Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had hoped to study medicine in school, but after her rape her plans had changed. She was now somewhat adrift with her only goal seeking revenge on the two men that had so betrayed and damaged her that night at the frat party. She had the name of her date that had forsaken her to the football player that had actually committed the rape and was sure of his identity as well. Lisa admitted to Ashley that she didn't actually have a plan yet, but she was committed to getting even. She explained to Ashley, her goal wasn't just to get even with the two of them, but to surpass their heinous act. "I'm planning to get ahead." Lisa said with dogged determination showing in her voice.

"You mean you are looking for justice right, not revenge?" Ashley said, more than a little taken aback by Lisa's switch in character.

"Sorry, yes, I meant justice of course." Lisa replied but without the conviction of her earlier words.

Ashley thought the conversation had gotten too dark and was interested in putting a lighter touch on the evening. She began caressing Lisa's arms and torso, planting soft kisses on her neck and face. Soon enough Lisa gave up trying to continue the conversation and began returning Ashley's affection.

Kisses and caresses became more arduous and soon Ashley disentangled herself from Lisa's body. "Wait a minute, I want to get something." Ashley said.

Ashley went to her closet and retrieved a box from inside. Opening it she began rummaging through the contents which Lisa couldn't see. Shortly, Ashley removed a long object that looked like it was made from latex.

Bringing it over to the bed, Lisa quickly saw for herself the double headed dildo, purple in colour that Ashley held in her hands. The device was about 16 inches long and it was shaped like a man's penis. The only difference was one end was much fatter than the other. It started out about an inch in diameter at one end and grew to about twice that size at the other.

Ashley had chosen this particular toy due to its size. Knowing from experience how snug Lisa's vagina was and not wanting to hurt her, Ashley thought this was a great compromise for them both.

Ashley proceeded to give Lisa's quim a few long slow licks before spreading her labia and placing the small end of the dildo at the entrance to the baby dyke's pussy. Ashley continued to work on providing oral attention to Lisa's clit while rubbing the small penis end against her opening ensuring she was well prepared to receive the toy.

"You have the cutest little pink pussy I think I've ever seen." Ashley said as she continued to run the head over Lisa's pussy. "Tiny and perfect, just like the rest of you." Ashley cooed.

Once assured Lisa was well prepared, Ashley began inserting the small end of the fake cock into Lisa's tight opening. Lisa began to moan from want and need as the older dyke continued to lick and probe her opening.

"You want me to fuck you sugar?" Ashley whispered.

"Yes." Lisa moaned.

"Then ask me nicely." Ashley instructed her.

"Oh, please fuck me Ash." Lisa begged.

Ashley positioned her body in front of Lisa, crossing her legs over the younger woman's and began to rub the fat end against her own drooling gash.

Lisa, now wide eyed watched as the purple invader slipped between her folds and began to disappear inside her body. Ashley began to move her pelvis towards Lisa making the cock penetrate both women. Soon the entire length was embedded in both women and Ashley led the effort of grinding and thrusting her cunt towards Lisa.

Lisa soon had the rhythm as both women climbed the mountain towards their climax.

"Oh Ashley, I feel so full." Lisa moaned.

"Harder!" Ashley directed. "Fuck me harder!

Ashley grabbed Lisa's thigh and pulled their bodies closer together. With her other hand she began stroking her clit.

Lisa had never been so full. In her limited sexual experience, she had never even considered the possibility. The fake cock was pressing against her cervix as she renewed her effort, fucking her sexy girlfriend has hard as she could.

Ashley continued rubbing her clit and tugging on Lisa's thigh in an attempt to get more latex cock inside them both and give her a much-needed climax.

Just as Lisa's strength was about to give out, she feels Ashley begin to cum, squeezing the fake cock even tighter and starting to moan. "Argh, I'm cumming! Oh, God!" Ashley's fingers are flying over her highly inflamed clit, spreading her copious juices over her entire crotch. "Oh God!" Ashley screams and this display pushes Lisa over the edge. She too begins to cum.

After regaining her strength and allowing her breathing to return to normal, Lisa disengages herself from the double headed dildo and gently withdraws it from her lover. She bends forward and gently licks the instrument of their pleasure tasting Ashley's juices. Both lovers recognize this as a turn of events. It has always been Ashley as the one who initiated sex. But this time, Lisa cannot control the desire to taste more of the older woman's nectar. As the cock slides out, more pours forth and Lisa quickly licks and sucks it into her mouth, savouring the taste as well as the texture of the liquid.

"That's it, good girl, good, nice, lick me, Lisa." Ashley moans. "Lick me up princess, do you like tasting my pussy?"

Lisa wasted no time in complying with Ashley's wishes as she pulled the fake cock out and tossed it aside. She pushed Ashley's legs wider apart and using her thumbs opened the outer lips of her lover's vagina. "Yes! Oh yes. I love to taste you! I dream of you and smell you on my breath, on my clothes and on my body when you're away. Your sweet cum tastes like coconut ambrosia!" Lisa exclaims.

"Oh Lisa, give me that long, long tongue baby! Lick me to my core! I want your tongue now." Ashley cried.

Lisa did her best to please her older lover, licking her juicy cunt from top to bottom and then settling in on her open channel for an extended time. She tasted the delicious cream starting to flow again. As soon as she'd cleaned up all that was there, Lisa began tonguing Ashley's clit hoping to cause her to produce more.

"Oh my God Lisa, eat me! Lick me, my sweet princess! Take all of it!" Ashley cried out while tossing her head side to side and reaching to pull Lisa's face even tighter against her leaking cunt.

Lisa put two fingers inside her lover and curled them to stimulate Ashley's G spot.

Lisa too felt her pussy begin getting excited from the simple act of pleasuring her lover. She placed her other hand over her opening and began frigging herself with abandon.

"I'm cumming! Oh Gawd, don't stop sugar, put that long tongue in me! You're making my toes curl! Arrgh, oh, oh, shit! That's good!! Arrrgh! God that's good!" Ashley cried out.

Lisa too begins to orgasm from the taste and excitement of pleasing her girlfriend, her sobs of joy and release muffled by Ashley's pussy. Her body twitches involuntarily as she climaxes.

"Oh, ugh, damn, no I can't take any more Lisa" Ashley moans as she pushes Lisa away slightly from her over-stimulated sex. "Let me rest princess" Ashley begins to regain her breath and compose herself while Lisa uses her tongue to tidy up the area around Ashley's sex.

Lisa was somewhat surprised that she too was able to cum simply by licking and pleasing her lover, but she too had a very pleasant orgasm.

Ashley pulls Lisa up from her resting place between her legs and wraps her arms and legs around the younger woman. "Oh, my Lisa! What came over you sugar?" Ashley asks.

"I just wanted to make you feel good Ash, it makes me feel good to give you pleasure." Lisa answered. "I came just from satisfying you. I did satisfy you, didn't I Ash?" the shyness reappearing on Lisa's face as they both return to a more normal state.

"Oh my God, yes! Yes, you did! I don't believe I've ever cum so hard with you before" Ashely responded enthusiastically.

The two lovers snuggled together whispering sweet words to each other until sleep overtook them both.