Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some hikers came to the beach but it was big enough for them to keep their distance. They took our cue and we laughed when they took off their clothes as well and lazed in the sun.

When our tequila and water ran out, we decided to hike back to our hotel. We reluctantly put our clothes back on and took our sweet time heading back.

When we got back to the hotel, it was getting dark and we were exhausted. We had dinner brought to the room and barely ate anything before crashing into bed and heading into a deep slumber.

We would have just one day left before our separate flights would take us home and end our sex paradise.

Chapter 28 - Drunken Fucken

I woke up and stared into space for a few moments and could hear Angel sleeping peacefully. Somehow Angel and I had ended up butt to butt and I loved the feel of her against me.

It was time for the morning routine, so I slowly rolled out of bed and began brewing our coffee. I made her special coffee and brought it to bed. Angel had just opened her eyes and sat up. I gently handed her the cup.

"Thank you," she said in a quiet voice.

I smiled without saying anything. Then, got into bed and we slowly woke up together while sipping our coffee on our final day together.

After a while, Angel broke the silence, "It's sad for me that this is our last day in paradise. I can't believe how fast time has gone."

"I'm sad too, Angel. Let's make this day special for us. Maybe just you and me and the resort?" I questioned.

"That sounds perfect! Did you have anything particular in mind?" Angel responded.

"What about if we head to the pool and make use of the swim-up bar. Then, come back to the room and drown our sorrows together?" I inquired as I downed my last sip.

"I love that idea, especially the drown our sorrows part," Angel said with a laugh.

"Ok, we'll both be hungover on our flights tomorrow," I added with a chuckle.

"Maybe that will help us sleep on our long flights," Angel responded with a laugh.

So the plan was set. We both got out of bed, headed to the bathroom, and took showers together, teasing as we soaped and washed each other. This was also a usual part of our morning routine.

When we were done, we got ready and headed to the pool, grabbing a morning snack on the way. We spent the whole morning swimming, or holding each other in the pool and bobbing around, laying in the sun or under an umbrella. It was getting very hot and every time we got into the pool, we said "ahhhhhhhhh."

As noon approached, we swam up to the swim-up bar and ordered some lunch. We both had a Pad Thai type noodle dish and a Singha beer. After lunch, we each ordered a beer to go and walked to the corner of the pool with our bodies next to each other as we sipped our beers. Occasionally, I would rub my cock against Angel's crotch or ass sensing that she liked it by her grinding movements toward me.

We spent most of the afternoon at the pool swimming to cool off or have a couple more beers. We also had a light early dinner at the swim-up bar knowing that we would be retiring early to our room.

By late afternoon, we decided to head back to our room and take a spa.

When we got to our room, I turned on the water for the spa. When the tub was nearly full, Angel stripped naked from her swimming suit and I helped her into the tub. Then, I grabbed a bottle of tequila, took off my swimming shorts, and hopped in behind her.

"I guess we're getting started," Angel said as she was laughing.

"No time like the present," I replied while handing her the bottle.

Angel took a big gulp from the bottle and handed it back to me. I took a big gulp myself. We exchanged the bottle again followed by one more time.

"I'm starting to get hammered already," I surmised as I chuckled.

Angel laughed and said her head was already spinning.

I began massaging Angel's breasts and playing with her nipples. She started squirming against me as I continued to tease her and my cock started to harden against her lower back.

I reached down to her crotch area and began lightly massaging her hips and inner thighs while I pushed my cock against her harder.

I continued massaging her all over from her breasts down to her crotch and pubic area.

I grabbed the tequila bottle again and had another shot. Then, I gave the bottle to Angel and she had one also. We were both beginning to get pretty drunk.

I suggested to Angel that we get out of the spa and head toward the room. She agreed.

I got out of the tub first, dried myself off with a towel, then helped Angel out. She was laughing and giggling and was struggling a bit. I wanted to make sure that she didn't fall. I grabbed a towel and dried her off.

I grabbed the tequila bottle as we headed into the bedroom. Angel sat on the edge of the bed and I handed the bottle to her. She took another gulp and so did I. We had managed to drink a good portion of the bottle.

"I can't remember the last time I was this drunk," Angel slurred as she giggled.

I knew that Angel was drunk because she didn't giggle that much and never slurred her words.

"Maybe this will help you forget how drunk you are," I slurred back as I directed my cock toward her mouth.

She took my cock into her mouth all the way to her throat and gagged. Then, I began thrusting my hips as my cock went deeply into and out of her mouth.

After a while, I got into bed and she rolled over so that we were facing each other. I couldn't believe how hammered I was on tequila. It had been a long time since I was this drunk.

I began caressing angel from her shoulders down to her hips and pulling her in occasionally to rub against her. We were both in a drunken stupor.

Angel wanted me inside her and I could tell because she rolled over on her back and lifted one of her legs, so I could access her ass and pussy.

I moved my cock toward her pussy and entered the tip into her vagina and it slid right in so I thrust into her all the way. She felt so moist and warm inside as I glided in and out nice, slow and easy. Angel began to make a soft drunken moan.

I loved drunk sex. There was something about being very drunk and feeling no pain, but having extreme pleasure on top of it. It was like slow motion and sometimes it didn't matter whether you finished or not or just passed out. You probably wouldn't remember the next morning anyway.

After a while of thrusting slowly into and out of her vagina, I wanted her ass. So, I pulled out and placed the tip of my cock against her ass hole. I could tell by Angel's slight squirm movement that she wanted to accept me. I inserted more and more of myself into her ass until I was fully inside. Angel let out soft moans.

I moved in and out of her ass very slowly enjoying every single movement. I continued for a very long time. I almost thought Angel fell asleep or passed out a few times, but then I heard her moan again and knew she was in deep pleasure.

I'm not sure how long that we were fucking. But, it was long and I don't remember the end. The last thing I do remember is waking up needing to go pee. My cock was no longer hard and was touching Angel's ass crack.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. I had a headache so I took some ibuprofen.

I crawled back into bed and nudged up against Angel's body while she slept. I felt bad that this was our last night together on top of having a hangover. I stared off into outer space for a while and finally went to sleep.

My eyes opened the next morning and ouch! My head hurt.

I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed some more ibuprofen. Then, I brewed some coffee.

Angel was still sleeping so I drank my coffee alone on the couch. The last thing I wanted to do was wake her knowing that she too would probably have a bad headache.

I began to feel better after the coffee and ibuprofen kicked in. I went over to get another cup and I saw Angel open her eyes. She looked over at me and grabbed her head.

I knew exactly what she needed and went to the bathroom to get her some ibuprofen and brought her over a cup of coffee.

"Try this," I whispered so that I wouldn't hurt her head any worse than it was. "This helped me and I hope that it helps you."

Angel sat up and took the medication and began to sip on her coffee. After a while, she began to feel better as well.

Soon, we would have to get ready for our trip to the airport.

"Sorry, I think I might have fallen asleep on you last night," I said in an asking for forgiveness tone.

"That's okay, I might have passed out on you as well," Angel replied in a consoling voice.

"I think I passed out before I came inside you," I said disappointingly.

"Well, let's do something about that. I know we'll be leaving for the airport soon and I want to have your cum inside me on my flight home as we did on our last trips together," Angel replied.

On our last two trips together, Angel and I fucked each other and I left her a cum souvenir.

I asked Angel if we could do it after we took a shower. She was in complete agreement. This was exactly how we did it the last couple of times and was becoming a ritual parting ceremony.

We went to the bathroom and take a shower together. This time the mood wasn't as fun-loving and there was no teasing. We soaped each other up and washed while we hugged and kissed at different moments.

I handed Angel a towel after I dried myself off. Then, I let her over to the bed. She laid on her back and I placed a couple of pillows under her butt to raise her a bit. She spread her legs and I got on top of her and we fucked.

Even though I was still slightly hungover, I thrust into her like it was my last day on Earth.

I pumped harder and harder and faster and faster. Angel began to moan loudly and her moans quivered with each thrust.

After quite a while, I could no longer contain myself and came over and over and over again into her vagina. I let out a huge gasp as I felt my cum pump into her body.

Angel let out a quiet scream at the same time. We were cumming simultaneously which made things even more awesome.

We laid there for a few moments panting and coming back down to earth. I gradually rolled off of her and lay by her side. She kept her hips up in the air so that my cum stayed inside her.

We laid there for quite a while until we decided to get up and get ready to leave for the airport.

We both got ready, grabbed our bags, and headed out the door. Our car was waiting for us.

We were driving to the airport. We got out of the car, grabbed our bags, and headed inside.

We both had different airlines and they were at separate terminals.

We waited together in the main terminal and hugged for what seemed like an eternity.

It was time for both of us to part and go our separate ways.

Angel had tears in her eyes and so did I. I told her not to worry and that we would be seeing each other again in no time for our next adventure.

We kissed it deeply for a long time and I said it was time to go.

I told Angel to go and not look back. She turned and began walking away and so did I. But I had to look back and so did she. I saw her burst into tears and then turn around and go.

These goodbyes after our great adventures were getting tougher and tougher.

Soon, I was on my flight and asleep. It was going to be a long way back to Seattle.

The End