Titillation in Tahiti - Day 02

Story Info
An incest story.
10.5k words
4.67
22.2k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
137 Followers

This is the second day of the series "Titillation in Tahiti". I hope it meets with my reader's appreciation. Sorry for the long wait, but some of us must work for a living. I have already started on Day Three so hopefully there won't be another year lag. As some of you know who follow my writings, I like interlinking characters from other stories (see Frozen Stiff).

I know I had many offers for editing and honestly if I was going to sell this series, I would take each of you all up on your generous offers, but this story is not mainstream, and I am just writing it for fun. If you as the reader really can't suffer through the grammar and spelling problems (and yes, I am well aware that there are many), then I would rather you just not read my story, and instead move on to the classics say, "To kill a mockingbird" or "Catcher in the Rye".

I look forward to your comments and feedbacks. I can't include all of your suggestions but I do when I can.

*****

DAY TWO

I woke up to the sound of Cooper Baily lightly snoring into my hair, with the morning sun coming through the eastern open window. It had obviously been light for a few hours, but had just now crested over the window sill and was now shining right in my eyes.

As I lifted my head from my pillow, I still couldn't believe that Coop was in my bed with me. My stomach fluttered again as I took a moment to revel in my feelings of true love and wonder. The fantasy lasted only a mere second before I completely froze up in fear. What we have already doe and wanted to do had real consequences. Even if Cooper was not one to pick at the details, I sure was. What if Cooper changes his mind and decides he made one huge mistake. I was not someone that Cooper could have a fling with and then forget. No I am his sister?

We didn't exactly have a lot of time to discuss what all of this would mean to us the morning after. What if he feels different in the morning light with no wine to fog up his brain? Being a typical woman, now that I thought about it, I was no longer able to go back to sleep, but instead laid there worry about the "what if's".

Then it hit me, how do I feel? Do I feel different about Coop, now that my mind wasn't fogged with booze and lust? After a taking a moment to fully analyze my feelings and the consequences of our actions, I could only sigh with contentment. Grabbing Coop's arms tighter around my waist. I realized that my hidden love I have had for my brother was deeper now than it has ever been. Just the idea that Cooper could love me like I did him made me wet between my legs.

Having put my feelings and thoughts properly back into order, allowed me to calm down my inner anxiety to a level that was not so panicked. No it wouldn't do for Coop to see me unsure or nervous. He would over think our new love and would panic like a rabbit being chased by a fox.

No, instead Coop would have to see that I had no doubts. This would reassure him that I was really ok with all of this. Besides I wanted his cock inside me as soon as possible without scaring him away. Maybe if he woke to me sucking his beautiful man sausage, he would wake up in the right frame of mind?

I laid there and quietly chuckled to myself, but I gave up on this thought as fast as it flew in. I knew that as much as I have always loved Coop, it was more important for him to come to this decision on his own. I already knew he loved me as a sister. But did he really love me as his new partner? It was bad enough that Cooper historically loved all of his lovers deeply. Personally I think he actually lusted after these women. But Copper would tell you that he had no way of holding anything back, so when the break up eventually came with his girlfriends, he was always more devastated than his ex-girlfriend was.

His ex-fiancé Amber is a classic example of this. His nerves were still quite raw from such a terrible break up. We might be pretending to be married on this week long retreat, but it didn't mean that Cooper could shake that bitch Amber from his heart.

As I lay there listening to Coop's breathing, I realized I was in no hurry to get out of bed. Instead I wanted a few more moments to think about what my brother and I had done and how it was going to affect the rest of our lives. We had jumped over the proverbial incest fence with our eyes wide open and while we didn't actually close the deal with actual sex last night (as defined by our ex-President Clinton), what we had done already, clearly showed that we were damn serious about taking this farther.

I wanted Cooper to love me as his lover, not just lust after me for a weeklong fantasy. I knew if Coop was given enough time, he would see the big difference between what he had felt in the past for Amber, when he compared his feelings for me.

It was a big risk. I knew that I could ensnare him with lust like his other girlfriends. Coop was wired to always eventually be the bottom and sexual slave. One good romp on the mat and He willingly became a girl's door mat. If the woman didn't already understand the dynamics of dominance relationship, she would have her fun with Cooper and eventually lose all respect for him. While I loved the idea of being dominant in our relationship, I was serious about wanting him as my life partner which meant that Cooper got to make up his own mind and that meant he could feel comfortable with dominating me.

I still worried if I really wanted to risk everything I have had with my brother Coop by making love to him over this vacation. Could we truly do this and then put it all back safely into a normal emotional box and forget it happened? I know that for myself it was going to be impossible to forget what has happened between us here in Paradise. With my love for him now out in the open, there was no way I can or should take that back.

There... I made my decision. Since there was no real choice, I think we must just move forward, going were ever this relationship leads us.

I had to do all of this thinking because I knew Coop wouldn't think about the long term ramifications. It's just the way Coop wired. He would be all "Sis, let's just go with the flow and take each day as a new one." Cooper was not known for being a big thinker in our family, nor for letting guilt get in the way of what he wanted to do. That has always been my job as we grew up. Our parents always made sure that we both knew that Kathleen is the smart one, Kathleen is the responsible one, and Kathleen is going to be a famous Chemist someday. It was one of the things I hated about my parents. That kind of dreck was hurtful and not necessarily true. The dreck never stopped. Hearing my mother's and father's voice continually saying Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen. God, it made me want to scream sometimes. Sometimes I thought Cooper was actually the smart one by dodging any expectation from my parents.

What was sad was while my parents had these impossibly high expectations for me, they had absolutely none for Coop. Even though I knew for a fact that Coop was just as smart (if not smarter) than I was. No, He didn't have a shortage of smarts, instead he had a shortage of willpower and drive. He always acted like he didn't give a fuck.

Father would say he was just lazy from being babied all his life. But I think it was much more than that. He had such low self-esteem and was just too frightened to make any life changing decisions. So in the end everything thing he did or was involved in was because someone else helped him make that decision.

My mother had encouraged Cooper into photography and did extremely well with it. But later Amber encouraged him to stop and start being a driver for the big brown delivery truck. I'm still not sure if he liked doing either job or both, because when asked, he always say it was the best job that he ever did. But since I knew I could also just as easily get him to do whatever I wanted, it would be wrong not to encourage him to instead do what he really wanted to do. Taking up photography again seemed a promising start to me.

Flipping over, I tilted on my side, while I lightly traced the small wrinkles on Coop's face. A face with no worries or questions. No Kathleen, you're not going to overthink this vacation. You're going to continually ask yourself, "What would Cooper do!" And then do it with no regret or remorse. If Coop comes around to thinking and feeling like you, well then that's all well and good.

This thinking made me smile and find the courage to lean in and kiss his nose and then slowly get out of bed. It wasn't as easy as it first looked because the sheet had stuck to the inside of my legs with our dry body fluids. For not actually consummating our love, we sure did make a mess of it. Taking a wet wash cloth from the previous night, I quickly gave myself a sitz bath and climbed back into my now dry bikini bottoms. Throwing on a black short mesh sarong wrap, I made sure it left my tits exposed. The idea that other people at this resort would be looking at my tits, kind of turned me on and made my areola crinkle and my nipples get hard.

My stomach rumbled again, reminding me again that I had nothing to eat or drink for almost twelve hours. I was ready to go exploring and go find brunch. The mesh wrap was light as silk and so see through that it left nothing to the imagination when it came to showing off my white bikini bottoms. If I need to, I could quickly move the sarong up and retie a knot. This would provide enough cover from the sun, while still leaving my breasts fully exposed through the sheer mesh.

Finally slipping my sandals on, I checked on Cooper one last time. It was important to me that he not wake up while I was heading up to the buffet table at the resort.

As I started walking down the docks towards the shoreline, I was surprised to meet our neighbors apparently coming back from the resort and had just stepped onto our dock coming towards me. Alex and Alexi Swanson the couple we met at dinner were holding hands, and smiled when they saw me. It was as if they were somehow caught conspiring together about something.

Alex smile turned into a question and was going to say something that Alexi obviously thought offensive. This resulted in her slapping him in the arm in warning.

"Ow! Why did you do that, I didn't say anything?"

"Yeah, but you were thinking it very loudly!" she scolded. Then looked up at me, and smiled even bigger as she saw my arching eye brow raise in question.

"Hey guys!" I said with my own smile and just a little embarrassment. The Swanson's obviously knew I could hear their conversation.

"So how was your first night in the tropics?" Alex asked innocently.

Alexi shot daggers from her eyes at her husband. It was obvious that while he had listened to his wife, he still was dominant enough to work around her demands when needed and felt totally comfortable with having to experience her anger yet again.

"Actually, I slept like a baby. The sound of the lapping water under our hut was so soothing that neither one of us could keep our eyes open. Of course, it could have just been the jet lag." I confessed.

"Oh that's wonderful!" Alexi said enthusiastically. "It took us nearly two days to get our days and night turned around.

"That lapping water sure sounded more like screams of pleasure from what I heard." Alex mumbled into his hand.

I think I must have turned fifty shades of red. Oh, my God! The Swanson's must have heard me cum last night!

I was so surprised by his revelation, that I could do nothing but stand there and stutter some inane apology.

Alexi, moved forward and hugged me. "Don't you worry about that sweetie, we couldn't hear that much and Alex and I enjoyed the serenade of love coming from your hut."

"That's right you were playing our kind of music." Alex agreed. "If you hadn't fallen asleep so fast, you would have probably have heard Alexi and I make our own kind of ocean motion music!"

This made us all laugh and things went immediately from uncomfortable to friendly again. I really liked this couple.

Checking my Fitbit, "Hey, sorry to rush off, but I want to quickly get something to eat before Coop wakes up."

"Sure, maybe we can get together this afternoon or our dance lesson this evening?" Alexi reminded me. Her eagerness was obvious on her face.

The Swanson's moved down the dock past me and turned down the dock towards their cabana.

Crap, we had committed to that didn't we? Serves Coop and I right that we agreed to do things when we were very intoxicated. But the idea of dancing with Coop again would make it all worth it.

I had slept in till 11:00 am. But with the time change from San Diego to Tahiti my body told me it was still in the middle of the night. My stomach grumbled in complaint and I hightailed it up to main resort.

By the time I got back to our vacation hut, I was pleased to see that Coop was finally up and by his expression was extremely glad to see me. I quickly moved the food tray to the room table.

"Sis, I hope some of that food is for me?" He queried. Sliding off the bed, he moved over to our little table with two chairs. He began to make approval sounds as he looked at the spoils I brought back for him.

I can't say I wasn't a little bit disappointed that he didn't just swoop me up into his arms and immediately take me to bed. Instead he pulled out a chair and promptly sat down and began dishing up a plate.

"Sis, sit and join me." He said as he shoveled in nearly a quarter waffle into his mouth. The butter was long melted leaving a creamy white residue to float on top of the sweet golden amber fluid filling every square. Not a maple syrup but instead a Golden Syrup made from sugar cane.

Seeing his boyish look as he enjoyed his first bite, I just couldn't stay mad at him. Hell the fantasy was all well and good, but it was why I brought back the waffles and fruit to him. Besides watching Cooper eat was an experience. He always ate with abandon and people around him always seemed to enjoy their meal more because Cooper's mood was always infectious.

Sitting across from Cooper, I just stabbed at the cut bananas, mangos and papaya directly from the serving plate with my fork. I continued watching him with a smile on my face. No need to say anything. I knew there would be plenty of time for conversation (and fucking?) later.

After his second waffle disappeared, he tried to wipe off the syrup that was now stuck all over his face. But only succeeded in spreading the stickiness around his face and fore arm.

"Thanks Sis, I was starving!" he confessed.

I noticed that his eye contact kept drifting to first one, then my other nipples that had again got hard. I reached up and untied my knot and left the wrap on my shoulder, but it fully exposed my breasts.

"Nice tits Sis" Coop admitted.

Smiling at his off the cuff compliment, "Nice cock!" I returned.

Surprised, he looked down to check himself out and with his right hand, he straightened Gigantor out. I laughed when he gave it a full tug to stretch it out fully. My nipples had already got hard in interest just looking at my nude brother, but my cunny followed suite by instantly beginning to moisten up in excitement.

I watched his face, especially his eyes. I truly believe that the truth can always be found in a person's eyes. I don't know why people think the soul resides in a person's heart or even the center of our forehead. It is obvious (at least to me) that the soul actually resides behind our eyes. I've heard it call a soul gaze, and it's hard for most people to convincingly lie when the other person is looking deep into their eyes. Just try it and see. But you might be surprised how much people lie to each other. Sometimes on things you would prefer not to know. There you have been warned.

"So we had quite a night" Cooper started awkwardly.

"Yes, bro it was. What do you think about it now that you're sober and had some time to think about it?"

"Well..." Cooper squirmed nervously in his seat. "I don't know Sis, what do you think?"

Shit, Coop is going to try to squirm out of this and make me decide.

"Coop, it's important for me to hear what you think first before I say anything."

Nodding in understanding, but clearly not happy about going first, he finally said, "Honestly Sis, I think it was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have always loved you so much. You know that. Until this week, I thought of you as only my most trusted friend. I was afraid to admit that I actually loved you in a different way. Incest is a really big deal, but the truth is I can't wait to see what the rest of the week will bring to us."

He looked up from examining his feet nervously. Then was shocked by what he saw. Fear filled his face in alarm and he quickly came around the table.

"Kathleen, don't cry sis, did I say the wrong thing? I was just kidding Katy, I take it all back. I was only kidding." he stammered quickly.

Laughing through my tears, "You!" I cried. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him soundly on his lips, then the tip of his nose and followed up with each eye. "You better not ever take back a single word silly! What you just said was exactly what I wanted to hear, Cooper."

Cooper face filled with relief while his eyes also watered up. "It was?" He said incredulously.

"I was so afraid you would change your mind about us. I love you so much" I confessed. Shit, I can't believe I just used the "L" word and really meant it. I have never told another partner that I loved him and really meant it. When it was said, it actually meant, "I really like you a lot and lust for your body!" But for my best friend, I found that I was experiencing something new.

It had not been uncommon for Cooper and me to confess that we loved each other at least once a week. But it was always what close siblings or parents say to their children in passing. Before this trip, my love for Cooper was like the Greek word Ludus or maybe even Philia of deep friendship. But I just blurted out the truth that I really loved him. You know... that big fat Eros type of love.

Pulling his head back, Cooper now looked deep into my eyes and apparently liked what he saw. "I know Katy, I really love you too but was always afraid to look at the truth."

No further words were needed, besides it's hard to talk when one was deeply kissing. Coop's tongue was soon playfully making love to my tongue. I lightly sucked on it, wishing it was his penis. The sticky syrup on Coopers face and mouth was soon gone from my kisses and licks.

When we came up for air, Coop was now on his knees, which put him eye to eye with me in that bamboo chair. He had moved down from my face to my neck. The kisses he planted there were lite and airy. His tongue massaged my up and down my neck, tickling my erogenous zone there. With each cycle of kisses and bites, I could tell my swim suit panties were becoming so wet. While he lightly kissed my neck, he also lightly ran his hands up and down on both of my forearms. His fingers were as light as if a feather was tickling me.

Most people know about the lips, neck, nipple and vagina as being an erogenous zone for women, mostly because they are so obvious. But true foreplay, takes time and includes the other neglected zones. These take a little more study and maybe a class in massage. Coop had obviously been reading the same erotic books that I had.

I was thrilled that Coop was going to obviously be a learned and sensitive lover. Even though it was obvious that both of us wanted nothing more than to just jump on each other, Coop wasn't having it. Instead he wanted to make sure that both of us had a memory of our first time to look back on.

So Coop lightly brushed my arms while kissing my neck while my clit got so hard. God Coop, move down now... I need relief. But I guess we were not telepathic because he totally ignored my silent screams while he moved down to each of my rock hard nipples. Sucking in a nipple he pulled and lightly bit each one, sending shooting pain and pleasure to my brain and down between my legs. Thank god I still had my panties on, because I would dripping making a mess on the floor. God I was so horny I couldn't help but rub my pussy on anything I could touch on his chest.

Aramus69
Aramus69
137 Followers