All Comments on 'Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 01'

by sdsioux

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hotlead1hotlead1almost 14 years ago
Excellent beginning!

This has tremendous potential for a scintillating series. I would have liked to have seen more descriptive detail and sexy dialogue between the participants, but the overall premise is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well Done

Damn a TIT FUCK CONTEST? Where do we sign up? I just love tit fucking my wife she is build for it too 38DDs. However I dont just cum on her tits when we do it. I like to aim at her mouth and shoot my pearl white load across her beautiful face and into her hair, and have the last to surges land between her jiggling tits. Wow that sounded so good I'll have to do that tonight. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to you next chapter.

BXGemini20BXGemini20almost 14 years ago

Great story. I hope to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WOW ! - That would be an awesome experience for sure ! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice intro story! Definitely a 30,000-foot view of a lengthy titty-fucking adventure, but can't wait to read about the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me of my own first titty-fuck! I'll have to write that story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersdsioux@sdsioux
I'm retired and love to write erotica stories. I love big tits best but like a wide range of sexual acts. I retired from a long career in photography due to a stroke I've recovered from. I wrote reviews for classical music for years, a company called Naxos. Movie music starte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES