All Comments on 'Titans Ch. 02'

by OnAndOn_Anon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Even better

It does make more sense. Falling through chaos, that only one would land on the planet.

Thank you onand. For the story and the consideration on posting, but believe me. This is a story worth waiting for (when you've run out of prefab).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

im kind of hoping anna is on planet instead of connected through the astral/dream state only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

More please.

Thank you.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
More please

Deffinitly like to see more of this tale

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again: 5/5

I fully agree with jpz007ahren: this is a story worth waiting for when necessary.

But the other side of the coin is that I can't wait to read more, and more, and......

Keep up the good works!

R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story is fantastic so far. You can always tell it's a great story when you hit a sex scene and consider skipping it for more of the plot (not that those scenes are lacking in any way, I'm just engrossed enough in the story to want that even more).

Happy to wait if it means more of the same quality we've been getting so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HEY HEY HEY

YOUURE WONDERFUL ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Better than just five stars can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the subject matter

Excellent balance of fantasy meets sci fi so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

Love this story, but personally, I'd like to see more "story". You write a great sex scene. No question. But you've created an amazing world filled with potentially very interesting people(?). I'd love to see more of what's going on OUTSIDE of the tent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, love it.

Really looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!!

Please, many of us have been waiting days.... We are starving... More...

bdsmfagbdsmfagover 7 years ago
Great premise and better writing

This is definitely some of the best new material I've seen online lately. I look forwards to more when you share it! You've managed to hit almost all of my interests in one tidy little package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SSssmmokin'...

HOT! I am into, and enjoying, the ride. I am also keenly eager to see where you take us next; please (!) keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And then...

I can't wait for more! Great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving the threesome!

I love love love that the three of them are together. It's so freaking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnAndOn_Anon@OnAndOn_Anon
Amateur author who loves blending genres and ends up writing much longer stories than originally intended. Titans will run for approximately 12 chapters (probably more, see above comment about long stories), at which point a final, complete edition will hopefully be uploaded...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Titans Ch. 01 Previous Part
Titans Series Info