up please

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Really liked it

Good story. Kinda rushed it with the threesome but I like how it all played out. I would suggest finding a proof-reader before posting your next story. You have words in wrong places ("came he" instead of "he came", for example), incorrect words as descriptors ("swore" instead of "sore" or "swollen"). A proof-reader or editor will help to clean up these minor things. Overall, well done. Perhaps a follow-up describing post Christmas and relationships, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please make a part 2

More please more.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Not Erotic

Please take this comment constructively as I believe you are capable of writing a brilliant story if you add a few things.

A great story is nearly always somewhat believable and for that to happen there has to be a seduction or a build up to a realisation they both want each other. Such scenes create sexual tension and excitement. This story lacked both.

Jen had no character at all, she was just an older sex toy for his fantasies. You had her explain her lust and that is not the way to write. Telling the reader what to think is not a good style and you should have written scenes that would have explained her lust. Let the reader use their imagination.

The threesome with Lexa, a sex-worker, had no excitement or eroticism and was just another sex scene. At one point you hinted at her being nervous, but you didn't develop her character.

At the office party, in front of Lexa, Ryan called Jen 'Mom' and there was no reaction from Lexa. That was a big omission and a lost opportunity to develop Lexa's character.

When I got to page seven and you introduced vomit into the story, I lost all interest. That is not at all erotic.

Stories are much better when the characters have developed and the reader can understand their feelings/emotions. For me, sex scene after sex scene without any story development, gets boring very quickly.

Lastly, a technical tip. Reading on an illuminated screen is not the same as reading a page in a book. The combination of long paragraphs and scrolling down a screen cause the eye to flicker downwards and skip chunks of your writing.

Make your paragraphs four, maximum five lines in length. This makes the read faster and more exciting. Just reading this review you will see what I mean about short paragraphs.

I hope you take this constructively and feel free to comment on my work.

Dom.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
Next chapter please

Please write Another chapter to finish the story

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
100% big time please another chapter

this was a great story. we hope that you make at least another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue with Chapter 2. I would love to read more about the developments.

There's Nicole's and Jen's adventures in the office, Jen and Ryan becoming less and less caring about hiding their secret from Glenn (if you want, maybe Glenn can begin to suspect something's wrong, eventually discovers the secret and becomes a cuckold, but unable to do anything about it without jeopardizing his career and pay), Ryan's adventures in college, his graduation, and his job career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of the best new stories I've read lately. Keep the good job going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story so far . Please write more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And in Part 2...?

The sex scenes were great!

Instead of just being a threesome partner, the subplot with Lexa/Nicole caught me by surprise.

But now with the son going back to college and mom trying to help their new friend, what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Excellent thus far. You should consider adding to this story. You had so much information about the future to come. GED, apartment, job etc that adding additional parts to this story should be relatively easy.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
Wow

This was excellent. From start to finish. Hot and surprisingly a little emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To be honest from the second time they met on i was hoping ryan and her became a couple it just seemed right

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
could've been so much better

with more buildup. sigh. nice writing though!

Brandon074Brandon074over 4 years ago
I sincerely hope there's a sequel.

Maybe one were Ryan's mom fucks Nicole with a strap-on dildo while Ryan watches or Nicole gets DPed by both Ryan and his mom. But either way....do DO a sequel to this story.

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2over 4 years ago
I could not stop.....

Stroking and reading non-stop!

What a great story and the emotional and sexual energy is fantastic. I agree with the others. MORE MORE MORE.....

I have been an avid reader here (for years and often daily) and giving this story 5 stars was easy...now how do I give it 10 stars? By writing the comment for you and others to read.

I can't thank you enough for taking the time and energy to write this amazing story. PLEASE do write more.

Thank you,

W

winterstorm00winterstorm00about 4 years ago
Amazing

I usually only like reading stories that are all about the sex and 12 pages was very daunting, but this one was amazing! The characters and emotions kept me reading! I want a sequel, where we finally get to see Ryan and Nicole bareback with Jen watching...

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review

Best I've read so far, nice and long, good story, just hope you follow up with the storyline of getting Nicole's stuff and leave her old place and the strip club behind,

The theres the dad... Glenn, he needs to be caught(with mandy in bed naked) by a private investigator, served with divorce papers, so Ryan, nicole and mom live together , maybe in a cabin with a lake / beach happy as partners.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago

My good that was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please add a further chapter.

Brilliant story

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Really good story! Needs another chapter to tie it all up. Divorce glenn, engagement to nicole, marriage with mom moving to enjoy the benefits of both.

Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite a saga. Way too much over-the-top sex, but an interesting read.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 2 years ago

Loved it, I hated when I get to the end. I want to so much more of Nicole & Ryan as a REAL couple. I saw them getting together from the beginning and was thrilled when it happened. I wanted Ryan to show her the love she’s always needed. With the added spice of Mom/Jen being involved is even so much better. PLEASE let there be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you continue with the story, just don’t screw it up with mom falling in love with Nicole and dropping Ryan,,, that would ruin a great story . I have seen so many that do that in the story lines,,, you developed a relationship with Nicole and Ryan that I feel it coming from the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great love story ❤️!!

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Not into novellas, but that was shit hot!! No dialog sparring with endless stupid phrases, just some hardcore incest interspersed with some juicy hetero.

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

fuck, shit, I loved this work, my holy god of incest, I came 3 times slowly, my mother's first anal fuck. god what a fucking boner he gave me, so detailed, so delicious. thank you for giving me so much horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story, it has lots of great eroticism, side-plots of consequence, character development, and a budding romance of sorts.

More please

Five for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous