Titillation in Tahiti - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers

Coop smiled at this. Normally being indecisive, it was obvious he was a confident lover and knew what he was doing to me. Shit anyone within fifty feet of our cabin couldn't help catch the whiff of my need.

As he fairly alternated his attention from one nipple to the next, his hands had now moved to the sides of my breasts. Massaging and rubbing them with surprising me with a squeeze that coordinated with his bite. My breast are sensitive but if Coop kept this up I swear I thought I was going to cum right now.

"Sis, how are you feeling?" Coop asked when he came up for air. He said those words with a bit of sarcasm and tease. He knew damn well how I was feeling.

"I need you to fuck me now!" I demanded hoarsely.

Shaking his head no, while I moaned out in frustration. "Not yet Katy. Not until I bring you off with my tongue lapping up all of that sweet nectar I can smell."

I again moaned and tried desperately to rub my pussy on his chest. God I was so horny it was embarrassing. He backed away, while I cried out in frustration again.

"Sit up, I want your swimming suit bottoms off." He ordered.

Wow! I was surprised that Cooper could also play the Dom when he wanted to. This was reassuring to me, because it meant that Coop was more sexually balanced than I had feared. While obviously passive in his everyday life, it was obvious that when it came to sex, Cooper liked the top.

I was in no shape not to follow his every demand and lifted my ass off the chair while he pulled the side strings on my bikini. Coop kneeled there just looking at my bare gaping pussy.

'Shit Sis, your all creamed up already!" Cooper laughed.

Embarrassed and afraid that Cooper would be turned off. I have always had copious amount of pre cum in my pussy. All of my lovers had commented on how wet I always was. Over the years, it had made me a bit subconscious because some of my lovers had commented that they were grossed out by or overly wet sheets. Making love to me meant a real love of water sports, everyone was getting wet when we were done.

"Do you hate it Cooper? I can't help being a horny slut!" I meekly admitted.

"Hate it... are you crazy? I almost came when I saw you all lathered up already. Now shut up so I can eat my dessert!"

And I did.

Cooper's tongue licked me up and down from my taint to the top of the hood of my clit. The first lap drew out a long moan that was very audible. As he clean me up, his licks only encouraged me to flood worse. Soon he was focused on just my clit. Sucking it in and out of his mouth, which caused my hood skin to cover and then expose my hard clit. It was as if he was giving me a miniature blow job. I was thrashing my head back and forth in pleasure.

My explosion came when he rammed in his two fingers right to the hilt with no warning into my pussy. This roughness was just enough to kick me over the edge and I experienced my first orgasm of the morning. For you ladies out there it was not the earth shattering one, but that ride over the first small hill on a roller coaster. While fun, you know that there would be an earth shaker if your partner would just be keeping doing what they're doing as you climbed that very next hill on the coaster. Clickety Clack, Clickety Clack goes the car as you slowly climb to that much yearned for peak. I was panting like a dog as my brother began to fuck me with those beautifully long fingers of his. Cooper knew what he was doing to me as he vigorously rubbed up against the ridges of my G-spot. I felt lightheaded from holding my breath and weightless as my orgasm peaked and came crashing downward. Like being in the roller coaster, my body thrashed from one side to the next as I screamed out my pleasure. Unlike my first orgasm, which I always think of as just the "warm-up", this one was mind blowing. This big one made me see stars and I would have passed out from the pleasure but forced myself to ride it out, so I wouldn't miss a single contraction of my pussy. I didn't know it then, but I bit my hand that I was subconsciously using to cover my mouth. This habit I learned during my younger days of masturbation. The hand over my mouth stifled some of the noises of my orgasmic screams and also the air constriction actually helped me cum. As I crashed off of my peak, the damn in my vagina broke and I began squirting out cum in rhythm to my contractions of the orgasms.

When I could hear again, I could hear Coop actually laughing. "Shit Sis! You came like a fire truck hose. I couldn't drink it fast enough."

I covered my eyes with my forearm in embarrassment. "Are you totally grossed out Coop, I tried not to do that, but I can't control it if my orgasim is large enough."

I felt him pulling away my arm and it was the first time I saw just how wet he was. His dark hair was matted down with my sticky cum. His face was a total mess.

"I told you Sis, that I loved it!"

"If it will make us even, I'll even let you cum on my face" I happily suggested.

"I'll take that deal Sis, any day of the week." Cooper laughed.

Grabbing my hands he pulled me up from the chair and kissed me soundly on the lips. I loved the taste of me on his lips and inside of his mouth. While I love men, I have never been shy if given a chance to make love to women either. Both are unique experiences not to be avoided. Holding his face, I began to clean his face, like a dog. He just laughed as I did this, and I knew it excited him because his cock was pressed firmly against my stomach. Reaching down I realized just how hard he was. I could feel every vein was sticking out of his blood engorged cock.

"Baby, it's your turn. Tell me how I can take care of "Mr. Gigantor""

Smiling he said, "Honestly Sis, I am so horny, I can't wait any longer and could just bend you over and fuck you right here across the chair."

"So it will be written, so shall it done!" I dutifully said while bending completely over so both of my hands were gripping the arms of one of the wicker chairs. Of course this left me totally exposed and wide open to his view. "Take me now brother!" I begged him.

Cooper gave me his animal growl that I have come to know he was out of his mind with lust and shocked me as he shoved his face as far as he could between my ass cheeks. He used his tongue to rapidly lap at my swollen lips and puckered ass. He only lapped me long enough to take in my pheromones and my taste. Then with another growl he stood up again and roughly positioned me as he rammed his big fat dick right up to the hilt.

"Ow!" I couldn't help but cry out as he pressed against my sensitive cervix. My cry brought some sanity back to Cooper and he immediately stopped.

"Are you alright Sis?"

"Damn it Cooper! Fuck me now!" I demanded.

I won't lie and say it didn't continue to hurt me as he hit my back wall, but this was quickly forgotten as his balls began to slap up against my clit. The brain is a funny thing and sometimes it can get mixed up with too much stimulus between pain and pleasure. How else would we ever agree to have anal sex or like to have our nipples pulled or our asses slapped? I don't think I have ever been this wet before, and with each pump of his dick, caused my tight pussy to make embarrassing fart noises. While this was a bit distracting to me, it seemed to turn Cooper back into a wild man. I had never seen this uncontrolled side of my brother and it scared me a bit. Coop wasn't making love to me this morning... instead this was a no hold bar fucking that girls hear so much about but unfortunately seldom actually experience.

His balls slapping my clit while his dick stroked up and down my G-spot soon had me cumming non-stop. I countered his rhythmic strokes while I screamed at him to fuck me even harder over and over. I no longer cared that I would be sore for a week, I just knew I couldn't get enough of his huge dick.

Soon my eyes quit fluttering and I came back to reality, I smiled as I looked between my legs at what I thought must be Cooper's cum. But that thought only lasted a few seconds as I realized Cooper was still going strong and the white frothy cum rolling down my leg was actually coming from me. Ladies if your fucked right, you can make as much of a mess as any guy. Don't be embarrassed by it, just embrace it as much as you do your man.

I had never before been this horny for a man. As I arched my neck looking backwards, I could see his beautiful cock continue to pump in and out of me, it had now become thoroughly coated with my white creamy cum. Because Cooper hadn't cum yet and I wanted Coop to think I was the greatest lay he has ever had, I began to clamp down on my pussy muscles and began to squeeze his cock with each forward thrust. I learned this trick from a cool YouTube video teaching woman how to stay tight with Kegel or pelvic floor muscles exercises. I once heard in Yoga class that no man could last long if a woman could properly squeeze a man's dick while fucking. I always thought this was funny since with most of my sex partners it was never about making them cum but making them last longer. But since my Yoga teacher thought it was important, I took that to heart and my vagina muscles were so developed that if I wanted to I could clamp down on a finger and even trap a dick inside of me.

Coop groaned in pleasure but amazingly still kept his pace, which soon had me distracted again as he begin to feel so good to me. Soon I was joining each of his forward thrust with my own backward thrust. God, did it hurt so good.

But as great as my brother was a lover, even he couldn't keep up this pace.

"Katy... Oh God! I'm cumming in that tight little pussy of yours!" he yelled out.

With that I could actually feel his cock pulsing and I could feel each forceful eruption of cum as it pasted the inside of my vagina. The saltiness of his cum slightly burned in the sensitive places on my cervix where he obviously freshly scrapped and rubbed raw from his large dick continually banging me for over twenty minutes. When he finished spurting his love juices, he collapsed over my back like a shawl. Coop was a great lover, but he was still just a man. Once he finished his hard-earned orgasm, he had little energy to keep himself upright and instead draped his naked sweaty body over my bare back. I found I couldn't move with the arm chair below me and his weight trapping me in place. We stayed this way for a few minutes as we got our breath back and I felt his dick plopping out of my pussy and a flood of body fluids first poured and then settled down to a drip, drip drip forming a white pool of sticky goo below my legs.

"How was that Sis?" Coop shyly asked me. Obviously no longer feeling like an Alpha and needing approval.

"Fucking fantastic Bro, and if you ever fuck me less than that, then I will know your holding back or just getting bored with your sister!"

"Never!" he immediately cried.

His sweat from his body was now flowing off of him directly onto me and from there had mixed with my sweat to be a literal torrential drip. Pooling with our cum on the tile on the floor below our chair. I could tell he was recovering quickly and he soon pushed himself up off me.

"I need a swim" Cooper laughed and rolled off of me and ran right out the back door to dive naked into the clear green Polynesian water.

"Coop, you forgot your bathing suit!" I yelled but then laughed. A swim actually sounded like a good idea, I grabbed a hand towel and quickly wiped up the mess off the floor and I slipped on my bottoms and grabbed a G-string for him to slip on.

By the time I had done all the things that girls must do, ten minutes had already gone by. He was now attracting attention from our neighbors by yelling for me to join him. I showed up at the dock with a big smile while twirling his suit on my finger.

"Hey you want us kicked out of this place? You have got to at least wear a G-string." I scolded but had enough humor in my voice that Cooper could tell it was just me teasing him.

"Just jump in Sis, the water's great!."

I was ready to take the plunged when I noticed the shocked look on my brother's face. Following his eyes I realized that our neighbors the Swanson's were standing near our front door to our kabana and could have heard just about anything we just did or even what Cooper just said about me being his sister.

I tried to recover the situation by saying, "I'm fixin to jump in sweetie!" But my retort sounded like a fabricated lie even to my ears.

Alex and Alexi Swanson just stood there on the dock looking at both of us as if they were the cat's meow and we were their cat nip. Both were fully dressed in what could only be described as jungle gear with khaki vests, long hiking shorts with multiple pockets, long white socks and boots.

Alexi was the first to recover and said, "Sorry to intrude Baily family. We were just heading out for a Jeep tour of the island and we thought you might want to join us for the afternoon."

"Each jeep holds two couples and the rate is the same for one to four people, so we figured you guys might want to split the cost with us and see a real tropical jungle." Alex added.

I turned to look at my brother. "What do you think Coop?"

"Sounds like a lot of fun, honey. I can bring my camera and begin building my photo portfolio."

Alexi excitably clapped her hands while bouncing like some college cheerleader. This got Cooper looking real hard at her rather large breasts. I could imagine that he was wondering if her boobs were that tight or that she had on some type of sports bra. I was surprised that my nipples got instantly hard. This surprised me, since I had just been thoroughly fucked and had not really had a girl-girl experience since college. But that was before we met Alex and Alexi, both were so cute. I realized then that I might not blow off a serious pass from her.

"I see one problem, we brought no clothes appropriate for the jungle." I sadly said.

Cooper had swum up to the dock by now and had slipped into his Black Cobra G-string suit I had laid out on the ladder for him and had climb up the dock ladder just high enough to frame his bare chest and show off his nice bulge. A sight that didn't go un-noticed by Alexi or I. Did he just bounce his cock? That turd was showing off for us. Alex noticed too and just laughed.

Alexi got a grip and finished the conversation by adding, "We didn't bring appropriate clothes either, so everything you see here was actually bought at the local store."

"Looks like all problems are solved. Let me quickly grab my camera and we can head up to the company store and change there." Cooper said.

"I still need to get wet and rinse off" I said as I jumped in and thrashed around enough to hopefully get the drying cum off of my body. Coop visited with the Swanson's as I took a couple minutes to splash around.

The jeep was as described in the tour pamphlet and supposedly could hold seven passengers and one driver (Hoani who was available as a guide and driver). With two bucket seats in front, there were two back bench seats facing each other and was quite roomy with only one couple sitting on each side. This left an open aisle in the middle for those of us who wanted to stand up above the roll bars and shoot pictures.

Alexi seemed intrigued in what she saw because she kept looking over and smiling at me. I hadn't buttoned up my vest but instead simply sexily tied the bottom of the vest up under my breasts. This left both sides of my breast fully exposed with areola and nipple visible if I bent over just right. With the jeep roughly bouncing on the dirt jungle trail, it was all I could do to keep my boobs in my shirt.

Now here is something I learned on this vacation. A little bit of clothing was much sexier than total nudity. Both Cooper and Alex had had a full view of my tits with me only wearing my bikini bottoms this morning, but the minute I tried to cover them, both men immediately started paying attention to my mammary' s. Alexi not to be left behind, followed suit and soon had her shirt unbuttoned and retied in no time. The difference was I was a 34 C, but she had to proudly be at least a 36 or 38 D. Every time we hit a bump, her tits would become discombobulated from their proper location. Where my tits broke free some, she eventually quit shoving them back in and just let them fly loose. Obviously Alexi was a bit of an exhibitionist and loved the attention from the men. I imagined for her wardrobe malfunctions for her was something of a science to her and eventually she didn't even bother putting them away. With only a little bit of encouragement, my tits were also on display in all of their own glory.

I won't spend a lot of ink telling you about how lush the jungle was or how major cool it was for the ocean wave to squirt up through a bunch of sink holes made from cooled basalt rocks, and obviously more majestic than the Unisphere fountain in New York City. If you want to see what I'm talking about you'll just have to come over to my house and watch the video. Besides, I know all of you horny guys out there are just reading blah, blah, blah... who gives a shit about the scenary..just get to the good stuff already. All you want to know is did Cooper and I find a quiet place to getaway and fuck.

Well I'm happy to say, yes... yes we did just that.

On the north side of the island, Hoani the driver of our jeep pulled up to the edge of a short cliff that was rippled like a waffle and looked like the shiny black of the keys of a piano. Hoani explained that the smooth shinny basalt that formed the rocks of the cliffs was actually formed from a lava flow thousands of years ago.

The four of us were just glad to get out of the bouncing jeep to stretch our legs. We all stood just standing on that edge of that cliff and admired the ocean movement below. While the ocean was just thirty feet below our feet, the height was still a bit scary.

"Can you believe how green the water is?" I asked

"Many of our guest jump in here from the ledge."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Alexi cried. This made me laugh in agreement with her assessment.

The men looked at each other seeing if they could muster up some courage to dare each other to take the big leap.

"Oh, it's not just the leap that is the point. There is also a natural cave with a fresh water pool being feed by a hot spring from the volcano. Its waters are said to cure and sooth all pains."

Really? Now Hoani instantly had my attention. Because it was now several hours after Coop fucked me silly and my leg and stomach muscles were starting to tighten up and feel the abuse he gave me.

"How would we get back? That cliff looks way too steep to climb." I said.

"It's simple really, there is another opening over the cave about 15 meters in that direction." Pointing to a now visible dark spot to the north of us.

"The staff has permanently mounted a ladder down to the natural soothing sauna. Most guest choose to jump off the cliff into the ocean, and then walk into the cave from the tidal rocks, but some always choose to climb down the ladder. Those who are scared of heights or just poor swimmers."

"How will we see in the cave?" Coop asked.

"Oh no worries Bra! You will have natural light for a few more hours if you all would like to rest here. The resort has also placed a courtesy hiking headband LED lights if you decide to explore away from the ceiling opening far. Just remember, do not actually drink from the warm waters. People have been known to have very bad affects from it."

This was all the information we were willing to stand around for and were ready to start our next adventure in paradise. Planning on a swim and a soak in these natural springs, we began to peel off all of our cloths down to our underwear and panties. Alexi peeled down to her shorts but went no farther.

Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers