Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best-tasting pussy flavored sushi I've ever had," Carl said as he stood to move towards my head at the other end of the table. I could see his chin glistening with a mix of prawn and pussy juice.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Carl asked and I nodded.

Carl bent over my head to pick up a slice of salmon with his teeth and brought it to my mouth. I took it and our lips touched briefly.

"I forgot the soy sauce!" Carl exclaimed, and felt his tongue swipe down my neck to pick up the sauce with his tongue.

We French kissed, tongue dueling and I felt the flavor of the soy sauce burst into my mouth. He repeated this a few times, alternating between feeding me with the sushi, and feeding himself.

Logan moved between my legs, and I felt him remove the cucumber sticks from my ass, swipe them against the sauce on my thighs, and ate them. I moaned every time I felt his lips on my butthole and went back to tongue my hole after he ate the cucumbers.

"I loved me some cucumbers and ass!" Logan said.

Becky moved to the shrimps and caviar on my crotch, naughtily tonguing them before taking them into her mouth.

Myra and Aston slurped and sucked on the tuna and salmon slices on my ribcage. I watched their chins glisten with the fish juices and sauces.

"I'd love cheese, olives, and grapes please...and some crackers," I asked Carl.

Carl went to feast on my navel. I felt his lips, teeth, and tongue nip and tease that area, and I tried not to squirm. He brought over some of my requests with his mouth, kissing and feeding me. He took some crackers from around my breasts, his tongue taking a swipe at my breasts, making me moan. He licked at my nipples, getting some jam on his mouth, and French kissed me to let me have them.

Everyone kept shifting positions as they fed, with Carl feeding me every so often with his mouth to keep me distracted and from getting ticklish.

"Dessert time!" Logan exclaimed as they had finished all the food on my torso and moved to feed on my arms. Logan and Becky ate the fruits and honey on my left arm, while Aston and Myra ate on my right. I squirmed more, being ticklish once again. My hips start shifting to give my body some distraction from the sensations of mouths and tongues on my arms. Carl stood and was gone for a few seconds, coming back with something in his hand.

"I'm wanting a different kind of sweet dessert, and this will distract you from the tickles," Carl said naughtily, sitting between my legs once again.

I looked at his hand and saw a long, thick, slightly bent-looking banana.

"I don't know, Carl. I want to get stuffed, but I'm not sure that will fit," I warn.

He opened my pussy lips to find my pussy already drenched and dripping.

"According to your pussy, this dessert of mine will fit just fine." He assured me.

I relaxed as he started tonguing my pussy, sucking on my clit, and pushing his tongue into my tight hole. I moaned and raised my hips as I felt my body heat up. He slowly pushed the tip of the banana in, pushing in and out, gradually going deeper each time. I felt the ridges of the banana skin inside my pussy, adding to the sensation, and I felt myself dripping some more.

"You almost took the whole banana in your pussy," Carl said as he took the whole banana out and showed everyone how wet and glistening it was. "Now this is the nectar I want," he said as he licked the length of the banana, taking my juices into his mouth.

Everyone kept eating but kept their eyes on Carl who peeled the banana and slowly pushed it back into my pussy. Feeling the mouths on my arms, the velvety feel of the banana in my pussy, and Carl's tongue licking at my juices set me off and I came. I saw stars behind my eyes and stopped breathing for a moment. Carl took the banana out, and my cum was dripping from its tip. I watched as Carl took a bite of the cum laced banana and I marveled at the look of pleasure on his face. He pushed some of the banana into my pussy again and fed me some.

"Taste how sweet you are," Carl said.

I tasted myself on the banana and felt my pussy release more cum, wetting the table.

Carl repeated the process and pushed the banana into my pussy again, before eating the rest. Afterward, he raised my pussy to his mouth and feasted on my juices. My pussy squirted more as I came again. Logan and Aston gently held on to my arms to keep me still.

Everyone was quiet for a moment as I came back down to earth. Then everyone cheered.

"That was a darn good breakfast, ladies!" Aston exclaimed.

I just burped and everyone laughed.

"I'm all sticky! I'm going to go for a swim!" I said.

"I'll join you!" Carl said as we moved to the back of the boat to swim in the ocean.

Logan and Aston said they'd join us after they supervised Becky and Myra in cleaning up the mess they had made. Everyone laughed.

We spent the next few hours swimming and playing in the water or chit-chatting on the boat.

As mid-afternoon approached, we prepared to go back to Phuket.

Carl started the engines, pulled up the anchor, and soon we were underway.

If everything went as planned, we would get back to Phuket by early evening.

The trip back to Phuket was gorgeous. The sun was low in the sky when we left and later as we approached Phuket, it began to sink into the horizon. It's hard to describe the fiery ball that was eaten up by the ocean and all the colors that emanated from its mass and how different shades joined with the small islands jutting out from the sea. It was one of the most picturesque scenes I had ever witnessed.

As we approached the Marina in Phuket, Carl called the dockmaster to make sure they were prepared to take us in. Carl docked the boat with the help of the dock staff. We gathered our things and got off the boat.

When we got off the dock, there were some sad faces. We reminisced about the great times that we had. I told everyone to cheer up and that the memories would live on as well as some of the funny moments. Also, that we would do this again and we would continue to see each other.

After a while, we departed and headed back to our places. Carl and I got to our room completely exhausted as usual. We sure knew how to pack a lot into a day.

We crashed early falling asleep in what some might say was a corny spooning position. It might be boring, but it was sure cozy.

Chapter 27 - Frolic

I opened one eye and could see through the gap in the curtains that I had woken up late. It was bright outside already. Carl had managed to get up without waking me, but I smelled the coffee brewing and think he hadn't been up long too. I felt the bed dip beside me and saw the steaming mug of creamy coffee right before my eyes.

"Just in time," Carl said softly with a smile as I took the mug and he bent down for a morning kiss.

"Thank you. It's like we've synchronized waking, brewing, and sipping coffee in the mornings," I replied as I kissed him back.

"We only have a couple more days here. I'm not sure I want this holiday to end," he said.

"Me too!" I sigh feeling a little sad.

"What do you want to do today?" Carl asked.

"How do you feel about going on a short hike? I hear there is a short hiking trail from Patong beach that we could take leading toward a more isolated beach. Lots of spots for naughty frolicking?" I asked and looked at him, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"We could naughtily frolic right here!" Carl teased.

"It'd be more thrilling outside with the risk of getting caught!" I counter, and he laughed agreeing that my idea was better.

We had a quick breakfast, and I packed us some drinks, fruits, and some grabables to eat in the backpack.

We had the hotel taxi drop us off at Patong Beach. It was a sunny day, but not too hot as there was a breeze blowing, and clouds would occasionally bring a respite from the sun. Considering that it was a weekday, I thought there was a considerable crowd on the beach, with boats and jet skis whirring in the distance. I grabbed Carl's hand and led him south of the beach, following a path according to the directions the hotel staff gave me.

We passed through some resorts as we walked, noticing that the structures were getting farther away from each other. Lush greenery and large granite boulders filled up the spaces in between buildings. The path started to go up a short but steep incline, and suddenly all that we could see were boulders and greenery on both sides.

"I feel like we're heading to Alice's rabbit hole! I hope this is the right direction," I say as I lean against a boulder to catch my breath, feeling the blood rush to my head.

"I know where I'd like my head...in the hole of a very naughty rabbit!" Carl said, looking at me intently as he approached me with a look in his eye. "Take off your shorts."

"What? Here?" I was startled and my whole body seemed to blush.

"No one's here...we're well hidden. And we'd hear people huff and puff on the way here before they ever see us," Carl replied, his hands going to the fastening of my shorts.

I help pull my shorts and panties down and off, feeling a little self-conscious. I tried to cover my pussy with both hands but, Carl just moved them aside. He knelt in front of me and said, "My other head will have to wait, I want to feed."

Before I could ask him what he meant by that, he lifted one of my legs and let it rest on his shoulder, and moved his head towards my pussy. I felt his breath on me, and as he took a deep breath, I held mine.

"Hmmm. I love the way you smell." Carl said before I felt his mouth kiss my pussy lips. He continued like that, smelling me, giving my pussy chaste kisses all over.

"Please...," I beg as my hands caressed his hair.

"What is it you want, Angel? Say it," he said, as his fingers spread my pussy lips.

"I want you to eat me, please," I replied, trying to get his head closer to my pussy.

In an instant, I feel Carl's open mouth back on my pussy, teeth lightly grazing my clit, as his tongue licked and caressed my folds and clit. "I love the way you taste," Carl said before his tongue plundered my hole.

I gasp and moan, my pussy leaking out more juices to feed Carl's hungry mouth. He sucked on my clit, and I let out a strangled scream as I came all over his face, drenching him in my cum. He fed continuously, tonguing and sucking until he cleaned it all up.

We heard some people coming up behind us, and Carl quickly stood to put my shorts on. Then, he leaned against me as if we were just making out and kissing when a few hikers passed. They paid us no mind. He discreetly held my panties in his hand and wiped his cum drenched face clean with them.

"You won't be needing this today," Carl declared as he pocketed them. I shook my head in disbelief, and we both laughed as we proceeded with our hike.

We went some distance ahead towards the top of a hill, passing an occasional hiker or two. The trail was rarely used now since they built a concrete road providing vehicle access to the cove on the other side.

We reached the top of the hill and had to stop to take in the sight.

To our right were a grove of trees, butting up against a rock wall. To our left is the most amazing view. Blue skies dotted with round cottony clouds. Sparse palm trees line the edge of the cliff, perfectly framing the view of the blue-green jeweled hue of the ocean and the powdery white cove below.

"Wow! The view is amazing from here! You did well insisting on this hike," Carl said, as he stood on the edge of the cliff, looking at the scenery. The sun was hitting his face at an angle, a breeze rustling his hair. I fished out my phone from the backpack and took a photo of him looking out into the water. I thought it was a good photo and would be a good souvenir of our time here.

"I like this look you have here," I said, as I show him the photo. "This view is worth the hike, I love it."

We stood there at the edge for a few moments side by side, just taking in the sight while also catching our breaths.

"There's another view I'd like to look at and capture," Carl said as he looked down at me, his hand taking my phone from my hands. "Time for me to feed you."

He sat me down on a low rock before him, and with his other hand, he opened his shorts and took out his already hardening cock. My mouth watered at the sight and smell of him, and I licked my lips.

"Are you hungry for this, Angel?" Carl asked, and I nodded, looking up at him. "Kiss it. Suck it. Feed on it," he instructed.

I worriedly looked around, before reaching out to cup his heavy balls, and licked the tip of his cock. I moaned at his taste, musky and slightly salty from sweat, and the explosion of flavor teased my taste buds.

"That's it. Don't worry about other people. Concentrate on us, here and now," he said, as he coaxed my lips open and fed more of his cock into my mouth. I looked up at him as I started to slowly suck more of his cock in my mouth, and I blushed as I see him capturing this moment with my phone.

He was so hard, and I loved how he filled my mouth up. My lips wrapped tight around his cock, feeling every vein and crease as he gently thrust in and out. My hand massaged his balls as my tongue shot out to massage his thrusting cock.

I heard some people approach at a distance, and I panicked and tried to move and stand. Carl held me still by gently grabbing my hair and keeping me in place, his cock going deeper in my mouth. I feel his cock twitch, and I taste some pre-cum leak out of his cock, and I moaned and swallowed it.

"Relax, Angel. Let them see. Your back is to them. You know how I love it when people watch me, watch us, watch you pleasure me. I'm close, Carl said in a soft voice, still filming. He pushed in deep into my throat, his balls touching my chin. I gaged on his cock, and he eased up a bit before pushing back balls deep.

I hear the hikers approach, coming from the direction of the cove below. They fell quiet, probably startled by the sight they saw. Carl's hand held my head still as his hips continued thrusting in and out. I felt his cock get harder and twitch in my mouth, and I gaged again. I heard a man clear his throat as the woman giggled. I dared not look back.

"How's the water?" Carl asked nonchalantly as if his cock wasn't stuffed in my mouth.

"It was great!" the man replied as they passed, I feel their eyes on us. "We'll leave you to it! Good on you!"

Carl pushed in again as they pass us, and I felt his cock pulse and cum inside my mouth. I heard him groan loudly, and I heard more giggles from the couple as they disappeared from our sight. I moaned as I swallowed, reveling in his taste.

Carl zoomed in on my mouth full of cock, and kept filming as his cock popped out of my mouth. A dribble of cum escaped the side of my mouth. His finger reached out to put the cum back in my mouth, and I sucked his finger like I sucked on his cock.

Carl helped me up, returned my phone, and kissed me. My lips still tasting slightly of his cum. "Hi! He smiled, and I blushed.

"Oh my god! That was awkward!" I exclaimed.

"Admit it, it turned you on," Carl teased.

"Yes, I'm wet! But we'll do something about it later. We better get down there and enjoy what we came here for," I chided.

We started our descent toward the beach, going much faster. The sand took on a shimmering pale golden hue, in contrast with the dark blue-green of the water. It was a long stretch of beach, and was empty at the moment, dotted by palm trees that would provide us some shading. I kicked off my sandals and sank my feet into the sand. Carl was quiet behind me, probably as spellbound as I was. I made a move to turn toward him when all of a sudden a man-shaped flash ran past me towards the beach.

"The last one in the water is a shriveled up sea cucumber!" Carl shouted as he ran past me butt naked, beating me at his own game. I quickly got rid of my clothes and ran after him, finally catching up to him waist-deep in the water. I jumped him from behind and put my legs around his waist.

"You win!" I shout. "You get tickles as your prize!" as I started to tickle his neck and sides until we both fell into the water laughing and even swallowing the seawater.

Carl stood up and gave his hand to help me up in the process. "I think I felt a very moist pussy slide down my back a few moments ago," Carl teased.

"I was wet throughout the hike!" I said. He laid down on the wet sand, partially shaded by some trees, and guided me to straddle him.

"I couldn't wait to get into your holes today," Carl said as he lowered me onto his cock, aiming for my pussy.

Carl slipped right in, my pussy already dripping in anticipation.

I gasped and closed my eyes for a moment, my face looking up towards the sky. It felt so good, and he went so deep. My pussy began spasming uncontrollably around his cock.

"Open your eyes angel, and ride me," Carl said softly, as I felt his hands grab at my breasts, his hips starting to thrust upwards.

I gasped as his thrusts sent him deeper into me, sometimes bumping against my cervix. The combination of pleasure and pain added sensation that drove me crazy. I ground against him, both of us tightly fused. His cock was greedy to go deeper, and my pussy was greedy to swallow more of him. I felt his balls slap against my ass, and I knew I had taken all of him.

My nipples were hard and erect, and I put my hands over him to have him fondle me the way I like it. I moved my hips in sync with his, bearing down as he thrust up. I looked down at Carl, and he was looking up intensely at me, his hips happily thrusting away.

He pulled me down over him, my breasts against his chest, my mouth nuzzling and tonguing his neck. I felt his hands move to caress my ass, and my pussy released more pussy juice, leaking out until it dripped down his balls. He pushed a finger up into my ass, and I whimpered at the anticipation.

He kissed me and pushed his finger to the knuckle in my ass. I gave out a soft scream and I cum. Sparks were in my eyes, and my pussy spasmed uncontrollably, tightening its hold on his cock. My cum frothed around his cock as he kept thrusting, until he came, hitting my cervix again as I felt him swell and twitch inside me, setting me off, and adding his cum to mine.

We laid still for a few minutes, feeling the water rise and recede at our feet. My backside was getting warmed by the sun, and I decided that we should get up and get cleaned. As I rose and looked at the way we went, I laughed. Our clothes and stuff were leaving a messy trail on the sand.

"I better get those before the tide decides to wash them away," I said, picking up Carl's and my sandals, clothes, and bag. I put them in the shade away from the water and Carl beckoned me to get back into the water.

When I got close to him, Carl rubbed our combined cum dripping down my thighs on my skin with his hands.

"I love watching my cum inside and dripping out of your pussy," he said as he spread cum down my legs.

"I love feeling it inside me too," I replied.

We went chest-deep in the water and washed each other, making sure I got the sand off Carl's back and ass.

We went for a swim and splashed around, enjoying the crystal clear warm water and the sun. By noon, we got hungry and sat in the shade. I took out the sandwiches and spring rolls prepared by the hotel and some water, and we ate and talked about our friends, wondering if we'd see them in the future in one of our trips.

Carl dug around in the backpack and managed to extract to flasks.

"You didn't think I'd let us die of thirst did you?" he asked as he held the flask to my lips to drink.

I took a big gulp and choked and coughed. "Tequila?!" I asked incredulously.

"Of course Tequila! It's our staple!" Carl explained as he thumped my back.

We finished lunch and had a relaxing afternoon on the beach, drinking more tequila, lazing in the shade, swimming, and chasing after each other, naked like castaways on an isolated land.