Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 05

Story Info
Lisa is branching out, meeting new people.
4.1k words
4.38
5.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers

"Come on in Little Bit. Let's get you settled, and you can take a shower while I rustle us up some food. Okay?"

After a short drive Jackie had pulled her pickup into the drive of a beautiful Craftsman Style home in an upscale neighborhood a few miles north of the gun range.

The house was set back about 50 yards from the street with a beautifully manicured lawn and pleasing landscaping. Crepe myrtle trees lined the drive and were in full bloom this time of year. The flower beds were neatly arranged, and each contained a variety of plants, which provide color to the yard throughout the year.

With a semi-circular drive, an attached garage and another larger unattached garage behind and to the side of the main structure, the visage one got was a home better suited to a large family rather than a single person, living alone.

Inside the house presented a view much like that of the outside of the house; everything tastefully chosen to present an appearance of upscale domesticity. Traditional furnishings in solid cherry or walnut from Pennsylvania House, Bernhardt or Drexel filled each room Lisa entered. Most rooms featured Queen Ann styles which is one of Lisa's favorites.

"Your home is beautiful Jackie!" Lisa exclaimed. She was quite surprised given Jackie's military background that the home and furnishings would exude such a feminine flair.

"Thanks, Little Bit. Follow me and we'll get you settled into your own room for the night, and you can grab a shower. I have some things you can wear for the evening."

"Oh, Jackie! You have been so wonderful to me. How can I ever repay your kindnesses?"

"Don't worry about any of that. I'm looking forward to having you as a guest in my home for the evening. Don't forget to call your girlfriend and let her know where you are, okay?"

"I will," Lisa replied. Her response was far more positive than she felt. She really wasn't looking forward to the conversation she knew she had to have with Ashley.

Ashley had hurt her feelings at the tattoo shop and brought much uncertainty into the relationship. Plus, the cavalier way Ashley had shared Lisa with the women at Tabitha's party gave Lisa much to think about. She really wasn't sure where things stood with the two of them and wasn't mature or confident in herself to the point she felt she could confront Ashley about it.

Jackie showed Lisa a beautifully furnished bedroom with an adjoining bath, ensured the young woman had plenty of towels and went in search of something for Lisa to put on after her bath.

Lisa retrieved her phone from her purse and realized she had missed a number of calls. There were 5 missed calls from Ashley, two from Tabitha and one from a number she didn't recognize. She had several messages too, but decided to get on with the business at hand; call Ashley first. Better to deal with the worst chore the soonest and then call Tabitha. She'd get her messages later.

Ashley picked up on the second ring and quickly began to assault Lisa with questions.

"Where have you been? I've been worried half to death. You told me you'd see me after lunch and now it's past dinner time. What the hell, Lisa!" Ashley was nearly out of breath.

"Wait, I'm sorry but some things came up that took longer than I expected," the young woman began.

"Sorry! Sorry, my ass! Do you know how worried I've been? How worried everyone is? Where are you?"

"I'm with my instructor, my pistol instructor, Lisa begins again to explain.

"Pistol instructor! Why do you need a pistol instructor? Who is this pistol instructor person anyway and why have I never heard about him?"

"Er, it's a, my instructor is a she. She's been giving me instruction and help with my firearm for a few months now. Her name is Jackie, Jackie Sharp," Lisa explained quickly hoping she wasn't raising more questions than she was answering.

"What the fuck are you doing with guns, Lisa? Are you out of your mind? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of. You need to come home now!"

"Stop yelling at me! Calm down, I have reasons for doing this, Ashley." Lisa explained.

As she was just coming into the bathroom to let Lisa know dinner was almost ready and to give her the clothes she'd found, Jackie could only hear one half of the conversation, but could tell there was some kind of argument going on.

"Look, I'll see you sometime tomorrow at the gym. Try and calm down and I'll explain more when I see you, okay?" Lisa tried to reason with Ashley.

"See me tomorrow! What the fuck Lisa? Are you fucking this woman?... your pistol instructor, are you fucking her?"

"What do you care Ashley? You sure didn't mind me fucking your friends the other night at Tabitha's, what's your issue with Jackie?" Lisa almost shouted into the phone. "You didn't have a problem with me fucking your friends, so why do you have a problem with me fucking my own friends?" Lisa was on a tare now, incensed that Ashley would be such a hypocrite.

Lisa's pent-up frustrations, frustrations over her parents dying and leaving her so alone, frustration over her rapists never being punished, the women at the gym that subtly made fun of her, even Ashley who Lisa now felt had been patronizing towards her in many ways, had lit Lisa's fuse.

The normally, quiet, reserved, timid young woman was letting it all go and unfortunately, Ashley was on the receiving end of it all.

"Let me tell you something Ashley, you don't own any part of me and I'll do what the fuck I want! Do you understand me? I'm not at your beck and call, there's no ring on my finger and I don't owe you a damn thing!" Lisa fairly shouted into the phone, and emphasizing "you" with every retort.

Ashley was so taken aback she couldn't reply right away, fumbling for a response.

"Well, er, ugh Lisa, you know everyone here was just worried. That's all, I just want to be able to reassure everyone you're okay." Ashley finally responded.

Her retort played off her concern as if it were really other unnamed members of the gym. Ashley didn't want to acknowledge or couldn't acknowledge how much Lisa really meant to her. In truth, she'd fallen head over heels in love with Lisa almost from the start.

"Well, feel free to let anyone who is interested or concerned about my welfare, know that I'm fine and I'll see them when I see them. You don't have to worry about me. I'm great!" Lisa intoned as she disconnected the call.

Almost simultaneously, Lisa collapsed onto the dressing chair positioned in front of the vanity, sobbing hysterically. Her show of bravado over the phone with Ashley having vanished alongside her courage.

Jackie, having heard most of the conversation from Lisa's side moved to comfort Lisa, hugging her and offering words of encouragement.

"Now, now sweetie. Don't cry. I'm here for you."

Reaching for the tissues conveniently resting on the vanity, Jackie grabs several and thrusts them into Lisa's hands.

Hugging Lisa tighter, Jackie again offers words designed she hoped to comfort the distraught white woman she'd befriended.

"It's okay, sugar. It'll be alright, you'll see. Every relationship goes through ups and downs. It's going to be okay. Don't cry Little Bit. Come on now. Let's get you cleaned up and have some dinner. You'll feel better once you've had a shower and some food."

Jackie continued to hug and sooth the forlorn woman and eventually Lisa slowly began to regain some control over her emotions. She blew her nose into the tissues, wiped at her tear-streaked face and looked Jackie in the eyes.

"Thank you so much, Jackie. I don't know what I'd have done today if it hadn't been for you."

"Come on, let's get you bathed and fed. You'll feel a lot better, I promise," Jackie assured Lisa.

She moved to the shower, turning the water on and adjusting the temperature. Returning to Lisa, still sitting on the vanity chair, she makes her stand and begins assisting her in removing the few clothes she had on. When the pale white girl was naked, Jackie helped her into the shower. Jackie couldn't help noticing the bruises on her neck and breasts, remnants of the passionate night she'd shared with those at Tabitha's party.

What really drew Jackie's attention was Lisa's beautiful face, her sweet smile and her soft eyes. Then taking in the expanse of naked white flesh, Jackie's eyes settled on Lisa's perfect C cup breasts with their overly long nipples and puffy areolas. Lisa's beautiful shape, her tiny waist and the gentle curve of her hips, her delectable derriere and then her shapely legs and muscular calves. Jackie had never been all that attracted to white women or men either for that matter, but she felt her heart flutter and a sudden surge of moisture in her vagina. It was obvious that Lisa worked out; probably worked out a lot from the looks of it. Jackie was in lust for this beautiful, demure, white woman, such that her breath caught in her throat.

Before Lisa could notice her distraction, Jackie quickly collected her composure. "I've put a clean wash cloth, body wash and luffa on the tray there beside you. I'm putting fresh towels here on the towel rack. Is there anything else you need sweetie?" Jackie inquired.

"Thank you, Jackie. I'm sorry I've been such a little bitch today." Lisa says as she eyes Jackie ruefully.

"Not another word about it. That's what friends are for. Now let's get you cleaned up and I'll see what I can rustle up for dinner. Okay?"

"Okay." Lisa begins drying her eyes, washing the tears off her face and the smell of sex of the past two days off her body.

<<<<>>>>

After her shower and dinner, Lisa helped her friend cleanup the dishes and put things away before they both adjourned to the den. They'd chatted throughout dinner about different firearms, what Jackie felt were the advantages and disadvantages of each. Jackie had promised to show some of her collection to Lisa in the morning. Now arrayed on the sofa in the den, legs and feet curled up beneath their bodies and a second glass of Francis Coppola, Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 Black Label Claret to sip on, Jackie asked Lisa to tell her more about her rapist and what her plans entailed.

Lisa took a huge breath, held it for a few seconds and slowly let the air escape her lungs. What she was about to tell Jackie, was information she'd never shared with another human but somehow, she knew instinctively she could trust Jackie with this.

"I was set up by my supposed boyfriend, Tommy Wagstaff. He brought me to this frat party, fed me a few drinks and then took me upstairs to have sex. Up until someone else joined us in the bedroom of the frat house, I was fine with what Tommy was doing. I'd been anticipating having sex with him and expected it would happen that night. But when his friends came barging into the room and Tommy didn't do anything to either get them out or protect me... well later on, after I'd been raped; that's when I began thinking this was all just a set up."

"What do you mean, set up?" Jackie asked.

"I knew Tommy was needy. He needed to be liked by the others in his social circle. He'd expressed his feeling that he didn't measure up to many on the team; he was unsure if he'd measure up and he was looking for ways to ensure they had his back. Then I heard rumors this had happened to another girl, similar situation with Tommy seducing a girl and then turning her over to another member of the team. I'm sure that's what happened to me and I'm sure it was all planned out ahead of time."

"Do you know the person that raped you? I mean do you know him by name and are you sure of it?" Jackie asked.

"Oh yes. It was Anton Smith, this huge lineman for the team. The guy is huge, he nearly smothered the life out of me he was so big."

"How do you know it was him that actually raped you?" Jackie asked.

"I was fairly sure during the rape itself. But then after the investigation was over and done with Tommy told me that's who it was. Tommy evidently "owed" Anton something. I never actually learned what Tommy owed Anton, but from what I could gather Anton had some information on Tommy."

"Hmmm, what do you plan to do, Lisa?

"I plan to kill both of those fuckers! Shoot them in the head. Dead. I want them dead!"

"Whoa! Sugar, if you do that, you'll spend the rest of your life in prison, or worse. I think we need to work on a better plan, don't you? Jackie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you walk up and shoot those two, you'll go to prison for the rest of your life, no matter what the provocation."

"No, I mean you said "we", we need a better plan. Are you suggesting you'd help me?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"Lisa, I've been involved in some horrific situations. During my career in the military, my job required me to plan and execute clandestine missions. Plus, even though I'm retired from the service, I still know people. People who deal with this type of shit for a living. Let me give it some thought. Can we shelve this discussion for tonight? I think you need some rest."

"Err, ugh, sure Jackie. I have some more missed calls and messages I need to attend to anyway. I think I'll retire to my bedroom and take care of them before I turn in for the night."

"That sounds like a plan. Do you have everything you need? Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?" Jackie asked with a hopeful voice.

"Thanks Jackie, but you've been so kind to me. I couldn't possibly think of anything else." Lisa responded.

<<<<>>>>

After saying their good nights, Lisa took to the privacy of her bedroom to check her messages. She had a number from Ashley, which she already knew and had dealt with. There were two from Tabitha, wanting to know when Lisa would be available to nurse her swollen tits again and the number she hadn't recognized was from Maria Sanchez, the lovely dominate lesbian from Tabitha's party.

"Lisa, this is Maria. I'm calling to see when you're available to meet with Rachel and me. We think there's some unfinished business between the three of us. Wouldn't you agree?" Maria left the message ending just like that, leaving Lisa to guess what 'unfinished business' she was referring to.

Lisa decided to leave both callers till tomorrow. After the day she'd had she was too worn out to think of appropriate responses to either situation. She was both physically and emotionally drained. She just wanted to crash on the lovely queen size mattress and let the world drift by.

Jackie, on the other hand was still keyed up. She'd never envisioned a white woman as physically attractive and so intriguing with all her personal drama. She poured another glass of wine and sat down with notebook and pencil to give Lisa's dilemma some more thought. She began writing notes to herself on a plan to help the pretty white girl gain revenge on the despicable cretins who had dared to rape her.

<<<<>>>>

Daylight came much too fast the next morning and Lisa's mood was just as dreary as the weather. A cold front had moved into the area overnight, bringing wind and rain and cooler temperatures. Lisa had not slept well as vivid dreams had evidently accompanied the cold front. Her subconscious mind was filled with images of Jaz, Silanion, Ashley and Jackie playing endless mind games with her. Jackie had at one point in her dreams, become an ardent suitor. And then just before they were about to consummate the relationship a loud thunderstorm hit the area around Jackie's house and woke her up. She finally drifted back to sleep only to begin dreaming about her parents.

Lisa's take on her dreams was utter confusion. In her dreams of Jaz and the other women, all of them wanted something from her. Either they wanted sex or they wanted money, or they were aggressively attempting to have her pierced and tattooed. Jackie wanted to bed her as well. What did all this mean? Or did it mean anything at all?

A soft knock on her door drew Lisa's thoughts into focus and she acknowledged the knock. Jackie stepped into her room, looking fresh from the shower dressed in a bathrobe and open toed slippers with a small heel. She looked radiant to Lisa who was still rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Coffee is ready Lil Bit. Are you ready to get up? How did you sleep last night?"

"Umm, a bit restless, I guess. I think all the drama in my life right now has me upset to the point I didn't sleep well." She didn't feel comfortable giving Jackie the details of her dreams as they involved she and Jackie being somewhat intimate.

"Well, I'm sure that's true. Also, I never sleep well the first couple nights in a new space. It takes me some time to adjust to the new bed, the different sounds and the new atmosphere. If you want to get up, the coffee is ready and I was going to start breakfast; nothing special, just some pastries and fruit, okay?"

"Oh, Jackie, that sounds wonderful. Give me a minute to freshen up." Lisa said.

During breakfast, Jackie focused the conversation on Lisa's progress with her gun and what she felt Lisa still needed to work on. She told Lisa, if she wanted to see some of her weapons after breakfast, they'd go to the basement for a close-up inspection. This suited Lisa and they completed the meal.

While Jackie cleaned up, Lisa excused herself and returned the call from Tabitha and also the rather curious call from Maria.

Tabitha picked up on the first ring. "Well, there's my little titty slut! Good morning! I was wondering when I'd hear from you."

"Good morning, Tabitha. I've got some things to do today, so I'm not sure I'll be able to meet up with you."

"Nonsense sugar! You're my little bitty titty slut and I depend on you to keep me satisfied. My breasts are full and I'm not sure my little ones will be able to drain me sufficiently today. Can't you please come by and give me quick relief?"

"Where is your husband? Won't he be a problem?"

"He's away on a business trip and won't be back until Friday. Please say you'll do this for me."

"I'll be by this afternoon, sometime after 3. I'll call before I come by." Lisa assured the distraught mother.

Next, she dialed the number on her phone that Maria had left her message from. It rang several times before going to voice mail. The voice mail message said she'd reached Rachael O'Conner, so evidently Maria had used Rachael's phone to call her. Lisa saved the phone number in her contacts as Rachael and joined Jackie in the kitchen.

"Follow me, Lil Bit and I'll show you some of my collection. I have a couple ideas for you on your choice of weapon as well as what we discussed last night regarding your plan for revenge." Jackie told Lisa as she moved to a doorway in the far corner of the kitchen.

Down a short flight of stairs and the women find themselves in a large room with a fireplace in one end and sliding glass doors leading out to a patio and a pool beyond. About the time they landed in this room, Lisa's phone rang.

She looked at her screen and then to Jackie. "It's Ashley. What should I do?"

Jackie looked at Lisa with a concerned look and replied, "Well, you're going to have to speak with her sooner or later, but if it were me, I'd prefer it to be face to face. But it's your call Lil Bit."

Lisa looked at the phone which was still ringing and promptly silenced the noise by hitting the 'end' button.

"I'm with you now and I don't want to think about her or her drama. While I'm with you, she shouldn't try to disturb me." Lisa stated as she looked at Jackie with a smile and sincere adoration in her voice.

Jackie returned Lisa's smile which caused Lisa to become wet. 'What is happening to me?' Lisa thought. 'Am I developing sexual feelings for this woman... this black woman?'

Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers
12