Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers

"Right this way, Lil Bit." Jackie directed her into a hallway and down the hall to another room, this one filled with guns, and other weapons Lisa didn't recognize.

"I've been thinking about the weapons available to you, women in general as well as seniors that are easier to handle. I've just finished reviewing this 9mm for a magazine I write for and believe it might provide you with a solution." Taking a pistol off the hanger on the wall, Jackie shows Lisa the gun.

"This is new from Smith & Wesson. It's called the 'Equalizer' and it's designed to even the odds between experienced shooters and those with less experience, less strength or those with medical conditions that prevent them from handling most other semi-automatics. The learning curve with this gun is quite a bit shorter than others you've tried, but it has the firepower you want as it's a 9mm. It's 35% less difficult to rack the slide. Here try it," Jackie invites her student to see for herself.

"The gun comes new in the box with three different magazines; 10, 13 and 15 rounds as well as a magazine reloader which saves your thumbs, believe me that alone makes the gun very attractive."

Lisa checks the to ensure the weapon is clear and then pulls the slide back easily. "Wow, that really is a lot easier than both my Colt and my Kimber. Is it that easy even when the clip is in the gun and you're getting ready to shoot?" Lisa asks

"We'll take it to the range with us today and you can try it with live ammo. Another one you were asking about was the Colt Phyton. I think you might find this Taurus Executive more to your liking. It's a wheel gun, so fewer working parts, easier to use, but the number of rounds is quite limited as it only holds 6 shots. It's easier to conceal than the Colt and the recoil is lighter than the 9mm, but still plenty deadly. Why don't we take both so you can get a feel for them and compare them in actual use?"

"Jackie, I don't think I could concentrate on shooting today. With all that's gone on over the weekend with Ashley and the argument we had last night, I really, really appreciate all you've done for me and your kind offer to try the guns, but... "

"Say no more sweetie, I completely understand. Why don't I take you back to get your car and then you can begin to sort out what you need to do to address Ashley or..."

"Would you, please? Jackie, I can't tell you how much you mean to me and all that you've done. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

Jackie looked deeply into Lisa's eyes and recognized the young girl was confused and hurt and very unsure of herself. As much as she desired Lisa at this moment, she knew it was not the time to try and take advantage of her weakened state.

She also wanted to discuss the plan she'd worked on to obtain revenge on Lisa's two rapists. Jackie considered Tommy Wagstaff and Anton Smith equally guilty of the attack. Her plan, should Lisa agree was to wreak vengeance on both young men.

Jackie smiled and gently reached out to Lisa's hair and wiped a stray strand of her long blonde hair away from her eyes. She realized now is not the time. She needed to give Lisa some time, needed to be patient with her at this vulnerable time in her life.

"Not right now sweetie. I've washed and dried the clothes you had on. Why don't you get changed and we'll head over to the range to retrieve your car." Jackie said kindly.

<<<<>>>>

A little more than an hour later, Lisa wheeled into the parking lot of Tithonus Gym and Health Club, looking to settle some things with Ashley.

To be continued...

Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers
12