Tit Play - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss, mommy!" I giggled, feeling a strange thrill from uttering those words in this sexual context. Kinky me. Giggling I stretched myself out across her upper thighs--thoroughly enjoying the sexy feel of her stockings and the heat of her crotch emanating up against my belly.

She pulled my tiny T-shirt miniskirt up to completely expose my panty-clad ass. And my tits, my erect nipples straining against my T-shirt, rubbed against her opposite thigh.

She gave me a couple little whacks! on my butt making my cheeks jiggle, the sensation travelling to deep inside my pussy. She fondled my ass, then gave me a couple more slaps, a little harder this time. She kept alternately fondling my butt and slapping it until I thought I'd go out of my mind. I could feel my ass turning red... and the heat stoking my pussy's fire ever higher--and my panties ever wetter.

"Ummmmmmommy, mommmy, mommmy," I moaned.

I couldn't help it. I began fucking my crotch against her sexy leg like a horny dog. She lifted my T-shirt mini skirt over my head and off. Then she sucked my throbbing nipples as if she were trying to rip them out of my chest--making me fuck her thigh all the harder.

Her sucking of my tits made such lewd, slurping sounds, and felt so-o-o fucking good I almost came from it.

Finally, she said, "Okay, sweetie, I guess you're wet enough. You can stand up now."

"Yes, mommy," I said.

She helped me to my feet and had me stand between her legs, her sexy warm thighs pressing tightly against my knees as I looked down on her sexy body and just drooled.

"Such a sweet little cutie you are," she said as she toyed with my tits through my T-shirt mini. She tweaked my aching nipples between her forefinger and her thumb. And then she clamped her mouth over one of my breast and began sucking on it right through my shirt, as if trying to draw my entire tit into her mouth.

After doing both tits like that and leaving heavy lipstick marks on my T-shirt mini, she flicked both my nipples with her long, sexy tongue, then said, "Now would my little sweetie like to play with mommy's tits?"

"S-s-s-sure. I mean, yes, mommy."

She had me sit straddling one of her thighs and facing her. I buried my face in her cleavage while fondling and kissing wildly.

While I gorged myself on her tits, she alternately played with mine and slapped my ass. And all the time she talked dirty to me, mommy daughter incest stuff--which I thought was nice and kinky."

"That's a good little girl," she said. "Go ahead and fuck your hot cunt against mommy's thigh. Mommy'd love to see her little girl have good hot sex fun."

With her encouragement I fumbled at the remaining buttons on her blouse, undoing them so I could get at her now naked tits. With her tits fully exposed I immediately began sucking on her hugely erect nips.

She moaned with pleasure and murmured "Oh, my sweet little baby girl, you make mommy feel so fuckin' good. The way you're suckin' on me. Mommy just loves that."

Then she made me stand up and while sucking on my titties again through my T-shirt she reached a hand under my skirt to play with my pussy. "Ummmm, such wet little panties my little sweetie has. Let's see how wet they are." And with that she slid my panties down my legs and had me step out of them.

Looking me in the eye she sniffed my panties while her free hand rubbed her own cunt. Then, using both of her hands to hold my panties in front of her face she began licking at the huge wet spot in the crotch of my undies--while continuing to look me in the eye, the sexual hunger in her eyes stabbing my soul clear to my feet.

And that just totally drove me fuck crazy because it was almost like she was licking my pussy for real... except she wasn't which just made me all the hornier and hungrier.

Then she rubbed my wet panties on her erect nipples as if she were masturbating them. And all the time she purred, licked her lips, and talked dirty to me while looking me in the eye. And she just kept driving me hornier and hornier, and crazier and crazier.

"Now, see how wet you are, your horny little cunt you." She rubbed my soaked panties all over my face with one hand while the other reached down between my legs to tease my horny, dripping pussy again. Then she stuffed my cunt-stained panties in my mouth and said, "go ahead, sweetie, taste your own horny cunt stains on your panties. See what a naughty little slut you are."

"Ngggggg," I moaned with my panty-stuffed mouth, nodding my head up and down in agreement.

"Now, would my little sweetie like mommy to lick her pussy to show her how good it can feel?"

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned with my panty filled mouth while nodding my head up and down almost violently in my frustrated need.

She got up from the bed, and holding my hand walked me over to the large easy chair with arm rests. She sat down on it and then motioning with her hands, said, "Stand up here on the arms of this chair so mommy can see your pussy better."

With that she grabbed my ass and helped me up onto the chair. I placed my feet on the arms of the chair and as she leaned back against the back of the chair I scooted forward until my crotch was only inches from her face. Her hands still on my ass she pulled me closer as her long, hot tongue slithered out from betwixt her lips to lick my slit up and down teasing my clit with each up stroke.

"Ngggggggg, mommy fuckkkkk!" I moaned as I quivered all over with pleasure.

My knees suddenly so weak I almost fell. I braced my hands against the wall for support and mashed my cunt into her face as her tongue fucked deep inside me reaching and rubbing on the length of my "G-spot."

searching for my G-spot and her nose was rubbing on my clit. I sucked hard on my panties letting my own girl-taste fill my whole being while imagining that I was eating out another girl... or more precisely the hot "play mommy" who was eating me out. And that thought led to me fantasizing I was eating my own real mom out while tasting my own cunt juices. And, that forbidden thought sent such tingling sensations throughout my whole body that I came instantly.

My knees really gave way this time, but Vera, with her firm grip on my ass, pressed my crotch so hard into her face that I couldn't fall. Still bracing myself against the wall, I just quivered for several moments while she sucked and licked my slit almost dry.

Only then did she let me collapse down to her lap. I curled up on her lap like a child and rested my head against her bosom while she stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

Her sweet nothings gradually become more erotic... and then incestuous, talking about mother daughter sex fun making me all horny again. I started nursing on her huge tits enjoying teasing her inch-long nipples with my lips and tongue while she began to stroke my pussy.

Then she asked me, "have you ever eaten out another girl or woman?"

"N-n-no," I said, almost afraid to admit my lack of experience.

"Have you ever fantasized about it?"

"Sure."

"Would you like to learn how to do it?"

"Sure."

"Well, I've got some nice movies that'll show everything you need to know about having nice hot sex with another woman."

She had a DVD player in her bedroom with a large flat screen on the wall. The movie she played for me was a Mother-Daughter film with several scenes. I curled up on her lap again as we watched the movie. As if the erotic movie didn't make me all horny again, she continued playing with my tits and cunt while we watched the movie, making me really sex crazy again.

When the movie was over and I was practically writhing in her lap from my renewed horniness she whispered hotly into my ear: "Would my little sweetie want to lick mommy's pussy now just like the naughty daughters in the movie?"

"Oh, God, yes!" I purred.

"Yes what?"

"Yesss mommy, please may I kiss and lick your hot, sexy pussy?"

"You wanna make mommy feel real good?"

"Fucckk, yesssss, mommy may I?"

Holding my tits in both her hands while I was squirming on her lap she laid a wet kiss on the side of my face then drug her hot tongue across my ear. "Get to it then," she said giving my nipples a final flick with her thumbs.

As she released me I got down on my knees between her legs. I started out by fondling, kissing, and licking her thighs while looking up between them, up between her sexy stockings, up under her business skirt... to her glistening, wet cunt.

Hearing her moans of pleasure and watching her play with her own tits while I made love to her thighs sent new waves of pleasure through my own body. Gathering up my courage, I worked my face further up her thighs nudging it just under her skirt, enjoying the rich fullness and sweet softness of her thighs as she squeezed her them against my cheeks. Then, with my face fully up under her skirt, I slipped my hands up under her butt to grasp her big fleshy buttocks firmly, then using them as handholds I pulled my face between the very upper parts of her thighs and clamped my mouth on to her cunt.

"Ngggggggg," she moaned as she squeezed her warm, motherly thighs strongly, like a vice, against the sides of my face almost imprisoning me in her fleshy sex embrace.

At first, kissing her hot, puffy sex lips lightly as I felt her thighs pressing against my face I mashed my nose against her clit and fucked my tongue as far up her cunt as I could, like she'd done me.

She let out another huge exhale of breath and now I felt her hands against the back of my head urging me on while her thighs squeezed me all the harder practically smothering me with her woman's flesh.

"Fucccck, yesssss sweetie, that's a good girl, eat mommy like that, fuckkkk!"

By now I was moving my nose up and down on her hard-on clit while my tongue was fucking in and out of her cunt trying to reach her G spot, my lips loving and sucking on her lips in between strokes.

"Ngggggggg," she moaned while writhing violently in the chair. Somehow she'd slipped her heels off, and now her feet slapped out a spastic rhythm on my butt cheeks.

And then I felt a gush of hot wetness in my mouth as she came for me.

She quivered all over as I slowly brought her down, then she pulled me back up onto her lap and taking my face in her hands she brought my mouth to hers and started fucking my face out with her tongue lapping up all her own cum.

The way she was eating her own cum out of my mouth made me incredibly horny again, especially seeing that I was already horny from eating her out while role-playing mommy-daughter sex with her.

While we were making out and fondling each other and me, so fuckin' horny beyond horny, she popped the big question to me.

"Sweetie, wasn't that fun role-playing mommy-daughter sex?"

"Fuckin' A," I said.

"Would you like to try having sex with your real mommy... I mean to have some real

mommy-daughter incest fun?" She asked me this while twiddling my clit.

"Fuck yeah."

"Why you naughty little girl you." She teased. "You deserve another spanking for thinking those naughty thoughts about your own real mom."

So she bent me over her lap again and slapped my butt until we both got so hot we couldn't stand it anymore... so we did another round of M & D role playing, eating, licking, sucking, and tribbing until exhausted.

Finally, as she was driving me home, she said, "Kayla, I'll arrange something for this Saturday so we can give your mommy a real surprise and you two can have some real mommy-daughter sex while I masturbate to it.

TO BE CONTINUED

12