Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
42 Followers

Three hours later, the 'beer' had become four beers, then a couple of cocktails. Both of them weaved their way back to Ashley's house. Lisa was, for the first time since Ashley had met her, smiling and even more amazingly, talking.

"Thanks again for the drinks." Lisa said as they reached Ashley's. There was the smallest hint of a slur to her speech.

"I enjoyed it, enjoyed the drinks and the company. So, ah, you want to get a coffee before you get a cab?"

"Sure, sure." Lisa said and followed her into the house.

It turned out that neither of them actually wanted a coffee. Ashley had to do a bit of a search but she eventually found a bottle of wine she had gotten as a gift about a year back. She never really drank at home so it had just been collecting dust in a cupboard until now. By the second glass, Lisa had progressed from smiling to outright laughing.

"Fuuucck, it's late!" Lisa exclaimed, looking at her phone.

"Yeah, too late to get a cab, not safe. Just crash here tonight." Ashley said. As she said it, she stared at Lisa meaningfully, the smaller woman though didn't seem to be picking up on her friend's intensity. Instead, she bobbed her head and smiled her acceptance.

"Well, you can take the couch here, it's not particularly comfortable. Or, you can come to bed with me?" Ashley said.

Lisa caught Ashley's meaningful look this time and froze like a deer in the headlights.

"It's ok, if it's not something you are interested in, there's no pressure." Ashley said quietly, she slowly moved her hand, running a finger down the length of Lisa's bare forearm. "I like you; I'd like to be with you, but you get to say yes or no. There's no fall out either way".

"I've ne. . . , never been with a woman" Lisa stammered out.

"I didn't think you had. The question is, do you want to, or to be specific, do you want to be with me?" Ashley said. She pulled her hand away and sat, relaxed and comfortable, back in her chair.

Lisa stared at her. Ashley could see how nervous she was, could almost hear the thought's whirling through the other woman's mind. 'Will this fuck up the work in the gym?' Ashley assumed she was thinking. She opened her mouth to assure Lisa it wouldn't when Lisa answered before her.

"Ok, yes." Lisa replied earnestly.

Chapter 4:

12 Months ago.

Lisa choked back a sob as a creaking sound filled the room. The music and laughter from downstairs was still incredibly loud but with the bedroom door firmly closed it was muted somewhat. The sound had definitely come from inside the room.

She raised her head from the pillow and peered around the darkened room. She couldn't really make anything out and the room itself was unknown to her. She didn't know what was shadows and what was furniture.

"Hell.. Hello?" she said softly.

A shadow moved, looming larger at the foot of the bed. It moved closer still, closer, until she could make out the rough outline of a large male.

Present Day:

The two women finished their wine quickly, Ashley because she was horny, hornier than she'd realised when she'd first made the offer to Lisa. It had been totally unplanned. She had started the evening just feeling sorry for Lisa and over the few hours they'd been together she had realised how attracted she was to her. Maybe it was Lisa's obviously submissive nature combined with her fragile good looks...but Ashley wanted to get her to bed as soon as possible. Lisa had bolted back her wine because she was incredibly nervous. She hadn't been with someone in a year and while the idea of being naked with another person opened up a lot of scary feelings for her, she did find herself incredibly drawn to Ashley's confident and apparently caring nature. But another woman? Lisa had never even considered the possibility. Until now. . .

Ashley took Lisa's hand, drew her up from where she was sitting and the couch. As Lisa came to her feet, Ashley kept a hold of her hand, pulling her close, coiling her other arm around the small of Lisa's back until their bodies were locked together.

"Relax, just go with it, tell me if something feels wrong to you or uncomfortable. Ok?" Ashley whispered softly to Lisa as she gazed at the younger woman's wine-stained lips hungrily. She then leaned in the last couple of inches separating them and softly planted a chaste kiss onto Lisa's mouth.

The two of them remained like that for a few heartbeats, then the kiss became deeper as Ashley's needs kicked it. At first Lisa had remained still and stiff, but as the kiss heated up so did she. For the first time in a year, something like desire flickered in her breast. She began to meet Ashley's momentum, adding her own. Lisa's lips parted slightly, her tongue darting out against Ashley's lips and then as the other woman recognised the sensation, Lisa found Ashley's tongue meeting her own.

As they continued kissing, Ashley began exploring Lisa's toned frame with her fingers. She slid her hand down over her ass, cupping it gently, squeezing the woman's pert buttocks briefly before running a hand up her side, up along her torso until her strong fingers met the soft skin of Lisa's neck. Ashley gently stroked the sensitive flesh with the tips of her fingers and then her hand ran to the back of Lisa's head, grasping her long blonde hair as she passionately kissed her, her body pressed hard against Lisa. Lisa gasped into Ashley's mouth in response to the intensity of the other woman's ardour. She marvelled at the strength in Ashley's body.

Lisa found herself giving out a soft sigh of regret when Ashley finally ended the embrace. However, it was just a pause in the action. As Lisa watched, Ashley began stripping in front of her, not seductively, but with a speed that matched her need. A telling glance from the older woman soon had Lisa rushing to copy her, the younger blonde removing the clothing she had borrowed from Ashley a few short hours before. Lisa was now a full-on participant in whatever Ashley decided they both would do. Although she was totally out of her element, Lisa's excitement and need overwhelmed any reluctance she may have felt initially.

When they were both nude, they each took a breath to regard and admire the others physique. Lisa had added some muscle tone from her time in the gym but she still appeared slender and waif like, her long blonde hair falling down past her shoulders, her small breasts topped by very long nipples, flat stomach and smooth legs, a soft down of fine blonde hair at her crotch. Ashley was toned to perfection; her breasts were only a size bigger than Lisa's but with a fuller shape to them. Unlike Lisa, Ashley had chosen to shave her crotch bare and as Lisa examined her closely, she could see the faint sheen of moisture on Ashley's labia which betrayed the other woman's heightening excitement.

They moved in concert to the edge of the couch, Lisa made to sit down and as she did, Ashley hooked her legs up, swinging them onto the couch so that Lisa now lay along its length. Ashley took a knee beside her, she ran her hand along Lisa's body, fingers playing across the small firm breasts. Then she took hold of Lisa's wrists, raising her hands back behind her head as she leaned forward to kiss her again.

"S-Stop, stop, please" Lisa said suddenly, a tinge of panic in her voice causing Ashley to jerk back in surprise, releasing her hold on Lisa.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked puzzled, she had really thought Lisa was enjoying this whole thing.

"Sorry. Sorry. I just hate, I mean I just can't stand being held like that. I can't, you can't hold me like that. Sorry, sorry." Lisa said, her words tripping over themselves.

"Shhh, shhh. It's ok" Ashley said, resting a hand lightly on Lisa's bare thigh. "That's fine, you did the right thing. Honesty is good, it's needed if we want to enjoy the moment."

Even as she comforted Lisa, another piece in the puzzle clicked into place for Ashley. Regardless of her enflamed desire, she knew she had to treat Lisa carefully or the fragile girl would break. Ashley switched her position, moving down to the other end of the couch even as she trailed her hand lightly along Lisa's leg, the touch of her fingers bringing a shiver of delight to Lisa. The fitness instructor crouched at the end of the couch, she gently spread Lisa's legs using the palms of her open hands. As she did it, she stole a quick look at Lisa's face, searching for any signs of tension, but Lisa seemed relaxed and content.

Ashley leaned forward and brushed her fingers through soft, damp, down of Lisa's sex. Slowly, like a cat cleaning itself in the sun, Ashley began lapping her tongue against Lisa's pussy. Each long lick sparked a gentle shiver and moan from the smaller blonde and after a while the glistening labia was becoming coated not just in Ashley's saliva but in Lisa's juices too. As she felt Lisa responding positively to her touch, Ashley began increasing the frequency of her licking along with the depth as well. Ashley maintained her gaze on the younger woman as her tongue began to alternate between sliding over Lisa's clit and pushing in past the outer folds of her pussy. She licked gingerly at the younger woman's slit, teasingly nudging her tongue ever so slightly deeper with each calculated lick. She kissed slowly back out to Lisa's right inner thigh, nipping lightly at the muscular flesh before marking it with her teeth. Ashley decided on a whim to mark the young woman: not knowing if she'd ever get the chance to do so again, Lisa would be sporting Ashley's hickey at least for the next several days. The over-stimulated young woman only continued moaning with pleasure.

"Oh my God" Lisa panted softly. Her own hands had moved to her breasts and she now found herself toying with her nipples as Ashley returned to providing oral ministration to her pussy with skill and enthusiasm.

Ashley paused for a moment and raised her head, flashing a grin towards Lisa.

"Good?" she asked, arching a fine golden eyebrow.

"S'good." Lisa answered with a bob of her head before arching again in pleasure as Ashley resumed her place.

Ashley then worked a couple of fingers into Lisa. She could feel her fingers being gripped by the other woman's tight pussy as it spasmed around the intruding digits. As she worked them back and forth, she concentrated her tongue's attention on the small nub of Lisa's clit. Licking, sucking and every once in a while, grazing it with her teeth, Ashley rode the tremors and jerking convulsions of the slender blonde's body as she caused her to orgasm once and then once again quickly afterwards.

She slowed down, bringing Lisa down from the heated state. Lisa's hair was badly tousled, strands of it sticking to the damp skin of her face and neck. Ashley withdrew her fingers, she made a point to lick them clean as Lisa looked on before putting them between her own legs, spearing them into her own bald wet pussy. Ashley enjoyed looking at Lisa, still breathless from her last orgasm, as she frigged herself. There was just something so appealing about her, part of her wanted to dominate and fuck Lisa, part of her wanted to wrap her arms around her and hold her close. Ashley was trying her best to walk a line between those two states. At least for now.

After about a minute, Ashley readjusted herself on the couch, sliding down it, legs akimbo. She heard Lisa give a small moan of pleasure as Ashley's V-shaped position scissored their bodies together. Their crotches meeting, fusing against each other. Slowly, Ashley found herself rubbing her dripping sex against Lisa's. Then she could feel Lisa's small hand taking a grip on Ashley's leg. It was the first overt move the younger woman had made.

Lisa began moving in harmony with Ashley, shimmying her body as she rubbed her pussy back against Ashley's and then shuddering as the combination of the caressing sensation along with the lewdness of the act caused Lisa to orgasm a third time. As Lisa came, Ashley found herself grinding against the softness between her legs. So close, so close. Yes! Ashley began to cum in unison with Lisa, her orgasm had been a long time building and so the release made her groan loudly with the pleasure.

They remained locked like that for a while, soft, imperceptible motions from each woman continuing to rub their crotches off of one another as they both luxuriated in the afterglow of the joint orgasm. Eventually Ashley took the lead once again. She disengaged from Lisa and got up to use the last part of the bottle of wine to half fill each of their glasses.

"Let's go to bed." she said, offering the glass to Lisa.

Chapter 5:

12 Months ago.

Lisa screamed. She called loudly for help. She struggled and she fought as best she good.

The music and laughter from downstairs was too loud. Nobody came because nobody heard or nobody cared.

The male, she was sure it was one of her boyfriend's teammates. A large black guy who she hadn't really paid much attention to, she didn't even know his name.

He held her down, easily. So easily. She threw herself about but his strength was prodigious and her frantic thrashing was no challenge to him. One hand was sufficient to hold her in place as the other hand stripped away the bedsheet and what remained of her clothes.

Once he had her naked, he had two hands and a heavy, strong body to pin her to the bed.

He didn't bother trying to cover her mouth, he seemed to enjoy the sound of her pleading, her crying. He almost seemed to match his thrusts to the beat of her cries. He was large and the force of his entry hurt her almost as much as the emotional and psychological pain of the assault. Thankfully he hadn't lasted long, but every thrust and grunt from his lips had frightened and sickened her to her core.

He left. She lay on the bed silent and still. Ten minutes passed before she slowly drew her legs up to her stomach, gut wrenching sobs spilling from her mouth.

Present Day:

Lisa and Ashley were reclining on the bed. Lisa was just staring up at the ceiling, a small glass of water in her hand that she now raised up to take a sip from. Ashley was lying on her side, head supported by one hand, staring at the now silent woman beside her.

"So, after the rape, what happened? You went to the cops obviously?" She asked, a cold stone of revulsion sitting in her stomach as she thought about this gentle woman being treated so cruelly.

Lisa gave a small shake of her head before continuing her story.

"I went to the campus police, they interviewed everyone at the party. Everyone of his friends offered up alibi's. Nobody could swear to seeing anyone upstairs before or after. So, it became my word against his. Once I admitted that the lights were out in the room and that I couldn't be one hundred percent certain in that poor light. Well, that was it then." She shrugged before continuing. "My boyfriend dumped me, my grades suffered, I couldn't concentrate, couldn't sleep. So, I dropped out, moved back home. It is what it is."

Ashley watched as Lisa quickly cuffed away the gathering tears from her eyes. She laid a hand on Lisa's, slowly working her fingers until they were intertwined with those of the small woman beside her.

"No." Ashley said, "It was that, but now, this is what is, this is what matters."

Lisa flexed her fingers in response, still too choked up to answer.

Tithonus Gym and Health Club Part II

Over the next several days, Lisa tended to avoid Ashley as much as possible due to the conflicting feelings within herself. On the one hand, she was drawn to Ashley and wanted very much to be with her. She could see herself with Ashley for the long haul if she were a lesbian. But really Lisa had no idea what being a lesbian actually meant. Was she attracted to females? Well, she was most certainly attracted to Ashley: and she had absolutely adored the things Ashley had done to her body! Ashley had elicited feelings and coaxed orgasms from her body Lisa had no idea she was capable of experiencing.

Still. . .?? Ashley hadn't made any requests for Lisa to reciprocate, which was good because Lisa had no idea how to begin. She'd never thought about or fantasized about having sex with another woman. She'd only ever watched a couple porn flicks with her boyfriend and that had been straight boy/girl stuff. How could she be expected to do to Ashley what had been done to her?

Lisa had been raised in a very conservative Baptist home and knew from the teachings of the Bible homosexuality was a sin. But the way Ashley made her feel was. . . well it felt nothing at all like sin. It felt like love! She felt like she was falling in love with Ashley.

A couple days after her initial love making session with Ashley, Lisa was at Tithonus Gym working out. She was comfortable enough in her workout routine that she needed very little supervision and Ashley had graciously given Lisa her space.

Near the end of her session, Ashley came over to the recumbent bike Lisa was using to finish her workout with some cardio and stopped to speak with her. "I've missed spending time with you these past few days. I hope nothing is wrong or that I've offended you somehow", Ashley said in a soft voice designed only for Lisa to hear.

"Oh Ashley, I've missed you too! It's just that I have all these conflicting feelings and emotions. I don't know what to do." Lisa said.

"How about we go for a drink after I finish up? We can sit and talk it out and maybe I can help you make some sense of things." Ashley offered.

"I'm not sure alcohol is a good decision for me right now." Lisa replied.

"Come to the house and I'll make us some tea and we can hash it out." Ashley offered. "I agree we both need to keep clear heads. My partner Sil -- Silanion Murray is closing tonight so we can leave as soon as you're done with your workout."

Lisa had seen Ashley's partner, Silanion in the gym before but had never actually met her. Sil, as everyone addressed her was a freakishly large black woman that was absolutely ripped. Sil stood about 5'10" or so and Lisa guessed she probably weighed 35 or 40 pounds more than she herself. Muscles bulged from beneath the tiny workout clothes she wore and Lisa had some fears of ever being alone in a room with her. Other gym members gossiped about her penchant for 'vigorous lesbian sex' with various gym members after hours.

Lisa indicated to Ashley that she was just finishing up and Ashley said she'd be right back. In a moment Ashely was back beside Lisa as she completed her cardio on the recumbent bike with Silanion Murray by her side.

"Lisa, I want you to meet my partner here at the gym, this is Silanion Murray. Everyone calls her Sil." Ashley explained. "Lisa and I are going to head out, is there anything you need before we go?" Ashley asked Sil.

"Lisa it's nice to meet you. I've seen you around the gym a few times now and it's finally nice to meet you. I was wondering if my partner was keeping you all for herself." Sil spoke in a rather deep raspy voice, all the while looking Lisa over from head to toe.

From where Lisa sat on the bike, the two women standing around her seemed incredibly large, both being bodybuilders and considerably taller than Lisa. Sil had a look of desire on her face as she continued to appraise Lisa.

"It's n- nice to meet you too." Lisa said blushing at the thought that Sil might be aware of hers and Ashley's sexual encounter. "I've enjoyed the gym and look forward to continuing to work on my fitness goals." Lisa mumbled while avoiding eye contact.

Ashley was not oblivious to Sil giving Lisa a desirous appraisal and made it clear they were leaving together. "Sil, Lisa and I are leaving now. I'll see you tomorrow at the usual time." Ashley told Sil with more than a little impatience present in her voice.

Intoblack
Intoblack
42 Followers